Flight to Submission Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did the opposite," Stephanie told her. "I was badly bullied at school and at home, with everyone telling me how worthless I was. In the end, I believed it and never once considered that I deserved to be happy and fulfilled. My Master has shown me how false that belief is."

Now it was Kristy's turn to squeeze Stephanie's hand. She hadn't realised how similar, deep down, they had been, they had just reacted in different ways.

"So, do you now understand why your Master had to be so harsh?" she asked.

Stephanie paused for a moment before answering.

"I think so," she said. "My walls were pretty tough for him to break through so I can only imagine how much harder it was with you. You're saying that he had to be hard to finally get through to you?"

Kristy breathed a sigh of relief. Stephanie understood.

"Exactly!" she said.

A bell sounded in the kitchen area and Kristy smiled at Stephanie.

"Sounds like lunch is ready," she said.

Both women rose from the table and made their way into the kitchen area. There standing on the counter were two covered plates and a chilled bottle of wine. Kristy picked up the plates and Stephanie took charge of the wine as they made their way back to the table. Kristy put down the plates and removed their covers, revealing beautifully pale pink, poach salmon together with a green salad lightly drizzled with a French dressing.

Stephanie looked at the label of the wine she held and sighed appreciatively. It was a 2012 Robert Craig Cellars Durell Vineyard Chardonnay. Once again her Master was providing the very best for Kristy and herself. She worried slightly that she could become too used to the good things in life, wondering if she could ever go back to her old life of budget and bargain buys, but resolved to put it out of her mind and just concentrate on the here and now. After all, her Master had told her that she would be rewarded for the efforts she made in her training and she considered this to be one of the rewards!

She and Kristy ate their meal slowly, savouring the taste of both the food and the wine. Eventually, their plates were clean, their glasses empty. Both women had restricted themselves to a single glass of wine, not wishing to become intoxicated so early in the day. Both of them knew Stephanie had more intensive training ahead of her and neither of them were willing to risk the wine blurring her concentration or performance.

As they cleared away the plates and glasses, the mantel clock chimed.

"Goodness!" Kristy exclaimed. "We have to get you back to your room on time. We don't want to risk you being late."

They hurried down the passageway to Stephanie's bedroom and found David waiting for them. Without speaking, David pointed to the bed and Stephanie dutifully made her way over to it. She lay down on her back, her eyes locked to her Master's, awaiting his command. Kristy withdrew quietly, leaving Master and sub alone together.

Still without a word, David drew her hands above her head and attached each wrist cuff to the posts on either side of the bed. He did the same with her ankle cuffs, leaving her spread-eagled, her limbs stretched taut. Once he was satisfied that she could not move, he leaned down towards her head.

"This next session is to help you open your mind to your truth," David told her, his voice low but full of reassurance. "It is imperative that you believe in who and what you truly are. There will be no room for doubts in your new life and in order to experience fully the joy and pleasure that await, you must throw off all inhibitions and mental baggage and embrace the truth that is you."

Stephanie nodded, turning her face towards her Master so that he could see the trust she had in him.

David held a hood up before her. "You will be wearing this for the next hour," he told her. "It has a built-in sound system and I want you to concentrate on what you will be hearing. Do you understand?"

Again, Stephanie nodded.

David lifted her head and drew the hood down over her eyes and nose at which point he paused. With a firm hand on her jaw, he opened her mouth and drew the hood down further, inserting the built-in penis gag into her mouth as he did so. When the hood was fully in place, he laced it tightly, ensuring there was no way it was going to slip out of position.

For Stephanie all sight and sound had been banished. She existed in silence and darkness. Low level white noise suddenly started up in the built-in headphones and then she flinched as she felt her Master's fingers pinching and twisting her right nipple until it became hard and engorged. She felt the cool, circular touch of glass replace his fingers and a constant pressure started. Then she felt his fingers repeat their pinching and twisting at her left nipple until it too became hard and engorged. Again she felt the cool, circular touch of glass replace his fingers and a constant pressure start.

