Flight to Submission Ch. 07

Story Info
Stephanie goes on a shopping spree - with a difference.
7.7k words
4.59
28.2k
13

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
600 Followers

Stephanie awoke the next morning feeling refreshed. She had slept deeply, held in the caress of the silk sheets. They felt so sensuous against her skin as she stretched.

The phone beside her bed rang and she flipped over to answer it.

"Good morning Sir!" she chirped happily.

David smiled as he heard her happy voice on the other end of the line.

"Good morning sub, I assume you slept well?" he said.

"Oh very!" Stephanie exclaimed. "Those sheets were so soft and comfortable!"

"Yes, well I can't have my sub sleeping on those awful poly cotton things you had on your bed," David said with a smile in his voice.

Stephanie threw off her covers and swung herself out of bed. She felt wide awake and full of energy.

"Put your speakerphone on," David told her "and bring it into the bathroom with you."

Stephanie complied.

"Now open the linen cupboard," David instructed, "and take out the item that was placed in there."

Stephanie did as she was told. She opened the doors to the cupboard and resting on the middle shelf was a bag with a hose and nozzle attached. Stephanie's mouth dropped open when she realised its purpose. Her mind raced back to the previous day and how her Master had used the same equipment on her. She groaned as she remembered the pain and discomfort she had endured.

"Don't worry, sub," David's voice reassured her. "Your sessions with me were for training purposes. I simply require that you use this every day to ensure you are completely clean at all times. I want you to instil this routine into your consciousness until it becomes second nature to you. Now take the bag to the sink and fill it with warm water. Make sure it's not too hot."

Stephanie obeyed his instructions, placing the bag in the sink and running warm water into it.

"Open the bathroom cabinet and take out the bottle of oil on the second shelf," David instructed.

Stephanie opened the door and there, tucked towards the side of the shelf, was a brown bottle. She drew it out and read the label. "Place 15 drops into warm water" it said.

"The bottle contains a blend of fennel, tarragon, rosemary, lemon and ginger essential oils," David explained. "The blend is effective in maintaining your body's health," he said. "I want you to use this oil in your daily enema."

"Yes Sir," Stephanie replied.

She followed the instructions and place 15 drops into the enema bag then gently shaking it to mix the oil and water together.

"Good girl!" David said approvingly. "Now on the same shelf you will find a bottle of lubricant. Take the lubricant and the enema kit and step into the shower. Kneel down and ensure the nozzle is coated with the lubricant and make sure you massage some into your asshole as well. Then insert the nozzle into your passage and release the lever. I expect you to take the entire contents of the bag, sub, and you must hold it until I give you permission to release. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand," Stephanie replied.

She took the lubricant and the enema kit and walked into the shower. She hung the bag from the shower bracket, then knelt down as she had been instructed. She opened the bottle of lubricant and squeezed out some of its contents, making sure the nozzle was liberally coated. Then she squeezed more out onto her fingers and worked it around and into her asshole. Withdrawing her fingers she slowly fed the nozzle into her until she was sure it would not slip out. Then she reached behind her and felt for the lever. As she flipped it down, she felt the warm water flow into her back passage. She moaned as the water filled her but maintained her position until the entire contents were inside before removing the nozzle. She did not know this, but the bag held 3 litres of liquid.

She heard David's voice issuing from the phone.

"Hold it in, sub," he said firmly.

Clenching her ass cheeks together, she tried desperately to obey him. It was a struggle as she felt so full! David kept her in position for 10 minutes, watching her carefully to ensure she didn't suffer unduly. When he noticed her biting her lip & clenching her hands he spoke again.

"Do you have something you want to ask your Master?" he enquired.

"Please Sir, may I have your permission to release?" Stephanie begged.

David paused before replying, to maintain the aura of control. Finally he spoke.

"Rise to a crouching position and place yourself directly over the drain."

Stephanie complied and waited with her ass cheeks tightly clenched.

"You may release," came her Master's voice.

With a sigh of relief, Stephanie let go of the strict control she had maintained and the fluid gushed out of her, flowing directly down the drain.

"Refill the bag and repeat the process," David commanded when she had completely finished.

Stephanie obeyed, and spent another 10 minutes in place, her back passage filled with enema solution.

