Flirtatious Slut

Story Info
Flirty slut wife fucks behind husbands back.
5.5k words
3.84
154k
144
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,837 Followers

We have been together just over five years which is broken down as two years boyfriend girlfriend and three years husband and wife. My wife Colleen has always been the friendly flirtatious type and she has the face and figure to drive men wild, which I always assumed was her objective when she was teasing and flirting with guys. She has always dressed immaculately but somewhat conservative except when we would be going in to town dancing or heading to a party somewhere. Then she would pull out all the stops wearing something very tight or very revealing, and always with extremely high heeled shows to bring her five feet four frame to Amazonian status. Colleen has been blessed with a very curvaceous figure comprising of a very full bust (36E), a sensationally small waist and one of those high and tight asses that sway when she walks.

This all sits on top of an incredible pair of slender toned legs. She keeps in shape with weekly aerobic sessions most Sunday mornings and the workouts are obviously keeping her trim and toned. She is the love of my life and every inch the trophy wife. Colleen has always flirted with guys but it always seemed harmless and sometimes I would end up giggling at her antics teasing poor guys with her provocative dancing and at times her deliberate use of innuendos. She never hid this from me and at times I must admit, I would get rather aroused at the flirtatious displays sometimes when she would dance slowly and deliberately, teasing the living daylights out of some lucky guy, as he would try to feel her up, but she would always expertly wriggle herself from the grasp of the guy, leaving him high and dry with an obvious erection to disguise.

Our sex life was fantastic and would be even more so on the occasions she went into slut flirt overdrive. I would as I admitted, get aroused watching her parade herself and tease some guy and she obviously brought some of the sexual tension created back to the bedroom and took it out on me, which I never complained about. We would sometimes role play and fantasise that I was the guy she had been teasing and I was now going to punish her for teasing me. Our sex life flourished during these occasions and we would sometimes talk of taking things further, but I always assumed it was just pillow talk.

We had been invited to a couple's only housewarming party with friends of ours in what would turn out to be very large six bedroomed house on the edge of town. The party invite said it was a rock chick biker theme and to dress accordingly. Colleen had a rather extensive wardrobe and would easily dress as per the invite. I decided on Jeans, cowboy boots, plaid shirt and an old leather vest I owned. Getting ready took me a matter of minutes so I left Colleen in the bathroom finishing of her make and I went downstairs to pour Colleen and I a large Jack and Coke. Colleen was wearing her bath robe when I went downstairs so I had no idea what ensemble she would be parading around in this evening. I poured the drinks, got some ice from the fridge and took the drinks into the lounge. I place them on the coffee table and turned the music on as a very hard bass pulsed out of the speakers. I took a sip from drink and felt chilled and relaxed. I heard Colleen walking down the stairs very carefully which told me she was wearing very high heels. The lounge door opened slowly as Colleen walked in dressed in a skin-tight low cut top which was in a black shiny material.

Over that she was wearing a very tight undercuts corset which made her waist and large breasts look amazing. She had decided a bra was not an option and her hard nipples were visible through the tight black top. She was wearing a very short leather mini skirt, which the leather was so thin you could see the garter straps beneath holding up the sheer black seamed stockings she was wearing. On her feet were what she described as her fuck me shoes. A six inch spiked heeled shoe with a pointed toe and a very thin leather ankle strap. She looked the horniest I had ever seen her. Her make-up was over the top slutty and her hair was teased, giving a just fucked, just out of bed look. Instinctively I placed my hand on her gossamer covered breast and began to play with her hard fleshy nipple. She had them pierced a few years ago but rarely wore the rings, but tonight both rings were in place making her nipples more erect than usual.

Colleen smiled and me and said.

"So do you approve of my look?" with a very sexy crooked smile.

Smiling I drank in the outrageously sexy vision before me. Colleen twirled around showing me how tight the leather skirt was clinging to the magnificent orbs of her perfect ass.

"You look fucking awesome!" was all I could muster.

I stared at her pendulous breast encased in the shiny wet look low cut top, holding her wonderful breast like a second black shiny skin. The under-bust corset cinched her waist in even smaller than normal accentuating her curvaceous hips and huge breasts. I thought immediately how grateful I was that tonight was all couples as any single guys would be all over colleen and in this outfit who could blame them. I looked at the garter straps leaving protruding marks on the tight leather mini and gawped at her smooth gossamer black legs.

