Flipped

Story Info
Brooklyn had always wanted Nate. Then Nate returns her lust.
4k words
4.47
9.4k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers

Is it wrong for a woman to look at a man like he's prey? The thought made its way around my mind in an instant. Just looking at him made my toes curl in anticipation. My body reacted violently to the thought of his against mine. A shudder made its way down my spine. The feeling was delicious. I clenched my jaw and I let out a slow moan. Everyone around me must think I'm crazy by now. I wanted him on top of me.

Of course being on work just amplified the fantasies. I knew I couldn't be considered 'sexy' in these uniforms. Nothing about them was sexy. The shirt hung down my body like a potato sack. It was so loose that it didn't even cling to my ass, which was saying something. I liked my body curvy. Big boobs, small waist, and as my friends said it a 'Kim Kardashian' ass. My pants were obscured by the apron. Even though they fit, they couldn't be an asset here. The only control I had over my looks was my face. I applied my makeup carefully every day. That was almost unnecessary because kitchens were hot and my makeup wasn't an all-day thing.

I watched as he walked by me. He flashed bright white teeth at me in an innocent smile. I couldn't get a read on him. He walked ahead of me and pushed the button to call the elevator to us. Oh the endless possibilities. Something deep inside me said that I shouldn't be so turned on in a place full of sick, healing people. But the thought of restraining him to a bed and taking full advantage overrode that. The elevator opened in front of us and he let me go ahead of him. Chills erupted across my body when his arm came into contact with my shoulder. See, he was tall. And when I say tall, I'm not exaggerating. He was probably 6'5 at minimum. His body would swallow mine. When he spoke his sharp New York accent washed over me.

"Morning, Brooklyn," He winked at me. I flashed a brilliant smile back at him and knocked my arm up against his side. He pushed me back.

"Morning, Nate!" I said. He smelled like a slice of heaven. I was guessing Axe. I never wanted him to leave my side. "How was your weekend?"

"Oh, you know, just lazy." He straightened his tie. "How was yours?"

"Pretty much the same. Finished moving into my apartment, trying to enjoy it now," I leaned up against the bar on the back of the elevator. The cool metal helped clear my head of some of the thoughts in my mind. Enjoying myself on my new bed, thinking of how much better it would be with you in it... naked.

I wanted to take the tie and yank him towards me. His strong jawline and deep brown eyes... I wanted his mouth parted and lust to fill his eyes. I wanted those large hands on my waist showing me exactly who was boss. I wiggled closer to him. The seconds we had spent together felt like eternity. The elevator was creeping closer and closer to the sixth floor, where I was getting off. This time was insanely brief. He closed the gap and kept his arm securely against me. A shiver rolled through my body. He smiled down at me. He knew, he had to. And he was just playing into it.

"I'll see you back downstairs, Nate," I winked at him as I exited the elevator. One of these days, I was going to grow a pair.

________________________________________

It always amazes me when I see these TV shows with doctors having sex all over the place. Hospitals are really too populated to do that. The extra rooms all had passcodes on them, and the elevators were too busy for impromptu makeout sessions. But as Nate's face hovered mere inches from mine; I let all that knowledge go to the backburner. I licked my lips in anticipation. He reached one of his hands back and held the elevator doors shut, and with the other one he grabbed my jaw and pressed my lips to his. Inside, I melted, outside I was an eager participant. I grabbed his tie and crushed my body with his. His tongue searched the inside of my mouth powerfully and I gave in to his authority.

I wrapped my other arm around his waist and kept him firmly in place- not that it was an issue. His hand fell from the button and he slammed me against the metal bar. I yelped a bit, but he silenced it by biting my bottom lip. I tasted a hint of blood and moaned. He was a lot rougher than he looked. I welcomed it. I wanted more. He moaned against my lips and brought me closer to him. I didn't think that was possible. I felt his growing erection against my leg. That was all it took for me to turn to jelly in his arms. The height difference was a little awkward but we made it work. He picked me up and sat me half on the bar. He was supporting the rest of my weight with his lower body, and slowly wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips lifted off of mine and I groaned in frustration.

"Fuck!" I growled. I was so wet I was sure he could feel it even through my pants. He didn't go for that though. I grabbed his tie again, yanking him towards me. A smile erupted across his face as he shook his head.

