Flipping the Script

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jason later that week. He was very tall and slender, and young; handsome, athletic looking- in all, he looked like a paragon of good health. We chit-chatted over coffee for a bit before I lowered my voice and asked him to swear to me that he would keep our dealings confidential. He was easy-going and friendly and certainly more than a little bit curious what the hell he was doing there.

I then began to explain that my husband's birthday was coming up in a little less than a month, and I wanted to surprise him with a gift unlike anything he could ever imagine possible. "That's where you come in," I added. He sat silently, not yet following.

I then started sharing with the young man about the fetish- a rather irrational attachment to dumping his balls out on my face; The fantasy- a curious consideration of what it would be like to be on the feminine, subordinate, receiving end of the act; and how I believed that deep down he was incapable of ever experiencing his wish-fulfillment on his own, as he was firmly heterosexual and would never think to explore the deep end of the pool of sexuality in such a way.

"Which is where you and I come in," I said, suddenly excited at the prospect of breaking down barriers and expanding our lives. Jason was by now fully engaged in the conversation, intrigued and perhaps excited himself...

*******

...because obviously, he was going to be a vital part of whatever this crazy lady had planned, and he suspected that regardless of what it would be, it would most likely 1. Be totally kinky, which he loved, and 2. Probably feel good as shit. He was a frickin horn-ball- whatever this lady was asking, he'd be their Huckleberry.

By the time Jason left, his head was spinning. It wasn't going to be easy, but he was committed to making this weird couple's fantasy come true. That night he opened the bottle of strange pills she had given him- she said it would make his orgasm feel better when he had one again... in three weeks. That was a long time to wait. But he was definitely intrigued by the prospect of what this Courtney chick had suggested.

So for the next three weeks, Jason took a couple of the "male-enhancement" pills each morning, and each night spent 15-30 minutes playing with himself, being careful not to actually have an orgasm. As the days stretched on, it got harder and harder, but his curiosity grew alongside- so by the time the big day arrived, he was totally pumped up and ready to rock out with his cock out!

He arrived at the couple's house around 4. Courtney invited him in, gave him a little wine, and led him down to the basement, where there was a computer, already turned on, and a bottle of water-based lubricant. She looked a little nervous- probably because this whole thing was weird as hell. But he was into weird shit, and so he smiled and told her kinda jokingly that "he would be getting right down to business, as soon as you head back upstairs."

She smiled with sheepish gratitude and began to walk away, before spinning on her tippy-toes to place a little soft kiss on Jason's cheek. That was sweet, he thought. Then she was on her way upstairs, and Jason began to disrobe, revealing his freshly waxed body (that's right, not a single hair on his belly, chest, back- even his pubic hair was conspicuously absent- he was smooth as silk, just as Courtney had requested- and paid for. He donned the robe folded atop the desk, sat down in the leather chair in front of the computer screen, and opened up first a few windows for viewing some pornography, and then the little bottle of lube. As per her instructions, he was to work himself up pretty good while she worked her husband up, so that when it was time for the "main event," everything would be lined up for a night her husband would never forget. He felt the warmth starting to grow deep inside of him as he started tracing little circles up and down the long, thick shaft of his cock- he'd have to be careful not to get too carried away! In a little while, he'd be donating his dick to science, or something like that- lettin some crazy lady get revenge on her old man for cummin on her face one too many times. One thing was for sure, she was going to get what she asked for- his balls were hard and swollen as kiwis, and heavy as they'd ever been. And her husband, well he was going to get a lot more than he bargained for for his birthday present.

*******

By now I could tell my husband was ready to blow his wad all over my face. He would grind into me for a few seconds before suddenly freezing solid- a telltale sign that he couldn't last much longer if he tried. After the shuddering in his loins subsided, I asked him to get off of me for a minute- I had a special surprise for him. I left him laying on his back, huge dick jutting hard as rock straight up toward his chin, his swollen testicles pulled in close to his body by his contacted scrotum. God I love his dick. It's just the best- topped with a big old meaty head, a beautiful slightly curving shaft, two big, heavy balls- it's just a great dick. But I digress.

