Flipping the Sex Therapist

Story Info
A college girl and friends have their way with the doctor.
7k words
4.45
64.6k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,097 Followers

As Tamara and I exited the nail salon having just completed our mani-pedi, we stopped so she could read a rather lengthy text from her ex-boyfriend. Looking down at my freshly pedicured white French tips, my toes looked really good glistening in the sunlight inside my Cleopatra style sandals with straps going up to my calves. My size seven white feet were in such high contrast to Tamara's size ten black feet inside her "blinged" out flip flops. That was just it, we were so physically different yet, we had become really good friends.

We were both sophomores in college who hung out together because our ex-boyfriends were on the basketball team together and roommates. Eventually both relationships crumbled but our relationship endured. Tamara was 6'1 with dark black skin who also played basketball. She was muscular but thin and resembled Lisa Leslie who played for the Los Angeles Sparks. I, on the other hand, was 5'6, fair skinned and with dirty blond hair, we were the complete opposites that attracted a great friendship. We were constantly meeting up and doing things together.

Next to the nail salon, there was a building that had always piqued our curiosity. It had giant eye painted in the window with a lightning bolt and the word therapy written in cursive.

"I've always wondered about this building. Let's go in and see what it is," I curiously remarked to Tamara.

She replied, "It kinda looks creepy. I don't know."

I laughed, grabbed her hand and ordered, "Let's go."

We walked into a small lobby that was really nice and modern. You could tell the interior had been remodeled and transformed into a legitimate front office to something clinical. There was nobody at the counter but soon thereafter a short guy about my height who looked to be in his early fifties, walked out wearing a white lab coat. He greeted us with a smile and introduced himself as Dr. Gilford.

Tamara asked, "What is this place? We always walk by it and wondered what goes on in here?"

Dr. Gilford explained, "I'm a sex therapist and hypnotist. I help ladies achieve the ultimate orgasm either by hypnosis or with the toys I have designed."

I chimed in, "Are you serious? You help ladies have great orgasms? Tell us more."

Dr. Gilford continued, "Well, how should I put this...ladies come here, pay money to allow me, a licensed therapist, to give them great orgasms either by using the toys I have constructed or I orchestrate them while they are hypnotized."

Tamara asked, "How do you give them orgasms while they are hypnotized?"

Dr. Gilford answered, "Once I get them into a trance, through the use of triggers, I convince ladies that things are happening to them which in turn makes them climax. For example, ladies can feel like they are being gang-banged by the basketball team or convinced they are making love to that special well-endowed lover. You name it, I can help them imagine it."

"Sort of like having their own personal virtual sex play inside their mind?" I questioned.

"Exactly. But the orgasms are real without all the risks," Dr. Gilford responded.

Tamara and I were fascinated but skeptical as we listened before Tamara wondered, "So if you can hypnotize girls then you can go around and make them your sex slaves, couldn't you?"

Dr. Gilford chuckled, "Oh, no. It doesn't work that way. First, nobody can be hypnotized against their will. They have to be a willing participant and secondly, I maintain a very professional office and adhere to a strict list that my clients create prior to being put under. Follow me, I want to show you first hand."

We followed Dr. Gilford into the back. The building design reminded me of a medical doctor's building in that it had a large room in the middle with two hallways and several individual rooms spaced off to the side. I could hear the faint echoed panting of what sounding like a woman having sex, "Oh...oh...oh yes...oh yes...oh!"

I looked at Tamara and we just smiled at each other. When entering the large room, we were met with dim lighting and many apparatuses that looked like they were used for sex. Tamara and I split up browsing each station which ranged from a large, soft bed with many pillows to a sex swing, a doctor's table with stirrups, and many padded seats with machines built in around them like at a universal weight lifting room. After hearing the lady down the hallway and seeing all those unique sexual aides, I was completely aroused.

Dr. Gilford broke the silence, "Would you girls like to see Charlotte in action? That's the woman you heard in the hall. She has given me permission to allow anyone that enters to watch. She is a bit of an exhibitionist I'm afraid. She comes in twice a week for an hour session and last Thursday, we had three spectators watching her do her thing."

Tamara and I simultaneously said, "Sure."

As Dr. Gilford led us to the room occupied by Charlotte, the scream became louder until the door opened. There was a lady, who looked to be in her forties, on her hands and knees with a rather large dildo machine, plunging her from behind. She had long brunette hair that swung around as her head thrashed from the sheer pleasure of feeling this rubber cock pump her pussy like a car piston.