"You'll have to wait till later for the rest, ma'am." He said. Lust coated his words. I reached down to grab his erection but he stopped me. I leaned forward and pressed my cheek to his.

"You'll regret that as soon as you see the pleasure I can bring you, Nathaniel." I whispered into his ear. I let my lips hover there for a moment. He captured my neck in one of those strong, strong hands. I gasped in shock, but welcomed the touch. He squeezed forcefully, but not enough to cut off my breathing. He pushed my head back into the elevator wall. I was so turned on I wasn't sure I could continue my work day.

"Oh Miss Brooklyn, you have no idea what I'm capable of." The lust in his voice was tangible. He reached down with his free hand and stroked my pussy through the fabric of my pants as he tightened his grip on my throat. "I knew you were a kinky one when I met you. Tonight I'm going to make you a part of my world."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head with the promise. He let my throat go and dropped it to my hip. He squeezed hard enough to bruise and I panted with need. With a swift motion, he lifted me off the bar and brought my body against his. I was only standing because he was there. I wasn't sure that my knees would hold my weight once he let go. He enveloped my mouth with a deliciously rough kiss once again and then pushed me away from him. I steadied myself against the bar. He gave me a sly smile as he restarted the elevator.

"I hope that's a threat," the words fell out of my mouth effortlessly.

"I just hope your hip feels better after work." He smiled at me again as he exited the elevator.

Boy, I hadn't expected that. It took me a minute to regain my senses. The feeling in my body was starting to come back. I was still only vaguely aware of the pain in my hip from his hands. My mind was drunk with the promise of tonight. I wondered if he could deliver as well as he talked. I couldn't gather myself together enough to get off on my floor. So I just sat there and tried to. Nothing could have prepared me for that. My blood was still boiling. Sweat was dripping down my neck, and I hoped he hadn't left a mark. But a small part of me wished he did. He could mark me. He could make me his.

________________________________________

It all happened in a blur. I waited for him outside the hospital. I was sure he was going to blow me off until someone came behind me and covered my eyes with a blindfold. My normal reaction would have been to run, and I almost did until Nate's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me against him. I didn't put up a fight. He picked me up and brought his head down to mine. His breath down my neck sent chills down my spine. He didn't say a word as he carried me to his car. I struggled a little in his arms as he put me down. I fought to stay close to him. He pressed his lips roughly against mine as he sat me down and buckled me up. He paused for a moment and fumbled with something in the dash compartment. I moaned when the rope went around my wrists. Nate tied it tight enough that I couldn't wiggle around. He knew what he was doing.

When Nate was done, he slammed the door behind him. He started the car up when he got himself situated in the driver's seat and slammed the car into reverse. Oh, how hot this made me. I was going to have to throw away this pair of underwear when I got home. My body belonged to him tonight. It wanted to belong to him. Every inch of it was his.

"Let's see what's mine here," He reached over and undid the top button of my jeans. I wiggled forward, trying to give him full access. But he just shoved his hand inside my skintight pants. I yelped when the seam of the pants bit into my skin. His fingers roughly moved around my pussy. I moaned when he slid a finger inside me, then two. I fought against the rope on my arms. I wanted to reach over and see just how hard he was. "You're already so, so wet for me."

I pushed forward against his hand trying to move his finger deeper inside me. He gripped the inside of me roughly. I called out in pain, but the sensation made me even wetter for him. I heard Nate's laugh. It started low in his belly and rumbled out rich and sexy. His thumb pressed hard against my clit. I wasn't sure if I could survive him.

"Jesus, Brookie. I'm going to have more fun with you than I thought." He pulled his finger out of me, then his hand out of my pants. My body yearned for his touch. "We're almost home."

I kept quiet. I didn't want my lust for him to fade. The illusion of a fight made this so much sexier for me. I wanted him to take me while I was kicking and screaming for him to stop. I wanted him to quiet my cries with those delicious lips of his. I wanted him to bruise my body and draw my blood. I wanted to feel the length of him in my mouth, in my pussy. I'd gag on him until tears ran down my face. Lust tore through me. Almost wasn't soon enough. It felt like an eternity before the car pulled to a stop. Nate quickly exited and came over to my side. He wrenched the car door open and collected me in his arms.

