Flight 505

Story Info
Two lovers meet for the first time.
1.2k words
2.75
15.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at his watch, "3am", he was 30 minutes early. He didn't want to seem to anxious so he found a seat in the back corner. There were only one or two other people around as he laid his head back, closed his eyes and tired relax. It had been a long day and he hadn't gotten much sleep and he must of relaxed too much because the next thing he knew he was being woken up my the soft touch of lips on his cheek. He blinked his eyes open.

There she was standing in front of him. He rubbed his eyes not believing what he was seeing. She was wearing a pair of short black shorts and a tight blue tank top. It quickly became apparent to him that she wasn't wearing a bra as he could see her hard nipples pressing against the thin material of her shirt. He wanted to badly to reach up and touch them, but quickly became aware of the other people standing around them. He stood up and pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "I've missed you so much" then kissed her deeply, his tongue darting deep into her throat.

They stood in each others arms, neither one wanting to let go. His hands squeezing her ass tight. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, not sure if she would be able to make it all the way home. They walked quickly through the airport and to his car. He opened the door for her and she slowly climbed in not able to take her eyes off of him. He waked around and got into the car net to her.

He leaned over and kissed her softly. It had been a long flight and as they pulled out of the parking lot she laid her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arm around his waist. As she did her hand brushed across his crotch and smiled when she noticed that he was as excited as she was. She smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek softly. Then slowly let he hand slide down to his belt line. She unzipped his shorts and slowly let her hand slide down his stomach to his belt line. She unzipped his shorts and slowly pulled out his already hard cock. She leaned down and licked the head of his cock.

Running her tongue up and down his cock. Licking it like a melting popsicle then slowly but hungrily taking him into her mouth. She could hear him moaning softly, this made her want him more. She took in deep into her mouth and then slowly letting him slide almost all the way out before sucking him back into her mouth. She pressed her lips hard against his cock and softly squeezed his balls. Letting her tongue roll around his cock. She felt his body tensing and she let him slide out of her mouth and stroked him hard with her hand taking each of his balls and slowly sucking them into her mouth. Giving them each a good deal of attention from her tongue.

His moaning got louder and louder "oh God baby I'm gonna cum!" Hearing that she quickly put her mouth around his cock again and fucked him hard with her mouth. Sucking him hard and fast as he left his load deep in her mouth. She milked his cock then licked it clean. She slowly licked her lips and tucked his cock back into his pants. She kissed him again and laid back on his shoulder, a smile on both of their faces. They rode home quiet the rest of the way. His hand rested on her leg and would occasionally slide up and rub against her wet shorts, he was teasing her and he knew it. She could feel herself getting wetter with every touch, and couldn't wait 'til they got home. They finally got home.

The second they got in the door he pulled her close and kissed her deeply. He reached down the back of her shorts and grabbed her ass, squeezing it tight. He grabbed her thong and pulled it up, tight, so that it was pressing against her swollen clit making her squirm. He moved his hands up and pulled off her shirt exposing her beautiful breasts. He massaged them softly before leaning down and taking one into his mouth. He sucked on her nipple making it even wetter and causing her to moan. His hand cupped around the other one, pinching her nipple softly.

He continued to suck and bite her nipples 'til he could tell she couldn't take it any more. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his body. He carried her to the bedroom, moaning as she kissed his neck and sucked on his ear. She wanted him so badly she couldn't take it any longer, and he could sense it. He threw her on to the bed and was quickly over her body. She wrapped her legs around him trying to feel his hard cock next to her body, but he had a different idea. He slid down her body and quickly removed her pants leaving her lying there in just her thongs.

She squirmed with excitement and anticipation. He started at her feet and sucked softly on her toes, moving down and kissing her ankles spending lots of time there knowing how much it excited her. He moved down her legs slowly kissing and licking as he got closer and closer to her tight little pussy. When his lips were just inches away from her sweet pussy, he was stopped watching her squirm, wanting him so badly. He moved a little closer, kissing her swollen lips through her panties. Licking them softly and slowly through her tight panties. She moaned, begging him to fuck her with his tongue. He was all to willing to oblige.

He pulled her panties off and she lifted her ass slightly off the bed. She put her hands behind his head and pulled him into her smooth pussy. As his tongue shot into her she screamed, he had made her so hot it wasn't going to take much for her to reach orgasm. She started bucking her hips "fuck me with that tongue baby" that was all he needed, he shot his tongue in and out of her tight little pussy. tasting her juices all over his face. She pulled his head tight into her pussy and came all over his face. Collapsing onto the bed. He licked up her juices and slowly moved up and kissed her letting her taste her sweet juices.

She licked his lips and smiled. She was so caught up in her own pleasure that she didn't even realize that he had removed his pants and had his hard cock rubbing up against her pussy. She moaned as he slowly entered her. He started slowly, pumping his cock into her, his balls slapping her ass. He reached down and grabbed her breasts squeezing them pushing her over the edge again. Her body tightened around his cock. The feeling of her body tensing around his sent him over the edge too. He shot his load deep into her filling her with his warm cum.

She wrapped her legs around him wanting to hold him inside her just a little longer. He collapsed on top of her kissing her softly before rolling next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek as she snuggled up against his body.