Flight - A Sensual Femdom Story

Story Info
Loving and aggressive reunion between dom and sub.
2.5k words
4.27
13.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was almost here. I was waiting in our hotel, room 768, and she was in a cab heading this way. The last few days had practically flown by, but today was torture. Each hour felt like an eternity.

It had been months since I'd seen her, and I could barely contain my excitement.

I ran a hot bath, guessing she'd want to rinse off after the flight. I nervously paced the room as the water poured into the tub. I could feel cool air brushing across my skin, and imagined it was her fingers delicately teasing me.

"Master," I breathed aloud. The word echoing around me in the empty room. I felt my cock getting hard in the satin and lace panties she bought me on her last trip. I reached my hand up and felt her collar around my neck, trying to keep my desire in check. The tag jingled as I moved. It was reassuring - I was right where I belonged.

It had been days she last let me come and I was already breathing hard, memories of her threatening to overwhelm me. I paced some more, trying to control myself. I needed her here. I needed her control. I sighed, "just a few minutes to go." I knelt down on the carpet, on my hands and knees, waiting.

"Master..." I moaned, like a soft prayer under my breath, and laid my head down. "I need you." Then another deep breath, and another desperate plea, "I need you."

I don't know how long I waited like that, kneeling in my collar, a pair of panties and nothing else, but it seemed like an eternity. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I leapt to my feet, eagerly running to the door and flinging it open without a second thought. She smiled approvingly when she saw me, then she ran in the open door and grabbed me. We hugged and kissed like we were any other couple, clinging to each other after such a long time apart. It was romantic, and it was real, but it was only for moment.

She took my head in her hands and stared into my eyes. I could see the hard-edged glint of desire in her eyes already.

"You look beautiful slave," she said, and I blushed, happy that I pleased her. "But you forgot my bag."

"I'm so sorry master!" I exclaimed and nervously walked to the door. I darted into the hallway wearing almost nothing as I heard her laughing behind me. I brought her bag in, wondering if anyone had seen me, but honestly I was too excited to care. She could have put a leash on me and walked me around Central Park if she'd wanted to.

"I ran you a bath master," I said, lovingly placing her bag next to the bed.

"Perfect," she replied, then pointed to the blue tile floor next to the tub. "Now kneel, and don't move."

I knelt by the tub, eagerly looking up at her as she pulled her shirt over her taught stomach, past her bra and over her head. Then she reached back and I could see the muscles in her shoulders flexing as she unclipped her bra.

She walked toward me in just her jeans, her smooth skin practically glowing in the light. I noticed that her nipples were already hard, and she caught me staring. I knew I was on thin ice and tried my best to hold still as she leaned forward and brushed her bare breast across my lips. I moaned. And then she did it again. Her warm skin was too much for me, I kissed her, then gently sucked her hard nipple into my mouth. "Yessss," she moaned, relishing the feeling of my mouth before leaning back, grabbing my face and slapping me hard.

"What a disobedient slave," she said, but the glimmer in her eyes told me she was more than pleased.

"Maybe you should do it again," I shot back, smiling.

SLAP - I heard the next one long before I felt it. I could see the hunger in her eyes, as she looked down at me. She leaned forward and kissed me deeply, her tongue sliding into my mouth. It was incredible. I was lost in her lips, her taste... it was all too much for me. I could feel the room starting to spin and I practically fell forward into her arms, moaning uncontrollably.

"Patience my slave," she said. Then she stood in front of me, peeling off the rest of her clothes. "Patience."

Her boots and then her jeans hit the floor. She was naked and I was next to her. I looked at her and a tremor of pleasure shot through my body. "I'm yours!" I practically screamed at her. My body begging for something, anything from her. "Please!" I screamed for some kind of release, but she just calmly and gracefully stepped into the bath. Then laid back, luxuriating in the warm water.

"You can come wash me," she said, but before I could stand up, she added "don't get off your knees."

I half-crawled to the edge of the bathtub, bringing everything she needed for the bath. I started with her legs, desire pouring through my bloodstream as I ran the soap up her thighs and over her calves, then her feet. It was maddening. I wanted to kiss her feet, I wanted to worship her pussy, I wanted to throw myself in front of a train to save her life, but all I could do was wait for her commands.

"Patience my slave." I knew I hadn't moved muscle wrong, but somehow she just knew. Sometimes she could read my thoughts, "patience."

I ran the soap between her legs, barely holding on to reality as I touched her. She brought me back with another whispered "patience." And I managed to open my eyes and look at her again, running the soap over her chest and down her arms. I loved how strong she felt and how soft her skin felt. I loved seeing her body in the water and I loved imagining what she might do to me that night.

She handed me the shampoo and I lovingly washed her hair. My cock was hard as a rock and I felt like I could barely catch my breath. She chuckled from the back of her throat, the low sexy laugh she has when she sees how desperate I am. The anticipation was killing me, and she knew it. So she slid back under the water, taking plenty of time to rinse her hair. She arched her back, and I gasped "yes," without really thinking. Then stood up in front of me.

I grabbed a towel and held it up while she stepped out of the tub. I caressed her, drying her skin, holding her close. She leaned back against me - another tender moment while I waited for her next move. She stepped toward the sink and leaned over the counter. I whimpered as she let the towel fall to the floor, exposing her body. My breath caught in my throat, and I moaned again, staring at her.

"Do you want something slave?"

"Yes master, please, please, please..." I heard her sexy laugh again, and the words came tumbling out of me, "let me worship you... Let me lick your ass. Please master. Please..."

