Flirting with Mom Goes Too Far

Story Info
Mother. Son. A moment of flirt and a taboo waiting to happen.
2.6k words
4.26
138.4k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years old. First submission revised based on comments and help of a fellow writer. Hope it is better than before. Thank you all.

—————

Around 7PM.

I stormed into the bathroom to have a pee, couldn't hold it any longer.

"Sorry mom, urgency here!" I shouted.

"Are you seriously doing this while I am using the tub? Really?" Said mom in an sarcastic tone.

She didn't sound mad, just somehow surprised by the fact that I was peeing a meter from her while she was showering. Not that she or me could see anything but it was awkward, strange.

"Wash your hands and pass me the towel will you?" She asked jokingly.

"You're going prude on me now?" Just get out!" I challenged, trying my luck.

"Funny. You're expecting me to get out of the tub nude? With you there? Towel." She asked again on her best sarcastic voice.

"Well, I kinda was..as we are all adults and all." I played along, pretending to be disappointed.

After my rather evident flirt I grabbed the towel and moved to handle it over the tub doors. The moment I reach over she opens them, takes the towel from my hand and starts cleaning her face. I was mesmerised. Her hair fully wet, her face hidden by the towel, her ample slightly saggy breasts and long nipples dropping water, her wet trimmed bush showing only part of her mound and her muscular legs soaked and shinny.

"Awkward... Maybe you want to leave now." Mom said in a slightly embarrassed voice.

"Maybe I could use a shower too..." I ignored her and kept the flirt going.

None of us spoke for a while after that. She kept cleaning herself, first her arms, her torso, her medium large breasts. She proceeded to her sex, softly cleaning her belly and down to her pubic hair. She turned her back on me exposing her bottom, leaning she put one leg up and cleaned it all the way to the toes. Then the other letting me enough time to see every bit of her back, appreciate her slightly overweighted butt and have quite some glimpses of her slit.

"The tub is free now, you know?" Mom defiantly said with a smile on face.

"Just waiting for you to finish drying!" I flirted back trying to gain some time.

She had indeed finished already and was now out of the tub standing against the wall with a challenging look, much like if she was waiting for a reacting from me. Her arms crossed below her boobs, her body naked and dry with the towel by her feet. No shame on her nudity, having fun on it I would say. I was hard, obviously, and not doing a verygood job hiding it from her.

"What...?" I asked knowing she could see my bulge.

"Nothing...Just waiting!" Mom said in a tender voice.

Her tone sounded challenging, funny, tempting. My heart started pounding, mixed between the excitement of being in an unimaginable situation and the shame of showing my mother I had a powerful erection because of her.

"You mean...I..." I said, partially losing my words.

"It is only fair isn't it?" He tone was not only challenging but showing curiosity of what was coming next.

I got close to her, close enough to feel her heavy breath and smell her bath cream. She kept her back against the wall, arms still crossed in defensive position, eagerly trapped between the wall and me. Took of my t-shirt first exposing my full chest. Intentionally dropped to my knees to take off my shoes, my face not more than 5 inches from her trimmed pussy. Took my time to look at her sex and only afterwards did I let our eyes connect while getting up. Started to unzip my trousers... I could feel her eyes preying on my hidden manhood. I let my trousers fall to the floor. By now she could perfectly see the outlines of my erect cock against the fabric of my boxer shorts. As I started to take them off I had one a look at her fully erect nipples and brought my sight to her eyes. We didn't connect though, she didn't move even a tiny bit from the penis show I was about to give her. I remove them fully, my cock now in sight, erection at full power pointing directly at her. Arms dropped from her chest, she was enjoying it, no longer just a joke, no longer defensive.

"I... You, you grew son." She said in amazement.

