Flight Emergency

Story Info
An inflight emergency starts a chain of events.
7.7k words
4.72
65.9k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be an easy day today, only two sectors, 'Red-eye' from Sydney to Adelaide and the last flight of the day back home to Sydney. This was one of the few times that the aircrew and cabin crew flew the same sectors more than once in a day. We had arrived this morning for one day, and were scheduled out on the last flight to leave before the curfew came into force. Julie Paterson, the Cabin Service Manager (CSM) was newly promoted and a little unsure of herself but had handled the crew duties well on the inbound leg. I made a point of complementing her on the smooth way that her crew went about their duties before we left the plane for the hotel and our layover.

"What are your plans for today?"

"I thought that I'd do a little shopping and maybe take in a movie or something, I really just want to relax."

"Why don't we meet for lunch somewhere and we can take in the movie together, if that's okay?"

"I'd like that, I won't be long with my shopping, I just want to get a birthday present for my father. Where do you want to meet?" I suggested that we meet in the shopping mall and decide where we would eat then.

I suggested a hotel lunch but, because of company policy, we were unable to have any alcohol to drink which, to me was fine because I seldom drank. After lunch we walked the short distance to the cinema where I was somewhat disappointed to find no film showing that I was desperate to watch, but, in deference to my companion I agreed to sit through a 'chick flick' which to my surprise, I actually enjoyed.

What I enjoyed even more was Julie's company. The seats in which we sat were those that you could fold up the armrest between seats to form a double width seat. Julie folded it up and during the film rested her hand on my thigh. Several times during the film her hand tightened on my thigh and my cock raised its head with interest. That was as far as we got during the film but as we walked back to the hotel she had no objection to my holding her hand as we walked.

We stopped out front of several shops to look at the window displays and I was pleasantly surprised that she was interested in much the same things as I was, and I was interested in the things she was. We made a small detour to the ABC Shop where I asked about a Telemovie that I had seen several years ago, based on the character 'Dangerous Davies' by Leslie Thomas. There was a more recent series that was more loosely based on the same character but I was interested in the older version. I was disappointed when I was told that this was not listed.

When we got back to the hotel we met a couple of the other crew and had coffee with them in the coffee lounge in the foyer I noticed that the other crew appeared intrigued that we were together and there were questions as to whether this was happenstance or circumstance.

Tim, the First Officer and I had to take the earlier transport to the airport for two reasons, the first being that our pre-flight check took longer than the cabin crew's and the other was that company policy was that outbound flight crews were not to travel on the same transport as the cabin crew in case of accident.

I left the FO in the cockpit to begin the pre-flight checks while I did the walk around to check the exterior of the plane. It looked fine, the ground engineer was still plugged into it and walked around with his earphones on doing his checks. I climbed the stairs and walked into the cockpit, "How is she?" I asked Tim.

"Looking good, the Met report is for a smooth flight, no turbulence, clear all the way in."

Even though the cockpit door was locked for security reasons we could hear the noise of the passengers boarding, which was good, it meant that we should, failing a non-boarding passenger that would result in the unloading of baggage, get away on time.

The ground crew gave us the 'all clear', which meant that all checked in passengers were on board and we got our clearance to push back from the terminal and taxi out to the runway. The cabin crew went through the safety drill and prepared the passengers for takeoff.

As we lined up in the queue waiting our turn to takeoff I clicked the intercom button. "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, welcome aboard flight 789 to Sydney. My name is Mitchell Underwood and your First Officer is Tim Henderson, we have just spoken to the Met Bureau and we have clear skies all the way, we do not expect to encounter any turbulence and can expect a smooth flight. We have a slight tailwind and, unless we were placed in a holding pattern, we will arrive at our destination on time. The temperature in Sydney is currently 20 degrees but will probably be a couple of degrees cooler by the time we get there. No smoking is allowed on this flight and this includes the toilets. Please observe the seat belt warning lights. On behalf of the crew and myself I trust that you have an enjoyable flight."

