Floin's Adventures of the Flesh Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************

 

The spells and potions had their sensual effect on besotted Cael. The cold of winter returned on their march back to the camp. He would huddle shivering against Floin and whisper hot-blooded endearments into his ear. "I am ready for you my love. I am in need of your long thick man horn, that it will stuff and pummel my virginal yoni to wrest your seed deep into my innards. You have fought well and now it is my desire that you be rewarded with my willful deflowering."

Upon arrival and final orders at camp, the two lovers returned to their hut and stripped each other to nudity before even lighting the new fire. They laughed and danced about, rubbing their hands and arms about their naked selves and each other until the snapping logs warmed the hut sufficiently. It was then that Cael eagerly submitted his deflowering to skillful Floin. It would not be the first time that this initiate in the thrilling role of new seemingly unrequited lustful pleasures seduce his partner for sessions of his deepest personal and frictious penetration. Floin felt a grasping moist grip to his manhood at least as satisfying as any he had ever had with Erwynn and Gwyneth. Many was the night that they would set themselves supine, head to man parts and savor the rich flavors of each others' puckers, stones, and horns, percolating deep from within their loins warm seed that would explode fresh from twitching horns for their feasting delectation. The gods and spirits knew they were lovers in every respect now ~ from intimate acquaintance with every inch of each others' bodies from head to toe, from every wistful affection in love to the glad-hearted spirit of each other.

After the equinox and the onset of the spring of the late winter, the camp commander and local tribal elders granted Cael and Floin their request of a comely woman servant. They were rewarded for their valuable service in defeat of the enemy at Cornwall. She had been captured from the Romans but was not of the islands or even the continent, but from the exotic east from the great sea. She would be devoted to her new masters and be deeply touched by the affectionate love and devotion they shared, especially within the confines of the small hut. But such recountings are for the next and final chapter of Floin's lively adventures in lust, love, and affairs of the flesh.

12