I couldn't see what was going on around me. All I know is that he walked up a flight of stairs before opening a door and throwing me to the ground. I couldn't sit up faster than he grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked me to my knees. The pain in my scalp was sharp enough that I yelped. He snickered and I heard him undo his belt buckle and unzip his pants. They fell off his waist and hit the floor. His erection pressed up against my cheek. He didn't give me the pleasure of taking it in my mouth.

"Is this what you want?" He rubbed against my face. "Talk to me, Brookie. What do you want?"

I tried to gather my thoughts. They had run so rampant during the day. Now they were at a standstill. They abandoned me. Having this man presenting himself to me like this when I thought it would never happen... it made all intellect go out the window. He grabbed my hair and bunched it together. Slowly, he wrapped the 'ponytail' of it around his fist and made it into a solid grip.

"Tell me. Tell me in detail, hon. Let me know just what you want to do to me." He tightened his grip. I moaned.

"I want your dick in my mouth until I choke on it. And then I want you inside me." I said slowly. Nate laughed that deep, lustful laugh once again. It spoke to parts of me I didn't know existed.

"You know what I want to do to you? I want to make that beautiful skin of yours red. I want you to know who is in charge here," He yanked me up by my hair and brought his face to my neck, "I want you to be so hot for me that when I give in to your desires, the only word left in your head is my name."

He laid a soft kiss against my neck, "I want to know what my belt sounds like against your ass and stomach. I want to see your face when I enter you, and hear you call for me as I make you cum around my cock."

I shuttered under the weight of his words. I already didn't have any. But I did have one last request. "I want to see your face when you're cumming in me. I want to see what my body is doing to you."

He traced a line from my jaw bone up to my temple with one of his fingers, then to the back of my head. He released my hair and ripped the blindfold free. The look on his face made me freeze. He was feral. The lust in his eyes was palpable and my entire body reacted to him. My breasts ached to be touched, my pussy ached with need. With a swift motion, Nate ripped my shirt open and then tore my bra off. I stood before him almost completely exposed. I lifted my arms up so he could undo my restraints. I wanted so badly to rip his shirt off from the tie, but he denied me. As if making a point, he pulled the tie smoothly down his stomach and it rested just above my hand.

Nate put his hand on the top of my head and forced me back down to my knees. His hand took residence in my hair once again as he slid his cock into my mouth. I moaned around the thick length of him. I let my teeth scrape him a little as he slid himself into my throat. I looked up and watched his eyes close as he inched himself deeper inside my mouth. His hand gripped my hair tight enough to bring tears to my eyes. I started to bob my head in a smooth motion. He moaned loudly and shoved himself to the back of my throat. The sudden move made me choke, but I kept my composure and fought against his hand. He let loose a little and I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock. The salty taste of his pre cum coated my tongue. Oh fuck, this was heaven. His breath was coming out in pants as I quickened my pace.

With a deep groan he yanked me away from his cock and jerked me to my feet. His mouth clamped over mine, and his teeth bore into my bottom lip. I moaned against him and returned the kiss. His tongue forced my lips apart and sent me flying into another dimension. His free hand roamed to my breast and he pinched my nipple hard. I leaned into the pain. I wanted more, I wanted so much more. I never wanted his lips to leave me. I never wanted his hands to leave my body. Suddenly, he pushed me away from him. I gasped from the force of the push. He stood in front of me, those dark brown eyes searching my body.

"I need those pants off, now." He said gruffly. He went to work on the zipper and helped me step out of them. He took the flimsy fabric of my panties and ripped them off my body. "My god, you're beautiful."

He laid a soft kiss against my hip. He turned me around and stood up. He put his hands on my hips, right above my ass, and guided me into his bedroom. He pushed me up against the bed post and forced my legs apart with a knee. His hands slid between my legs and he moaned.

"You're so wet for me, Brooke. God, you're so wet." His fingers swirled around my clit, teasing me endlessly. He stopped right as pressure was starting to build low in my stomach. "I'm not ready for you to cum yet."