She tried to moan, the sound muffled by the penis gag filling her mouth, as she felt her Master's fingers rubbing and pinching her clit. She felt her pussy growing wet as his actions fueled her sexual need and desire but once again, his fingers were replaced by the cool touch of glass.

She gasped as the tubes surrounding her nipples and clit started to pulse in unison, creating a vacuum then releasing, only to once again create the vacuum, over and over again in a steady, insistent rhythm. Then the white noise disappeared, and she heard her Master's voice, at a level just barely audible, forcing her to concentrate on what he was saying. Slowly, the words became clear.

"You are a beautiful and strong woman. Believe in yourself."

"You are a true submissive. Believe in your Master."

"Immerse yourself in your submission, follow your Master's commands."

"Through your submission, you will only grow stronger."

The words repeated over and over again in her ears, always at a level where she had to concentrate to hear them. The rhythm of the words blended with the rhythm of suction on her nipples and clit and moved her into a state bordering that of a trance. With all sight blocked, unable to move her body, her mind focussed on the only things that were left, the words, the pulsing sensations that accompanied them, her nipples and clit becoming increasingly sensitive as time went on, the words sinking deeper and deeper into her consciousness.

A deep and abiding calm settled over her as she drifted, freed from all other sensory input, her body lulled by the rhythms of the suction machine, her mind seduced by her Master's words.

How long she drifted like that she didn't know but was brought back to reality some considerable time later by the touch of her Master's hands on her skin and the cessation of his voice in her ears. Gently he removed the vacuum tubes from her nipples and clit, massaging them lightly as feeling flooded back into them. Stephanie moaned in desire, craving her Master's touch, needing more.

She felt her head being lifted then a release of pressure and a flooding of light as the hood was removed. She blinked her eyes, trying to adjust them to the sudden influx of light and heard her Master telling her to keep her eyes closed for a moment until they could readjust. Obediently keeping her eyes closed, she felt a release of pressure at her wrists and ankles and again her Master's hands lightly massaging her legs and arms as they were relieved of the strain.

Finally David allowed Stephanie to open her eyes and sit up.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

Stephanie paused before answering, taking stock, then smiled up at her Master.

"I feel fine," she said.

She winced a little as an injudicious move aggravated the welts on her body but the pain was far more mild than it had been earlier.

David smiled down at her. "Good," he said. "Let's get you freshened up and ready for your next session."

He clipped a leash to Stephanie's collar, tugging gently to bring her to her feet and then leading her out towards the bathroom. He waited in the doorway as she performed her ablutions, finishing up by running a brush through her hair, restoring it to order. When she was finished, he again picked up the leash and led her out and into the dungeon room.

In contrast to her other visits, this time the room was brightly lit. In particular, the lighting around the bed was the brightest and most concentrated. At the foot of the bed was a comfortable armchair. Behind the chair and surrounding the bed was an array of mirrors.

David led Stephanie to the bed and indicated she should take her place upon it. He waited until she had made herself comfortable and then flicked a switch embedded into the bed frame. To Stephanie's surprise, the bed tilted slightly until the head was higher than the base. When it came to a rest, David took his seat in the armchair, crossing his elegantly clad legs and leaning back, steepling his fingers in front of him.

"We start a new aspect of your training today," he told Stephanie. "There will be times when your Master will expect you to perform for him. In this, as in all aspects of your behaviour, you will be expected to attain the highest of standards," he paused, looking at Stephanie sternly.

"You told me when we first met that you have masturbated. Now you will be trained how to do it correctly to bring the maximum amount of pleasure both to yourself and to your Master who will be watching."

Stephanie flushed bright red in embarrassment. Although she had admitted to her Master that she had masturbated in the past, it had not been something she had done often and the idea of now doing so in front of another person filled her with mortification.

David noted her reaction with understanding. He knew how difficult this part of her training would be for her. Nevertheless, it was a necessary step for her to perfect.

He leaned forward and placed a gentle hand on her ankle, lightly stroking the inside with his thumb to reassure her.