I closed the bedroom door and quickly ran downstairs to get Jason. The robe I had given him was completely ineffective at concealing the enormous bulge pushed up against the belt tied around his waist. My God, between my husband and him- well, there was a whole lot of man between the two of them, is all.

I led Jason to where I had set up his resting place. I had stacked some cushions upon the plush couch in such a way that Jason would be fully reclined, his feet on the floor in front of the couch, his body slowly arching backward toward the back of the couch- effectively he was laying down, with the exception of his legs, which supported his weight- and soon, mine as well. I quickly covered him up with thin blankets, so that he was largely concealed; even his feet were covered. I wrapped the blankets around his legs, while leaving his abdomen and hips covered only by the dark colored robe.

I had hoped that he would not mind too much all of my instructions, preparations, and finally my need for Jason to be almost entirely concealed, for my husband's sense of safety and comfort. He was so good- he took the pills, he did his kegels (or just jerked off, maybe :) he was on time, and now he was buried under blankets, soon to be mounted by a strange woman and sexually manipulated for their pleasure- nothing more than a piece of meat?

She pulled the last thin blanket over his head and squealed, "don't worry, you'll get to see it later!!" I reached down and with my slender, delicate fingers, I reached through the fold in the robe to gently caress the tender flesh of the underside of his huge, hot, quivering, turgid penis. My God, it was so big- it was perfect. And he had gotten waxed, just as I had asked! I couldn't believe this was going to happen, it was too perfect!!

At Jason's request- his sole request- I had set up my phone on a tripod to record the debauchery that was about to happen. I wasn't sure I was going to give him a copy, but I wanted him to at least have the chance after to see what happened- as right now he was completely reclined and buried under blankets. I took a quick peek to make sure it was at the right height, angle, and ready to roll with the push of a button! I wanted to keep this memory close at hand, to relive whenever I wanted.

We were almost set. I took the bottle of lube and placed it beside Jason's concealed hip. It WAS obvious that someone was lying there- legs and feet jutting out from the center of the couch, wrapped in blankets, while his slender body stretched back diagonally upon thick pillows, his head resting over the edge of the back of the couch. The pillows raised his hips up just enough so that someone kneeling in front of them would be at say, eye level with anything jutting fiercely out from his loins. And then I would step up onto the regular couch cushions, seated on his abdomen, straddling his legs...

I feel as though I am not doing a very good job describing exactly how we were positioned. Suffice to say, all you really need to know is that when I pulled off my robe, and untied Jason's belt so that I could spread open the fabric, and I sat gently down reverse- cowgirl upon Jason's athletic frame, and curled my legs down ever so slightly, both of us comfortably supported by the pillows, I completely naked, Jason completely concealed- with the exception of course of the long, thick, veiny white penis jutting 8 inches or more straight up into the air, between my slender thighs. I grabbed the bottle of lube and in my excitement I just doused Jason's huge dick and heavy balls with clear, slippery liquid- it felt so good in my hands. I leaned forward real quick, hit the record button on the camera/phone, and then slid all the way forward as far as I could, until Jason's cock and heavy balls were nestled between my legs, as though they were mine. I gripped my big beautiful dick in my right hand and felt it throb. I lightly ground my sopping wet pussy against my beautiful penis. Oh my God, I could not believe this was actually happening. God, this was so fun!! Pinning my most sultry look upon my face, I called out to my husband, a little more zealously than I had intended. Hell, I was totally losing it, losing control. This was just so... so... so fucking hot!

He came out of the bedroom and around the corner and his jaw almost hit the floor. His eyes were wide as saucers, and his eyebrows knitted incredulously as he asked, "um, is there someone under there?"

Without warning, Jason uttered a single, "yup," and then sat still as stone. My husband was completely frozen in shock. I could read his mind- What the hell was going on?

I looked lovingly at him, seated there with my big beautiful eyes, my pretty little heart shaped face, slender neck, heavy breasts, flat belly, and now, in my hands between my legs, I held my own penis. All I said- all I had to say- was "come here, baby. Everything is all right."

