Flight of the Forbidden

Story Info
Young woman fights a forbidden love in her forbidden plight.
3k words
4.56
25.4k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note/disclaimer. This story is on the lighter side of non con. The early chapters especially are a tad reluctant but mostly consensual. The non con will come into play more strongly a little further into it. Also if you're looking for the more violent, physical torture, this is probably not the best story for you. Lots of contest of wills and fatal attraction stuff though. Also a bit of sci-fi woven in here. Otherwise, happy reading and feel free to leave me some gentle feedback since this is my first submission here.

*****

The morning sun hazed lazily through the thinning fog in the massive trees that lined the community border. The beauty of it only added to Shara's excitement as she pedaled her bike to her secret destination and she let the warmth of the sun soak into her skin like a welcoming embrace. She turned her bike off of the main path and into the thickness of the trees until it grew so dense that she had to abandon it. She laid it next to a familiar tree, pausing as she felt the tingling of power that signaled sensitives to a live ship, moments before she actually heard and felt its massive roar as it flew overhead.

She watched, mesmerized by its awesome power, her senses humming with the need to feel that release. It sucked her in, holding her captive to the need to fly. She was born for that. She knew it with every fiber of her being. As the rumble of the live ship faded, she shook herself from her trance, more determined than ever to see her mission through.

The forgotten gate creaked open when she pushed against it. With a slight fear that someone might have heard the sound, signaling her invasion into this place filled with remnants of battles only recently abandoned, she whipped her head around to scan the desolate graveyard of what was once fleet upon fleet of live ships, their commanders now dead. Satisfied that she was as alone as ever, she set upon her task to gather another round of parts for her own secret creation.

********

The morning sun glowed through her scarlet curls, conjuring up all sorts of flowery scents that he was sure they would smell of. His hands twitched with the need to touch one to see if it was as silky as it looked. She danced through the plane boneyard as though she followed a tune that only her ears could hear. Perhaps she did. He could have watched her all day and been almost content. But he had decided it was time for action. He'd already spent too many days in silent appreciation of this delicate beauty. Times had calmed enough that it wasn't so forbidden now for his people to commune with hers. Besides, he had enough dirt to blackmail her with if she didn't return his interest. Yes. This was his day. He smiled darkly.

********

"Can I ask what you're doing here?" A masculine voice jarred Shara from her latest find, causing her to drop a chunk of metal, barely missing her foot. That pissed her off.

"What does it matter?" She retorted hotly, whipping around to glare holes into pale grey eyes. Oh crap. She cringed mentally. This had to be a Pilot. Could her luck have been any worse? Everything about him screamed power. He didn't look too old though, maybe she would be lucky and he hadn't inherited a title yet.

He watched her falter for a moment as she took in his appearance and regained her confidence. The fire he saw in her made him hungry. He shrugged. "This is forbidden property. I need to know why you're in here before I report you."

"Report me?" She sputtered, now realizing the gravity of her situation. "Who are you to report me and for what? I'm only looking around." She stuck out a lip and frowned, wondering if she really would get in trouble today. She was so close to having a complete unit. But he couldn't possibly know that.

He smiled sadly, feigning sympathy, though he knew he had her where he wanted. "This yard is under my care. I've let you sneak in and out with parts stuffed into your bag. I've seen you drag whole panels out of here." He watched her face fill with chagrin. Betrayal. How could she feel betrayed if they didn't even know each other? He almost laughed. She was so young and innocent.

Her heart beat frantically as he walked closer to her. So calm and cool. She held her chin up proudly, keeping her own cool. "What will you do?" She whispered. "I—I can make payments." She said, hopeful, while trying to sneak glances to the sides to look for an escape route.

He must have sensed her need for flight, as he grabbed her hand, forcing her eyes to meet his. "I want to know what you're doing with it all." He shrugged again, honest curiosity shining in his cool eyes.

She knew she was in deep. What could she tell him? The truth? Wouldn't that get her in more trouble? He was clearly of Avrarian decent. Surely he wouldn't have much interest in Tempian politics and hierarchies. "I—I can't say."

He squeezed her hand; just enough to let her knew he was serious. "You're trespassing, girl. Not only in unauthorized areas, but in unauthorized lands. Do you have a trading license?"

She shook her head. Her eye twitched slightly as she fought to keep composed. She wouldn't cry in front of this stranger.

"Just tell me what you're using it for and maybe I'll go easy on you." He said gently this time.

She let out a heavy breath. Hope jumping back into her eyes. "I want to fly." She whispered so softly she was sure he couldn't hear, but his brows nearly jumped off his face.