Without seeing us, Charlotte started fantasizing while groaning, "Oh fuck me! Fuck me harder you bastard! Do it! Is that all you got! Oh! Oh! Oh my God! You're gonna make me cum, you fucker!"

I became wet from seeing this woman getting it on with a hot stud in her imagination because the cock pounding her was very real. Just then, Charlotte put her head down to the mat and squealed in orgasm. Her entire body was convulsing while the machine driven dildo kept the same pace.

Dr. Gilford looked back at us and said, "Her husband has lost interest in sex and she really enjoys herself here."

We walked out of the little room and back into the big room with all the apparatuses. We sat down and began to talk more about everything. I couldn't believe a place like this existed. It looked too good to be true. Tamara also asked very good questions.

I inquired, "Tell me more about being hypnotized. Are you saying while someone is hypnotized, they can cum without anything or anybody touching them?"

"Yes, because at that moment, while in a trance, their body is 'programmed' to feel what their mind feels and believes. Would you like for me to show you?" Dr. Gilford responded.

"Not for me, thank you, but I definitely would like to try out some of those machines. How much does a session cost?" I snickered.

"1,200 dollars for 30 minutes or 2,000 for an hour," the doctor replied.

Both of our faces dropped as Tamara responded in conjunction to what I was thinking, "That counts me out. I definitely don't have that kind of money."

Dr. Gilford countered our disappointment, "Now wait a second. Don't be so hasty. For those very financial reasons, my office is used predominantly by middle aged women. If two young beautiful ladies like yourselves would be willing to test my creations on video so I can use them as promotional advertisements, then I would be willing to waive my fee."

Our faces perked up. We moved away from the doctor to discuss our decision. We whispered the pros and cons and tried to analyze as to how we would decide. I definitely wanted to try the machines and Tamara wanted to be hypnotized. We agreed to do it when we broke our conversation.

Tamara turned toward the doctor while speaking loudly, "I want to try it! I am pumped right now seeing all of this and Britt, if you stick around and watch, I want to have one of these orgasms, the fine doctor claims he can give."

Unsure if she should do it, I responded, "Are you sure? What if he makes you do all kinds of things you don't want to do?"

Dr. Gilford chimed in, "I assure you that I will not do that. Like I said, give me a list of your limitations and I will adhere to it."

"Fuck it. Hypnotize me. And fuck the list too. If you can make me do anything sexual, have me do that shit. I wanna cum like that bitch in the other room was doin," Tamara laughed.

Dr. Gilford had Tamara sit in a small comfortable chair as he turned on the camera, sat down in a chair facing her, and held out a silver locket. He began to speak very slowly and in monotone as it dangled. He was soothing and told her to focus on the shiny metal and different qualities of the necklace. He then told her that they were in a living room, nobody there and the television was on. A small name was written in the corner of the screen and it was love. As the doctor spoke more and more, I noticed Tamara's eyes becoming more and more glazed. He used the word trigger and said that she would follow his instructions when he said, "Tamara, you are doing great."

It looked like Tamara was sleeping with her eyes open when Dr. Gilford said, "Tamara, you are doing great. Please stand up and remove your clothes and your shoes."

Tamara stood up, pulled her blouse over her head and tossed it to the floor before unhooking her size D bra and discarding it on top of the crumpled shirt. While taking off her shorts and zebra striped panties, I noticed her very large areoles and blackberry sized nipples. She had a fantastic figure and seeing her naked, confirmed that even more. Watching this six foot something, gorgeous, black girl standing in front of me with her huge boobs jetting out, made me hot for her. I had never felt that way about her until that moment.

The doctor continued, "Tamara, you are doing great. Now please bend over the chair and allow these three guys to fuck you from behind. Oh, can you feel that? Tamara, you are doing great. It feels wonderful. The guys are taking turns filling you up. Your vagina is feeling so good." The doctor allowed this to occur for several minutes, "In five seconds, you are going to erupt in orgasm. Four, three, two, one, now!"

Tamara tilted her head back and screamed in pleasure. The doctor kept telling her she was going to cum and she would. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. There was nobody there, yet Tamara believed there were guys gang-banging her and she kept cumming very hard. It almost seemed like an act or staged but I knew it couldn't be.