Colleen looked me directly in the eye and softly breathed.

"Do you think the guys would want to fuck me when they see this?" she giggled flirtatiously as she picked her JD and Coke and took a rather hefty gulp. I agreed with her drinking habit and swallowed my JD and Coke in one almighty swoop. Colleen walked toward me and the delightful swish of nylon against nylon was the only sound I could hear. She placed one hand on my crotch and squeezed my already erect cock very slowly and whispered.

"Oh I think you want the guys to want to fuck me!" in a very teasing voice then walked out of the lounge to the hallway and placed her long leather mac on her delightfully erotic frame.

I followed her out of the door holding her waist and turning her round to face me. I kissed her softly as her tongue slipped between my teeth swirling to meet my own tongue. Her hand stroked my still hard cock as she broke the kiss and said.

"I think tonight, as you like this outfit so much, I may just flirt a little more outrageously than normal! Hope there are plenty of hot horny guys there tonight!" she giggled. We climbed into my car and drove to the party. The intention was that I would drive there and Colleen would drive back or we could leave the car, get a cab home and pick the car up next day.

I smiled to myself in the knowledge that tonight would be all couples so Colleen's intended flirting would be to me only.

After the short drive, I pulled up outside the large house, we got out of the car and Colleen had removed her coat and left it in the car, walking up the extremely long drive with her high heels making clip clop sounds on the paved walkway. I was walking behind her, watching her firm taut buttocks testing the strength of the tight leather material. Her shiny seamed stockings and tiny waist made her looked extremely sluttish, which was the look she was striving to achieve. As Colleen approached the huge oak door of Bob and Sarah's new home the door opened and standing in the frame to welcome us was Bob's brother Billy. Billy used to be the college track star and still looked in very good shape judging by his choice of outfit. He was standing there wearing skin-tight soft leather pants. A tight T-shirt and black leather vest similar to mine. Colleen flung her arms around him as he scooped her off the ground, holding her close to him with his hands on her leather covered ass. Her skirt rode up just enough to let me know she wasn't wearing any panties and that her pussy was freshly shaved. Returning my wife to terra firma he offered out his hand to shake mine and gave me a firm welcoming handshake.

Colleen still had her hand around his waist and appeared to be leaning in toward him. I entered the house squeezing past Billy and Colleen who showed no signs of moving apart. They walked into the hallway arm in arm and stepped past me. I walked behind them and noticed Billy's hand still on my wife's leather clad ass and it looked as though he was squeezing her butt. Her arm was around his waist and her head was leaning into his chest and neck. Billy held Colleen's ass as they continued walking down the very long hall. As they stopped to see if I was following them, Colleen at last broke free from him. Billy held Colleens waist and guided us into the Kitchen where all the booze and food was. His hand returned to her ass as he led the way. Colleen swayed her hips with every tantalising step, never brushing Billy's hand away and as they turned the corner it looked to me as the she was sticking her ass out, encouraging him to feel her up. As we gathered in the kitchen, Colleen looked at me with a wide smile and saucily winked as she placed her hand on Billy's leather clad ass. To an outsider it would look as though Billy and Colleen were a couple and I was just tagging along.

It would appear that it wasn't all couples but Billy and a few of his single friends were amongst the throng of guests. Billy was paying special attention to Colleen, handing me a JD & Coke and the same to Colleen but in a much taller glass. Billy grabbed Colleens arm and almost dragged her to the lounge saying.

"Come on and say hi to the guys!" with that my slut dressed wife went out into the hall and I presume into the lounge. I took a sip from my drink and made my way to join them. As I walked out of the kitchen and into the hall, I could see Billy and Colleen leaning against a wall outside the lounge engrossed in conversation. I snaked my way between the crowds and positioned myself just behind them, out of sight but within earshot. Billy had his hand still on Colleen's ass and her hand was on his chest as her long fingernails gently scratched the hairs on his broad chest. Billy leant in closer and over the music he said in a not so quiet tone.

"Jeez Colleen you look so fucking hot! Much hotter than the last time we were fucking!"

Colleen laughed and leant in to speak in Billy's ear.

"Yeah we've had some good times Billy and always remember you were the one who took my anal virginity!"

