Fling No More Ch. 01

Story Info
The O'Brien's: Greg and Mo's story continues.
6.4k words
4.62
11.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Him

I just spent the last two weeks straight on a book tour across the country. I was on the bestsellers list and was in high demand for speaking engagements around the country. I am booked for the next month. Which is exciting, but also has kept me away from my girls longer than I wanted to. Luckily I have a very supporting, loving wife, who encourages me and keeps me focus. While I was away we would Skype and Facetime in the morning before we started our day and at night before bed. I get to see my beautiful red headed baby girl. My Millie, who is the absolute joy of my life. No one told me fatherhood felt like this. She was my greatest accomplishment.

I originally was supposed to return home in two days for a seven day break, but there was a slight mix up in the scheduling. I caught the first flight home from San Diego. Mo had no clue I was coming home early. I entered our home and it was quiet.

"Mo." I called out.

"Gregory?" She poked her head out of the baby's room. Her eyes lit up. She ran towards me and leaped in my arms. I caught her smiling.

"What are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming home until Wednesday night?"

I put her back on her feet, but I held her close.

"I missed my girls and since Nashville was pushed up I decided to come home early and surprise you."

"Well I'm glad you're here. We missed you too." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I deepened the kiss and reached down and cupped her soft bubble butt, pulling her closer to me. A groan passed between us.

"I wish you would've told me you were coming home I would've put something nice on and cooked your favorite meal, or something to welcome you home properly."

She was wearing gray boxer-like shorts and matching tank-top. Her hair was piled on top of her head in a messy bun. Face void of makeup, but she was still a knockout. Possibly more beautiful than when I first met her.

"Coming home to my fine wife and my beautiful daughter is all the welcoming I need." I kissed her forehead.

"You're so sweet. I just laid Amelia down for a nap. She should be out for a while. I was about to take one myself, so I can be energized when she wakes. Your child gets into everything now that she's crawling."

I laughed, "I miss her chubby cheeks and sloppy kisses. I'm just going to check on her."

"Come find me when you're done." She winked at me.

I tip-toed into her room and peeked into her crib. My little angel was laying peacefully on her back in a cute white onesie with pink elephants on it. She had little pigtails in her hair with pink ribbons. A real life baby doll. She is perfect in every way possible.

I didn't want to disturb her, so I left the room and closed the door. I went to find my lovely wife. She was in the kitchen putting up dishes. I snuck up behind and wrapped my arms around her soft body. She cooed. I kissed her cheek.

"How's the most beautiful woman in the world?"

"Better now that her handsome husband is home." She turned in my arms. My whole world was in those brown eyes.

"I love you so much, Sweets."

She blushed, "I love you too."

She stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. Our tongues moved over each others. I groaned when I felt her hand under my shirt, touching my bare skin of my back. I reached down and lift her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist. We kept our lips glued to one another as I blindly moved around the kitchen until I bumped into the table. I refuse to disconnect from her sweet mouth. Mo giggled when I sat her on top of the table. I pulled my shirt over my head. She followed suit. She was wearing a gray nursing bra. She undid the hooks in the front, Her chocolate, hefty, milk laden tits bounced free.

I pulled a chair out and sat it between her open legs. I scooted her to the edge. She ran her finger through my hair as I feasted on a protruding nipple. I worked it so good I was rewarded with some of her sweet milk. I drank it down. Drinking her milk had a soothing effect and made me incredibly horny. I might have to keep her pregnant so the supply wont empty out. I chuckled inwardly.

"Good, baby?" She moaned.

I look up at her and nodded my head popping a nipple from my mouth. I kissed down her belly tugging at the waistband of her shorts. She lifted up and I pulled them down her legs. I took a moment to pay homage with kisses to the three little stretch marks by her right hip she earned while pregnant with our child. She had become a little self conscious of the weight that remained after having Amelia, so I made sure I told her how beautiful she was and I appreciated every part of her. To me the extra weight made her sexier. Her curves were amazing before pregnancy, but now every part of her; hips, thighs ass and breast were fuller and softer. I loved it. I love her. She is everything I could ever want.

"Lean back for me." I asked caressing her thighs.

She leaned back on her elbows. I lift each leg and placed the heels of her feet at the edge of the table, opening her brown and pink flower up to me. She was already glistening with arousal. I inhaled her natural fragrance and got goosebumps. A fine meal was indeed laid out before me, so I dove right in.