He walked up to me and looked at the strange scene. Jason sat still as the dead. He was a good kid. I reached out one of my slippery little hands and grabbed my my by his dick, and pulled him close. He liked that :) I started to talk to him, just letting my voice carry his worries away.

Looking up with feigned innocence, I whimpered, "Do you like my penis, baby?" I pulled him closer with my left hand, and started slowly stroking and spinning my hand just beneath the plum-sized head of the dick suddenly sprouted between my legs.

I had thought about exactly what I would say, once the moment of truth had arrived. I have learned that the best way to overcome a man's sense of apprehension, is get him so fricking horny that he doesn't care about anything else. I knew that deep inside my husband's brian there was a part of him that didn't care about rules or mores or law- only pleasure mattered to that most basic bit of grey matter- and with my hand slowly swirling around and around the shaft of his beautiful dick, well- I had him right where I wanted him- he was putty in my hands.

He started to ask who it was that I was sitting upon, but I squeezed- hard- on his dick, and with a domineering tone of voice, told him simply, "don't worry about anything, baby- I'm going to take care of you tonight. Happy birthday." My hand continued to put him deeper and deeper under my spell. "So baby," continued, my voice now light and playful, "Why don't you just let me take care of everything tonight, okay?" He nodded, his head swimming. I pressed further. "Promise me, baby, promise me that you'll just do whatever I tell you to do. Promise." I pulled him all the way up to the front edge of the couch, and plopped my mouth down onto his bulging cock-head, and sucked in into my mouth. With my lips wrapper around him, and my hand spinning faster and faster now, he was quickly reaching the point of no return. I plopped the head back out, and stopped spinning my hand- though i did not let go.

Without needing to say a word, I pulled him forward to lean his knees into the front of the couch in front of me by gently pulling him along with my hand, firmly controlling him like a rudder steers a ship, or perhaps a bridle steers a horse. I let go of "my" penis for a moment, grabbed the bottle of lube, and carelessly poured a streaming rivulet of slipperiness all over my man and my hand, making a terrific mess as it dripped down to the carpet from his tender, tight, and totally ready to burst balls. Who cares. I didn't. All I could think about now was touching these two enormous sex organs together. Still hesitant, he didn't fight me as i brought the two bulbs into contact with each other in a strange kiss. Slowly I started rubbing one against the other, their most delicate tissue- the soft skin underneath the underside- each rubbing so hot and slippery together. Our eyes locked, and for a few quiet, peaceful moments, I simply played with my husband's dick as though I had one of my own. It was awesome. It was so kinky. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I started to feel Jason shifting beneath me, grinding his hips. The poor guy had been saving up for tonight for 3 weeks, and had been downstairs for almost 2 hours building up the pressure in his balls to the boiling point. I suddenly yanked the two dicks apart, and ordered my husband to lay down on his back. "Do it," I half-reassured, half-rebuked. Reluctantly, he laid out a blanket on the floor and obeyed me. I pulled the blankets off of Jason's upper body and said, "change of plans, friend. We're just going to get over ourselves and enjoy the moment- it may never come again."

I had my husband place his arms at his sides, and then Jason straddle him, his hairless rump coming gently to rest on my husband's chest. "Now, I want you to lean back and rest your weight behind you on your hands." He leaned back on his knees, his arms straight back behind him. "Scoot just a little bit farther toward the top of his head." He did. Now Jason was back in a reclined position, his weight equally distributed between his knees, hands, and butt, which was now resting near the top of my husband's chest. I quickly grabbed the tripod with the camera/phone on it, and with my incredibly slippery hands managed to readjust it appropriately. It was just to the left of Jason's left knee, 3 feet off the ground, angled sharply down, where it recorded the hilarious look on my husband's face now that suddenly he knew what it felt like to have a pair of heavy balls resting on your throat and a tremoring cum-grenade hovering right above the center of your face.

I sat gently down on Jason's lower abdomen, and scooted forward until once more I had a big beautiful cock jutting out from between my legs. At first I was simply seated as though sitting on a chair, with my legs forward, but with a little finagling I managed to curl my legs underneath me, in between My husband's pinned arms and Jason's long legs.

I felt a tremendous surge of power as I started stroking my big fat dick right in my husband's face. I reached down and cupped my balls- dear God they felt so hard and full.