Billy's grin widened as he said.

"That was some night but seeing you dressed like this is driving me wild!"

Colleen looked him in the eye with her smile wide she leant in and said.

"Is what I'm wearing sexy?"

"You always dressed sexy babe but this is awesome! The guys will freak when they see you like this!" he enthused

"Which guys are here?" Colleen asked inquisitively.

"Let's just say you've fucked all of them!" Billy triumphantly lauded.

I was in a slight state of shock with the last few seconds of conversation. I was always under the impression that I was the chosen one who deflowered her ass and I never realised just how much of a slut my wife had been in the past. It sounded like she was the fuck toy of a group of guys who were all here tonight. I was a little concerned but seriously aroused at what may lie ahead this evening.

"Which guys are you talking about?" Colleen asked genuinely flummoxed.

"Jeez Colleen you were more of a slut than I realised! Brad, Tyler, Steve and I know you haven't forgotten Butch!" He laughed.

"Butch is here?" Colleen smiled as her mind drifted into her slut filled past.

"He's here and his cock is still as big!" Billy giggled.

Colleen just made a moaning sound and squirmed as Billy rubbed her ass a bit more vigorous than before. I also noticed that his other hand was on her under-bust corset and was working its way to her right breast. Colleen never moved his hands away or tried to break free. Billy smiled as his hand reached her breast. His thumb and forefinger gently pulled her pierced nipple as he began to slowly twist the fleshy nub. Colleen moaned softly as she moved in closer to Billy.

"If I wasn't with my husband Billy I would probably be fooling around with you and Butch right now!" She declared. Billy continued smiling playing with her right her breast. His right hand had now moved from her leather clad ass and was now slowly moving the short hem up and over her taut buttocks. People were passing in the Hallway not noticing the free live sex show going on under their noses. I still managed to keep myself from their view but remained close enough to hear every word. Billy had now raised her skirt above her ass and was stroking his finger up and down her ass crack. His had moved from her rear and smoothed its way to her bare pussy. His touch startled Colleen who began to breathe quite heavily as she bit her lip to stifle her moans. Her hips began to sway back and forth which indicated that Billy had inserted a finger inside my hot wife cunt! I wanted to stop this but I'd never felt so aroused in my life. Colleen continued gently thrusting her pussy onto Billy's probing fingers.

"You always did like to be fingered!" Billy giggled "And this shaved pussy always gets my vote!" he enthused.

Colleen buried her head into his chest as she obviously orgasmed from the secret fingering she was being subjected too.

"I'll need to find my husband!" she panted as the last waves of orgasm swept through her.

"When you find him don't take too long as there are lots of rooms in this house we could go missing in for a short while!" Billy hinted

"You and Butch meet me in a room of your choice and I'll be there in ten minutes!" Colleen eagerly suggested.

"Top of the third flight of stairs there is a room right at the end of the corridor with all of the boxes still to be emptied. I'll be there with Butch in fifteen minutes!" Billy stated with a huge erection stretching his leather biker pants. Colleen give his leather clad cock a slow rub then kissed him open mouthed where I could see her tongue snake into his.

"I'll be waiting for you guys!" she giggled sexily.

I sneaked back into the kitchen as Colleen made her way over to me.

"Honey Sarah is going to give me a tour of the house do you want to come?" she asked knowing full well that I would remain in the kitchen talking sports and drinking.

"No thanks Honey. You go and enjoy!" I said.

Colleen kissed my cheek and then went out into the hall. I noticed there was a second staircase just off the kitchen which I paced up rapidly. I made it to the top floor and made my way into the room as described and hid myself behind some rather large and heavy boxes. I was alone in the room for no more than five minutes when Colleen came inside and turned the light on. The light was a three bulb fitting but only one bulb was working giving the room a gentle seductive glow. Perfect for a hot wife to have an unfaithful sexual escapade!

Colleen had her tall tumbler of JD and Coke and swallowed the contents in two gulps. She looked in a full length mirror which was placed up against a wall and smoothed her leather skirt down. Next she held both nipples and began to tweak them to make them stand out even more than they did. She gave her hair a quick tousle and smiled at herself in the reflection. There was a light knock on the door as Billy opened it and stepped in the room.