The takeoff couldn't have been easier, we climbed smoothly to our operational ceiling and Tim and I engaged the auto pilot and got ready to relax until it was time to descend. I looked out of the cockpit window and could make out the lights of small towns that we flew over en route. This was to be a milk run and I was looking forward to getting into my new sports car for the drive home through the hills.

We were about a third of the way into the flight when the intercom crackled into life, it was Julie, "Captain we have a problem, one of the passengers has collapsed, and we suspect a heart attack. We have commenced CPR but he's still not breathing properly."

"Okay, get the refreshment cart stowed away, let me know as soon as that happens, keep the CPR going, we're turning back." I flicked the intercom switch, "This is the captain speaking, we have a medical emergency on board and we are turning back to Adelaide. I would appreciate it if you remain seated and allow the crew to carry on with their work, they are all trained in first aid and, unless there is someone among you who has medical training that would benefit this situation please do not interfere."

I contacted air traffic control, "This flight 789 on route to Sydney, we have a medical emergency and have turned around. I would request priority landing clearance, and a Cardiac Retrieval Unit standing by at the security gate. When we land I will taxi to the apron adjacent to that gate, if we could have a passenger lift on stand-by to take the passenger off, we will offload him before taxiing back to the terminal. Our ETA is thirty minutes, please confirm."

I was given the appropriate clearances and contacted flight operations to advise them of the situation and arrange transport to take those passengers who needed to, to a hotel as we would not be able to, because of the curfew, take off again tonight.

The landing was smooth and I could see the flashing red and blue lights of the waiting ambulance at the security gate, beside it stood the scissor lift so that the paramedics could lower the stretcher safely to the ground. As I manoeuvred down the taxiway I could make out a ground controller waving his two illuminated batons to guide me to our parking position. I stopped and the wheels were chocked while the evacuation procedures were carried out.

The operation to evacuate the passenger and his wife went quickly and smoothly. A tug was hitched and dragged our plane to our bay at the terminal and the passengers disembarked. For the first time that I could remember there were no complaints from the other passengers about having to turn back or having to stay overnight. Before we left the plane I caught up to Julie, "How does it look?"

"He had resumed breathing unaided and his condition had stabilised by the time we got him off so I'm pretty confident he'll be fine."

"That's great! I wanted to congratulate you and your crew for the fine way you handled the emergency, it's not the kind of thing you want to happen on your first day as CSM."

It took some time to shut the plane down, the ground crew had already cleared the galley and begun cleaning the cabin by the time we walked down the tube to the terminal. Operations called me as we were walking through the terminal to our transport with an update on the passenger's condition. He was in a stable condition in hospital and they were confident that he would make a full recovery. They also passed on the thanks of the passenger's wife, who had spoken to them to compliment the crew on their outstanding handling of the situation. "Julie," I said as we boarded the crew bus, "Do you think I can have a word with your crew?"

"Yes, certainly."

"Guys, I have just heard from operations and they are full of praise for the great job you did tonight. We are staying overnight and we are all dead-heading back to home base tomorrow morning leaving the hotel at 10.00. So, when we get back to the hotel we're going to celebrate, the first round is on me."

We all gathered in the bar at the hotel, I sat next to Julie, "Don't expect this sort of excitement every flight, for the most part it is routine, but you handled yourself really well back there."

"I didn't even have time to think about what to do, he went down and we just did it. The crew deserves as much credit as me."

"What are you doing tonight?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I enjoyed myself this afternoon and thought we might carry on, if you have no objections."

"That would be great. How do we ditch this lot?"

"I think they'll probably kick on somewhere else, we can slip off on our own."

"I'm going up to my room to get out of my uniform."

"Do you mind if I come up with you?"

"Not at all, in fact I was just about to suggest it."

We kissed in the elevator on the way to her floor, we kissed in her room before she changed, we kissed again before we left her room to go to mine and I complemented her on her appearance, she had on a skirt that didn't quite reach her knees and a simple blouse that was open far enough for me to get a good look at her cleavage.

