Flight to Submission Ch. 10

Story Info
Stephanie starts her week of intensive training.
7.8k words
4.56
39.6k
11

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
601 Followers

Stephanie awoke as a shaft of sunlight speared its way through the curtains, bathing her face in warmth. As she opened her eyes she realised she had not slept so deeply or so well in a long time. All tension seemed to have left her body. She stretched languidly but was recalled to her circumstances by the tugging this elicited from her wrist and ankle cuffs that had been tethered to the bed the night before. She suddenly became aware of a presence standing in her doorway and turned her eyes to face her Master, clothed in a black silk robe.

David had been standing in the doorway for a few minutes, a small smile playing around his lips as he quietly watch this extraordinary young woman who had placed herself in his care as she lay sleeping. Her face, in repose, lost all traces of stress and strain, the slight diffidence that allowed others to decide they could take her for granted. He had high hopes that the training she underwent this week would lay a strong foundation for her to build upon in the coming weeks, months and years of her life. When this week was over, she would no longer doubt the value of who and what she was! When he noticed she was awake, he turned the smile into a serious expression and moved further into the room to stand beside her bed.

"Good morning sub, I trust you slept well?" he asked, already knowing the answer. Awake, Stephanie's eyes were clear and she looked refreshed.

"Very well, Master," she replied. "Thank you."

"Well sub, this is the true start to your training," David told her. "You will be expected to absorb a great deal of both physical and mental training in a short space of time. I will see to it that you receive what you need to be able to cope with what is in front of you, but I expect you to do your utmost in return. Training is a two-way process and in order for you to gain the most benefit, you must be completely open and accepting of everything that you are exposed to!"

Stephanie absorbed her Master's words quietly and David could tell from her expression that she was treating his words with the seriousness necessary.

"Yes Master," she replied. "I promise I will do my best not to disappoint you!"

"Very well," David said, allowing that faint smile to reappear. "Time for you to get ready for your first day."

He released her cuffs from the bed posts and clipped a leash to her collar. Giving a small tug, he indicated that she should rise from the bed.

"Position 1!" he commanded.

Stephanie immediately spread her legs as wide as she could, tilted her pelvis forward and placed her hands behind her head making sure her breasts were pushed forward, and held herself ready for her Master's inspection.

David ran his hands lightly over her breasts and nipples, noticing as he did so the tightening of her stomach muscles as her body immediately responded to his touch. Her nipples were already hardening and standing erect. He slowly moved his hand down her body, keeping his touch light and was rewarded as she quivered beneath his hands. Her conditioning was progressing nicely! Again he moved his hand lower and parted her pussy lips. Stephanie bit her lip to suppress the moan that wanted to escape her as she felt her Master's fingers stroking up and down her slit that was already starting to get wet. She couldn't believe how quickly her body was responding to the slightest touch of her Master!

Finally, David brought his hand back up to Stephanie's lips. He ran a finger lightly over them before commanding her to open her mouth and clean him. Her eyes suitably downcast, Stephanie obeyed, licking and sucking his fingers, tasting her juices and concentrating on pleasing her Master. David had to catch his breath as her expert ministrations stirred an answering twitch in his groin. This girl had a very talented mouth!

Picking up her leash, David led her from the bedroom down the hallway to a luxuriously appointed bathroom. He led Stephanie into the large shower.

"Position 3!" he commanded.

Stephanie sank to her knees, bent forward and brought her arms back, her hands stretching her ass cheeks wide enough so that she could feel a pull at her sphincter.

"Excellent!" was David's comment and Stephanie glowed in pleasure from his praise.

She heard his footsteps echoing on the tiles as he crossed the room, but kept her eyes downcast as she knew was expected. She heard a few noises then the sound of water running. She closed her eyes preparing herself as she knew what was coming next! Her Master's footsteps approached, then she felt cool gel being massaged around her asshole, followed by the feel of slippery fingers penetrating her back passage. She bit back a groan as she felt the fingers being replaced with the now familiar feel of the enema nozzle. Warm water flooded into her, filling her to the point when once again she felt the distention of her abdomen. Just as it reached the point where she couldn't take any more, the flow of water stopped. She felt the nozzle withdrawn, only to be replaced by a solid butt plug.

