Flight 5395

Story Info
Unexpected vibrations are enjoyable.
1.7k words
3.84
53k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the PA, I heard, "Those passengers awaiting the departure of flight #5395 to Syracuse, the flight is delayed. We expect the new departure to occur in an hour. We are sorry for the delay and will have you at your designation as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

I was flying on business and I did not have my first meeting until the afternoon. Luckily I had planned extra time for traveling on this trip - not that it mattered since I was the key person for the afternoon meeting. I was on my way to upstate New York to provide expert testimony at a trial for a person who used drugs and was caught stealing from the company. I was the forensic expert.

Being a people-watching type of person, I look around the gate area to see who was there. I noticed several other business people who looked annoyed at our delay or other delays that were announced. Some were talking on their cell phones while others were busy typing on their laptops. As I continued to look around, I noticed you walking towards me.

From a distance, I could tell that you were a confident woman by the way that you walked - head high, shoulders straight with your back and a nice casual gait to your step. You were wearing a two-piece business suit with a white, nearly transparent blouse beneath your jacket. You carried a simple black leather brief case that must also serve as a purse due to the apparent absence. You walked towards the agent working at the counter for the flight that I was on and I smiled hoping that you, at minimum, sat nearby. You finished your business, you sat in a seat directly across from me and our eyes met and we both smiled at each other. You crossed your legs and just seem to enjoy the eye contact. In fact, you actually made me feel uncomfortable and I was the first to break the eye contact. Even though I was not looking into your eyes, I could still remember how clear, beautiful and flirtatious your gray eyes were. I looked back several times and each time you made eye contact with me and smiled.

I finally got up the nerve to move next to you so we could talk. Just as I stood up that thought was interrupted by:

"Flight 5395 to Syracuse is ready to board through Gate 62. Please have your boarding pass and picture ID out when you get to the gate. Thank you again for your patience."

Since I was standing, I proceeded to the gate to board. That way, I could at least watch you board the plane and see where you sat.

We were flying on a small turbo prop airplane. Most people do not enjoy these flights since they tend to be too "bumpy." As I boarded the plane, I was greeted by a young beautiful flight attendant that told me to sit anywhere behind row 4. I decided to sit towards the back and decided to take the last row but on the two sit side of the plane. Through the small windows, I saw you approaching the plane.

I watched as you boarded the plane and gave the flight attendant a smile and nodded at the instructions. When you turned down the aisle, you immediately found my eyes and proceeded back towards me. Before I can say anything, you told me that your seat assignment was next to me. I smiled and started to stand to let you in, but you said, "I will sit on the other side of the aisle since it was a light flight. No reason to be cramped."

I thought to myself, just another damn tease. "I would not mind being cramped next to you," I replied.

You just smiled and took the seat across the aisle.

The flight attendant gave her normal presentation, the captain apologized for the delay and said that he would make up as much lost time as possible.

As we started to taxi to the runway, the flight attendant proceeded to the back of the plane and took the passenger sit directly behind you. She smiled and greeted both of us pleasantly. I then introduced myself to you and we talked while waiting to take off.

The take off was rough. The plane bucked and jerked right and left due to the turbulence. You just sat straight in your seat reading the magazine that you brought with you - Cosmo. Once we were air born, you never turned to continue the conversation. I decided to read as well. After 5 minutes, I noticed how much vibration was in the plane due to the pilot flying "balls to the wall." I then noticed that both you and the flight attendant were squirming a little in your seats. After I focused on the vibrations in my crotch, I could only imagine the sensations that the two of you were feeling.

I acted like I was reading but I was watching you and occasionally the flight attendant. You had placed on of your hands between your crossed legs and slid it up high into your pussy. The flight attendant was opening and closing her legs and bouncing them up and down. After about 10 minutes, I started hearing really low moans but could not figure out who was making them. You gave up reading your magazine. At first you placed it in your lap and put your hands on top of the magazine. Obviously, this was not working for you because after a minute, you shifted and leaned forward to place the magazine back into your briefcase. When you leaned forward, we hit an air pothole and you actually jumped a little. I doubt it was from the jolt itself but from the effects that it had on you. You stayed in this forward seated position for a while acting like you were looking through your briefcase. I noticed little movements in your hips as you did this.

I looked over my shoulder at the flight attendant and at that point, she closed her eyes, tilted her head back against the seat and pushed both of her hands between her legs and closed them tight around the hands. Her hands were rubbing her pussy through her uniform pants and it was obvious that she was in the throes of an orgasm. Amazingly she only gasped once.

You heard the gasp but did not even turn to investigate the source. I suspect that you knew who it was. You just leaned back in your sit, placed your hands between your crossed legs and closed your eyes. You looked like you were trying to sleep but I knew full well what you were doing.

Every few minutes you would slid your hands up towards your crotch and hold them there. You would slide your hands down and then move them forward towards your knees. You continued to do this but the rate at which you moved became faster. One time when your hands reached your pussy and they were on their downward motion, the plane hit a bump. Your hips moved forward but were restrained by the sit belt. You hands stayed against your pussy and your hips jerked twice and then relaxed. I could not figure out if you had a full orgasm or just a mini one.

My answer came when you hands started to slide up and down. You were masturbating in front of me. From my point of view, I could see your hard nipples through your bra and your moans were getting louder. You started rubbing your pussy and clit through your pants with your fingers. You were getting closer. Your hips were jerking to meet your fingers and your face became flushed. It only took you 3 or 4 minutes to cum. Your hand just froze and from my vantage point, it was obvious that you had your thumb against your clit and fingers looked like they were pushed inside you a little. You stayed like that for a minute - little moans escaping from you.

I had forgotten about the flight attendant sitting behind you. She was paying attention to you as well and to my amazement, she too was masturbating quite obviously. She came just as I looked back over my shoulder and this time it was much more intense. She was biting her lip and was obviously trying to control her moans. However, you and I heard her. Unlike you, during her orgasm, she continued to furiously rub her pussy through her pants and even reached up to pinch a nipple.

At this point, I was rock hard and wanted to cum too but wanted a little help from either of you or even both. You turned around and looked at me and then down to my crotch. A smile formed on your face when you saw how hard I was. You then looked over your shoulder at the flight attendant and smiled at her. Both of you then looked at me and at my hard dick.

At that point, the captained announced that we were going to be on the ground in 10 minutes. The flight attendant quickly collected her composure and announced the standard preparation for landing.

I leaned over to you and asked if you would like to get together when we arrived in Syracuse. You said, "No, my husband will be waiting for me but if I had more time, I would take care of you on the plane." I was going to have to take care of things myself or find someone else.

When we exited the plane, I noticed the wet spot on your seat and on the flight attendant's seat. Both of you seemed to be walking on wobbly legs as well.

When you got to the flight attendant, she said that was one of the most enjoyable flights that she has had. You replied that it was the best flight that you ever had.

When I got to my hotel room that night, I masturbated to the thought of you having an orgasm on the flight.

I will always fly turbo props when I can and hope to have a similar experience again. Next time though, I am going to participate!