Flo: Miles Cums to the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of her head and let her take control again. She instantly started bobbing her head up and down the whole length of his foot long sausage.

"I really can't. What if she found out?"

"Are you gonna tell her? She'll never know!"

"She won't believe I can afford it!"

"Tell her you've been saving. Look, I can afford it. Besides, it's not often I get to blow my wad on another guy's chick!"

"I'm not sure if I like the sound of that." He was washing his hands now. Fi started making slurping sounds as she sucked and licked Miles' cockhead with her oblivious boyfriend right outside.

"I'm just messing with you, man. Not about the money, though. I'll be going to college soon. Maybe you can help me out, too!"

"I don't know what to say, thanks. Thank you very, very much!"

"Don't mention it. Really, don't. She has to think it's from you, man. Make sure you at least get some head tonight, though. My treat."

"Maybe," Pete chuckled.

The handdryer fired up, blocking out the sound of her choking down Miles' cock, repeatedly now swallowing the whole thing down her throat, fingers massaging his seed filled balls. He could feel the wetness of her fingers, her pussy juices from moments before.

"You ready for this load, bitch?" He asked her. She looked up at him and squeezed his nuts in answer.

"What?" Pete asked as the handdryer stopped.

"I said meet me in Abercrombie and Fitch," he lied, "Fi's about to get a treat she'll never forget."

"Ok, Miles. Thanks again," Pete said, leaving the bathroom as his girlfriend in the stall got her head pushed back.

Miles balls jumped out of her hands again, this time the liquid that shot from his cock was thick, creamy jism. He fired a volley across her neck, giving her the pearl necklace he'd promised. He fired a second at her face, covering her eyes and nose in white goo. Then he put the tip of his cock into her mouth and filled it until her cheeks puffed out. He knew that there was more to come, so to avoid the mess, he thrust his meat down her throat and pumped the rest of his load directly into her belly.

She coughed and spluttered, sending little flecks of white down the front of her suit jacket. She swallowed the majority of what was in her mouth, and licked her lips.

"You're one nasty slut," he told her.

"Mmmm, and you're one tasty man. I like sapphires, by the way." He smiled back at her and left the bathroom with her still in there, heading for Tiffany's.

Miles called his father to tell him that he'd spent too long looking at designer watches, and had to go back to the tailors. Terry went on a rant about keeping appointments and being reliable, but Miles just let it wash over him.

He walked back to the tailors, having been to Tiffany's and bought a pair of diamond sapphire earrings. They'd only cost a thousand bucks or so, pocket change, but those guys would really appreciate them. Not how his dad would see it, though.

He swung in and tried the suits on, while Lindsey checked the fit. He thought they were perfect. He noticed that they'd been made a little more spacious in the areas his cock reached. To his surprise, the matronly little woman told him that she would make the necessary adjustments and have them sent to the car.

He left the shop to find his father's red face waiting for him. Miles couldn't decide if he was angry or out of breath.

"Get a move on, young man," Terry snapped, "Flo is waiting for us." Angry, he decided. Should have guessed, really. They started walking.

"Where have you been for an hour?"

Pacing was more like it. How could the smaller man keep such a pace!

"I wanted a new watch to go with my suits." Miles was getting pretty good at covering his tracks. "I saw one in Tiffany's, but I wasn't sure of the price, so I had a look around."

"You TOLD us that you were coming to meet us."

"Yeah, sorry, I got distracted."

"If I can't trust your word with something simple like this, how am I supposed to trust you to run a company?"

"About that, do you think I should maybe go to college to learn about business, first?"

"College? University, son! Get some ambitions!"

"I don't know if I have the grades. Look, it was only an idea."

"No, son, no, you're right. You're right, a little education goes a long way. What brought this on?"

"I was talking to someone. I guess even if I have money, I need something to do with it."

"Not exactly where I'm coming from, but it's a place to start. Good son, good." He appeared to think for a moment, then frowned.

"Don't think this means we're done talking about your tardiness, boy," he snarled, and stormed off into Abercrombie and Fitch.

Miles sauntered on in, in no particular hurry. He didn't have a chance to look around, however, when he was pounced upon.

"Did you do it? Have you been?" It was Pete.

"Chill, dude. You're all kinds of suspicious. I would hate to be running a long con with you!" Pete eyed him suspiciously.

"Is that what this is? A con?" He accused.