"Very good girl!" David said at the end of that time. "I am very pleased with you. Move back to the drain and you may release."

Stephanie obeyed with alacrity. It had not been easy to obey his orders but as she felt the last of the liquid leave her, she realised that she was actually feeling fairly good!

"Now I want you to lie down for a few minutes," David told her. "Let your body recover. You may then take a shower and prepare for your day. I will be in contact with you later."

With that, he rang off and Stephanie retraced her steps back to her bedroom. She lay down on the bed for a few minutes until she felt her body normalise. In fact she very nearly drifted back off to sleep and was startled by her phone buzzing.

"Wake up!" the message said.

Once more stretching luxuriously, Stephanie slipped off the bed and padded into the bathroom. She removed the enema kit from the shower and cleaned it thoroughly before hanging it over the cupboard door to dry. Then she stepped into the shower and turned it to full power. She gasped as the water hit her skin like thousands of tiny needles. Leaning back, she looked up at the shower head. She hadn't noticed earlier, but it too had been changed from the rather ratty looking one she had inherited with the flat, to a brand new power shower! She moved back into the flow of water and relished the way the water energised her. She reached out and found a bottle of shower gel, again from The Bath House. She poured a liberal amount into her hands and feeling completely decadent, proceeded to lather it all over her body, sighing in pleasure at its soft, silky feel. Once she had rinsed off, she proceeded to wash and condition her hair. Instead of her usual, cheap, supermarket brands, she was using products by L'Occitaine, very expensive but boy, did they feel and smell good! By the time she was finished in the shower, she was feeling very pampered.

She stepped out of the shower and proceeded to dry herself off. Again she revelled in the feeling of the soft, fluffy towels! She moved back into the bedroom and sat at her dressing table whilst she dried her hair. It didn't take long - one of the advantages of a short hairstyle! Then she looked for her moisturiser. Her normal brand had, yet again, disappeared. In its place was a jar of Crème de la Mer, a very expensive, very rich moisturiser. The silky, rich cream seemed to vanish as it was absorbed into Stephanie's skin, leaving it soft and smooth.

Her phone buzzed once more and she picked it up to read the message.

"You will wear the dress you received in the parcel," it said. "You may choose which underwear to go with it but know that I shall be disappointed if you choose incorrectly!"

Stephanie frowned. This was obviously a test! She went to the wardrobe and brought out the dress. Laying it on the bed, she moved to her chest of drawers and sorted through the selection of underwear within it. After much deliberation, she chose a half cup balcony bra in a light gold satin and its matching thong. She had been tempted to go for the plain white set, but something told her that her Master would not be pleased with this choice. She also brought out a pair of sheer hold up stockings in a neutral colour.

As she moved back to the bed, her phone buzzed once again.

"Very good choice, sub. You are learning!"

She smiled at her Master's praise and started to get dressed. As she finished, the phone buzzed again.

"Be sure your make up is appropriate," the message read.

Stephanie moved to the dressing table and opened the drawer. By now she was becoming used to her Master's way of doing things and was therefore unsurprised to find an array of expensive cosmetics contained within it.

She drew out a palette of eye shadow and brushed a pale gold over her lids, shading it to a darker tone at the outside edges. She applied a light mascara to her lashes and a subtle line of kohl to her lower and upper lids. She blurred the lines slightly for a softer effect. She then chose a pale pink lipstick but did not apply it for the moment.

She found she was ravenous and moved into the kitchen. She took out a loaf from the bread bin and made herself a liberal amount of toast and marmalade, accompanied by a large cup of tea. Feeling refreshed, she moved back into the bedroom and was just applying her lipstick when the doorbell rang. She glanced outside the window and saw that it was a beautiful sunny day, so she decided against wearing a coat.

She picked up her handbag and made her way to the door. When she opened it, she found a smartly dressed chauffeur waiting. He touched the peak of his cap and said he had been told she would have some bags for him to transport. Stephanie stepped back and showed him the bags in the hall that she had filled the previous evening.

"I see most of the bags have come from the charity shops, Ma'am," he said deferentially. "May I enquire what you wish done with the black bags?"