"Stephanie, I want you to repeat the exercise I gave you in your apartment," he told her.

She looked at him quizzically, trying to think back to what he was referring to.

"I want you to start exploring your body, focusing on the areas that make you feel good," David explained, his voice calm and soothing. "Start with your face. Trace its contours, concentrate on the feel of your fingers against your skin, on how their touch makes you feel. Touch your face, Stephanie," he gently commanded, his voice a caress, one impossible to resist.

Stephanie closed her eyes and focused on her Master's voice. Her fingers moved at his direction, tracing paths over her body. They drifted from her face down her neck, lingering in the hollow of her throat. In her mind's eye she imagined that it was her Master's hands touching her, not her own. The image, combined with her hands' light touch roused a shiver of response in her body, which David noticed.

"How does that make you feel?" he asked.

With her eyes still closed, Stephanie replied. "Kind of shivery, Master but in a good way."

"Good," David said in his calm voice. "Continue your exploration. Move your hands down to your breasts. Feel their weight."

Stephanie complied.

"Squeeze them in your hands, concentrate on how their flesh feels in response," David continued, his voice guiding Stephanie's hands.

She concentrated, eyes closed, as obedient to her Master's instructions she squeezed and massaged her breasts between her hands. To her surprise, it felt good, really good.

"Move your fingers and circle your nipples," was David's next directive. "Let them lightly run over the tips, then run your nails over them lightly."

Stephanie obeyed and gasped as the movement brought an immediate reaction both from her nipples and an answering pulse in her pussy.

"How are you feeling?" David asked.

"Mmm, it feels very good Master," Stephanie replied, her voice husky.

"Good," David replied. "Now let your hands move further downwards. I want you to keep your touch light. Explore every part of your torso, your sides, your stomach, your abdomen."

Following her Master's guidance, Stephanie explored her torso and in doing so, discovered new erogenous zones, which David had her explore further.

"Now move your hands down to your thighs. Run them over every part, outside first, then inside." David instructed, his voice calm and insistent.

By now, Stephanie's body was buzzing with a low level of desire, her skin tingling, her pussy pulsing. She licked her lips, which had gone dry in reaction to what was happening in other areas of her body. By now, she was experiencing a need to start satisfying her body's desires, despite someone else being present.

Nevertheless, she obeyed her Master's instructions and started to touch her thighs. As she moved her hands lightly over them, she noticed how soft the skin was. There was very little reaction as she stroked her hands over the fronts and outsides of her thighs, but oh what a difference when she started stroking the insides of her thighs! The desire she was feeling started to increase, her body responding to the tingling sensations being aroused by the touch of her fingers against her sensitive inner thighs.

"Bring your heels in towards your buttocks and explore your lower legs," was David's next instruction.

He was scrupulously guiding Stephanie around her pubic area, preferring to slowly build the desire that he knew was mounting within her.

Stephanie drew her legs up and continued her exploration. She noticed that she had a particularly sensitive area behind her knees and, strangely enough, around her ankles.

"Open your eyes," David commanded.

Stephanie obeyed and his eyes captured hers in an inexorable hold. Maintaining that eye contact, David commanded Stephanie to repeat the exercise, this time without his verbal prompting and concentrating on the areas that made her feel good.

By now, Stephanie was tuning into her body's demands as they grew more insistent, and these, combined by his mesmeric gaze served to erode the embarrassment and inhibitions she had experienced prior to the start of the exercise.

Her gaze never leaving his, she once again explored her body, lingering in areas that gave her the most pleasure, in particular paying close attention to her breasts, squeezing and massaging them, playing with her nipples, pinching them lightly, teasing them, feeling her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she did so.

She licked dry lips and of their own accord, her hands started drifting towards her mound and pussy.

"Wait," was David's firm but gentle command.

Stephanie moaned in frustration. Her body's demands were becoming increasingly stronger and more insistent. Nevertheless, she obeyed her Master's command, her hands stilling.

"Concentrate on the way your body is feeling, Stephanie," David said calmly, "what it is telling you." All the while, his gaze held hers, maintaining his control over her.

