Flight of Fancy

Story Info
A long flight and an unexpected encounter with a sexy TV.
777 words
4.25
91.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phoenix196
phoenix196
108 Followers

Here is another story I wrote for a sexy TV friend to enjoy. This is one of my earlier efforts and my style has developed over time to involve a more dominant TV partner and experience. Please do let me know what you think and also if you are an ascertive TV/CD interested in trading stories!

************************************************

Boarding the plane I take my seat and cannot help noticing the beautiful young woman sitting next to me. She introduces herself as Mary Jane and I take her hand in mine feeling the warmth and softness of her skin. We chat and get to know each other as the plane takes off for the overnight flight. Soon the lights are dimmed and the blankets handed out.

We talk in whispers, faces close together and I stare deep into her sparkling eyes. I feel her hand slide under my blanket and stroke my cock through my chino's. Her tongue dances in my ear and she whispers "follow me Markie if you're game." I watch she slides out of her seat and I admire her long slim legs as she walks down the aisle on her 4ins spiked heels towards the toilet cubicle. I quickly follow not caring who sees us.

I slip into the toilet after Mary Jane closing the door. She pivots me around so that I'm astride the toilet and taking my face in her hands, she kisses me deeply, her tongue thrusting into my mouth kissing me passionately. My hands slide down the contours of her body cupping her sexy ass and pulling MJ close to me. She unbuttons he crisp white blouse exposing a black lacy bra and pushes my head down to her breast. I lick and caress her nipple through the sheer material and feel it harden between my lips.

She pushes me down so that I'm sitting on the toilet seat and I watch as she pulls up her short black skirt revealing a matching black lacy g-string and sheer black holdups. She turns around bending forward and pushing her delicious arse into my face she parts her cheeks with long painted fingernails. "Lick my arse Markie, stick your tongue inside me and make me hot" she moans. Running my tongue around her tight pink ring as she moans gyrating her hips within the confines of the cubicle. I push my tongue deep inside her tasting her sweet delight before she pulls away.

Turning around I watch as she slowly pulls her panties to one side and gasp as I see her big hard cock spring out. She grasps my head in her hands before I can react and thrusts her magnificent throbbing dick deep into my mouth. I feel her hot hard girl cock push past my lips and along my tongue as she slides into my throat. I gag and try to pull back but the toilet's too small. I try to relax and give myself over to this new experience with this incredibly hot lady who is fucking my mouth. She grinds her hips as she builds up a slow and steady rhythm. I cup her cum filled balls and with my other hands grasp the base of her beautiful tv cock wanking her as she slides in and out of my mouth. I feel her fingers running through my hair as I concentrate on making her cum, wanting to taste her hot seed in my mouth.

I feel her cock begin to twitch in my hand and she pulls back squeezing my cheeks together so that I open my mouth. As I stare at her delicious cock I hear her whisper "stick out your tongue Markie I have a treat for you, make sure you don't spill a drop of my precious cum!" She stands over me wanking her cock into my open mouth and then moaning loudly her penis explodes spraying her hot silvery jizz over my tongue. I close my lips around her head as her cock spasms in my mouth pumping her cum down my throat whilst wanking her into my wanton mouth. I swallow every drop licking and sucking her dick until she begins to go soft in my mouth.

She slips her semi hard cock back into her sexy black g-string and readjusts her skirt tucking in her crisp white blouse before turning briefly to check her makeup and hair. She then opens the door and begins to walk out. She stops and turning back to me she says "Clean yourself up hun! You had better get some rest because I'm going to fuck your tight pussy ass before this flight is over."

phoenix196
phoenix196
108 Followers