She felt her Master's hands rub her back gently before he attached her wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs and collar to eye bolts set into the base of the shower. She was now held immobile in place, her ass raised high as her head was held flat against the floor. She heard her Master's footsteps cross the floor, the sound disappearing as he walked back down the passageway to her bedroom.

Once there, he laid out her apparel for the first session of the morning. From the chest of drawers he withdrew a training corset. This one was slightly smaller than the one she had been given in England. It had special connectors at the front and back, to which could be attached various straps, turning it into a chastity device. At the top it was cut so that Stephanie's breasts would be held above it, supported by a built-in ledge, pushing them up and outwards, ensuring they would be perfectly presented for use.

He also laid out a pair of gossamer fine, sheer black stockings that could be attached to the corset. They had a fine seam up the back.

Completing the outfit was a pair of extremely high heeled shoes. The heels were very slim stilettos, about 5" high and the shoes were surmounted by wide straps that locked around the ankles. He knew from her previous wardrobe, that she had never worn anything this high and she would struggle to walk until she had adjusted! He brought out the other items that would be used, including a new set of cuffs and collar then glanced at his watch. Fifteen minutes had passed and it was time to attend to Stephanie.

Hearing her Master's footsteps approaching, Stephanie breathed a sigh of relief. She was in so much discomfort and her body was screaming for relief. She managed to stifle her moans, not wanting to disappoint her Master and was rewarded as she felt him unlock her cuffs and collar from the floor. However, she stayed in place until she heard her Master's voice.

"You may rise and move to the toilet," David told her. "Once there, position yourself accordingly."

Stephanie rose to her feet, a small moan escaping her lips as the action put pressure on her filled ass. She moved slowly and carefully over to the toilet, then positioned herself with her legs straddling the bowl, placing her hands behind her head.

David moved up beside her and she felt his hand run down her ass towards the butt plug lodged firmly inside her.

"Remember, you are to hold until I tell you to release," David reminded her.

"Yes Master," Stephanie replied, biting her lip.

David noted that he was going to have to break that habit of hers. It would not do for her to be anything less than perfect for the purpose he had in mind!

He gently eased the plug out of her ass and Stephanie strained to obey his command, tensing her muscles and tightening up her sphincter. She held on desperately, awaiting the order. David watched her carefully and just before her body gave up the struggle to obey, he gave his command.

"You may release but you will look at me whilst doing so," he told her firmly.

Stephanie was so grateful to be able to finally release that she no longer felt any embarrassment to be performing this most private of functions in front of another! David held her eyes with his own until she was finished, then allowed her to clean herself up. He then indicated that she should return to the shower. Once again she knelt in place as her Master administered the second enema. This time she was ordered to hold it in without the benefit of the butt plug. David watched her closely and once again, just before she was about to lose control, he ordered her to release. When she was finished, he ordered her to assume Position 1 in the centre of the shower, directly underneath the shower head as he detached her leash and removed her collar and cuffs.

Stephanie stood quietly as the hot water hit her skin like millions of tiny needles. The combination helped invigorate her. When David indicated that she could use the luxury products stocked in the shower, she quickly obeyed, lathering her body with the rich shower gel, luxuriating in the creamy richness against her skin. She made sure that at all times she was displayed for her Master's pleasure, no longer embarrassed by his scrutiny. She moved on to shampoo and condition her hair then looked to him for permission to step out of the shower.

He nodded and held out a bath towel to her. It was just large enough for her to dry small parts of her body at a time whilst leaving the rest of her body in full view. The towel was so thick and soft, however, that Stephanie was dry long before it became too damp.

When she was finished, David wrapped her collar once more around her throat and reattached her leash. With a gentle tug, he led her back into her bedroom. He ordered her into Position 1 at the foot of the bed and as she stood obediently, he wrapped a new set of cuffs around her wrists. This set was just as soft as those previously used but were considerably stronger. Stephanie was going to be tested quite severely and the cuffs were to ensure there was no opportunity to move from the positions she was put into!

