Flirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the moment, Justin felt completely depraved. He wanted to defile Katie, leave his mark on her. "I want to cum on you, cum on your tits and face," he grunted between breaths, still thrusting into her, barely holding off.

"Yes, I love it," Katie exclaimed.

Justin pulled his cock out of her pussy and ripped off the rubber. Katie quickly sank to her knees in front of him, just in time. As she opened her mouth, his orgasm began, with a huge stream of white cum shooting out from his cock and striking her on the cheek, splashing upward.

Justin groaned loudly as he came. Spurt after spurt of semen erupted from his cock onto Katie's pretty face. As his orgasm subsided, the last drops of cum dribbled out onto her tits. Katie grinned up at him, completely drenched, his semen dripping off her face.

"Holy shit," she said. "That was a lot. I don't think I've been this much of a mess since I gave these three Chi Delta brothers blowjobs at the same time."

Justin chuckled, staggering and sitting down on the lounge next to Katie. "I guess you inspired me," he said.

"Really, you fuck better than a lot of older college guys. You're going to have fun when you start college in the fall," Katie stated.

"Assuming I can get laid," Justin said.

"You're kidding me. Justin, listen. You're cute, you're smart, you're funny, and you're a good fuck. You just need a little more confidence. You need to show girls you meet at parties that you're going to be a good time for them. Hell, you could even just tell girls "I've got a big dick and know how to use it."

Justin laughed. "Yeah right, like that would work. It would get me slapped."

"Maybe a few times. But you're going to find girls who are curious if you can back up your big talk. And you can. They'll have a good time, and so will you. Everybody wins."

"Tell you what," Katie continued, "I think my sorority has a chapter where you're going to college in the fall. I'll see about making a couple calls and putting in a good word for you with the sisters there."

"You'd do that for me?" Justin asked.

"Sweetie, I'd do it for THEM. They deserve a nice guy like you to fuck their little cooches off. And yeah, you deserve to be swimming in pussy," Katie replied with a giggle.

That wasn't the last time that Justin and Katie fucked that Summer, or even that night. That Fall, Katie made good on her promise to put in a good word for Justin, and college was the best four years of Justin's life.

12