Before I had a chance to change we kissed again, this time with a passion than took my breath away. "Whoa there! I hope you don't think that I do this all the time."

"I know you don't. The girls were talking about you and Tim on the way over this morning and the general consensus was that, while we would have to watch out for Tim, you were pretty safe. Actually I've been hearing a lot about you. You know how us girls talk, well for the last couple of years I've been hearing nothing but good things about you. We compare notes on pilots in much the same way that I'm sure the pilots compare notes about cabin crew, you know the sort of thing, which of the girls are 'easy' and which aren't, which are happily married and which, with a little work will put out, that sort of thing. I gather you had a messy divorce and have been wary of getting involved since. You have resisted temptation every time someone has tried it."

"You heard right, but for some reason when I first saw you with the crew I just knew that I was going to let my guard down. There is something about you that I find attractive. And yes you have a reputation among the pilots for not being interested in any kind of relationship, I think the name 'Ice Queen' has been used to describe you, and I respect you for whatever decision you have made. Having said that I don't want to start something that has no future, so if you are interested in a one night stand only, which I'm sure you're not, tell me now and that will be the end of it."

"If I was only interested in a one night stand I wouldn't be here. I have never had one of those and have no intention of having one now. I know some pilots seem to think we cabin crew are their private harem but I want no part of that scene."

"That's great! Now having got that out of the way, where were we?"

"I was in your arms kissing you, then you were going to take your clothes off, I was going to take my clothes off and we were going to get into bed and cement this promising relationship."

I kissed her, I got undressed, she got undressed, we got into bed and the cementing began. I kissed her breasts and stroked her pussy while she grabbed my cock in her hand and began to masturbate me. I stopped kissing her breasts and began kissing her pussy, paying particular attention to her clit. Her mouth engulfed my cock and she sucked it, caressing it with her tongue. I have never felt this good, this turned on by a woman, ever. Sure sex was great with my ex for a while but it seemed to have a mechanical quality to it, there was no spontaneity about it, not like with Julie. We knew instinctively when to change position and what to do to heighten the experience for each other. I found myself deep inside her, physically and mentally, the closeness had taken on an almost spiritual significance and I felt that my orgasm, when it came, would be the most intense experience I have ever felt.

I was pushing into her slowly, pausing several times during each stroke to prolong the moment, she was moaning softly to herself and her hips were responding to the pleasure, her arms were around my neck and she was squashing her breasts against the hair of my chest. Her breathing gained momentum until, with a sob she jerked forward onto my cock and came in a shattering explosion of orgasmic delight. "Oh fuck that was the most, oh fuck here I go again, will you hurry up, I want all of you inside me, I want you to cum inside me, please, oh please, fucking cum."

What could I do but obey, with a final lunge I buried my cock as far inside her as I could and unleashed a torrent of warm sticky man juice into her waiting cunt. "Wow! I have never felt this good. I have never felt as if I was meant to be with any other person like I feel now." She would not let go of me, hugging me while she slowly came down from her orgasmic high.

"My God, do you know what you have just done to me? Here I had made a promise to myself never to get involved with a pilot because of the weird hours that we work and the likelihood that the relationship would end in disaster, but do you know what? I don't give a shit about the repercussions of this, I know that what we have found will last, whatever problems our lives will throw at is we can work it out, and do you know why I know that? Because this was meant to be, and when something is meant to be it will be. We are and that is all that matters."

"You don't know how much I agree with you. I have been scared of getting involved for the last three years but the very instant I set eyes on you my fear disappeared." She was laying half on top of me idly playing with my cock when he started to stiffen again. Straddling me she guided him into her still moist pussy and began to move slowly back and forth on him. He responded by becoming rock hard and I could feel her over every inch of him, what she was doing to me was guaranteed to get me to cum very quickly, but I wasn't as quick as she was, "Oh God here I go again." Her movements sped up until she was pummelling me, her clit grinding away against me as she drove down on him. My back arched and I came into her, shooting spurt after spurt of my cum into her body.