"Position 2!" David commanded.

Stephanie immediately sank to her knees, spreading them wide and placing her hands behind her head.

He parted his robe, exposing his magnificent cock.

"When I give the command Mouth, you are to use all your oral skills," he told her. "If I say Mouth with hands, you may use both. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," Stephanie replied clearly. She was hoping that her Master was going to give her the opportunity to redeem herself from that disastrous first episode in the hotel!

"Very well sub, Mouth with hands," David commanded.

Stephanie responded with alacrity! Her hands moved from behind her head, one to caress her Master's cock whilst the other cupped and massaged his balls. She held the base of his staff gently as she brought her mouth to bear. First she used her tongue in light, lapping motions, tracing a path up and down his length, lubricating it with her saliva. Above her, David was employing all his skills of self-control to ensure she had to work hard! She started to alternate the actions of her tongue with feather-light kisses whilst her other hand continued to very lightly caress his balls. David folded his lips tightly together. She had not been lying when she had given herself that rating of 9 out of 10! She moved her mouth over his balls, tracing her tongue over their surface before running it along the vein between them. One after the other, she sucked them into her mouth, her tongue continuing to caress and tease them. When she pulled back, she returned her attention once again to his cock. This time the track she laid down with her tongue was wetter and she followed it up by lightly blowing a cool draft of air along it, a delicate and teasing sensation!

David was struggling to maintain his composure. His eyes were closed and he was having to employ his strictest techniques to control himself. When she finally took him into her mouth, he couldn't repress a soft groan from escaping him as her hot moistness enveloped him! Her tongue caressed his cock, licking and flicking as her hot mouth sucked him deeper, constantly teasing and caressing until he could stand it no more!

He withdrew and commanded Stephanie to rise and place her hands onto the bed. She looked up at him startled. She was sure she had been doing a good job. His cock had been rock solid in her mouth!

David reached into the bedside drawer and drew out a powerful vibrator. He switched it on and peeled back Stephanie's clitoral hood before pressing it tightly against her clit. Stephanie moaned as the vibrations had an immediate effect on her body! David held the vibrator in place as he reached into the drawer again, removing a tube of lubricant. He smeared a liberal amount onto his fingers before easing them into her back passage. He kept the pressure of the vibrator constant on her clit as he worked his fingers in and out of her until he could feel the tremors start to course through her body. He withdrew his fingers and eased his hard cock into her. Stephanie moaned as she felt him fill her but could do no more as she was assaulted by the sensations running through her. David slowly increased the power and rhythm of his strokes, until he felt Stephanie's body start to match him, driving herself backwards into him, each backwards thrust taking him deeper inside her! Stephanie was groaning in desire. Her body felt inflamed, the heat coursing through her, stoking the fires of her passion higher and higher. They found a mutual rhythm, each driving the other higher until David could hold back no longer. He reached forwards and found one of her nipples. Pinching and twisting hard he commanded her to cum. Stephanie immediately obeyed, a powerful orgasm crashing over her. As it did so, she was dimly aware that her Master was groaning as he spilled his hot seed deeply inside her.

They stayed in that position for a few minutes as David recovered his composure. He had tried to maintain the strictest control to ensure that Stephanie received as much pleasure as he had. He was keenly aware that he needed to take the fear of anal that her former boyfriend had instilled in her, and replace it with a powerful desire for it! Only by doing so could he ensure that Stephanie fully became what she was capable of! A damaged submissive was no good to anyone, least of all herself! He thought he was achieving success. She had not been as tense this time and indeed had been actively participating. The memories of her driving herself backwards towards him, his cock penetrating her deeply, arose once more.

He slowly withdrew, caressing her ass as he did so.

"You did extremely well little one," he said, using an endearment he very rarely ever used. "I am very pleased with you. Now assume Position 2 and clean me!"

Stephanie was slightly hesitant, knowing where her Master's cock had just been but all she could taste was his hot, salty seed. She lavished his cock with all the care and attention at her command and was rewarded as it started to thicken once again.