He reached around me and grabbed my hands. He untied them, and then retied them around the post. I groaned. I really wanted to be able to touch him. Nate leaned forward and laughed softly in my ear. He whispered something but the blood raging through my ears blocked it out. He stepped away from me and disappeared for a moment. I heard his belt whistle through the air before it connected with my skin. I jumped, but welcomed the pain. Nate reached forward and traced the red line I was sure decorated my right ass cheek. He cupped me in his hands roughly and then stepped back.

"Seeing that is so sexy," The sentence was punctuated with another whip of his belt. The wetness between my legs increased. Another lash connected with my lower back.

"Fuck, Nate." I moaned. He decorated my body with his belt, with his mark. Every bite of the belt was pure ecstasy. When he was finished, he undid the rope binding my hands and pulled me into his arms. I tentatively wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. I kissed him softly and stepped back towards the bed. I wanted his body on top of mine. I wanted him inside of me. I wanted him to claim what was rightfully his. My body ached for him. My eyes clouded over with lust.

Nate's hands pressed into my hips as he sat me down on the bed. His lips latched onto one of my breasts as one of his hands played with the other. I threw my head back and moaned. He pushed my legs apart. Slowly his mouth ventured down my body and stopped just before he got to my pussy. He looked up at me through hooded eyes. He pushed two fingers inside me and his tongue flicked my clit. I reached forward and dug my fingers into his hair tugging his face closer to me. He nipped at me and it drove me wild. He drug his tongue from where his fingers worked back up to my clit. The way he worked me... it had every nerve ending in my body firing with pleasure from him. I bucked my hips and drove his fingers in deeper. They tickled my G Spot and tore a scream out of my mouth. I couldn't handle much more of this.

"If you want to feel me come on your cock, I'd suggest you stop," I said through my moans. Nate stopped what he was doing and stood up. He unbuttoned his shirt slowly and took his tie off, letting them both fall to the floor. He stalked above me, picked me up, and threw me fully on his bed.

Nate covered me with his body. I relished in the feeling. He was so warm, and he fit so perfectly on top of me. I needed him inside me, now. He covered my lips with his. I could taste myself on his tongue. I all too eagerly welcomed his tongue inside my mouth. He kicked my legs apart and reached a hand down between us. In a fluid motion, he pushed his cock inside me. The pain alone almost made me cum. My body grew even wetter as he pushed himself in deep. He moaned into my mouth and then dropped his head to my neck. I pushed my hips against his to drive him in deeper. I couldn't get enough of the feeling of him inside me. He thrust hard inside me. I drug my nails down his back as his teeth sank into the skin of my neck.

"Fuck you're tight," He said through his moans. I felt his cock jerk inside me.

"Harder, Nate," I begged. He picked up the speed of his thrusts, and drove into me harder. I bounced endlessly under him and used the momentum to drive him deeper and deeper inside me. His breathing came faster and faster. I didn't want him to come yet. I wanted to feel the fullness of him inside me longer. He grunted on top of me.

"Oh god, oh god," He lifted himself up and looked down at me. The rapture in his face froze my heart. All I wanted to do was push him over the edge. I wanted to hear him cum screaming my name. He drove into me faster. My boobs bounced in tune with him. I reached up and pulled his face to mine and kissed him. I dropped my hands to his neck and felt him grunting.

The bed was creaking with the force of our bodies. The headboard slammed against the wall as he pushed me further up the bed. He grabbed hold of it as he drove into me faster and faster. I reached down and played with my clit, letting my fingers connect with where he was inside me. My breathing sped up as I felt the orgasm coming. I looked up into his face and saw him looking at my fingers. I circled myself slower, letting him see exactly what I was doing. He moaned and his hips froze. I sped my movements up and let the orgasm roll. His name came out of my lips effortlessly as it crashed through my body. It felt like every joint, every muscle, and every bone was affected by what Nate was doing to me. I arched back as I felt the muscles deep inside my pussy clench around his thick, thick length. The sensation drove me wild. Nate took a handful of my hair and jerked my head up so I was looking at his face. His eyes were rolled into the back of his head as his cock jerked and he came with a moan and my name on his lips. His hips drove into me as his cum filled me, hot and thick. My body shuttered under his as he collapsed on top of me.

There was something in that moment as he laid his head on my breasts that gave me peace. He whispered my name and let his hand run gently down my body. I ran my fingers through his hair and gathered his body closer to mine. My body was still on high alert. It still wanted more of him.

AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers
12