Floating in a Sea of Cock

Story Info
A wife gives her man a morning handjob and a fantasy.
1.6k words
4.4
24k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the feel of my wife's hand on my ass.

I was lying on my side, facing my nightstand, my buckwheat hull-filled pillow under my belly.

It was early. A little light was seeping in through the curtains, but it was still mostly dark. The room had a dim, somber feel to it and the house was silent.

As I rolled over in her direction her hand slid up, over my hip until my already hard dick was in her grasp. I was half asleep and my eyes were still closed, but I was awake enough to know what was good for me.

Shorts were shuffled off. Covers were pushed down. She reached across me to pull the bottle of Astroglide from my nightstand drawer. It felt so good as she began pumping my now slick hard-on with a firm grip.

"I had the weirdest dream just now." Her voice was still husky with sleep, sultry. She whispered with her lips almost touching my ear. "I had your dick in my hand. It was all greased-up just like it is now and I was pumping it. I was watching the big mushroom head disappear and reappear as my fingers slid up and down the shaft."

So far, her story mirrored reality. She went on.

"And then, somehow, I had another dick in my other hand, and I was jerking them both off. Two big dicks for me. I couldn't explain what was going on, but I enjoyed feeling how long and hard they were, enjoyed sliding my hands up and down them.

"I just jacked them and jacked them, like I was in dream, you know? It was like I was floating, on my back, and the dicks were slightly above me, just two big cocks, for me. They were pointed at my chest and my face as I pulled on them. I admired their beautiful, sculpted heads as I stroked them. Little drips of semen were escaping, running over my thumbs and landing on my naked belly.

"And then I felt something coming up from below me. I felt it between the cheeks of my ass. It was long and hard and just pressing itself, similarly well-greased, against my ass. It immediately began sliding back and forth, rubbing against my tiny, wrinkled butthole and making me really hot.

"Oh," she quietly gasped into my ear. "And then I gasped. In my dream I gasped, and just as I did that another dick appeared in front of my mouth. Another fat dick was suddenly in my face. It slipped right into my mouth and I began sucking on it, tasting its pre-cum, laving my tongue all over its bulging head. It pressed itself in and filled my mouth right up. I closed my eyes and sucked on it hungrily.

"Then the dick between the cheeks of my ass found my hole. My asshole. It was so hard and it pressed so urgently into my ass that it hurt, a little. I'd have cried out out, but my mouth was full, and I kind of liked it. It fucked itself right into my ass and I whimpered around the cock in my mouth. But then it started to feel good. It started to fuck me real good, right up my ass. It slid in so deeply; it was so long. It fucked right up my ass until I could feel its cum-filled balls pressing against me, against the cheeks of my ass and it felt so good, so good fucking my butt, that big, long dick fucking my tiny little ass.

"And I was still stroking the cocks in my hands. They were all greasy and hard, and leaking even more pre-cum onto my belly. It kept dripping out onto my naked body and I was all splattered and wet. And the fat dick in my mouth was leaking as well. I could taste it. It tasted so good. I wanted more. I wanted more cum in my mouth. I wanted to drink it. I wanted cum all over me."

I groaned. My orgasm was immanent. But I held back because I wanted to hear the rest of this dream.

"And then another one. Another dick. I could feel it pressing against the lips of my cunt right next to the dick in my ass. Before I could do anything it slid right in. Everything was so greasy and slippery, my cunt just swallowed it up. It was huge. This was the biggest one yet. It was gigantic. I felt so full. It stretched me so deliciously. I felt so good. I felt like I was going to cum. I felt like I was going to explode.

"I looked around and saw dicks everywhere. It was like I was floating in a sea of cock. Cocks of all shapes and colors, raising me up. All hard. All gigantic. All greasy and dripping cum, dripping cum all over me. My chest and belly were covered. It was on my arms, my legs, my face. I was completely covered in cum. It was all over me... and I wanted more.

"A thousand bulging cock-heads, hard and slippery, were rubbing against every inch of my body, dripping and shooting their dirty fluids all over me. Pushing me, prodding me, looking for a way to get inside me. I was surrounded, enveloped. It was as if they were trying to devour me. There were so many of them, I think they probably could have eaten me all up. That is, provided I didn't eat them first."

My own eyes were still tightly shut. My dick was so hard in her hand. It was all I could do just to hold off from coming as she continued to whisper her perverted dream directly into my ear and run her greasy hand up and down my dick.

"I sucked as hard as I could on the giant cock in my mouth. It was so big and it filled my mouth up so completely I could barely move my tongue. It kept pushing until it nudged its way into my throat. There was nothing I could do but just swallow it down. I deepthroated that giant cock and it fucked its way down into me until I could feel its big hairy balls slapping my chin. It was so long and it just slid right down. It fucked my throat like it was a pussy, a hungry, dirty pussy that needed cock, lots of cock. In and out, it fucked my mouth hard. I was so hot. I was getting pounded from all sides, and I loved it.

"The dicks in my cunt and ass began fucking me really hard. Ooohh... god. It felt so good. They were just pounding me. Slamming into my dirty holes. They were fucking the shit out of me. I was like a rag-doll between them. I could barely concentrate as they fucked me so hard. I was flailing. My body was at the mercy of a relentless assault. All these cocks were fucking me, filling me, violently fucking into my dirty holes. My mouth, my face was getting fucked so hard. I was jacking the ones in my hands with all my strength. All of the cocks in all my holes just went into overdrive and began fucking in and out of me, under me and around me, all over me. They were so big, and they were fucking me so hard. And I wanted it so bad. I wanted them to fuck me. I wanted them to cum in me. I wanted them to fill me up and make me dirty. So dirty. Such a dirty fucking whore...

"Ooohh... so... fucking... good... so... fucking... hot. And I knew what was next. I wanted it so bad.

"The ferocity of all these cocks fucking me built to a fever pitch and then, just as I'd been hoping, it happened: all of them began to cum for me. First the cocks in my hands began to shoot huge ropes of cum across my tits and neck. I could feel it splashing against my chest. I jerked them harder; they pumped their juice all over me. Then the dicks in my ass and cunt began to cum, too. They were fucking me so hard, and then they just fucked all the way into my holes and with a final mighty lunge began spewing their hot load deep inside my hungry holes. They filled me until I was bursting with cum and then they pulled out and their cum began shooting all over me. Their cum shot out like geysers. It gushed out of their pulsating shafts and blasted all over my sperm-coated body. The cock in my mouth pulled out and plastered my face with jizz, all over my lips, my chin, my cheeks and eyes. I was covered, completely covered. Cocks all around me were blasting me with cum. And I loved it. I wanted it so bad. I felt so hot and slutty being covered in all that delicious cum. Making me feel like such a dirty sluuuut..."

And that was all I could take. As she drew out the vowel in "slut" my own load began to shoot. And right then my wife stopped her story, leaned in, wrapped her lips around the head of my shooting cock, and drank my load.

When my balls had been emptied, she brought her face up to mine, gave me a deep, passionate kiss, and said, "Good morning, My Love."

It was going to be a great day.