"Enough!" David said with a laugh. "You have much more to do today and there won't be enough time for everything if you carry on this way!"

He tugged on the leash to indicate she should rise to her feet.

"You may go to the bathroom and clean yourself," he told her.

His eyes followed her out of the room. Already there was a subtle difference to the way she held herself and the way she walked. She knew she had done a good job and was proud of it. That showed clearly in the way her shoulders were straighter, her stride more confident. When she returned, David indicated that she should stand at the end of the bed.

"Place your hands onto the bedpost and stand straight!" David commanded.

Stephanie complied, making sure that she kept her legs spread as she did so. She felt her Master wrap the corset around her waist and braced herself. She gasped as he tightened the laces. This corset was tighter than the one she had been using for the past couple of days! She breathed a sigh of relief when she felt his hands reach the lacings at her waist, believing that he was finished. She was in for a rude awakening! David brought out a metal hook and with its assistance, proceeded to draw the laces even tighter until she felt she could not breathe! When he was finally done, he fastened the laces securely. Stephanie's waist was now sharply defined, her body a distinct hour glass shape. He nodded in satisfaction. He allowed Stephanie to keep hold of the post for a few minutes, allowing her body to adjust to the constriction before handing her the stockings.

He watched as she struggled to bend sufficiently to place the stockings over her feet before smoothing them up her legs. Her fingers deftly attached the stockings to the corset. He then helped her step into her shoes before locking the straps around her ankles. Stephanie teetered precariously as she tried to balance on the high stiletto heels. David allowed her to find her balance before leading her out of her bedroom and down the passageway to his private dining room.

He had asked Sue and Kristy if they would agree to be absent for this first day. He wanted Stephanie to become easier with who and what she was before exposing her to his fiancée and her sub. However, he fully intended for Kristy to serve as a physical example to Stephanie, evidence of what she should aspire to be. He was certain that given the right training, Stephanie would eclipse Kristy, who had been so reluctant to admit to what she was (although she was now happily settled and sure of who and what she was).

As she was led through the doors, still teetering precariously in her extremely high heels, Stephanie caught her breath, then sighed at the beauty of the room. A highly polished, dark rosewood dining table occupied the centre of the room, surrounded by 6 dining chairs and 2 carvers, all upholstered in a rich, dark red leather. A matching sideboard ran along one side of the room, whilst opposite was a large fireplace surrounded by a dark, marble mantelpiece. A large, silk, Chinese rug occupied the centre of the room, laid over a beautifully polished, hardwood floor.

There was an appetizing aroma filling the room and Stephanie saw it was issuing from an array of silver covered dishes laid out on the sideboard. David, however, ignored them and took a seat at the table.

"Position 2!" he commanded and Stephanie sank to her knees beside his chair.

"As a submissive, there will be many occasions when you will be expected to serve your Master in a capacity other than sexual," David explained. "You will be learning how to do this as a part of your training. As a submissive, your place is on your knees either beside or in front of your Master, unless he indicates otherwise. When he wishes you to serve him, you will do so with all the grace and dexterity at your disposal. You will also do so in complete silence. You are a living example of his care and attention to you and as such, must always reflect perfection. At times your Master will allow you to eat with him but when this is not the case, you will serve him dutifully and only eat once he indicates that you may do so. You may nod if you understand."

Stephanie nodded to show she understood.

"Very well," David said. "We will begin. You will serve me from the sideboard. I require smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and lightly buttered toast. There is a juicer present and I will also require freshly squeezed orange juice. Bring all of this back to the table, where I will expect a standard of service from you that is equal to the best silver service. You will serve me from the left and clear from the right."

Stephanie rose to her feet, pausing for a moment to try and catch her balance on the extremely high heels. Then she teetered slowly to the sideboard. She quietly lifted the covers until she found the dishes David required. She placed what she felt was an appropriate amount of each onto a plate before bringing it to the table. Her heel turned under her just as she was setting the plate down in front of her Master and it dropped the last couple of centimetres. Luckily nothing fell from the plate but nevertheless Stephanie was mortified as David frowned in displeasure.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
601 Followers