"Jeez, man," laughed Miles, "you're paranoid now as well! Tell the little blonde one in Tiffany's that you're there to pick up Miles' earrings. She'll ask your name. Tell her. You remember your name, right?"

"Funny, Miles. Real funny."

"Relax, man. She's gonna love them."

"Hey, sorry. Thanks." He smiled, looking relaxed for maybe a second. Suddenly he stiffened again. "Wait, what, THEM?" He looked pretty pale right then. "Wh-what did you get her?"

"Man, relax. I got her a pair of sapphire earrings. If you hide the price, it won't even look like they cost much. I mean they were pretty cheap for Tiffany's, but they look great."

"Sapphire, eh?" He visibly relaxed again, shoulders dropping about six inches. "Yeah, good choice. She will love them. Seriously, thanks."

"Don't mention it." Miles smiled, disarmingly. "Listen, does your college run any business courses? My Dad wants me to find out about it."

"It does. Some of my students are majoring in biz. You got e-mail?"

"Sure."

"I'll send you details. Better than me trying to tell you what I remember." He laughed. The first time, Miles noted, since the jewellery came up.

They exchanged e-mail addresses, and Pete ran off to the jewellers. Miles finally got a chance to look round.

He spotted Flo in the menswear section, but he couldn't see Terry. He waltzed over.

"Hey, Flo" he greeted her.

"Hiya, handsome." She smiled, looking like a glamour model in her blue dress. "Where you been hiding?"

"Yeah, sorry." He flashed a smile. "I got distracted."

"Man of mystery, huh? What do you think of these jeans, by the way?"

"They're a bit big for you," he jibed, "looking to hide your curves?" She hit him, playfully, on the arm.

"For you, you big galloot. Go try them on, I think they'll suit you."

"Not you, too. My Dad wants to make me a stiff, you want to make me," he looked at the skinny jeans, looking for inspiration, "a beatnik or something, I dunno."

"No, you don't, do you," she mocked. She had that glint in her eye, he realized.

"Let me see those. Got any with a longer leg?" She handed him another pair and he headed to the fitting rooms. He grabbed a shirt on the way in.

There was no attendant, so he walked right in. He didn't get far, though before he was grabbed roughly and pulled into a fitting room.

He spun round, ready to defend himself. His fists raised, he looked at his attacker.

"Easy, tiger," Fi smiled. "You won't need those in here."

"Whoa," Miles gave a sigh of relief and lowered his hands. "You gave me a fright!"

"No kidding, Ali." She mocked him, punching at an invisible speed bag. "You ready for round two?" She hiked her skirt, suggestively. He noticed that she was wearing a little black dress, obviously from in store.

"You might be punching above your weight." He warned.

"I'm shaking in my shoes." She laughed. She unzipped him, rubbing his monster through his pants leg. She could feel it grow at her touch.

"You gonna let me try you on, Miles? See if you fit?" She pulled his pants off, rubbing his boxer short covered tool. "Mmm, looks like a tight fit." Miles pulled off his t-shirt and kicked his shoes off. She pulled his boxer shorts down with her hands either side of his ever expanding erection. While she did, she followed with her tongue.

"That dress might get dirty," he told her as his boxers cleared the end of his meaty manhood. She sucked the head into her mouth.

"Mmm, is that a promise?" She lifted his cock up and started trying to fit his big shaved nuts into her hungry mouth. She soon realized that even one nut was a struggle and set about trying to lick every part of his stretched, low hanging scrotum.

"Ooh, yeah," Miles breathed, "yeah, baby, that's good, but you better lube this monster up if you want it in you."

"Mmm, yeah, I want it in me. But it's your turn to lube." She smiled and stood up, pushing Miles back. He stumbled over his boxer shorts, still tangled around his ankles, and landed on a bench that he hadn't noticed before.

Fi strutted forward and climbed onto the bench, one high heeled shoe either side of his legs. She hiked the dress up to her waist, revealing lacy, black panties that did little to cover her wetness.

"Are you gonna take these off, or what?" She was a hot bitch, all right. Her navel was at about eye level, and he could smell the sweet scent of her pussy.

Hooking his fingers into the sides of the panties, he pulled them slowly down, revealing first of all a small, carefully trimmed patch of short, dark hair. This led south to her shaved, pink, puffy pussy, already soaked.

