Flight SH 123 to Corfu Ch. 04 of 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, yes! Caroline Flint and her Authoritarian Female Party were certainly living up to the promises of their electoral pledges, thought the receptionist appreciatively. And she looked forward to learning details of the many other schemes taking place around the country, that were being implemented under the A.F.P.'s Work Motivation Programme. Any day now, the TV news programmes would be full of such reports -- such stories! Such entertainment! Ha ha ha ha!

At last, at long, long last, a government with the balls -- ha ha ha ha! there, was the irony -- was bringing such absolute wastes-of-space, as these four lazy-bones, malingering, sponging, job-dodging good-for-nothings, well and truly to book. No— to heel! Ha ha ha ha! Oh, yes!!

Oh! Stella was so glad -- oh, so very, very glad -- that she had voted for Caroline Flint and the Authoritarian Female Party. Already, there were so many visible— no; obvious, signs of improvement, as the country embarked upon its long-overdue era of female rule -- of female domination!

And, Caroline Flint had actually been here today; had actually shook hands with Sunshine Holidays staff, including herself and Julie -- how about that! The Prime Minister, Caroline Flint, had actually come here in person to preside over the momentous occasion. Come here in person, to be the one to ceremoniously snip the ribbons across the entrance doors of the aircraft that would be making today's historic flight: Flight SH 123 to Corfu.

The Sunshine Holidays Information Desk receptionist picked up her hand-held microphone, and switched it on. And, conveyed in her voice, as she remembered Prime Minister Caroline Flint telling her that the Air Purification Technician scheme was actually all her own idea, Stella's smile of pleasure and gratification was clearly and unmistakably apparent, as she made her passenger information announcement.

"This is a final call. This is the final call, to any remaining Sunshine Holidays passengers: Please proceed immediately, to Gate sixteen.

"This is the final call, for Flight SH 123 to Corfu."

*

Flight SH 123 to Corfu continues in Ch 5 (of 7).

12