"Oh, there's a clothing bank by the station," Stephanie replied. "Could we drop the black bags off there?"

"Certainly Ma'am," the chauffeur replied, once again touching the peak of his cap before gathering up the bags.

He proceeded to walk down the stairs and after locking her door, Stephanie followed him.

As she exited the front door of the building, she sighed in pleasure. There, waiting in front of the building was a gleaming, silver Jaguar XJ. She had always had a soft spot for the British marque but had never dreamt of being able to ride in one!

The chauffeur had already placed the bags in the boot and was now holding open the rear passenger door for her.

She entered the car and settled down into the soft, leather upholstery. She had no idea where she was going, but she trusted her new Master and new it was bound to be an experience! The driver settled into position and the engine purred into life. Making sure nothing was coming, he smoothly pulled out into the mid-morning traffic. As requested, he stopped the car beside the tube station and placed the black bags into the clothes bank and then once more joined the flow of traffic making its way into the centre of London.

Stephanie was excited and a little apprehensive. Her Master had told her that she was going to have a busy day but hadn't told her what this day would consist of! She watched through the window as the car moved through the West Way and Marylebone Road, passing by the Royal Academy of Music, before crossing over Oxford Street and eventually ending up outside a small, discreet establishment in Great Marlborough Street. Just a couple of hundred yards up the road she could see the establishment of Jasper Conran, a very well known, English designer. The façade of the building the car had pulled up in front was in the classic style, pale and elegant. The chauffeur exited the car and held open the door for Stephanie. He held out a hand to assist her as she stepped out onto the pavement and looked up at a dark navy front door. There was a discreet brass plate beside the door which read "Chantal's". The chauffeur rang the doorbell and within moments it was opened.

"The young lady has an 11am appointment," the chauffeur said to the woman at the door and handing over a small card.

The woman glanced at the card, then smiled warmly at Stephanie and ushered her inside. Stephanie was impressed with the view that greeted her. Deep, wine coloured carpets covered the floor and the furniture within screamed of taste and elegance. She was ushered through what was obviously a lobby area and into a large room with plenty of elegant but comfortable looking chairs. A distinguished looking, grey haired woman entered from between a pair of curtains at the far end of the room and came forward to greet them.

"You are Miss Stephanie, yes?" she asked with the faintest trace of a French accent. "Mr Bourne has been in contact with me regarding your wardrobe. I have the items ready to display to you, if you will please be seated."

As Stephanie took the seat indicated, bemused, the curtains drew back and a young woman entered. She was wearing a stunning dress, form fitting but elegant, made of silk brocade. Somehow, Stephanie managed to stop herself from gaping as she realised she was inside a couturier designer's showroom being shown an array of outfits that were to be for her! The proprietress, for that is who Stephanie realised she must be, leaned over and gave Stephanie a list.

"This is the colour range that Mr Bourne has specified for your outfits," the woman told her. "Please choose which colours you would like for each outfit as it passes."

Stephanie spent the rest of the morning sipping tea and looking at an array of outfits ranging from summer dresses through to evening wear. By the time she had seen everything, she had a complete new wardrobe that included everything she might possibly need from business attire through to casual days out and intimate nights in!

The range of colours that David had specified were all striking. Jewel tones of red, purple, blue, turquoise, jade, etc, and bright colours like the buttercup yellow of the dress she was currently wearing. There were one or two items that he had already specified were to be either a crisp white, or a stark black, but other than that, it was clear he had no intention of allowing Stephanie to fade into the background!

The woman rose, drawing a rather stunned Stephanie to her feet as she did so.

"It is all rather overwhelming, yes?" she asked, smiling.

"Yes it is," Stephanie said ruefully. "Nothing like this has ever happened to me before!"

"Do not worry, Cherie," the woman said. "Mr Bourne is a valued client and I have seen him do similar things on many occasions! I think you have found a good man there!" she said, her eyes twinkling.

Stephanie smiled shyly. This woman, who was so elegant, had a gentle, almost motherly air about her and Stephanie felt subtly reassured in her presence.

An intercom chimed discreetly in the corner of the room and the woman moved over to answer. She exchanged a few murmured words before returning to Stephanie's side.