"What's your lineage? How can you even be one if you are not born into it?" He looked baffled, but held her hand firmly when she tried to tug it away.

She looked down at the rocky ground, embarrassed. "I don't know. I can't help it. It calls to me. It's all I can feel. All I ever think about." There. Now she had really said too much. Not only was she a thief, she was also desperate and pathetic and probably crazy. But when she looked back at him, she saw what looked to be genuine interest.

He nodded his head up towards the sky, "you feel them?"

She nodded. Watching him carefully now.

He looked at her skeptically. Deciding what to do with her. "Will you show me what you've got so far?"

"I—uh—well—won't that get me in more trouble?" She asked doubtfully.

"I won't turn you in today." He said evasively.

She frowned at him. He just watched and waited with those cool, cool eyes.

"Fine." She said simply, wrenching her hand from his. She grabbed her bag; contemplating trying to sneak the part she'd dropped into it, but decided she'd pushed her luck already. At least there was still some hope that she could lose him on her trip back to the shed. Until he grabbed her hand again. It was warmer than it should have been with eyes so cool. She looked at him hesitantly.

"Don't even think about trying to loose me."

"Too late." She mumbled, making him smile.

"Let's go." He ordered, easily matching her fast pace out of the labyrinth of plane debris.

*********

He let her lead, so he could watch her move. She was beyond beautiful. And so full of life. He leaned in to smell her hair. He couldn't place the scent but it was even more amazing than he'd imagined. He smiled charmingly at her surprise as he kept pace with a light jog even after she had gotten onto her bike. He was not, however, prepared for a nearly full ship that sat before his eyes when she led him into what he assumed was an abandoned shed.

*******

"You built this?" He questioned, full of disbelief.

Shara nodded, trying not to show her pride in her work. It was a shame that this was forbidden to her. She was good at it.

"Can I check it out?" He asked, surprising her at his making it a question.

"Sure." She said uncertainly.

She stepped back and watched as he inspected her creation. She'd worked in a factory that put these together so she'd had help in learning how to build one. It had taken a long time before she'd been able to work in enough departments to actually know how to build the entire craft.

After a few minutes of his circling her masterpiece and some approving noises he turned to stare at her in awe. "This is perfect. Its nearly completely. But where will you get the core?"

Shara looked down, shuffling her shoe in the dirt. "I hadn't figured that out just yet. I think there might be a few live ones left in the junk yard, if I can just get to them." She looked at him, still waiting for him to scorn her and tear her dreams to shreds, but what she saw in his cool eyes was a heated excitement. She wasn't sure which made her more nervous.

"I could help you." He suggested. "We could do this." She tried not to choke on that; this man thought he could just crash into her world and take credit for her work? If it keeps you in the free world, you'd better let him. Her thoughts screamed for her to be reasonable.

"Would you really help?" She asked instead. "I mean, won't you become an accomplice if you don't just turn me in now?"

He walked close to her, making her heart jumped nervously. He reached out, lifting some of her curls into his hand, smoothing them with his fingertips before meeting her gaze with devious eyes. "Now, why would I want to see such a beautiful woman locked up?" He turned, gesturing to her craft. "And here we have an unfiled live ship. The possibilities are endless. The places we could go if we can see this thing run!"

She blinked at him. This handsome young man, who fluttered from emotion to emotion, had her brain pinging around, trying to read him. Trying to deem him trust worthy. It would be nice to have some help, although the hardest parts were done. The single hardest part that remained was finding an active core. She bit at her lip. "Ok." She sighed in surrender. "You're in as long as you swear on everything you hold close to your heart that you won't tell another soul."

"Seal it with a kiss and it's a deal." He challenged, gazing down at her, his eyes twinkling with a playful darkness. Before she could reply, he leaned in, crushing her lips with his own warm, soft ones.

Startled beyond belief, she tried to pull back, but his hands had circled behind her, pulling her against him. His tongue pushed past her lips, and she moaned, partly in protest and partly in surprise. Her mind was screaming "no!" but her body seemed to be melting into his as hot and fast as her heart was racing. He slid a hand up her back, his fingers massaging into her until they found her hair and he held them there, twisting her curls in his firm grip. His tongue probed against hers hungrily. Her own hands had found their way around his waist. How had that happened? She wondered, forcing them to fall back to her sides and pulling away from him while trying to regain her sense of the world around her. He growled in protest, crushing her against him for a moment longer, his tongue capturing hers one last time before he released her.