"Um fuck." She cried out.

I rubbed my entire face into her womanhood. She giggled. I wanted to be covered in her juices. She opened her legs wider so I could fuck her deeper with my tongue. I couldn't help the moans emitting from my throat she was the tastiest thing I've ever eaten. Hearing my name harshly whispered from her mouth let me know I was doing my job.

"God, Greggy you're killing me."

I chuckled into her warm pussy. I tugged on her clit with my lips laving the face with my tongue. She gripped my hair shoving me more into her. She was close already I could tell. Her moans were now sharp gasp. Monette had lost control of her lower half. Her legs started shaking. She was fucking my face. I shoved two fingers deep in her tightness. Things got messy pretty quick. She was leaking all over my beard and the table. I kept up the pressure as she tried to pull away. I yanked her back to me by her thighs.

"Uh huh, Sweetness give me that waterfall. It's mine." I murmured against her dripping pussy.

"Please baby, I can't..."

The rest of what she said had gone unheard because her thighs had become my earmuffs. I worked my fingers tirelessly until the spray of her orgasm covered my face and ran down my neck. I groaned loudly into her sex as I teased her clit with gentle licks. I only stopped when she released me from the prison of her slick thighs. I kissed each thigh before standing up and admiring my work. She was trembling. Her breathing was shallow. Her breast heaved up and down with each breath. Little streams of milk leaked from them. Her hair was loose from her bun and spread across the table. She looked feral.

I've always enjoyed orally pleasing my partner, but with Mo it was a whole experience. The sounds she made, her taste, her smell, the twist and turns of her body when I touched her most sensitive spot, the more I lick and suck on her pretty pussy the wetter she gets and knowing I was pleasing her gets me so hard I see stars. I honestly believe I was put on this earth to please this beautiful creature.

She licked her lips. "Dammit man, where did you come from?"

"Northern Ireland by way of Chicago. I thought I told you that." I smiled.

She cracked up. "You're so stupid." She reached her hand out to me and I helped her up into a seating position.

I leaned down, boxing her in with my hands on the table on either side of her. "I see you still haven't learned your lesson about name calling."

"I guess not. What'chu gonna do about it?" She challenged. Her luscious lips pulled into a smirk. She drove me crazy with lust.

"Undo my pants."

She looked like she was about to protest, but decided against it. Once they were undone, I shoved them down and kicked them to the side. She eyed my package as it boldly jutted forward.

"Are you going to make me suck you off?" Asked in mock annoyance, but I could see the desire in her eyes to do just that.

I tilt her chin upward and pecked her lips gently.

"Maybe later. Right now I want to be inside you."

Leaning back again she took a hold of me while biting her bottom lip, positioning me where I needed to be. We watched as I sank into her snug, wet heat slowly. I gritted my teeth to keep from yelling out.

"Ha. Mm fuck, baby." She squealed once I was fully embedded. My short red hairs and her short black hairs tangled together.

I pulled back slowly until I was all the way out and slammed back in repeatedly. I watched her breast jiggle. We locked lips. Hungrily going at one another. I lifted her from the table, changing the angle in which I entered her. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I gripped her ass and fucked her up and down my shaft. She was so hot on the inside. My thrust became brutal. She moaned into my neck. Then she bit me than sucked the spot hard.

We both hollered out crashing into something euphoric. I came deep inside her before I was planning to and she followed right behind me. Our bodies quaking in ecstasy. We covered each others mouths as we rode out our orgasms. It was a miracle I was still on my feet. We listened for the baby. It was quiet. We sighed and laughed. You would think after eight months we would've learned how to be quiet.

"You were so loud." I teased.

"You were louder than me." She smiled through labored breathing.

"You bit me!" I said incredulously.

She shrugged her shoulders and laughed. I was going to make her pay for that.