She snapped her fingers sternly and pointed to the ground, and I reverently knelt behind her. I kissed her first, barely able to control myself, just gently pressing my lips against her perfect ass. She laughed again, and leaned farther forward. I breathed, then gently slid my tongue between her cheeks. It was heaven, worshipping her, sliding my tongue inside her. I licked her ass again then moaned. I must have been taking too long, because she grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face forward. Forcing my tongue deeper into her perfect ass. I worshipped her, and she used me. Her insistent hand roughly forced my tongue into her again and again until I could barely breathe. Finally she relented, releasing me and pushing me back on the floor.

"Thank you master," was all I could say, my breath ragged with desire.

"Kneel on the bed," she commanded and I leapt to obey her. The heart shaped tag on my collar jingling as I moved.

I kneeled on the edge of the bed, my face pressed expectantly into the blanket, my hips back in the air, my thin panties barely concealing my aching hard cock. I waited. I could hear her doing something in the suitcase behind me, but I wasn't sure what, and I didn't dare to look without her permission. I shuddered again, knowing that I was helpless and desperate, and she was ready to strike.

"Look," she said simply, and I turned my head to see her standing in a black leather vest that barely concealed the curves of her breasts and a pair of black mesh panties. The vest showed off her strong shoulders, her long arms, and the beautiful hands that were holding her crop.

A tremor ran through my body when I saw the crop, my whole body shaking with desire.

"What a sweet submissive," she said, stepping behind me by the edge of the bed. She put one hand on the small of my back, holding me in place. Then she thrust her pussy against my ass. "Mmmmmm," I purred. and she did it again.

"You wish this was my cock, don't you slave?"

"Yes!" I practically screamed.

She taunted me again, "so desperate for me to fuck you."

"Yes!" I gasped, louder this time "I love your cock."

"I know, my slave, but tonight is just for my pleasure." She brushed the crop down my back, then thrust into me again. I could feel how wet she was through her panties and I knew she was picturing her strap-on sliding into me.

"Please master," I begged thrusting back against her, "I only want to please you. I only want to make you come."

"My dirty slut," she said, thrusting into me again. "Can you feel how wet I am?"

"Yes master... yes...yes..." I moaned, shoving my hips back against her.

"Such a sweet little slut," she said, and then she hit me with her crop. I moaned in joy, and she moaned with desire. She pulled my hair saying, "you're going to make me come so hard tonight," and then she hit me again. I could feel the marks on my ass already, and I wanted more.

"I'm yours master."

"Yessss," she hissed, and hit me again, harder this time, "I know." Her crop flew through the air, striking me again..

I was so far gone that all I could do was moan and writhe and offer myself to her, "anything Master anything."

She struck me again, on the back this time, hard against my shoulder. Then she whipped the crop against the other shoulder. I managed to whisper the word "yes," and felt her teeth as she bit the back of my neck. "Take me," I begged and she did.

She unleashed months of pent up frustration on me. Her crop whistling through the air as she hit me harder than she'd ever hit me before - raining blows all over my body, fast and hard. She was merciless, only stopping to sink her teeth into my skin or to pull my hair.

I whispered another "yes" through clenched teeth, enjoying the pain. Every inch of my body already belonged to her, but she was claiming me anyway. It was magical. I was totally under her spell, helpless, lost, and desperate to please her.

Finally she stopped. It was quiet for a moment, but I could still feel the adrenaline coursing through me. "Take those off and lie on your back," she commanded.

"Yes master," I said, sliding my panties down from my cock. I laid on my back, with my rock hard cock pointing straight up, waiting for her. She hit my cock with her crop, and I moaned and said "my cock belongs to you master."

"Such a good slave!" She smiled down at me, and used the crop again.

"Mmmmmm," I purred, "I'm yours."

"Yes you are," she said, hitting me again, "and you won't come until I tell you too."

"Yes master!" I cried out, so close to coming and so desperate to obey her.

"Good boy," she said, then slipped the soaking wet mesh panties off, and got on the bed.

She straddled me, then slowly lowered her pussy onto my cock. "Master," I breathed, as she enveloped me. She slowly slid up and down my cock, enjoying my moans as I tried to hold still, but it felt too good. I writhed underneath her, my head thrashing as she slowly fucked me.

"Shhhh," she said, taking her soaking wet panties and shoving them into my open mouth. I tasted her and it was heaven. I tried to speak, but her hands stretched the fabric down to the bed, silencing me and pinning my head down. Once she had me back under her control she started to slowly ride me. I could feel her wet pussy sliding up and down over my cock, and it felt like a thousand orgasms were building inside of me.

She knew I was close to coming and caught me in her gaze. I looked up at her and let her power wash over me, knowing that I could obey her forever. She started to ride me faster, still pinning me down, taking me. She fucked me that way for a long time, while I battled every instinct in my body to come inside her. I watched her ride me that way for a long time, until she finally started to lose control.

She closed her eyes for a moment and her hands got rougher. She grabbed my hair with her left hand and forced my head back. She fucked me hard, my collar jingling with every thrust as she took my cock deeper and deeper inside her. She was so wet... she grabbed my neck with her other hand, choking me, holding me exactly where she wanted me as she fucked me harder and harder. She was using me, taking me, and I was so hard inside her.

"You're mine!" She screamed, pushing my face down into the bed. She pounded into me, shoving my cock deeper inside her... Her moans got louder and louder, until she was practically screaming. And then suddenly she came. She grabbed me like an animal, growling as she forced me down into the bed, her nails scratching my skin, her teeth sinking into my neck. I groaned without words, desperately holding on to her. I never wanted it to end.

"May I come master?" I asked quietly.

"No," she said and my body obeyed her, somehow coming back from the edge, even though I was still hard inside her. She had trained me well. It was heaven. It felt so good to belong to her.

"Master," I gasped, throwing myself into her arms, "thank you."