Completely stunned, and literally breathless, Shara was motionless, her lips parted poutily as she tried to process what had just happened. When she finally worked up the courage to make eye contact with the man in front of her, she blushed furiously, scowling at him. "You can't just do that!" She protested. She wanted to shout at him to never do that again, but it hadn't been unpleasant, quite the opposite if she was going to be honest. It was just so completely unexpected. She watched the darkness in his eyes lighten slightly, though he reminded her of a hungry beast, stalking its prey, and man did she feel like the vulnerable creature that could be devoured at any moment.

"I can." He stated simply, smiling slightly. "And I will again."

She stepped back from him, making his smile widen.

"But first, we need to get this off the ground." He went back to evaluating her ship, nonchalant, as though he hadn't just been turning her into a flustered mess. He pulled a pad of paper from his shirt pocket and began jotting stuff down.

Still in a daze, she let him. She even let him lead the way back to the junk yard and together they began gathering the parts as he called them out. She briefly wondered how he knew so much. But of course he'd have had the leisure of dissecting any craft he wanted while spending his days keeping watch over that desolate graveyard. That thought finally seemed to snap some sense back into her, prickling the hairs on her skin to stand upright.

"Are you always here?" She asked. Accusation heavy in her tone.

He turned to her. Dark and hungry and she almost faltered. "Not always." He shrugged and went back to rummaging through an old ship.

"You've been watching me out here, haven't you?" She demanded an answer, getting angry and a bit embarrassed when he ignored her. "Well?" She put her hands on her hips, pursing her lips in irritation.

Finally he met her gaze. And held it. He walked to her. Coming close enough that she could smell his subtle scent of masculinity. She could feel the heat of his chest. Yet he didn't quite touch her. "Would you have preferred I call someone else to deal with you? I let you have your fun while I decided what to do with you."

Crap, he was doing it again. Trapping her. She was powerless to move as he held her gaze just inches away.

He leaned towards her ear, breathing against it. "I chose to keep you." He leaned back, smiling as he watched her shiver from his words.

"I'm not something to be kept." She declared, glaring into the back that he'd turned to her as he'd gone back to collecting. He infuriatingly ignored her for the rest of their scavage, other than the occasional declaration of a new find.

"How old are you?" He asked, when they'd returned to her shed, hard at work, adding the new parts they'd gathered.

"Eighteen." She watched him wearily, though the heat he'd nearly burned her with earlier, was absent for the moment. "How old are you?" She ventured back.

He smiled. "Twenty." He met her eyes briefly, grunting as he wrenched a part into place.

"You have a name?" She asked. Blushing again as she remembered the kiss she'd shared earlier with this total stranger. Luckily he was still busy working that part on so he probably missed it.

"Do you?" He shot her a knowing, devious look.

Her cheeks burned. "Shara."

"Sterling." He stated, beckoning her over to him, "I need some help with this cuff." She went to help, trying to ignore the heat that seared with his nearness.

"I think it's supposed to go in from this side." She pointed to the opposite end of the piece he had.

He flipped it around, trying it again. He grunted his approval as it slid right into place. He twisted it till it was secure, and then turned to her. "Shara, eh?" He tried out the sound of it, looking pleased. "I think that's the last of it for now. All that's left is the core and some circulation tubes and this baby should lift." He snaked an arm out around Shara's waist and pulled him into his lap. He brushed his lips against her ear making her shiver. "The tubes will be easy enough for us to find. The core is going to be the tricky part." He brushed his lips against her cheek, down into her neck.

Shara was sure she should pull away, but she was a prisoner to these unfamiliar sensations. "You smell delicious." He murmured into the curve of her neck making goose bumps prickle along her skin.

"I'd better be getting home." Shara whispered, finally finding her voice. "My family will come looking for me if I'm out too late." He tasted her skin, nibbling kisses along her neck. She needed fresh air. This man was still mostly a stranger. Proper ladies didn't let strangers kiss their necks. Did they?

"We can't have that." He agreed, making her momentarily wonder if he'd heard her thoughts. Still holding her waist as he stood, pulling them both up. "But first—"he turned to face her, letting her see the darkness that had clouded his pale eyes before he crushed his lips against hers again. She didn't fight as he pressed his tongue into hers this time. She enjoyed her own shudder as his hands found their way into her hair, holding her tightly to him. She only faltered slightly as she felt one of his hands leave her hair to reappear under the bottom of her shirt.

He held her hair tight with the one hand, while caressing the smooth skin of her back with the other. He massaged roughly into the tight muscles of her waist sliding his fingers down under the top of her waistline. He started to slide them towards her front, but she pulled away until he surrendered and returned his hand to the small of her back. An eternity later he pulled away, staring a million unsaid words into her eyes.

"I- I should—"Shara tried to form a sentence but it wasn't coming out.

"Go." He nodded, though his eyes were now strained.