I reached back for the chair and sat us down. Still connected. I was still hard inside her gushy walls. Her inner muscles continued to massage my cock. As she grinded away in my lap. I wasn't done with her and she knew it. I went two weeks without her sweet lovin'. I needed more from her. She began bouncing up and down in my lap. My hands were free to roam all over her luscious body. Squeezing this and that. I lived for the little sounds she was making. We stared into each others eyes. She was hypnotizing. She had gained control of the speed, but once her movements became choppy, I knew she was on the edge again. I was right behind her, but I had a plan. I smacked her ass. She threw her head back riding me faster and harder. I bit back a roar, but a grunt push through my teeth. I was about to let go again in less than a few minutes. I couldn't have that. I curled my toes to keep from exploding. I smacked her ass again standing up, lifting her from my lap and back on her shaky legs.

"Gregory, what the hell are you doing?" She yelled at me in a whispered tone, She looked like she was going to kill me for robbing her of her orgasm.

I smirked, "Hush." I cupped the back of her head taken her mouth possessively. She gasped, but started to respond. Just as her body started to soften into mine, I released her.

"What the fuck, man?"

I turned her around. "Lean over the table."

"You better let me cum this time, Mr. O'Brien." She demanded, but she bent over the table.

Her juicy ass quivered with anticipation. I ran my hand of her flesh. She groaned. I nipped each cheek. I licked a path up her spine. She gasped. When I reached the top of her shoulders, I moved the hair from her face and kissed her lips gently. I kicked her legs further apart. I gripped her hips and entered her paradise. She was so wet. It was dripping down my balls. I moved leisurely in and out.

"How's that, baby?"

"So...so good. Go harder please." She whined.

"Since you asked nicely."

I fucked her harder. Her ass shook. She banged on the table.

"Yes...Yes...yes..." She chanted over and over.

Her pussy began squeezing me tighter. I was losing control of my orgasm. I just needed her to cum one more time. I pulled her up by her hair until her back was to my front. Continuing to pummel her hot cunt. I rubbed her clit and bit into her neck. The same side she bit mine. She detonated taking me right along with her. She screamed forgetting about the baby. Our combined juices dripped to the floor. I held her until her body stopped shaking.

With weaken knees, I was able to get her to a chair. She was out of it. She gave me this lazy satisfied smile. All was right with the world.

I cleaned up our mess and got us to the bathroom. We peeked in on Amelia and she was still sound asleep. We showered together and afterwards we got into bed. I climbed in the bed after her. She met me half way. We kissed briefly. We laid in our usual position. Me on my back with her under my arm, head on my chest and leg thrown over my waist.

I caressed the silky skin on the back of her thigh in a soothing motion. She purred softly and cuddled even closer to me.

"I can't wait until this tour is over, so Millie and I can have our Thor here to protect us." She said in a sleepy voice.

I couldn't help, but smile. "Trust me I want to be home too. Who knew my book would blow up like this?"

"I did. I believe in your work. You're amazing. The book is amazing and you're finally getting your just due."

She was my biggest and most important fan.

"In just a few more weeks, I'll be back at the University and home to my girls every night" I kissed the top of her head. I yawned. The jet lag and sex was starting to have an effect on me.

"I love you, Greggy."

"I love you too, Sweets."

Sleep soon claimed us.

I was awakened what seemed like hours later by something repeatedly slapping against my forehead. Followed by a familiar giggle. I opened my eyes one at a time.

"Gotcha." I suspended the little brown, red head in the air. She squealed. I brought her down to me kissed her chubby cheeks.

I sat up. "Did you miss daddy, angel?" I nuzzled her little belly. She hugged my head giggling away.

Mo walked into the room and smiled. "I see she woke you up. Now tell daddy to get up because we're hungry." She leaned in tickling Amelia.

She was fully dressed in a red off the shoulder top that showed a sliver of her belly, skin tight black jeans and black pump with a gold chain around the ankle. Hair was wild, free and curly. A goddess.

"You look nice."

"Thanks." She did a little spin.

I covered Millie's ears.

"Your ass looks good enough to eat." I licked my lips.

She blushed, "Hush." She smirked taking the baby from me. "Get up and get dress. We're starving."

I took my girls to Marcelo's for some authentic Italian food. Millie refused to sit in the highchair, so I sat her on my lap.

"You're spoiling her." Mo said shaking her head.

"I can't help she's daddy's girl."

Mo leaned into me. "I hope I'm daddy's girl too?"

I smirked, "You'll always be daddy's girl." We shared a kiss.

Our food arrived we ate, talked and laugh. I was never more at peace than when I was with my girls.