"I've brought a surprise!" he exclaimed

Two guys walked in the room behind him.

"Oh my god Tyler how are you?" Colleen said as she rushed over to him and gave him a full on kiss with tongues slithering and twirling. Tyler was playing with her ass cheeks as he moved the skirt up over her ass. The other guy stood right behind her as she pushed her ass into his crotch.

"Butch!" She yelped as she turned her head and slipped her tongue inside his mouth and along his teeth.

"Billy tells me you shave your cunt now!" Butch said as Colleen broke free from the guys and raised her skirt showing her shaved pussy framed in her garters and stockings.

"Wow you're more of a slut than you were. These clothes are awesome!" Tyler smiled

"Come on guys get those cocks out I limited timescale here!" Colleen said all business like.

I heard three zips being pulled down on leather trousers as three cocks were unleashed from their restraints. Billy and Tyler were packing bigger than average cocks and I must admit they were bigger than mine, but when I saw Butch's cock it was as if the guy was deformed. It was so thick and veiny and the length was dramatic. I would have guessed that it was at least ten inches. The quickly arranged some of the boxes into a makeshift stage come bed and placed Colleen on it. Thankfully the boxes hiding me were still intact and the view I had was improved as I could see the makeshift stage directly ahead and an angled view via the full length mirror. Colleen lay back resting on her elbows and opened her legs as wide as she could displaying her open pussy and puckered asshole to the three guy.

"Bring back any memories guys?" Colleen teased as she slowly thrust her pelvis up and down then did a figure of eight motion. Billy moved between her legs and slowly fed his cock into my wife unfaithful pussy. Colleen moaned very loudly and whispered.

"Oh fuck yeah Billy your cock brings back many happy memories. Fuck me stud!" She enthused.

Tyler moved to her left and offered his cock to her mouth.

My wife opened her painted lips and the cock slid right inside her mouth. She twirled her tongued around the large bulbous head as Tyler moaned with pleasure at her magical tongue. Billy continued to her fuck her pussy slowly as she devoured the cock in her mouth. Her hips were thrusting to meet every stroke of Billy's cock and her breathing became heavier and frequent. Billy slammed his cock hard into her pussy, surely banging the opening to her cervix with the force he used.

"Oh god yeah!" Colleen panted "Fuck my married cunt!" she squealed.

"I'm coming!" Billy moaned.

"Come in my mouth!" Colleen sighed as she moved Tyler out of the way to receive Billy's load.

Billy slipped his rampant cock into my slut wife's hungry mouth as she captured and swallowed every drop of his seed.

As Billy's cock slid from her lips she looked at Tyler and said.

"Tyler baby stick it to me and do my ass!" she said with a devilish grin plastered over her cum smelling lips.

Tyler slipped his cock into my whore wife's pussy as she thrust at every down stroke. Tyler swivelled her around onto her knees and continued to fuck my wife from the rear. His finger slid into her ass as he fucked her pussy and began to manipulate her ass ready for a length of cock. Butch stood in front of Colleen and offered his monster cock to her mouth. Colleen began to kiss the head of the huge cock as though she was making out with the massive weapon. I watched as she licked the huge head then flicked her tongue down and around the slit hole, sending Butch in to raptures of delight. Tyler slid his pussy juice coated cock from my slut wife's cunt and in one thrust stuck his cock straight into her obliging sphincter. Colleen gasped as his length filled her tight ass, opening her legs and pushing her ass upward then said.

"Oh Tyler baby your cock is home again!" she purred then continued sucking and kissing Butch's huge cock. I was secretly watching my beautiful wife take care of a cock in her ass and suck an enormous beast of a cock as though this was an everyday occurrence. Something told me this wasn't her first rodeo and definitely not her first try out with these guys. Every time in the past, when Colleen had been flirting with guys, I always got the benefits when we got home. Something twigged in me that what I actually got was the remnants, the final cool down of a sexual frenzy. My mind recollected her many flirtatious adventures and assumed that the evenings would have probably encountered some bout of Colleen taking a cock or two as a result of her teasing. But this was more than that. Colleen had teased me at home and even said that she thinks I would like to see her flirt and fuck other guys. My wife it appears, was not just an outrageous sexy flirt and tease but was in fact a world class Hot Wife Slut!

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,837 Followers
12