Flight Dreams Ch. 2

Story Info
Slave teases her Master and is teased back.
907 words
4.38
16.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kittygrrl
kittygrrl
12 Followers

I awaken next to you, all curled up in blankets, our naked legs and arms entwined together. I open my eyes slowly to see you gazing back at me, and I feel your finger stroke my cheek. I smile at you dreamily, nuzzling my face against the gentle pressure.

"Hello, sleepyhead," you whisper, kissing my lips softly.

"Hi," I mumble back, closing my eyes for the kiss.

"How're you doing?"

I open my eyes again, taking in you, and your apartment, and Eek, your cat, who is staring at me from across the room, remembering the plane flight and the night before. It’s all like a dream… I smile brightly. "I'm good," I say quietly. "How're you?"

You grin at me. "I'm glad you came out here," you reply, kissing my forehead. I blush a bit, not used to this kind of attention.

"I'm so glad you could help me get here," I say as I stretch a bit. I move my hand up to my neck, touching the leather collar fondly. Your eyes watch my hand stroke the collar, and you move one arm behind me to hug me close. My body presses gently against yours as you hug me, and you kiss my neck, teeth barely nipping the skin. I shiver, and press against you, my skin prickling with the sensation.

"So, breakfast, then?" You begin to move to get up and start putting something together, but I wrap my hand around yours, pulling you back in for another kiss. Our lips touch, softly pressing, our mouths opening to let our tongues dance. I press my body against you a bit more, delighted to find you have a hard on already. More insistently, I pull you onto the bed again with me, entwining my limbs with your again, reveling in every inch of skin touching skin… I press my breasts against your chest, the nipples hard, and I kiss your neck, letting my tongue tease your neck and right behind your ear, gently flicking it, feeling your body stiffen a bit and knowing I’m turning you on more.

I whisper in your ear, "What is it you want?", smiling at you as I say it.

You chuckle. "I think you've figured it out, blondie..."

I disappear under the blankets and suddenly you feel my hot mouth on your cock. I suck on it softly, then a bit harder, softer, harder, my hair tickling your shaft and balls as I go to work.... You breathe a little heavier as I trace my tongue around the shaft, making little patterns with my tongue. I create designs with my tongue, spirals and fireworks, letting my mouth take you in as much as I can, running my teeth ever so gently over your cock head… I lightly flick my tongue right under the cock head, playing with the sensitive spot mercilessly. I feel you grow stiffer as I tease you, and I smile a little, not wanting to give you release quite yet… So I stop, and slowly I kiss my way back up from under the blanket, my lips pressing against your stomach, your chest, at last kissing your lips again.

"How about breakfast?" I ask, innocently.

You laugh at my angelic attempt, taking your hands and pinning them with one hand above my head. I struggle a little, straining against your grip, trying in vain to get out of it. You kiss me a little harder, whispering, "So, you wanted only to tease me, huh? That's not nice, you know..."

I grin, being a brat, not at all apologetic. "Aw... poor thing," I coo.

"Is that how you see it?"

I just giggle.

You sigh, pretending to be exasperated with me. "Well, then I think you need to experience this feeling too..." With that you quickly tie my hands above my head, kissing and biting my neck as I moan softly. Every sensual bite sends shivers down my spine, tingling sensations I can’t stand, but I never want to stop. You run a hand down my skin, along my pale sides, over my stomach and making spirals of your own over my nipples, pinching them gently, then moving on over my skin, sending an electric trail behind your fingers. At last you stop at my shaved pussy, stroking it and my inner thighs, teasingly, light, feathery strokes that have me struggling much more in earnest… At last, you touch my clit, rubbing it gently back and forth as my hips buck and my head tosses a bit. I moan, more loudly than I mean to, still trying to fight back against the feelings on some level.

"Like that, do you?"

I nod silently.

You plunge two fingers into my cunt and feel how wet I am already. I gasp out, wanting more, wanting your cock inside me instead of these fingers, which only taunt me, not offer me release…


"Does that feel good?" you ask, knowing the answer already. I moan a bit louder in reply, raising my body and hips to you, pleading with my eyes. You shift your body, away from me and stand up.

"Suddenly, it's time for breakfast," you announce, smiling, and turn away, leaving me tied up, my hips bucking a bit to try and relieve myself. I whimper, not wanting you to go, and you move off to the kitchen, knowing I will be at your disposal when you return....

kittygrrl
kittygrrl
12 Followers