"I got a call from the contractor this morning, all the permits have been approved and are up to code. They can break ground next week. "

"Are you serious?" Her eyes lit up.

"Yes. By this time next year, your name will be on your very own dance studio."

She hugged me and kissed me all over my face. I laughed. We were causing a scene. I didn't care. Anything that made my queen happy made me happy. Amelia was clapping her hands. Monette kissed her cheek.

"Millie, Mommy's getting her dance studio. Yay!"

Amelia clapped again. "Yay." She repeated.

She was still working out of the Rec center, while we looked for a building big enough to open her studio. We had no luck until a few months ago, a friend of mine told me about an empty lot that was up for sale for a really good price. I bought it. There had been a couple of setbacks with the property, something about the sewage line, but now it was up to code and they were ready to build on it.

Some cleared their throat. We looked up and Darren her ex-husband stood before us.

I immediately felt her tense.

"Darren. How are you?" She asked.

"Couldn't be better. You have yourself a whole little family now. Its only been a little over a year since we signed those papers."

"Yeah well life happens once you get rid of dead weight." She said with a little venom in her voice.

His cocky grin didn't wavier. "I see. Oh I'm sorry my man." He extended his hand toward me. "I'm Darren, the ex. I'm sure you've heard the worst about me."

I wiped my hand on a napkin and shook his hand. "I'm Gregory, the husband. And she doesn't talk about you at all. You're not really a topic in our home."

Monette snickered beside me.

"Yeah okay." His arrogance was apparent. "Hey you look familiar. Have we met before?" It looked like a light bulb went off in his head. "Gemma's husband. You're a teacher, right?" He snapped his fingers then raised an eyebrow. "How is Gemma?"

"Wouldn't know. I haven't seen her in a couple of years."

"Right because she ran off with the Mexican millionaire. She did you dirty. It had to be embarrassing." He chuckled. "Well it seems like you moved on."

This guy was making my blood boil.

"Darren you are interrupting our family dinner."

"My bad didn't mean to intrude. Your sister told me you had gotten knocked up and married so soon after our divorce, I didn't believe her."

"My sister?"

"Yeah, Toni and I've been kicking it lately. She's real good company too." He let out a satisfied grunt. "Anyway I saw you sitting over here and thought it would be rude not to say hi. I'll let you two get back to your family dinner. Man Philly is way too small if you two ended up together. I guess there's someone for everybody." He shook his head walking away.

"That evil bitch." Monette mumbled under her breath. "Greg I'm ready to go."

That joker upset my queen. Pretty sure that was his intent. I wanted to rip his head off his shoulders.

"Come on baby, don't let him ruin our evening."

"I lost my appetite and I want to go home." Her voiced cracked.

I was pissed. I passed Millie over to Monette.

"I'll be right back." I stood up. I was going to have a talk with Darren.

She grabbed my arm. "Greg, no. Let's just go home." She pleaded with me with her brown eyes.

I calmed down and took a deep breath. I waved the waiter over and asked for the check. We got a few to-go containers for our half eaten food. On the drive home she was silent. Her leg was bouncing up and down rapidly; something I learned she did when she was upset, or angry.

I grasp her hand and kissed the back of it. She glanced at me with her sad eyes and an attempt at a smile. I hated seeing her like this.

"Talk to me."

"Later, I promise."

I nodded kissing her hand again. She needed time to sort out her feelings. Her relationship with Toni was already strained, but finding out she and her ex-husband have been messing around, had to be the ultimate betrayal.

We got home, gave Amelia a bath and put her to bed. After we showered together, I heated up our food from the restaurant and poured some wine. We were watching The Office on Netflix. Monette legs were in my lap as we ate.

"How could she stoop so low?" She blurted out.

I turned down the TV and waited for her to continue.

"It is bad enough we can't be in the same room with each other without getting into it, but this. She has gone too far this time. Darren, really? She must really hate me. Why else would she be entertaining him?"

"I think it is time to have a sit down with your sister."

"Yeah, so we could kill one another? It's not going to happen."

"Come on Mo, You need to resolve whatever issues you two have. I can tell how your relationship with Toni is effecting you. It's time baby."

"You sound like my father."

"He's a wise man."

"How am I suppose to face her after what she's done?"

"You can't be too sure Toni has done anything. Darren could be lying. He knows about your relationship with Toni. He probably said it to piss you off."

12