He waited for a few moments then spoke once again.

"You may continue," he said. "Explore your mound, let your fingers feel its contours."

Stephanie obeyed, the tingling in her body increasing as she did so.

David leaned forward. From where he sat, he had an excellent view of her exposed pussy, now glistening with the juices starting to flow in reaction to the effects of her exploration.

"Slide your fingers between your pussy lips," was David's next command. "Feel the wetness, let it coat your fingers, let them spread that wetness as you move your fingers back and forth."

Stephanie obeyed, slipping her fingers between her pussy lips, coating them liberally in her juices before sliding them up and down her slit until the entire area was wet and slippery.

"Now find your clit and start to rub it gently," David commanded.

Stephanie obeyed and moaned as her body immediately responded. Her pussy clenched and tremors started running through her body, pulsing up her legs as heat started to build.

"Use two fingers and insert them into your pussy," David calmly instructed. "Feel the heat, feel the wetness of your own arousal."

Stephanie, almost in a trance, hanging on her Master's every word, obeyed his directions and inserted two fingers inside her pussy. Immediately she could feel the soft, fleshy texture of her intimate passage, could feel the heat, could feel the juices running over her fingers. Her instincts took over and slowly she started to work her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Spread your legs wide," David commanded and without hesitation, Stephanie obeyed, caught up in the drives of her body.

Although this action now left her completely exposed, every move she made acutely visible to her Master, she no longer cared. All she wanted, all she craved, was the release that her body was now demanding.

David's next command was for Stephanie to alternate between finger fucking her pussy and stimulating her clit, all the time watching her carefully as she grew wetter and wetter. Obedient to her Master's command but now locked into her body's demands, nothing mattered to Stephanie any longer except for the heat building within her. She was losing control and no longer cared about masturbating in front of someone.

She began to moan, her body writhing on the bed as her desire mounted. David continued to guide her, instructing her to increase her pace and rhythm but told her she was not allowed to cum yet.

Her eyes were now completely glazed as animal instinct, as lust took her over. Moans of desire were issuing from between her parted lips, her breathing quickened and her skin glistened with perspiration as her body started shuddering, demanding release, all the while her eyes held by her Master's penetrating gaze.

Finally she could stand it no longer and begged her Master to let her cum, her voice hoarse and desperate.

"Not yet, my little sub," was David's response, "you will hold on until I give you permission."

By now, he knew her body better than she did and knew she was not quite at the point where she would experience the strongest orgasm. She needed to stoke the fire hotter still. He edged her on, encouraging her to play harder with her nipples, pinching them hard, twisting them as her other hand continued to work her clit & pussy.

Stephanie felt the pressure mount to an almost unbearable pitch, her body gripped in strong tremors, demanding release. Again she begged her Master for permission to cum.

After intense scrutiny, David finally decided she was ready.

"Rub your clit hard & pinch your nipples," he instructed.

Stephanie obeyed. David waited a few seconds more until he was sure she was right on the brink and then gave her the command she had been waiting for.

"Cum, my little sub, cum for your Master," David said firmly and intensely.

Gratefully Stephanie obeyed and crashed over into an intense orgasm, her whole body shaking, white hot heat enveloping her legs, her pussy throbbing and pulsing.

David was not done with her yet, however. As she descended from that first orgasm, he placed a wand into hand and commanded her to use it, first drawing it back & forth between her now sodden pussy lips before lightly teasing her sensitive clit. Still awash in sensations from her first orgasm, Stephanie had no time to register embarrassment in using a toy to masturbate in front of her Master.

Still focused on her Master's voice, her gaze held in his, she obeyed him. Again, he manipulated her deftly. Time after time he had Stephanie bring the wand to bear for a while, running it up & down her pussy lips before rubbing it into her clit, gradually increasing the pressure, then instructing her to take it away for a few moments, leaving her teetering on the edge of another orgasm. Again and again he had her repeat the process, each time very carefully gauging her body's reactions.