Flight Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I thought I would slumber instantly. But instead I was wide awake, listening to the sound of late-night planes landing, and replaying all the events and stresses of the long day. I don't know if it was adrenaline or the uncomfortable hard floor beneath me that kept me so alert. I tried to be quiet as I moved around trying to get more comfortable. I thought about how to make up all the time with clients I had lost.

And I'll admit I thought about Lori, now asleep in the same room as me. I remembered sipping beer with her. Making a cute couple. I remembered the waitress's big tits. But I was more interested in thinking about Lori and her tits. I replayed the memory earlier in the day - so long ago now - of thinking about her with her clothes off. And now she was at least half-naked here in the room with me. I kept thinking about that.

I don't know exactly how long I lay there awake, processing everything in my mind including thoughts of Lori naked. But I probably shifted around a lot. And suddenly I heard Lori.

"Bill?"

For a second I thought she would scold me for being noisy. "Yes?"

"I don't know why but I can't sleep. It's stupid."

"No it isn't. I can't either," I replied.

She was quiet for a minute. Then she said, "I'm so tired...but I feel so tense all over. Such a crazy day."

"I know. My mind is still racing too."Racing mostly with thoughts of you naked..

"Just so...tense." She was quiet again.

I could have said nothing and let us both settle to eventual sleep. But I was too tired to make good decisions, and yet too alert to stop talking. I was still consumed with thoughts of Lori. And she had started the conversation after all. "All your muscles, you mean...all that sitting around and stuff leaves your body all tensed up."

"Yes."

"Hard to relax and go to sleep."

"Yes."

I could have stopped again but didn't. "Anything I can do to help?"

"I don't know," she murmured. It seemed evasive. Enough that I recklessly pressed on.

"You probably need a neck rub or something."

"Yeah," she murmured again. "A neck rub would feel good."

"It would help you to sleep?"

"Yes."

I hesitated, then spoke. "I could do one...," I said.

"If you don't mind..." her voice trailed off.

I pushed aside the blanket and rose in my T-shirt and boxers. It was pitch-dark in the room, and only the bright glow of the clock illuminated her on one side of the bed, covered in sheets and blanket. She was lying on her stomach. Her head was facing away and her shoulders were just barely visible above the blanket in the dim light.

I couldn't believe what I was doing, but also didn't try to stop.

I sat awkwardly beside her, one of my knees brushing against her back, and gently placed my fingers on her neck and shoulders. It was mostly by feel rather than sight. She was also wearing a T-shirt, and I straddled the top hem with my fingers as I began to rub lightly. She said a quick "mm, nice" and then was silent. I fumbled around in tight circles, not daring to range too far. Could Lori really be thinking what I was thinking? Had we really been flirting all day or was that just my overblown imagination? Was I totally overreading a chaste neck rub? There was no way Lori could really want...me.

She was still quiet. I wondered if she had indeed fallen asleep, just like she said she wanted. But then she spoke. "Can you do my shoulders a bit too?"

I didn't say anything but began to go a bit wider.

"Mmhmm," she murmured again. As she did, she adjusted a bit and pulled the sheets down, exposing most of her back and the shirt. I let my hands wander further, down to her shoulder blades. I still hadn't seen her face, and it was too dark to see much of anything anyway. She was quiet again except for an occasional murmur.

I kept massaging Lori, acting as if it was just the latest little favor in our long day together. But in the darkness, touch and sound were the only senses at work. She was thin, so there wasn't a lot of flesh to manipulate, and I don't know anything about actual massage. It was just simple rubbing. But after the long day spent with her, almost anything felt natural with Lori - even a neck rub. But it was becoming much more than that, and every touch felt electric. Here I was in my underwear touching Lori's body - and presumably she was in her underwear too. I could feel myself growing erect in my loose boxers.

"Mmm, so good," she said. "It feels good on my back."

I spoke almost automatically again, without thinking. "Want me to do your whole back?"

"Yes, please."

I didn't say anything but pulled the sheets down further to uncover her entire back. In the darkness I could feel where the shirt ended, and a little gap of skin before the top of her panties, still covered by the sheet. She didn't say anything. Neither did I. My cock was rock-hard by now.