Clearly she was taken aback by my fearless expose myself to her, words were somehow confused. We were both naked in front of each other. She was glued to the wall, almost like if she wanted to escape but wasn't actually willing to do so. As an instinctive gesture I lowered my hand to my erect cock and started to slowly stroke the full length of my member. My movements were very slow and not abrupt in an attempt to tease and avoid scaring her. It produced a result. Her eyes were still on my hand and penis watching every movement, her tongue moistened her lips for a couple of seconds, her body language saying quite a lot. It is probably human nature, situation itself adding to it but her erect nipples, her tongue over the lips and her preying eyes told me she was truly enjoying the sight of me. I looked for her eyes and when we engaged for a second. I drove my attention to her pussy, inciting her to touch herself. Her hand moved, moved as if she was expecting me to teach her what to do. However it moved not to her intimate area but to her erect left nipple rolling it through her fingers. She moaned slightly for the first time. First run of precum came out from my swollen penis as I watched her play. I moaned with her.

"Are you...? Don't." Her voice showing she might be ashamed of the possibility of me cumming.

I shook my head and let go a small smile letting her know I wasn't coming. By now we were both overwhelmingly horny, I tried my luck.

"Touch yourself for me mom..." I asked.

Gently grabbed her free hand immediately feeling some resistance. Enough to make me slowdown my intentions but not meaningfully enough to show me she wanted me to stop. She let go of her nipple dropping the hand to her hips, still letting me hold the other one. Looking me in the eyes she smiled naively letting go of all previous constraint. Feeling she had let her guard down I drove her hand tenderly placing it in position for her to play with herself. For the first time I felt her trimmed public hair softly touching the skin of my fingers as I placed mom's hand between her legs. Moved closer to her, my penis practically touching her hip and upper leg as her fingers started to make way through her moist. I could hear the sounds of wetness and she rubbed herself, eyes closed, teeth clenched against her lower lip, moans getting more frequent. I wanted to tell her how hot she looked but was afraid to ruin the moment. I stopped stroking letting go of my hard cock and concentrating on watching her.

"What are you doing? Why are you stopping?!" She almost cried at me in disappointment.

I had the confirmation I needed. Took her free hand and tried to induce her to caress my hardness.

"No! No..." Mom's voice was a mix of sadness and slight embarrassment.

She wasn't mad. She was even gentle and soft spoken as she told me no. I had anyways gone too far and felt about to lose control of the situation. She had stopped rubbing herself and was about to go to a defensive stand again. I had to reverse it back to where were before my stupid attempt.

"I wouldn't. I couldn't..." I said to her trying to sound reassuring.

My free hand went straight to the hand on her pussy again feeling the warmth of her, slowly making her go back to rubbing herself, inducing the movement to where and how it was before. It had an effect, it had a large effect.

"Fuuuckk...! Unf..." Mom moaned hard for the first time.

The "F" word had never come out of my mother's mouth before! I used it as a sign. My other hand still holding hers was brought to her chest touching her breast and brushing almost violently against her swollen nipple. My fingers against hers gently forced her to squeeze her breast and accompanied hers to the nipple she was eagerly caressing before. Letting go I watched her for a few seconds before stroking myself again. She was pinching her nipple harder than before, a finger was now inside her pussy, her eyes were glued on my face and her breathing became fast and heavy. My strokes were larger and quicker than before, my precum moisture flying with the movements, some of it hitting mom on the leg, some on the hand she was using to finger herself. Both of us masturbating almost frenetically, my free hand went to my heavy balls, her second finger penetrating her as she moans without restraint. I let go of my balls only to put my hand against the wall and over her shoulder as I momentarily lose balance.

"Are you ok son?" She asked worried.

"Sorry, I got carried away and..." I explained myself.

My unbalance caused me to be face to face with mom, her lips and mine separated by thin air. My cock was now in full contact against her hand which was the only thing between her wet pussy and my lubricated member.

"Oh baby, I love you, you know that don't you?" She sounded caring, accepting her desires.

I didn't reply. I was lost in the moment. Her hand moved from her breast to my face caressing my cheeks, brushing through my lips. She let her hand slide from my face to my torso and from my torso to the hand grabbing my cock. Never actually touching it she accompanied the moment of my stoking dangerously close to her pussy.

"We have to stop this my love." She said with no conviction.

I looked down at her hand below and back at her while whispering ironically.

"I am pretty sure you don't want to stop." I teased as intelligently as I could.

"I said we have to, not that I want to." She explained while caressing my face again.

