Flooded Out Pt. 01

Story Info
Unfaithful wife story.
10k words
28.1k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Code: M/F, Oral, Unfaithful Wife, Prostitution, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism

*****

I left home at nine o'clock in the evening, well, nine-fifteen actually, I took in the news headlines before I left home, I'd have to drive a little faster to get to work on time. My clock-on time was ten o'clock today and my shift would run until six-thirty the following morning.

I did better than usual in my drive into work and actually put my card into the clock at ten minutes to ten, wouldn't be paid for the extra ten minutes but it would be accounted for if I was a little late for work later in the week. I had my sandwiches and flask of tea in my shoulder bag as I walked to my machine, a fifty ton press, John was running the machine and I was about to take over from him. I could hear the 'Bang...pop' of the machine as I walked through the building and as I opened the final door I heard 'Bang' but there was no 'pop' as the tool lifted and ejected the newly formed aluminium bowl that the press had formed...a bang and no pop was serious but not as serious as all the lights going out a fraction of a second later.

The fault was traced to the storage tank for the fire sprinkler system having burst and flooded the factory's switch room, short circuiting all the switchgear. There would have been a fire but for the fact that ten thousand gallons of water was running through the room. We were all sent home, I'd only get half pay because of the union agreement and at ten o'clock, instead of placing an aluminium billet on the form and pressing the start button to close the machines jaw, thumping the die into the solid block of aluminium causing it to melt and flow into the gap between the form and the die I was walking back to my car in the car park.

I turned into my street and saw a flash of red outside my house; a car had just stopped right outside my house. I drove slowly towards my house, the driver of the car stepped out, I saw him quickly run a comb through his hair as he walked around his car. Paul Gamble, my wife's boss, he stood looking through my living room window, he held his hand over his mouth and checked to see if his breath smelled. I parked on the opposite side of the road because Paul was parked in my space, he was so concerned with his appearance, smoothing creases out of his shirt with one hand as he sprayed breath freshener into his mouth with the other hand that he didn't hear me parking behind him.

My living room curtains were open and the main light was on, strange really, less than an hour earlier, when I left home to go to work, the curtains were closed and my wife was reading under the standard lamp and the main light was off. I turned my engine off and was about to get out of my car when Paul pressed my front door bell. I looked through the living room window, I expected to see my wife heave herself out of her favourite spot on the sofa but it was empty. I suddenly saw Angela's head through the kitchen door, she was in the bathroom which was at the side of the kitchen. I saw her mouth move but heard nothing, suddenly Paul shouted out, "It's me, Paul!"

Page 1

My wife's head disappeared from view for a moment, Paul moved from the front door to look through the window just as my wife stepped into view, she had her towelling dressing gown on and was just tying the belt as she walked quickly through the living room towards the front door, as she walked so quickly the bottom of her dressing gown flew open showing her bare legs almost all the way to her pussy, her hand brushed the front of her dressing gown closed just before her most private parts were exposed.

Angela opened the front door, she invited Paul into the house but instead of just closing the front door after Paul passed her on the doorway she stepped out into the street and looked to the left and to the right to see if any of our neighbours were about, she didn't look in my direction across the street as no one lived on that side of the road, there was just the high wall surrounding an export packing company's wood store yard, so she didn't see me sitting in my car opposite her watching!

Angie closed the front door and pointed to my seat for Paul to sit in, my chair backed onto the stairs leading up to the bedrooms, I saw a look cross Paul's face as he looked up the stairs as he moved to my seat. Angela crossed to her sofa, she would usually sit sideways on to the right hand arm of the sofa with her legs up pointing at the kitchen door, her sofa backed on to the bathroom wall and at the right hand end of her sofa was the standard lamp that she used to read her books under.

She didn't sit down, there was a rapid conversation and Angela moved off into the kitchen, she reached up to the high cupboard where we kept our glasses, as she reached up Paul's head lowered as he looked at the back of my wife's legs as her dressing gown rode up a little. Angela krpt her back to Paul as she opened the fridge and bent down, legs straight to get a bottle of white wine out of the fridge. Her dressing gown rode up much higher as she bent over and even from more than one hundred feet away and through net curtains I could see that Angela wasn't wearing knickers under her dressing gown.