"I want you to start jerking yourself off, baby, but don't cum until I say you can," I instructed. I heard the slick spinning commence from behind Jason's back, signaling his obedience. Now with everything in place, it was time to make magic- starting as always with my words.

Looking down upon his face, half of it occluded by the massive dick in my hand, The surge of power returned, and I started talking a little nasty to my husband.

In a deep, sultry voice, I purred down at him, saying, "Usually it's me who's asking you- begging you to cum on my face, baby. But tonight all I have to say is," my voice suddenly rose up, into a crescendo, full of lust and sexual desire, "babe...I'M GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE" I just started talking as though it really were mine.

"I haven't cum in three weeks. I'm going to cover you in so much cum you won't know what to do." I smiled really big as I saw now that my husband was getting into it. He wanted it. I reinforced that, knowing that in fantasy, anything goes, even things that at any other time would seem crazy and totally unappealing. I continued on talking dirty as I stroked my big dick, saying, "I can tell you want it. You want my cum all over your face. Go ahead, say it, baby. You want it, don't you?"

"Yeah," he said softly, his head swimming in pleasure and lust, "I want it. Give it to me, baby. Cum on my face. Cum all over me, in my eyes, on my nose, in my hair, wherever you want. You can do whatever you want to me!"

I started to speak again, but right in that moment, Jason groaned and his legs started fluttering and his butt snapped shut like a bear trap- oh shit, I thought, as suddenly my husband's eyes opened really wide- almost as wide the grin on my face. As the man below me bucked and heaved, my last thought was, "hmm, you'd think that it was my birthday, not my husband's!" But then the time for talking and thinking was over, as Jason groaned in blissful agony, and I felt the underside of the penis I held in my hand start undulating with powerful rhythmic contractions, and the head of Jason's penis swelled impossibly larger than it already was, and the delicate slit at the lower half swung open... and then I started slinging hot, sticky ropes of jizz all over the place.

Right as Jason started ejaculating, I angled his quaking member- not down at my husband's face- no, I didn't want to blind him just yet- I angled it up at myself, curious to see how far it would shoot. The first load erupted from my quivering dick and flew with much velocity right into the underside of my heavy breasts. I adjusted the angle a little away from me for the second volley, which streamed in a single thick thread of testicle juice almost to eye level on me, before spinning down with a sticky splash on my arms, my thighs, and my husband's neck and chin. Okay, no more playing around, I thought. I swung my dick down and aimed it right at my husband's forehead. I felt a powerful heave in my hand, but nothing came out- a dry heave? But then the load I had been waiting for flooded out with the next wave, and it was the stuff from the bottom of the barrel. It was like a huge oyster erupted out of my dick- or a jellyfish- I don't know. But even as the fifth and sixth load pumped out on top of it, you could still see greyish chunks of three week old sperm through the rising tide of pearly glue filling both his eye sockets. I made sure to drizzle the final stringy spunk down his nose and onto his lips- to get the full effect of his first facial.

For a brief moment, all was quiet and calm. Then I pulled my legs out from between the two men, and stood up, so Jason could get up. My husband remained laying on his back, his hard dick still in his hand, with a pool of hot spunk completely filling each eye socket. "I done good," I thought to myself.

"Well, did you like it?" I asked my husband cheerfully, hopefully.

He hesitated in thought for just an instant, then answered with equal cheer, "Fuck yeah I liked it! That was hot!

"Oh, I'm so glad!!" I squealed, and bent down to kiss his cummy lips. Then turning to Jason, I mouthed, "thank you," to which he shrugged and smiled and pulled his robe back around his hips and headed back into the basement to change.

Meanwhile, I helped my husband to his feet and led him back into the bedroom, then the bathroom, where I turned on some warm water, wet a wash cloth, and started cleaning him up. He really was a mess- again, I felt that little twinge of power that was like no other- the power of the dick!! Ah, what the hell am I talking about.

Once he was all cleaned up, we sat around and talked a bit while we waited for Jason to come back up. We decided that as hot as it was, it wasn't something we were going to make part of our lives.