Flirt, French, or Fuck Ch. 04

Story Info
Spencer gets fucked in class!
1.5k words
4.44
32.4k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
450 Followers

"Asher Fucking Adams... damn girl that boy is fine as fuck," Amy high fived me as we walked to class.

"Honestly though he surprised me... he was really sweet, kind of kinky, and he like stayed the night and cuddled."

"Captain Hump and Dump is a cuddler?" Amy raised her brows in disbelief.

"Yeah it shocked me too... I mean we had fucking amazing sex in the morning too but yeah he was not at all what I thought he'd be," I shrugged.

"Well shit you're fucking all these amazing guys while I get stuck with stupid ass Eric Bane who is king of two pumps and done island," she pouted.

"Do you need a list too?" I joked.

"No, you can be Miss List... I just need to quit picking losers," she sighed.

"Let Carrie and Leah pick for you," I suggested.

"Maybe... anyways who is next on your list?" she asked.

"Alec," I grinned.

"Mmm Russian hottie yuuuuum!" she giggled.

"I don't even know how to start that though," I frowned.

"Well you guys are friends kind of right?"

"I guess kind of... just like in passing, we don't hangout or anything," I sighed.

"Well do what you did with Zach just march your sexy ass up to him and ask him to hang out," Amy pep talked.

"We do have a film class together... I could probably sit by him in there," I bit my lip in thought.

"Do you have a break before that class?" she asked with a laugh.

"Yeah why?"

"Cause Russian men like their women looking like super models... and I love you but yeah you should run home," Amy said giving me a please don't hate me look.

I laughed and grimaced at my yoga pants and old worn sweat shirt... I was definitely no model today.

After my class with Amy I had a two hour break before my writing class with Alec so I booked it home immediately. When I get there I immediately fixed my hair and make up before going through my closet. Once I was finished getting all dolled up I tore through my dresser to find my favorite skirt. It was an Asos sculpt me leather look skirt that made my ass look delectable. I paired it with a black ACDC deep V choker neck tee that cut low enough to see cleavage and part of my black lace bra. For shoes I wore a pair of high heeled studded ankle boots that made my legs look longer and more toned. I was definitely overdressed for class, but I felt confident and sexy so I didn't give a flying fuck.

As I walked through the halls of the film and photography building guys checked me out and girls glared at me. Normally I'd roll my eyes at the pervness of the guys, but it only made me feel more confident so fuck it they could look all they wanted. When I entered the classroom I was elated to see Alec already in a seat and thankfully it was in the way back corner... perfect. I descended the isle stairs, my heels clacking the whole way until I slid into the seat next to him.

"Hey Alec," I smiled.

"Hey Spencer," he greeted me back in that sexy accent of his. He'd been living in America for a while now so it wasn't as thick as it probably once was, but it still turned me on just the same.

"How've you been?" I asked turning so my knees pressed against his leg and my thighs spread just a little.

"Pretty good, I got a job at a tattoo shop downtown," he grinned.

"Oh that's bad ass, I love tattoos," I admired.

"Do you have any?" he asked eyeing me up and down.

"Not yet," I grinned.

"Maybe I can give you one some time," he smirked.

"I'd like that," I said biting my lip.

"By the way this outfit is... sexy as fuck," he said blatantly checking me out now.

"I'm not too overdressed?" I laughed.

"Well yes, but not in the way you think," he winked.

"Oh and how would you prefer me?" I murmured spreading my legs just a little more.

"Naked... on your back... with me between your thighs," he whispered as he leaned in close to me.

I glanced around the mostly empty classroom, there was a nerdy looking guy sitting up front who was paying us no mind.

"I'd prefer that too," I said running my fingers along his tattooed bulging bicep.

"So you finally letting the wild Spencer out now that that limp dick Nolan is out of the picture?" he asked smirking.

"You could say that," I shrugged running my hand along his thigh.

"Should we find out how wild you really are Spence?" he purred sliding his hand all the way up my skirt. He didn't ask or hesitate he just did it... and it was so fucking hot.

I gasped as his fingers easily pulled my lace thong to the side as he wasted no time in fingering me. He slid two fingers knuckle deep inside me and I had to cover my mouth to silence my moan of pleasure.

There were a couple more people filing in the room, but no one had come near our little back corner yet. I was thankful the desks had solid panels on the front so no one could see what Alec was doing.

"You want to fuck me right here in front of everyone don't you?" Alec purred in my ear as he pinched my clit.

I dug my fingernails into my palms and bit my lip hard enough to draw blood as I tried to control myself.

"Yesss," I hissed. I was already dripping wet, dampening the seat beneath me, but I didn't care.

When the professor walked in Alec immediately removed his fingers and I whimpered in protest. I had been so close to cumming and my body was completely on edge.

He licked his fingers which made me whimper more and I gave him a pleading look to finish what he started.

He gave me a lustful look, "don't worry I always finish what I start," he whispered in my ear. Just his hot breath on my neck made me want to moan.

When the class was basically full the Professor started talking about the film we would be watching today and I pretended to listen... I couldn't concentrate at all. I was completely distracted and also very pissed because some ass hat had decided to sit in the back row with us. Luckily however as soon as the lights were turned out they put up their hood and fell asleep at the end of the row.

"Take off your panties," Alec whispered as the movie started.

I bit my lip as I attempted to maneuver out of my thong without drawing attention to us. Once I was free of it Alec snatched them from me and slid them into his pocket with a smirk.

I spread my legs, ready for him, but he shook his head and patted his lap. I gave him a quizzical look and his response was to begin unzipping his pants.

Holy shit... he was going to fuck me right then and there. Anyone could turn around at any moment and it was fucking exhilarating to think about. The thrill of being caught had me throbbing and aching for Alec.

Slowly and silent I slid on to his lap until his long thick cock was pressing at my entrance. I thanked the universe that the room was almost pitch black so we were somewhat concealed.

Alec adjusted himself so just the tip of his cock began to push inside me and I had to cover my mouth with my hand to silence myself. Achingly slow Alec pushed my hips down until he was completely inside me and my pussy walls clung to him desperately. I was shaking as he began to gently thrust in and out.

One of his hands moved from my hip and slid up under my shirt and under my bra to cup my breast. He gently tugged and pinched my nipple making my pussy quiver and tighten in response. It felt like every nerve in my body was electrified by his touch and the danger and rush of what we were doing.

As a fight scene filled with loud gun blasts broke out on screen Alec began thrusting harder and deeper inside me. I gripped the edge of the desk as he bounced me up and down on his cock and tugged roughly on my nipple.

I let out a moan as a loud explosion went off and hoped no one heard me. I was right on the edge of cumming when Alec's cock pushed into my tight ass hole instead of my pussy. I gasped as his cock painfully stretched me and he quietly moaned something in Russian.

He continued to thrust in and out of my ass hole movie faster and faster each time until the pain turned to intense pleasure. His free hand that wasn't roughly squeezing my breast went between my thighs and began rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy. I began thrusting with him as I began to cum and I felt his body tense behind me as he came inside my ass. I collapsed against him as my orgasm crashed over me in full force and his fingers and cock continued to thrust inside me.

fms9612
fms9612
450 Followers