But I couldn't stop myself. And it was becoming more and more clear what this was. The doubts were fading away.

I still couldn't see much as I rubbed up, down and all around, trying not to let my erect penis touch Lori's half-naked body. I wish I could say I was carefully contemplating the right moral course of action at this point, but at this point I was mainly thinking about how much I wanted to fuck Lori. Was she ready to fuck too? She was certainly no fool. And I had not just been imagining things. But I still wasn't sure how far she wanted to take this. I started running my hands deeper along her side. She lifted herself a bit, allowing my fingers to come almost to the side of her breasts. Then I moved them to the bottom of her shirt, and started to roam under a bit.

"Mmm," she said, and rose up even further. Now unconstrained, I began to move the shirt up. She stayed in position as I moved it up to her breasts. She still didn't lay back down. I pushed the shirt all the way up, completely exposing Lori's bare breasts beneath her in the dark. She finally began to lower herself down, as I rubbed all over, including the sides of her breasts. She murmured like a purring cat.

I finally moved from my cramped, awkward kneeling position and stretched out beside Lori. She rolled over slightly, pushing her ass against my cock, the blanket still between us and everything pitch-dark. But there was no way she couldn't tell I was hard. I moved my hands further under her, beginning to cup her bare breasts.

We lay that way for a minute. She gently ground against me, as I played lightly with her breasts, her nipples brushing between my fingers. They felt...I don't know. I have felt very few woman's breasts in my life. I didn't really think about their size or feel. All I was thinking about was that they were Lori's breasts. They were her bare tits and they were in my hands, in the darkness. But I wanted even more.

I moved again, lifting the sheets and slipping under them. Lori didn't move except to push her ass against me again. Her body was warm and soft as our skin came together. We were exhausted but desperate to fuck. And she wanted it as much as me. Lori wanted...me.

I took one hand off her breasts and began to tug at her panties. She lifted herself again. I moved my other hand and quickly slid them down to her thighs. She then rose all the way up for a second, fishing the panties down her legs and off before lying back down again. Then I started playing with her t-shirt, already pushed up to her shoulders. Again we worked together, and in a few seconds it was off too. Lori was now naked. I stripped my own shirt off.

I returned one hand to her breast, but let the other range down to her pussy. She was hairy, like I expected. I didn't waste time, quickly finding her clit and starting to massage it. "Ohhhh," she responded. My other hand kept massaging her nipple and one breast. I would have liked to spend more time on her tits, but was focused on something much more raw and urgent.

She was still turned away, but was unmistakably presenting to me...rubbing her naked, exposed ass against my cock. She kept rubbing shamelessly - definitely a female in heat. All I could think about was responding as a male. I took my hand away for a minute to strip off my own underwear, and then pressed my penis against the cheeks of her ass. Our bare skin touching together felt so hot. I moved my fingers from her clit down further to between her legs, playing with her opening. She widened her legs, giving unimpeded access to her pussy both in front where my hand was...and from behind, where my bare cock was pressing against her. I positioned myself to let the tip of my cock brush against her lips from behind. She felt slick and wet.

She suddenly spoke. "Snipped?" she gasped.

"Yeah," I replied.

After that confirmation I hesitated no further and drove my cock into Lori. She gave a little yelp of pleasure as I slid deep into her wet pussy from behind. Then she pushed back against me to take it even deeper, grinding against me. I pulled out slightly and then pushed again harder. She kept grinding. And I kept pushing forward and back, penetrating all the way, then sliding back out, then again burying myself deep inside her pussy. Lori wanted me. Lori wanted me to fuck her and I was doing it. We didn't say a word, but kept grinding and fucking in the dark. I concentrated on her clit again. She moaned again and again as my fingers played with her little button.

We were so horny and pent-up that it didn't take long. In less than a minute I could feel her shaking and her breathing changed as she climaxed to my touch on her clit. It was all I needed myself. I felt my cock surging and I let myself go, pumping my hot semen into Lori. She purred again as I filled her up with cum. It felt so good having my cock inside Lori and cumming in her.

My penis was still inside her as we nestled together and instantly fell asleep.

