Flight To Fantasy

Story Info
A couple has a very carnal vacation.
1.7k words
4
22.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paced nervously at our gate as I awaited Michelle's arrival. The flight was scheduled to leave in about 45 minutes, and she wasn't here yet. It had taken some bit of work to coordinate this trip, and I hoped it wasn't for naught.

After a few more minutes, I saw her seeking me out. I practically ran over to her and we hugged and shared a short but very arousing kiss. Her smile told me that this trip to Jamaica was going to be well worth it. They announced that the flight was boarding, and we went to get in line. I felt her animal magnetism as we stood there; I could smell her perfume, feel her raw, sexual energy. I became aroused just standing there next to her. What she had on wasn't helping matters any, either.

Since we were going to the tropics, we dressed accordingly. She wore a very short, blue cotton skirt, low-cut blue blouse, and a pair of strappy heels. I could see the other men in line stealing glaces at her, and I moved even closer to her, putting my arm around her shoulders. She responded by nuzzling my chest and putting her arm around my waist. I was very grateful at that time that I had the foresight to be wearing baggy shorts....

We finally got on the plane, and took our seats in First Class. For a trip to Jamaica, there wasn't a whole lot of people on this flight. A smattering of folks milled about in our cabin as we stowed our carry-ons. Once we were all settled, I noticed that there wasn't anyone across from us. So much the better......

You know how the air conditioning is on jets; either it's too much, or not enough. Well, it was quite cool where we were sitting, and the A/C jets seemed to be stuck in position. I asked a passing flight attendant for a blanket, and placed it over both our laps.

We took off without incident, and settled back for the 50 minute flight from Miami to Montego Bay. Once we achieved cruising altitude, the attendant went around offering drinks, and I ordered a vodka and tonic for myself, and a Glenlivet neat for Michelle. As we sipped our drinks and snuggled under the blanket, my hand began to wonder across her shapely legs, and slowly up her skirt. I immediately felt her wetness as I reached the sweet lips of her pussy, and began to slowly play with the sensitive folds of soft, wet flesh...

She snaked her hand up my shorts at the same time, and released my now-hard, throbbing cock from my underwear. She played with my shaft and softly rubbed my head as I began to increase the tempo of stimulating her cunt.........I began to rub her clit now, and she responded by spreading her thighs further apart and slinking down a bit in the seat....

I found myself breathing harder and straining against her touch. The feel of her pussy was driving me wild....It was so soft, so wet, so fucking tight....Her pussy's flesh seemed to grab at my probing fingers, and her scent filled my senses. I pressed harder as I rubbed with greater frequency, encouraging her to orgasm........

Her legs twitched and her back arched rigidly as I felt her orgasm wash over her. I leaned in and hungrily kissed her as she came, her tongue furiously thrusting down my throat over and over...........

I felt her relax,and I felt so happy that I was able to get our trip off to a good start. I leaned back and started to relax when Michelle did something that surprised the shit out of me.....

She quickly sat up and moved her head down to my lap. She pulled off the blanket and swallowed my still swollen cock whole. The feeling was incredible; her soft mouth and tongue dancing along my shaft and head, the way her fingers worked my balls......then she started to deep-throat me. It was all I could do to keep quiet and still....I struggled vainly as she worked me over. I watched her head go up and down, over and over.....she would take me a bit deeper down her throat with each thrust. I couldn't take it anymore......

I held her head by her hair as I exploded down her throat.....she took it all without missing a drop, then licked me clean. She carefully put my spent cock back in my shorts and zipped up my shorts. Our eyes met and I took her cheeks in my hands and gently kissed her. We sat there gazing at each other until the announcement that we were beginning our descent was made. We chuckled at the joke as the attendant came around with a garbage bag and collected the trash I wondered what was in store for us when we landed.....

As we descended into Montego Bay, we both stared out of the window and took in the turquoise waters, the white, sandy beaches, and the colorful wind surfers. We could feel the heat through the window, and knew that we had to be careful of sun exposure down here. It wouldn't do to get roasted our first day, then be in too much pain to do anything for the rest of the trip.