My lust was high and my pussy wet as I started removing my own clothes except for my strapped on sandals. I whispered to Doctor Gilford, "After I get situated on the stirrup table, have her come over and lick my pussy."

I sat down and maneuvered myself until my feet were propped against the stirrups with my legs spread open. I nodded my head and Dr. Gilford had the nude Tamara walk over and kneel between my legs. Her face moved in slowly and I was anxious with anticipation. When her long, warm, pink tongue came out and dipped in between my shaven pussy lips, I shuddered with excitement.

Dr. Gilford continued keeping Tamara under his trance, "Tamara, you are doing great. There is honey inside that and you need to lick it all out. Don't stop until you have swallowed it all. That's it, keep going."

My body was quivering and I kept throwing my head back while Tamara licked and sucked between my legs. I felt an orgasm building deep inside my vagina. When her thick, moist lips completely wrapped around my opening and she began to suck, I grabbed the back of her head to press it toward me so she could stay buried in my quim.

"Oh shit! Oh! I'm going to cum! Oh, here it is! Aughhhhh! Yes! Yes!" I screamed as my pussy twitched inside Tamara's mouth.

"Oh my god, that was intense! My legs are still shaking. Now I want one of those cocks," I gasped as I pointed at a shelf that housed many types of dildos. I continued, "Speaking of cock, you should have Tamara suck yours while I'm getting fucked.

"I couldn't do that. It would not be ethical," Dr. Gilford apprehensively replied.

"Oh yes you could. Tamara said if you could make her do anything, she wanted to do it. Have her give you an amazing blowjob. Look at her lips. I could hear her ex-boyfriend through the walls when she would suck his dick," I persuaded him. I continued, "Before you do that, roll that machine right there over here so I can feel its power."

"Which dildo do you want me to attach?" asked Dr. Gilford.

I thought and then tried to decide, "Hmmm, I want that one right there. No, the one beside it. Is that one 8 inches?"

Dr. Gilford flipped it over to and inspected it, "No, it's only 7 inches."

"Forget that one. I need some length today, so nothing under 8 inches will work. Look at my pussy, it's dripping. Oh yes, that one right there. It is even curved and really veiny. That's the one I want. I bet it can rattle my G-spot," I had decided.

"This one is nine inches. Are you sure," the doctor asked.

"Oh yea. Let's do it. Hook me up. This pussy isn't going to pound itself," I giggled.

The kind doctor connected the large dildo to the lever, verbally moved Tamara out from between my legs, adjusted the height and handed me the controls. I was adjusting the depth so not to go too deep too soon. I put the large bulbous head in between my labia and turn on the slowest speed. Oh, my! The rubber cock slid in about 7 inches before being pulled out then continued a nice smooth slow fucking rhythm. I was in heaven. Meanwhile, Dr. Gilford had dropped his pants to his ankles with Tamara using the bunched up clothing for her knees. He had such a euphoric look on his face as Tamara's head bobbed up and down on his seven inch hard-on. I could only see her from behind but it looked like she was working that cock like a professional.

Dr. Gilford could hardly keep his composure in order to maintain a calm voice so that Tamara would not wake up from her trance, "Oh...oh my...that feels so good. Tamara you are doing great. Keep going."

Watching Tamara give head while I was taking a pounding was more than I could handle. I began to gasp and cry out in orgasm which in turn caused the good doctor to shake and cum in Tamara's mouth. He kept his hands to his side but with each spurt his ass would slightly bounce off the chair.

When Dr. Gilford finished cumming, he instructed Tamara, "That was very good Tamara. You are doing great. Swallow the milk so it can nourish your body. Go ahead."

I needed it harder and faster so I adjusted the depth so all 9 inches were sliding inside me and turned up the speed two notches. Wow, the feeling was amazing! I clenched my body and pressed my sandal covered feet strongly into the stirrups, "Oh yes! Oh my God, I'm gonna cum! Oh! Yeaaaaaaaassssss! Ohhhhhh!"

That orgasm was so powerful, I shot a stream line of squirt onto the machine and floor while my voice quivered like I was speaking directly into a blowing fan, "Oh my God! Oh my God! This...this...is...insaaaane! I'm gonna cum again. Oh! Oh! Here it cuuuuuuu...!"