*****

I woke to the sound of my phone alarm. During the night I had pulled out of Lori and rolled to the other side of the bed, so I was able to quickly jump up and shut it off.

It was five o'clock. Everything was still dark except for the glow of the phone and clock, but Lori was lying still and seemed asleep under the covers. I stood naked beside the bed, now wide awake. In the cold and stark morning I took stock of the situation.

Like the good professional and manager that I am, I reviewed my actions and how I had got to behavior that I would have condemned twenty-four hours before...before I first met Lori. But while part of me felt very guilty, I also felt...pride. I had met Lori, charmed her, took care of her, and in the end she wanted to have sex with me.Me. It was wrong but it felt so good.

I felt tingles of satisfaction at how interesting and increasingly fascinating I had found her all day, how proud I was to be with her and look after her. I then replayed in my mind how I had pleasured and satisfied her, penetrating her from behind and fucking her hard and fast. For a few moments I lightly played with my soft cock while silently looking at her sleeping, warm body, thinking about her pussy still filled with my cum.

But eventually I managed to shake out of my fuzzy glow, and put my mind to getting us out of there. No matter what my feelings about Lori, we needed to put an end to our airport ordeal.

I closed myself in the bathroom to quietly call the airline without waking her. The computer voice told me that my call was important and to please wait. I stood naked in the bright light, my cock hanging limp, listening to the charmless music. I wondered how long it would take to connect with someone and ensure we could finally get a flight that would actually leave.

Finally I decided it was much simpler to go over to the terminal and find someone in person. I disconnected, and took a quick shower. Soaping myself in the hot steamy water, I thought again about Lori totally naked, but now had much better control over my thoughts than the night before. I was now preoccupied with getting to the terminal counter and figuring out the damn flights once and for all.

It was still dark with the winter morning when I emerged from the bathroom. Lori hadn't moved. I left the bathroom door ajar with the light on so that I could find my clothes and electric shaver. After dressing in the bathroom, I left a quick note on top of Lori's charging phone - "Checking on Flights. Will Text You." I took note of her number. There was so much more to say, but I didn't know how.

I left the hotel and went back into the terminal. It was busy with early travellers, like we had been the day before. I was soon talking to a cheery staffer and explained my situation.

"Oh yes," she said. "You must have had an awful day! But everything looks good now...in fact, the first morning flight leaves in twenty minutes! You'll just make it."

I was stunned. I hadn't realized the flight would be so early. And I wasn't ready.

My suitcase was back at the hotel. They could always send it on. I needed to get back to work. A real Road Warrior would be on his way to the next battle. But I couldn't possibly leave Lori this way. We had...unfinished business, I guess.

For a second I thought how departing now would be a clean break, after going too far and making a mistake. But I couldn't possibly just run off on Lori this way after our day together and then...fucking her. I didn't know what the heck I would say to her. But I was not going to run away.

I explained to the agent that "my friend" was still at the hotel. "No problem!" she almost gushed. "How about the ten o'clock flight? Would that be okay?" I said yes. She put us both on the flight and gave me a new boarding pass. She said Lori would need to get hers in person.

I walked back slowly to the hotel, stopping for coffee and some food.

I wanted to get something for Lori but I remembered she said she didn't eat breakfast, and I didn't know what to get her anyway. I took my time, as I was now feeling nervous and jumpy. What was she thinking? What was I going to say to her? What exactly were we going to do? I figured everything had changed now. Even though we had been moving toward it all day anyway, we had crossed a line in the hotel room, rutting like animals rather than behaving as mature adults.

I sent her a text: "Flight at 10 AM. No hurry." She didn't reply.

As I entered the hotel lobby, I decided what would would probably happen. We would acknowledge the mistake, and agree it was best to go our separate ways. I would take my stuff and go wait in the terminal. We would request separate seats on the flight. It was over. I was glum as I knocked gently on the door, swiping the key card and opening it.

*****

Lori was awake and sitting by the window, its curtains open. She was completely wrapped in the duvet blanket from my makeshift bed on the floor. She looked disheveled and gorgeous.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," she replied. "Got your text."

"Yeah," I lamely said. "It finally looks for real." I didn't mention the earlier flight.