Paul had slid forward on the seat to get a better look at my wife's arse in the kitchen and he remained sitting on the front edge of the seat when Angela returned and handed him one of the two glasses of wine she had poured. I just sat there in my car looking through my own living room window as my wife and her boss sat talking at a quarter to eleven at night.

Page 2

Paul was half way through his wine when he suddenly pulled himself out of his seat, he handed Angels a sheet of paper to read, she automatically spread the letter out on the arm of the sofa and reached up to turn the standard lamp on to help give her enough light to read by. Paul pointed to the CD player, Angela looked up at him and nodded her head, Paul walked across the room and rummaged through our CD collection, he put some music on and stood looking down at Angela as she read the letter that he had given her. I saw Paul say something else and as he spoke he pointed up at the overhead light, Angela nodded her head without even looking up from the letter that she was reading.

Paul crossed the room and turned the main light off. Paul almost disappeared as the net curtains did their job and hid those parts of the room that were as dark as or darker than the outside street. I assumed that Paul had returned to my seat but after a moment Angela lifted the sheet of paper, looked over towards the front door and said something, Suddenly Paul appeared in front of the sofa, he sat next to Angela and looked at the sheet of paper. There was a discussion and Angela placed the letter over the arm of the sofa to her right, Paul remained on the sofa next to my wife, she seemed to go into auto-pilot as she went back to reading, her legs lifted as she turned a little more to the right, her toes aliped under the edge of Paul's thigh and his hand slipped over to her calves, as she read he slowly massaged her calf muscles and lower legs.

The next fifteen minutes seemed to take hours to pass as Paul's hand slowly massaged ever higher over Angela's leg, I saw his fingers slip under the bottom hem of her dressing gown, the whole of his hand was out of sight rubbing over the outside of her thigh and up over her hip. Angela looked over at Paul's face, then down at his hand on her hip. Angela moved her feet, pulling her toes out from under his thigh and rolling to the right so that she was sitting with her back against the sofa's back. Paul grinned, his hand hadn't moved so as Angela turned in her seat, his hand slithered from her hip to right over her pussy area. Angela took a sip from her glass of wine, I couldn't see very much from my car across the road, just a hump under the front of her dressing gown moving slowly from side to side.

I have to say that my reaction shocked me, I should have flown into a rage, I should have marched over there and killed them both but before I could do that I would have to wait until my cock calmed down a little. Angela drank around half of her glass of wine while Paul reached over her body rubbing her up as she took her glass from her lips. Paul reached over with his left hand and took her glass from her hand. After he put the glass down he twisted his body to face her more in his seat and his left hand slid to the knot holding the front of her dressing gown closed. Paul lifted the end of the belt and looked into Angela's eyes, she said nothing so Paul pulled and the knot fell open. Paul pushed the right hand side of Angela's dressing gown to the right and then pulled the left hand side to the left, pushing it down between their bodies.

Page 3

Paul's right hand was rubbing over Angela's pussy mound, as soon as his left hand was free he moved it under her left knee, he lifted her left leg and pulled it towards him, he slipped her left leg over his right knee and then swapped his right hand for his left hand as he pushed his fingers between my wife's legs, burying two of his fingers deep into her pussy. She stiffened, her back arched away from the sofa as Paul's right hand rubbed up over her right breast and then he hooked his hand up over her neck, pulling her upper body closer to his, he kissed her as he gave her a massive orgasm with the fingers of his left hand.

Angie moved her right hand and covered the lump that had grown under Paul's trousers. I watched in disbelief as my wife opened her bosses trousers and released his cock, I was even more surprised when she bent over more and slipped her mouth over his cock. Paul's left hand pressed down on the back of Angela's head to push her mouth further down on his cock. I'd asked Angela many times for oral sex and she'd always refused, as far as I could see Paul hadn't even asked for oral sex, my wife had just done it to him of her own volition.

I watched as my wife got more animated, her head moving faster and faster until Paul's body jerked and he pushed her forehead up and her mouth away from his cock, he said something with a laugh, in my head I read, "Bloody hell, that was close!"