He breathed her aroma, tugging her panties down to het knees and sliding forward a little. She stepped her right leg out of them and curled it over his muscled shoulder, burying his nose in her mound. She dropped the dress over his head.

"Eat me, stud. Taste my cunt before you stuff that horse cock into it."

Miles tongue flickered over her outer labia, and he tasted the nectar that was oozing from within. A moan of pleasure greeted his ears. He ran his hand up her inner thigh, the soft caress made her quiver.

His tongue began to explore her pussy, and his hand reached up to help part her labia. He delved into her depths, her cooing was music to his ears. His tongue lathered her inner labia with saliva, as he gathered her nectar in his mouth.

He teased her with his roaming tongue, never quite reaching her engorged bud, but lingering, always lingering close. Her juices, mingled with his spit, dripped onto his stomach and his lewdly twitching hard on.

Dipping his tongue into her canal once more, her leg pulling him closer to her, he slowed his machinations. With a pace bordering on imperceptible, his tongue travelled upwards until it was mind blowingly close to her pink, puffed out pearl.

He waited, feeling her tension. He held back some more, while she held her breath. He lingered there until he knew she wanted to cry out in frustration. Then he made his move.

His tongue brushed her bud, sending her to the very edge of climax, her body tensed, hands grabbed his hair, the leg pulled him in she ground her count into his face, but he waited just a second longer.

He flickered his tongue over her love button once more. She let go with one hand, as it flew to her mouth on time to muffle a scream. He legs began to quiver, and the juices dripped from her hot, pink pussy. It was time.

His tongue went wild, flickering like a lizard's, like a rattlesnake's tail, and she came to a shattering climax. She mashed his face into her with her hand and trembling leg, her muffled cries were sure to be heard from the store. He could feel her cunt tensing, trying to milk the cock that it was deprived of. But not for long.

She felt his big hands on her hips, hee heightened sensitivity sending shivers through her. He lifted her easily, turning her away from him. She was helpless, carried effortlessly to faced the full length mirror in the fitting room.

"Lift the skirt." He whispered in a deep voice.

She lifted it high, high enough to see the flawlessly coiffed streak of hair above her sodden, twitching twat. She was still quivering from the orgasm his tongue has brought her, her hand hadn't moved from her mouth in case she screamed again. He began to lower her onto his stiff, glistening tool.

"Watch." His deep voice was law to her, she had no choice but to look at the obscene spectacle mirrored before her. Slowly he lowered her body, drips from her waiting cunt landed on his bulbous, throbbing glans.

His cock touched her, a heavenly sensation, warm, wet, wanton. Her eyes glued to the oversized mushroom tip, she could feel it begin to stretch her. The feeling was magnified by the vision of it happening in front of her. Her mind was reeling, surely she could never stretch to accommodate the pulsing purple plum penetrating her salivating snatch!

She saw herself sink further, the stretching brought an awesome ache, terrible but delightful, accompanied by a feeling of decadence as the spectacle unfolded. Almost all of the apple sized head was inside her now, and her vulva were stretched as wide as they ever would be. The hand on her mouth was the only thing keeping her from crying out. Even so, a muffled moan escaped her lips.

All at once, the apple was gone, consumed by her cock craving cunt. She felt her pussy close around it, a sensation that would stay with her for days. He held her there for a moment while her pussy grew accustomed to his girth. Then he began to lower her further.

Her juiced, post orgasmic pussy was still super sensitive, and as that pulsing, oversized cock head pushed past the threshold, she was overcome. Her cunt muscles began to twitch, pulsate, and pull the pussy pleasing prick deeper inside. Her back arched and her legs started to quiver with renewed vigour. She bit her hand to stop herself from screaming, and she knew that her juiced were flowing in torrents. Miles just kept feeding more cock into her.

"Look," he whispered. She did as instructed, seeing that less than half of this superior phallus was inside her. She already felt filled beyond compare.

"Ready?" He asked. She took her hand away from her mouth to answer him, looked up to see the sick grin on his face, and watched him push her body hard down onto his turgid member. A scream caught in her throat, reduced to a squeak, as he forced several thick inches or cock into her. He moved forward, changing his grip on her. One big arm reached around her waist, one shovel sized hand covered her mouth.

"Hold on tight." He warned her. She placed both hands on the wall, either side of the mirror, the dress she was trying on fell to cover their coupling. He took his hand away from her mouth.