We were both quiet. I came closer but not too close. Her shoulders were bare. I remembered how I had pushed up her shirt and then removed it entirely.

"I'm just looking at the snow," said Lori. "It's nice and peaceful." I agreed. It was obvious why this was the last room available - the view was nothing but concrete walls, a loading dock and some cargo containers. But with the blanket of snow, everything looked silent and pretty. It was surprisingly nice. In the distances, we could hear a jet beginning to take off. I wondered if it was the flight I had turned down.

"How are you doing?" I finally asked. We both kept looking out the window.

She paused before answering. "Good," she said. "Pretty good, I guess. How are you doing?"

I couldn't stand it any more. "I guess I'm good, too. But I think something happened last night."

Lori just said, "Yes."

"And maybe..." I paused. "Well...I guess maybe we crossed a line."

"I know," she said. "We did." The roar of the plane grew louder. Then she continued, "How do you feel about that?"

"Well...bad, of course."

"I feel bad too." She looked at me for the first time. I looked at her, bare shouldered, and suddenly thought:I fucked her. I began to think about how little she must have had on under the duvet. Maybe she had put her panties back on. Maybe she was totally nude underneath. My thoughts of regret suddenly changed again to ones of pride.She wanted me. She is so cool and charming. So normal. And she wanted pathetic me. I realized I was losing all control of my thoughts.

We heard the plane take off into the sky.

Lori went on,"I can't believe it happened. I barely remember it. I mean, I know what happened. I just hardly remember it, if that makes sense."

"It does," I replied. "I feel the same. We were so tired and out of it."

"We were."

I stepped a little closer to her. "It's crazy, isn't it?" I asked. "To do...that...and hardly remember it."

"I know." Lori smiled her nice thin smile. She was still looking at me but with a very neutral expression apart from the thin smile. Then she looked out at the snowy loading dock again and didn't say anything for a while.

Finally she spoke: "I don't want to go back into that horrible airport until I..." She paused and then spoke with slow emphasis. "Until. I. Absolutely. Have. To."

"I can understand why," I replied. "That was a terrible day yesterday."

"In fact, I don't want to leave this room or go anywhere until I..absolutely...have..to," she said slowly again.

"You don't have to," I moved even closer, a bit behind and above her in the chair. The blanket was loose. Once again I could see down into Lori's cleavage. But this was much different than the glimpse the morning before.

She sighed and shifted in the chair. The duvet seemed to loosen more.

I put my hands lightly on her bare shoulders. She didn't react as I began to massage them. "We were bad," I said, while looking down at the sides of Lori's breasts.

"Yes. Very bad," she said.

"And don't even remember much," I said.

"No." She closed her eyes and leaned back into my hands as they roamed around. "Not really. Though I remember enough."

"Uh huh," I lamely replied.

She continued, "I remember...how you...took me." She was quiet and then continued. "I've never done that before."

"Me neither," I confessed. It was no surprise - neither of us probably had exciting sexual histories.

"It was...like we were animals. Just...primal...fucking. Not even thinking about it."

"Yes," I said. "Reduced to our basest instincts." I kept massaging her. I could see most of her tits by now. My cock was feeling very firm inside my pants.

"I just..." she started to say. "I just can't believe you wanted me."

I was almost thunderstruck. "Why...why wouldn't I want you?" I asked. "You're so...cool and confident. You made me feel so good yesterday."

She looked up at me. "I did?"

"Of course. You make me feel good about myself. You understand me. Things like the...like the dumb Road Warrior stuff."

"But that's easy to understand," she said. "You're ambitious. You're a good man but you always want to do better. That makes a man sexy. That's what makes you so...so sexy." Despite our night together, she still seemed to blush at the wordsexy.

"If you say so," I replied. "All I know is that you make me feel really good about myself."

"Uh huh," she said. "I like how you make me feel...alive. Not just the most boring, predictable dork on earth."

"Absolutely not." I said. "And you make me feel alive too."

"Uh huh." She closed her eyes again. After a while she added, "This is bad."

I stilled my hands.

"No," she said. "Don't stop." I started moving again, though lightly. Then she continued, "I just..."

"Yes?"