Again it took her much longer to come down from her orgasm and when she did she whispered into my ear, "Much as I love you and having you inside me, I think we'd better get some sleep or we'll never make our flight in the morning."

That's my Julie, ever practical. We lay in each other's arms and drifted off into the deepest, most relaxing and satisfying sleep that I have ever experienced.

When you are used to early morning wake up calls your body clock remains on auto-pilot, it assumes that you actually want to wake up early every morning. "Mmmmm," Julie's drowsy voice was where it was when we drifted off to sleep last night, "good morning you good thing." I didn't know whether she was talking to me or to my cock that she was stroking awake.

"And a good morning to you." I leaned over and kissed her awake. We had two showers before breakfast, the first we thought was enough until our passion got the better of us and we made love again. The second was to wash the result of that lovemaking from our bodies before going down to breakfast with the rest of the crew.

We arrived at breakfast to find the rest of the crew there looking somewhat worse for wear. "Where did you two get to last night?" One of the cabin attendants asked. "Oh no, you didn't? You don't need to answer that, it's written all over you. Julie how could you? I hope you know what you're doing, after all you did tell us that you weren't about to get involved with a pilot."

"I know exactly what I'm doing and this man is a man first and a pilot second, and he's mine." She hugged me and kissed me hard on the lips, leaving them in no doubt that she had changed her mind.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tim asked as we sat in the crew transport on our way back to the airport.

"What the hell are you doing?" Julie was asked several times between the hotel and the airport.

"I have met someone who I have very strong feelings for and with whom I want to develop a relationship." We both told our inquisitors.

"Third degree?" I asked Julie as we walked side by side through the terminal building ready to board our plane.

"You better believe it. I guess that when we act against type people will ask questions, and we are both acting against type. If you want to change your mind now would be a good time."

"Never think that I'll change my mind when it comes to you, never." I grasped her hand to emphasise my commitment. "When is your next scheduled duty?"

"Half an hour ago, I was supposed to do the Sydney, Melbourne and return this morning. Why?"

"I have the weekend free, would you like to do something?"

"What exactly did you have in mind?"

"I want to get to know the real you. I know that we are sexually compatible and that we like the same things, but I would like to really get to know you as a person."

"Sounds good to me, how do you want to go about this?"

"I could take you home so that you can change and then to my place for me to change and then take it from there. Or you could go home and change while I do the same and then we can meet up somewhere later."

"I like the sound of the first one."

"Good. I have my car parked in the staff car park. We can catch the crew bus."

"I'm impressed." Julie said as we approached my car. The silver Morgan Plus 8 sat in all its 1970's glory, that defied it's 2006 build date. It was one of the last Plus 8's to leave the factory, but it looked as if it had been around for ages, which was part of its charm. I tossed my flight bag into the space behind the seat along with Julie's and we climbed in.

"Where to?" I asked as we left the car park.

"West Auckland." I looked quizzically at her before it dawned on me that she was referring to Bondi Junction which seemed to have been taken over by New Zealanders.

I pulled up outside a block of apartments in a side street just behind the shops on the main road. It must have looked impressive when it was built some forty years ago, but had taken on a care worn look. Julie and I walked up to the entrance and she retrieved her mail from the box beside the front door, flicked through them sorting the junk mail from the real stuff and chucking the former into a waste bin that had been thoughtfully placed nearby for that very purpose.

Her apartment was not small, neither was it spacious, two adequate bedrooms and a combined living/dining room with a galley kitchen and bathroom. There was a communal laundry in the basement and residents could either use the small drying area in the courtyard or the dryers at a Laundromat just down the road.

Julie disappeared into her bedroom to emerge a couple of minutes later dressed in jeans and sweat top. She was wearing a sports bra that emphasised her breasts and caused my cock to go into standby mode. She came into my arms, "I see he's made up his mind what he wants to do." Her hand stroked him through my trousers.