Flight to Submission Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As one they removed their cock rings from their hot and throbbing members. David addressed his sub.

"Sub, I know you are close but you may not cum until all three of us have done so and I give you permission."

Stephanie trembled. She was so close and did not know how much longer she could hold out.

"Gentlemen" David said.

Mac gripped Stephanie's head as David gripped her hips. Master G raised the bench and re-positioned himself so that his engorged cock nestled at the entrance to her pussy.

"Now," David said, and Stephanie was penetrated by all three men at the same time.

Mac was fucking her mouth hard and fast, his cock slipping down her throat easily thanks to the earlier test. Master G's cock pumped into her pussy, again penetrating her deeply, his girth filling her as his fingers worked her clit. David drove into her ass, deeper than ever before making her shudder at the combination of cocks in her ass and pussy at the same time.

Her breath was coming in gasps, her body shaking uncontrollably, demanding relief, her mind reduced to animalistic lust, but somehow she held on, a tiny, determined voice buried deep in her psyche telling her she must somehow resist.

Finally Mac could take no more and shot his seed deep into her throat. Master G was next, spilling his seed into her pussy. David held out the longest but finally had no choice but to cum, his cock pumping hot semen into his sub's ass. Each of them spent copious amounts, the result of their denial throughout the evening and the visual stimulation of Stephanie undergoing the various tests. Finally spent, they withdrew, trails of white cum dripping from Stephanie's mouth, pussy and ass.

So caught up in the waves of pulsating, raging, demanding sensations assaulting her body, Stephanie didn't realise that each Master had achieved orgasm. She was still locked in the battle to deny her body that final relief. The chains holding the sling jingled as her body shook. David moved to her head.

"Cum for me, my sub" he commanded and with a wail Stephanie gratefully released all restraints and crashed over into the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. So intense was the reaction that her mind gave way and blackness closed around her, taking her off to blissful unconsciousness.

She presented a powerful image to everyone in the room, eyes closed, trails of cum dripping from her body as it swayed back and forth from the preceding actions.

David moved back to her head and released the ring gag, then untied the thong, unlaced the hood and drew it off her head, easing it down until it rested on the leather of the sling. Next he detached the cuffs from the chain and unclipped them from each other. Stephanie's limbs fell bonelessly back to the surface of the sling. He beckoned to the other two Masters and they helped him to detach all the connections between the corset and the sling. Finally she was free and David gently gathered her into his arms, cradling her against his bare chest, not even bothering to clothe himself as he carried her to her room, easing her down onto the bed.

Behind him was silence, everyone affected by the incredible scene they had witnessed. Kristy and Celine were secretly envious of the girl's stamina and intense eagerness to please. Sue and Mistress C were incredibly proud of her and trying not to show it (they failed dismally). As for Mac and Master G, their thighs were trembling although they were reluctant to acknowledge it. They felt extremely privileged to have been a part of this wonderful sub's rite of passage.

Knowing that David would now stay by Stephanie's side until she was fully recovered, Sue took charge of the proceedings, advising her guests that a light supper had been laid on in the dining room. By now it was late and everyone felt the need for some sustenance after the incredible evening that they had been a part of.

The Masters replaced their robes and everyone trooped out of the room, the Masters and Mistresses to the robing room, the subs to the dining room to await their arrival.

Except Bobby, of course. He was still locked in a punishment of his own making. It was going to be a very long night for him!

12