That pattern continued while I had 3 or 4 more squirting orgasms. Finally, my pussy was getting numb and a huge puddle of juice had formed on the floor. Dr. Gilford had already pulled his pants up and instructed Tamara to rub her own clit. She was now sitting in the chair with her legs spread and on her tip toes while diddling. Dr. Gilford helped move the machine away so I could stand up which was difficult because of my rubbery legs. I needed a few minutes to recuperate before moving on to something else. Before long, Dr. Gilford had Tamara screaming in orgasm once again.

I told the doctor, "Tamara was great at licking my pussy. You ought to have her give you a nice rim-job."

He responded, "No, I couldn't do that. That could be unsanitary and I would worry about germs."

My pussy was very sensitive and needed a break so I decided I would wait until my next visit to experiment with other apparatuses. Dr. Gilford had Tamara stand and clapped his hands three times. Tamara was mentally back and looking around.

"How do you feel? What can you tell me about your experience," Dr. Gilford asked Tamara.

"I feel really good. I felt like I was in a dream but it seems like I can remember feeling pleasure," Tamara responded. "I am very wet, I do know that. Britt, look at this. What all did you guys do to me?" Tamara wondered aloud while dipping her finger into her well lubricated vagina.

I giggled, "You are going to have to watch the video."

Dr. Gilford offered for us to return that following Saturday and tried to entice me, "I want you to give it a try, Brittni. I think you would enjoy yourself. I promise not to make you do anything you don't want to do."

I paused then answered, "You know what Doc, I think I will do it. We will come back Saturday and I will let you hypnotize me. I also want to use more of these...toys."

After Tamara had dressed and collected a copy of the video, we headed back to campus. While watching it, she was amazed that she had done all those things but started remembering during the viewing. She said it seemed like a dream but enjoyed her experience. We watched it several times over the course of the week.

We were scheduled to go back and visit the clinic that Saturday. I had agreed to be hypnotized so I wanted to get as much knowledge about the subject before my visit. I began reading a couple of books and there was one written by Dave Elman that stated it was possible to hypnotize the hypnotist. With my dominant personality, that topic intrigued me more and more. I had studied all the techniques and I was going to try to perform that feat on Dr. Gilford.

On Friday night, I had a surprise visit from a friend who I hadn't seen in a while. Carrie was my age but had gotten pregnant our freshman year at USC, so she withdrew to take care of the baby and married her high school sweetheart, Mark. Her little girl was now a month old but Carrie needed to get away for the weekend while her mother babysat and Mark was out of town.

I greeted her with a big smile, "Hey girl. Good to see you. No text or anything?"

Carrie hugged me, "I just needed to get away for a couple of days. I wanted to surprise you, come up here and stay. So what are your plans this weekend?"

As I reviewed some options, I also explained about the sex therapy clinic along with our plan to go back. I went on to tell Carrie about Tamara and everything we did.

"No way! Are you serious? That sounds hot. I want to go. Ever since Brie was born, I have been so effing horny," Carrie snickered.

I laughed, "Who are you kidding? You have always been like that. How do you think you got Brie in the first place? What would Mark think? Besides, look at your huge boobs...they are still lactating a ton."

She lifted her eyebrows, "I don't care. I'm going. I want to experience some of those machines and get a couple of those great orgasms. Dr. 'whatshisname' won't care that I'm leaking everywhere."

So it was settled that Carrie would go with Tamara and I to the clinic. On Saturday morning the weather was very humid and overcast, looking like it could rain any second. I wore my flowered one piece romper and pink rubber rain boots with no socks. Carrie was dressed in jean shorts, a white tank top and a cute pair of flats while Tamara wore a cute sleeveless sun dress with slip on Van shoes. We loaded up the car and eventually arrived. When entering the building, I introduced Carrie to Dr. Gilford. Dr. Gilford greeted and thanked us for coming back. He said that he didn't mind if we had an extra girl and wanted to know how we wanted to proceed.

Referring to the wand shaped vibrator that had a little rubber protuberance like a finger sticking out, I quickly said, "I want to try that one."

Tamara and Carrie each selected their own vibrator as well before we all chose our location. Before settling in, we stripped down and piled our clothing on a small table in the corner. For some reason, I kept my boots on and Tamara also continued wearing her slip on shoes. Carrie kicked off her flats and was totally nude ready to go. She didn't mind that she was still carrying a little extra baby weight with her massive boobs slightly hanging. She still looked hot and sexy.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,097 Followers
12