We deplaned, went through customs, and found our contact person for Sandal's Resorts. I had picked the Sandal's in Montego Bay for us to stay at because of it's proximity to the airport (it was only 15 minutes away) and the friendliness of the employees. Although I felt the Sandal's in Dunn's River was a nicer place, the two-hour drive over rough roads and the less-than friendly people that worked the resort made up my mind for me.

About an hour later, we were in our room, a suite near the beach. It had sliding doors that lead out to an amazing view of the ocean, and the colorful, fragrant gardens that surrounded the place. It was about 4 in the afternoon, but the sun was still burning hot.

We stowed our clothes and checked out the room. I closed the curtains to the doors, and told Michelle that we should put on sunblock before we go out to explore the resort. I pulled out a bottle of Banana Boat and set it on the dresser, then took off my clothes. Michelle did the same and sat on the edge of the bed with a sweet smile on her sexy face........

I squirted a bunch of lotion in my hand and grabbed her ankle with the other. I set her foot in my lap and slowly worked the lotion all over her calf and knee. I got more lotion and now worked it up her thigh.........My erection was getting harder just by the touch of her warm, slick flesh in my hands. I gently set her leg down and grabbed the other. I did the same thing to this leg, only I lingered when my hands got up to her inner, upper thigh region..........

She shifted her position so that she was now leaning back on her elbows, her legs were spread wide apart, inviting me in.......

I coolly kept to the task at hand, and finished up her legs. I moved up so that I was on my knees in between her thighs, and poured more lotion directly on her chest. She squealed when the chilled lotion came in contact with her ample, round tits. I took great pleasure massaging the lotion into the flesh of those sweet breasts, kneading and playing with them as I did so. I moved one of my knees so that it was in contact with her slick, dripping pussy. I could feel her trying to rub against it as I worked the lotion along the curves of her sides and neck.......

I told her to roll over, that I had to do her back next. She complied and lay flat on her stomach, those sexy legs of hers still spread apart on each side of me. I squirted lotion all over her lower back and her sexy ass. I made sure to make a point of getting the lotion in along the crack of her ass......

I worked the lotion into her back, pressing my hips into her ass with each movement to her shoulders. My cock was throbbing now, and her cooing was driving me crazy. I took a finger and ran it along her crack, down to her pussy. It was so wet and inviting........she got up on her haunches and pressed back into me.......

I grabbed her hips with my hands and began to rub my cock up and down her crack. In spite of the air conditioning, I was beginning to sweat. Animal passion was building inside me. I found out it was building in Michelle as well, when she grabbed my cock with her hand and placed it right over the opening of her sweet asshole..........

I didn't need anymore hints; I drove it all the way in. Slowly, but all the way. It slipped in so easily, helped by the lotion, our sweat, and her juices. She moaned loudly as I entered her again. It was just as deep,and a bit faster........her moans took on a deeper tone as I began to thrust quicker and harder......the room filled with sounds of slapping flesh, animistic moans and groans, and heavy breathing.......

My sweat was dripping all over her back and ass now...the bed was creaking in protest and the headboard was banging against the wall....Michelle writhed underneath me, taking every one of my thrusts eagerly, hungrily..........That feeling came over me once again, that feeling of unbridled passion mixed with incredible relief.....my orgasm was building to heights I had yet to experience......sweat was flying off of me all over the place.....

Michelle looked back at me, and the expression of pain and pleasure that she wore set off the most intense orgasm I ever had. I rubbed her clit hard and fast while I had my ejaculating cock buried far up her ass...I had to make her come, make her feel the passion that was coursing through my body.......

I collapsed on her just as she shouted out, curses flying out of her mouth as her body gave in to the stimulation I was giving her clit. In a moment, her legs gave out as well, and we lay on the bed spent, but deliriously happy. And we haven't been here for even three hours yet...........