Paul said something else and he looked up towards our bedroom, Angels smiled, she thought for a while and then nodded her head. They both stood up, picked up their wine glasses, Angela turned her standard lamp off and they disappeared into the darkness. The light over the stairs went on; she could have been letting Paul out but thirty seconds later, I saw my bedroom light go on and Paul, shirtless appeared in the window, he bent down, it was obvious that he was taking his trousers off. I'd seen enough, my wife taking Paul Gamble up to our shared bedroom was a liberty too far for me. I made up my mind to put a stop to everything. I left my car and marched purposefully across the road. I opened the front door, my CD player was still on, it was a love songs CD playing at quite a high volume. They had left the stairs light on as well as the landing light at the top of the stairs, I didn't creep up the stairs, I just walked normally but because of the volume from the CD player my wife and her boss didn't hear me.

There was another change in my wife's normal behaviour; the bedroom light was still on, no matter how much I begged she would never let me fuck her with the light on. It had obviously taken me longer to get to my bedroom door, I'd aimed to stop them before Paul performed the act but as I stood at my open bedroom door Angela was running through a rather noisy orgasm.

I stepped into my bedroom, Angela was on her hands and knees, totally naked, Paul was behind her, also totally naked, well, not totally naked, he still had his socks on and he was fucking my wife doggy style.

Page 4

I just stood there watching as Paul rammed his cock into my wife from behind, this was no love making, this was a power trip, Paul exercising his power over my wife. "I'm close!" Paul said as he quickly pulled back, Angela turned quickly, I got a flash of her arse as her head was away from me, her mouth closed over his cock and she worked hard and fast to get him off in her mouth and she swallowed every drop of his semen.

"What time will Ray get back from work?"

It took Angela a while to answer, "On this shift, he usually gets home around seven o'clock."

"Oh goody, I can spend the night, give me an hour and I'll be ready to go again, this time I want to cream off inside your cunt."

That was it for me, Angela wasn't on birth control and if I wanted to fuck her I either got a red cock or had to wear a condom. Her boss had already fucked her from behind without a condom and he'd got close to his climax so there could already be seed swimming toward her womb and he was planning on going all the way in an hour, "I think you'd better wear a condom unless you want to support a child for the next twenty-five years, Paul!"

The look on Angela and Paul's face was priceless, I just turned and headed back down stairs, I turned the light on and the CD player off. Angela was just a few paces behind me, she was still totally naked, I could hear Paul moving around in my bedroom as he collected his clothes and got dressed. I'd expected him to run for it as soon as he was dressed but instead I heard the bedsprings squeal as Paul sat on my bed.

"Why did you do it with Paul Gamble of all people?"

Angela looked very worried, she turned away from me for a moment, "When I took the job with Paul we needed the money, you were on short time and only getting half pay for a whole year, we were close to losing the house. Paul's job was only paying minimum wage, a boring filing clerk's job, thirty hours a week, that's less than ten thousand a year and I have to pay tax and national insurance out of that as well as getting to work and don't forget the pension payments I have to make because of the new government regulations. Paul offered me a way to make more money without any of those taxes, it started out with me just giving him a hand job a couple of times a week and he was giving me fifty pounds a month extra to do that for him."

Angela took a deep breath, she walked over to the arm of her sofa and picked up the sheet of paper that she had been reading and handed it to me. It was a contract of employment between Paul and Angela, new job title, 'Personal Assistant to the Directors!' the underlining of Personal in the job title looked strange as did the salary, twenty thousand pounds for a thirty hour week, Paul's signature was at the bottom of the page as was Angela's.

Page 5

"Over the year I was doing more things for more money, after the hand relief got boring he asked me to suck his cock, then he wanted me to strip off while I wanked him or sucked his cock, I let him masturbate, take photographs of me and today was the first time he actually had sex with me!"

"It makes you sound like some kind of whore!"

"Well, believe me, it feels like I'm working as a whore as well, but once I got over the shock of being asked to do things like sucking Paul's cock for a bigger bonus, I soon got over my fear and began to enjoy it! And this contract isn't with the company, it's just between the four directors and me, nothing is going through the books, no tax, no stoppages of any kind and if I let them do what they want to do here, I don't even have to pay bus fares either."