"It seems, Cherie, as if we must say our goodbyes," she said. "Rest assured that I have your measurements and your new wardrobe will be delivered at the beginning of next week. Now you must hurry, your driver is waiting for you outside," she said and gently ushered Stephanie out.

She walked down the steps in a daze. Couturiers only designed for a very select number of people and their clothes were subsequently extremely expensive. She shuddered to think just how much money this morning's outfit were costing her Master. There was no way she could ever possibly repay him for what he was doing for her!

The chauffeur held open the car door for her and she absently smiled at him as she seated herself inside. She never even noticed when the car pulled away. After a short trip, she realised they were slowing down. A glance outside the window showed her they were in Regent Street and pulling up outside a very smart shoe shop. Once again, the chauffeur held open the door and assisted her out of the car. He walked with her into the shop and beckoned to one of the assistants.

"Miss Day," he told her, "she has an appointment."

The assistant smiled at Stephanie and asked her to take a seat. She then walked to the desk and typed a query into the computer. She smiled as she saw the list scroll down in front of her. Mr Bourne had ordered an extensive range of shoes, from court shoes through to sandals, every day wear to evening wear. There was also an asterisk beside the entry informing her that she needed to let the owner know Miss Day had arrived, which she duly did before moving back to where Stephanie sat.

She explained that Mr Bourne had already placed an order but that the shoes were hand crafted and required detailed measurements. She took out a tape measure and made a number of measurements, including, to Stephanie's surprise, some around her thighs! When she was finished, the phone on the desk rang and she moved to answer it. She listened to the voice on the other end, then said that she understood.

Returning to Stephanie, she asked her to follow her through to the back room. Stephanie rose and followed the assistant through a door discreetly placed in the back of the shop. She halted in amazement at what she saw. The room was lushly appointed with deep red carpet and curtains and walls covered with black, flocked paper. The room was surrounded with shelving, upon which a variety of shoes and boots had been arranged. These, however, were no ordinary shoes and boots!

All of the shoes had stiletto heels of a height well above 5". Some looked like ballerina pointe shoes but with heels that kept them upright and made of either matte black or patent leather. Other had wide ankle straps which were closed with small padlocks. The prevailing colours were black, red and purple.

Stephanie's wide eyed gaze moved to the shelves containing the boots. They ranged in length from just below the knee to top of the thigh. They ranged in style from those lacing up at the front, to side lacing to zips. Again, all heels were stiletto and a minimum of 5" high.

A stern looking woman strode into the room and nodded curtly to the assistant, who silently handed over the sheet of measurements then withdrew back to the shop showroom.

"Sit!" the woman commanded and without even thinking, Stephanie obeyed, sinking down onto a hard, leather clad stool.

"Take off your shoes!" she ordered.

Stephanie reached down and removed her shoes.

The woman moved to the shelves and selected several pairs of shoes and two pairs of boots. She brought them back to where Stephanie was sitting. Relief flooded through her as Stephanie realised that none of the pairs of shoes were those of the ballerina type! They looked incredibly uncomfortable and impossible to walk on. Still, the shoes that the woman had brought with her were severe enough!

The woman gripped Stephanie's ankles one by one and placed the first pair of shoes on her feet. They fit almost like a glove but the woman wasn't done! The shoes were one of those pairs that had a wide ankle strap and in short order, the woman had wrapped them around Stephanie's ankles and secured them. There was a very small gap between the leather and her skin. The woman made a small sound of displeasure and removed the shoes from Stephanie's feet. She repeated her actions with the second pair. These were the same as the first, but instead of a matte black, they were made of patent leather. When the ankle straps were fastened this time, they fit snugly. That pair came off, to be replaced with another pair of the same kind but this time in red leather. Again, the straps were slightly loose and the woman made another sound of displeasure. That pair were also removed, to be followed by the same pair in purple. This pair fit perfectly. The next two pairs were strappy sandals that again fastened with small padlocks. One pair was black, the other a deep purple. Finally, the woman reached for the boots. The first pair rose to mid-calf, lacing up the front. The second pair rose to just under her knee, also lacing up the front. Both pairs came with separate cuffs that locked around the top of each boot. Both pairs fit Stephanie like a glove. Finally, the woman was satisfied.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
600 Followers