"Take it off." More orders, she do nothing but obey. Pulling it over her head, she bared her body to him. She felt self concious for a moment, her extra few pounds all visible now, but when his free hand unclipped her bra, she unleashed her big natural tits and all those pounds were justified.

He took a moment to explore those mighty globes, mashing and squeezing them, orbiting their dark red aureoles tenderly. Then the hand returned to her mouth and he plowed another few inches of cock into her. She felt his bell end reach her farthest places, fuller than most women would ever be.

And then, in one fluid motion, he pulled the whole thing out. Her body and mind reeled, she felt deserted, destitute, an unbearable emptiness in place of the fullness she had felt a moment before. She wrapped her legs around him as best she could, trying to pull him back to her.

"Say please," he instructed, a wicked grin on his mirrored visage.

"Please!" came her muffled response.

"Please what?" He uncovered her mouth to let her speak.

"Please, Miles, please put it back in. Please fuck me with that massive cock!"

"Since you asked nicely." His hand covered her mouth again and he lined his cock up to her dripping pussy. And she was filled again.

He didn't start slow and build up, he just started hammering that mighty power tool into her hot, wet snatch.

She felt every snaking inch of cock meat inside her, every movement of the apple sized tip, especially every pounding whack it gave her cervix when he bottomed out. His pendulous balls swung up with every stroke, thumping against her exposed and sensitive bud. All this stimulation, and while she watched it happening!

A chain reaction began in her, her pussy began to twitch and spasm, her legs started to shake once more, and she screamed into Miles' shovel hand as she orgasmed. But she watched this all unfold, and seeing herself cum, she quickly built up to a second powerful orgasm. A third hit when she felt those big, cum filled balls whack against her clitoris again. She couldn't help herself, she just kept cumming!

Flo had a handful of dresses and nightshirts. She wasn't interested in trying them on, but she was heading to the fitting rooms to give Miles his surprise.

"You seen Miles?" Terry asked, behind her.

"Yeah, he's trying some jeans on. I've got some more here for him, too."

"More jeans?" he complained, "that's the last thing he needs, Flo."

"He won't always be working, Terry. He should have some clothes to relax in." She held up a sexy night shirt that came down just past her ass, to illustrate the point. Terry flushed a little, images of her wearing it in his mind.

"Maybe." It sounded forced, but she left it. She'd won the argument, anyway.

"Won't be too long." She smiled at him and sashayed off into the fitting rooms. She looked at the eight black curtains, trying to guess which one her step son was behind.

"Miles," she whispered, sharply. No response. She began to wonder if this would work at all.

It was then that she heard it. Muffled sounds coming from one of the fitting rooms. They were faint, and they were stifled, but they were unmistakable. Someone was cumming, and cumming hard! As she moved closed to the sound, she realised that she could hear the squelching and slapping of their sex as well. She smiled. That would be him!

Sneaking through the curtain, she was greeted by a salacious sight. Miles fucking some dumpy chick from behind, while she watched herself cumming in the mirror. The only reason the whole shop wasn't aware of it was that Miles' hand was covering her mouth.

"I see you started without me," she reprimanded, watching the bitch he was using as a fuck toy's eyes bulge. He didn't break his rhythm.

"Hi Flo, this is Fi. She picked out my new shoes." He was so nonchalant. She wanted to throw this slut to the wolves! The fat cunt had stolen her man!

Miles just kept driving his dick deep into her. She wouldn't stop Cumming! Her constant moans and quivering body, the sight of that powerful tool pounding, pulverizing the poor girl, Flo soon found her anger surpassed by her complete, wanton lust.

She realised that she was fondling and squeezing her tits, and she felt a trickle as her pussy juices ran down her leg. She couldn't stop herself. She was in his power. The elegant blue dress was quickly discarded, and she slid two dainty fingers into her hot slot.

Miles knew that Flo was mad, but this hot bitch's cunt just kept milking his cock. Almost every time he fucked hid big dick into her, she would cream and scream and shiver and shake. It felt great! Miles was a superstud, and his super schlong just loved the feeling of this warm, wet, writhing womanhood trying to wring the fertile cream from it.

Slap, slap, slap. His balls swung up and slapped at her puss. She moaned and mewled, muffled sounds from behind his hand. But there was another sound, a clearer but softer moaning. He looked to see Flo sitting on the bench, naked, hand between her legs. He smiled. Let's get the party started!