"But you still refuse to suck my cock!"

"Well, I'll be happy to suck you...I'll even do it right now...the thing is, you haven't asked me to do it since Paul trained me how to do it properly and there's no way I could have brought that up without making you suspicious!"

Angela stepped in closer to me and she pulled my zipper down, pre-cum was literally dripping out of my cock's eye, the front of my trousers and underpants were so wet that I could almost have shot my load in there already.

Angela went down on her knees and she took my cock in her mouth, she brought me back to full strength and then pulled her head back with a 'plop' as my cock slipped out of her mouth, "I'd like you to fuck me right now as well but...well, Paul is expecting a clean passageway when I go back up to bed!"

Angela bent forward and took my cock in her mouth again. Angela was some kind of expert with her mouth, she was on the edge of being violent with me she was sucking so hard and her head was moving so fast...so fast that I exploded in seconds, as my juice spurted out she sucked even harder, swallowing all the time, drinking my spunk down greedily.

I had to step back, step away from the pleasure because it was all too much for me, as my shrinking cock slipped out of her mouth she was still trying to suck me.

Angela stood up, "I hope that you're going to be okay with me going back up to Paul to finish off sealing the deal with him, if you aren't happy, I'll get dressed and we'll pop back to the office for a few hours!"

Page 6

I just stood there with my trousers and underpants around my ankles and my cock looking down at my feet, I didn't say yes or no, Angela just turned and headed back up to our bedroom, I pulled my trousers and underpants back up and turned the CD player on again at the beginning of the CD. I waited a few moments before I walked up the stairs again, Angela was apologising to Paul for the disturbance to his pleasure. I was watching through the gap between the door and the frame on the hinge side, Angela spent a while undressing Paul and using her mouth to wake his cock up again. As she was sucking him he said, "What about Bob tomorrow, he was hoping to have his turn, will your husband walk in on him as well?"

There was that plop again as Angela pulled her mouth off of Paul's cock, "I'll have a word with Ray, he won't mind sharing me with you guys, he'll love all the sex he can have with me and no bother about the whole condom thing in the future."

I stood there quietly, just watching my wife performing sex acts with her boss, things that I wouldn't have ever dared asking for in my wildest dreams. Paul was making a pig of himself, he gave Angela a thousand orgasms but only had one more climax himself. Angela was drenched with sweat, she looked at the open bedroom door, "I'm going to need a bath after this...are you finished or are you going to have a nap and go again?"

"No, I'd better not over stay my welcome. What time shall I send Bob over tomorrow?"

"I've got his mobile number; I'll ring him and make the appointment myself."

That was the point that I went down to the bathroom at the side of the kitchen, I ran my wife a bath while she was finishing off with Paul. I was sitting on my chair when Paul left, he opened the door into the living room, he had both glasses in his hand, he offered them to me to take off of him, "Good night Ray, see you again soon!"

Angela let Paul out; she was still totally naked as she kissed Paul on the front doorstep. She took their glasses off of me and I followed her into the bathroom, she climbed into the bath and held out her hand to me, "You want to join me in here darling?"

I stripped off and climbed into the bath with my wife, I opened my legs and settled down into the water with her feet against my balls and my ankles either side of her hips. she lifted her feet and put her ankles either side of my hips she lifted her bum out of the water and slid forward. We'd never taken a bath together before so I wasn't sure of the etiquette. Angela pulled her body along my legs, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me as she rubbed her pussy against my flaccid cock, she whispered, "Do you want me to wash my cunt out before you fuck me?"

I shrugged my shoulders, I wasn't sure if I wanted to follow Paul at all but whatever my head said, my cock was already growing and soon Angela had eased my cock into her cunt and was riding me from above...another first for us. My sex life with my wife to that point had been very vanilla, very Catholic...my wife's religion from birth. As she bounced up and down in my lap, working me close to my orgasm but holding me back each time I got close, I said, "What are you going to tell the priest in confession on Sunday?"