I kissed her in the cheek very close to her lips.

"Then stop..." I defied.

"You have to shower..." Mom said trying to take the conversation elsewhere.

"That is not the point! Stop or..." I almost forced her to take action.

I kissed her cheek again and caught half of her lip. My teasing was killing me maybe even more than her. My strokes increased intensity, hand in full length as her own hand kept perfectly accompanying my moments. I guess the "or" was answered in full. I let go of my cock abruptly and moved my hand to her tits without prior warning. My cock hard and leaking as I played with her breasts and nipples for a few seconds without any intention to stop and no sight of her wanting to push me back. Her sounds went from moans to imperceptible words of excitement and our lips touched for the first time due to the body motion.

"Ask me..." I whispered gently.

"No." She said in a insecure voice.

"I am telling you to ask me mom!!" I said rising my tone to her.

My voice was all but tender, I was commanding. Was she enjoying the submissiveness? It was now a game between man and woman and not so much mother and son. I kept pinching her nips and grabbing her breasts at will. I needed her to tell me, I needed her to lose control. I broke the chain we were at, separating our bodies. She looked surprised and naughty. Her eyes met mine and with an impulse I couldn't expect she took her fingers from inside her and held them in the air. White moist running abundantly through them.

"You ask me!!" She said in defiance.

She turned the tables, she played slutty and no longer difficult. Aggressive and no longer submissive. I didn't ask but I did as she wanted. Approached her, grabbed her wrist and put both fingers in my mouth cleaning every bit of her wetness.

"You have just tasted your mother, honey." She teased.

"You taste good..." I whispered in an aroused voice.

There was some silence. My hand still grabbing her fist. My cock still hard and her cunt certainly still wet. Both facing each other in a mix of doubt and naughtiness.

"I meant what I said baby." She sounded serious.

"Stopping..." I said in almost resignation.

"Yes, before something bad happens." Mom said in a deeply sad voice.

"Something...bad?" I asked searching for a reaction.

"You know what I mean." She said firmly.

The innuendo was overwhelming. The sexual tension was immense. We both wanted to, none of us seemed to have the initiative to take it further. I wanted to know...

"Were you close?" I teased.

"Don't do this.." She said with no conviction.

"You were weren't you?" I said with a big smile.

My arm went around her hips, my hand resting on the higher part of her butt. I somehow knew she wouldn't stop me, not now, not again. My free hand moved to her face putting two fingers in her mouth. She sucked on them eagerly. I removed them from her mouth spilling some saliva in her chin and made my way down through the middle of her tits, to her stomach, to her willing pussy burying my two fingers inside her. She was indeed wet, dripping juices through the walls of her vagina onto her thighs.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck...! Unf oh god!" She shouted in heat.

Her legs were failing, her whole body was quivering as I vigorously fingered her loose cunt. Juices now running through my fingers, to my hand using her freely and discovering every inch of her gapping wet pussy. I was in control again.

"Should I stop?" I teased.

I inserted my fingers even deeper inside her. I wasn't expecting an answer. She kept moaning heavily.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked knowing the answer.

Her teeth were clenched, her eyes were closed and her hips were joining the movement of my fingers inside her. Her moans, her groans were now understandable and rather loud.

"Tell me to stop mom!" I told her.

"Oh god, oh unnnff... oh fuck, unnhhh!" Her moaning was intense, almost savage.

"You are so wet!!" I teased a bit more with my fingers inside her.

"Oh Fuck...hummm humm! Oh fuck me! Oh oh fuck meeeee!" She shouted in excitement.

I clearly remember being puzzled on what she truly meant but my decision to act was taken in a second. Removed my fingers from inside her, positioned her against the washing sink facing the mirror. With one knee opened her legs wider, with one hand on her back I pushed her down while with the other I grabbed her ass. She offered no resistance. Her legs spread, her pussy wet, gapping, her tits against the cold ceramic of the sink and her hands against the mirror that reflected her face back to me. Our eyes crossed one last time. Mine were asking permission to my mother and hers were giving that same permission back to me.

"No one will ever know..." Mom whispered to herself.