Flex Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisa lowered her arm and placed one open hand over her womb. She wondered if there was life growing there. She was almost certain of it. She thought of Flex's cock and how good it felt, especially when it was cumming in her womb. Thinking about him made her horny. What a man! What a cock! That mom and her twins were lucky that Flex wanted to fuck them and put babies in their bellies. They owed her. So did Candace. Marisa rubbed her womb and smiled.

No regrets.

THE END

Author's Note: Some inspiration for Flex Appeal came from the story "Beach Teasing Goes Too Far" by Oppy-N-Rose which may be found at eroticstories. I used the names Marisa and John to honor one of my favorite authors over at literotica named Chassuer11 who always uses those names. The character of Candace is based on South African model, Candace Swanepoel, a Victoria's Secret model. The black motorcycle gang that appears near the beginning is the same gang from my story, "The Flag Girls Get Fucked." I thought about including the Flag Girls with the gang, but the timing was wrong. It's a shame because Flex would gladly have taken part in the Flag Girl's gang bang, but sadly that event happened mid-week and this story is set over a weekend. The BBC LOVERS BOUTIQUE is also mentioned in "Flag Girls."