Flooding to Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,673 Followers

"Why do preggos have such weird cravings?" I asked as I munched on power bars, much more standard fare.

"Don't ask me, we just do," she chuckled. "Hand me one of those lemons, and an apple too, will you?" she queried as she continued to dip a large dill pickle into a peanut butter jar.

After we ate I went back to the Hummer and got the electro-mechanical surprise for Veronica. Since the electricity was out in the guest rooms except for the emergency lighting, which wasn't bright enough to read by, and there was no electricity to charge her Kindle, Veronica had earlier complained that she couldn't pursue her second favorite (after fucking) pastime - reading.

When I brought the crank-powered LED light bank with a charger port into our suite she - still naked - asked "What's that?"

"Well it's a light source that will allow you to read and recharge your Kindle and cellphone - and for me to easily ogle your consummate pregnant body. After I rotate the hand crank for fifteen minutes LEDs comparable to a 75 watt incandescent bulb will light up for roughly three hours," I proudly announced, "and/or you can recharge your Kindle and our cellphones besides."

"WOW - you really are gonna get serviced better than you ever have been before in your life," Veronica smiled as she grabbed my crotch and then laid another one of her passionate pickle-peanut butter-lemon-apple kisses on me.

*************

The rain didn't let up until the 22nd, and the flooding was still too bad for travel to the airport until the 26th. Every morning during that time twinges of guilt made me resolve to stop having sex with Veronica. However, the first time each day that she slithered her naked body against me she made a mockery of my resolve. While I had always considered Veronica one of the sexiest women that I had ever met, in her present condition she was irresistible. I don't know if it was her baby bump, pregnancy pheromones, pregnancy-enhanced tits, or a combination of those three; or something else entirely; but I was obsessed with her.

From the 22nd through the 26th, Veronica and I fucked, worked out in the health club using our hand-cranked LED bank for illumination, fucked, helped other travelers, had oral sex, ate all of the food that I had purchased, talked to Jack and Marci at least twice a day using our cellphones which we were also able to charge with our hand-cranked LED bank, and fucked some more.

Veronica was the most sultry, funny, happy, affectionate, person that I have ever been around. It was probably due solely to her that I was able to get it up four times a day - something unheard of for me in the past. Every fuck with Veronica was virtually perfect, and the anticipation leading up to each sexual encounter was almost as rewarding as the encounter itself.

By the time that we passionately kissed good-bye at the Calgary airport the afternoon of the 26th my cock and balls were hurting, but I had never been more serene in my life.

"This little combined rain and sexual deluge has been phenomenal, Kevin, at least the sexual part," Veronica said as she stared at me with her bewitching black eyes. "While I will think about it fondly in the future, you understand, don't you, that you're not ever going to lay pipe in my tunnel again," she continued.

"Does that mean that I can eat out your sweet pussy in the future?" I humorously replied.

"No, dipshit; no more than hugs and kisses ever again - got it?" she snarled.

"Got it," I laughed. Then I got serious. "I am eternally grateful for this little 'sexual deluge' as you refer to it. However, it does make me wonder 'what if' our romance in college didn't fall by the wayside."

"No more 'what-ifs,'" she growled, glaring at me. "We have great lives with Marci and Jack. Have fun."

And with one last kiss she was gone, never even bothering to look back.

***************

I was a little apprehensive on the flight home about how I could perform for Marci - since she certainly would be expecting some welcome-home nookie - or if I would somehow reveal what I had been up to. We had never been apart this long since we got married, and it wouldn't fly if I wasn't sexually interested. I psyched myself up by thinking about Veronica's consummate pregnant body.

As a result of flight delays, which I regularly reported to Marci via cellphone, I didn't get home until 2 a. m. Fortunately, Marci was already asleep, having had a hard day. By the next morning - after dreaming all night about fucking Veronica - I was charged, and if I do say so myself, I gave Marci a top ten all-time lovemaking experience.

In post-coital bliss Marci purred "What got into you, tiger. That was awesome."

"I missed you so badly," I lied. "I'm going to treat you like a queen today, and tonight I'm going to give you a massage and then fuck your brains out."

"Promises, promises," she chuckled.

*****************

It was about two years later before I saw Veronica again. She and Jack, and their healthy happy little girl Brooke who looked just like Veronica except without black eyes, visited us while Marci was pregnant with our first. My cock betrayed me when I saw Veronica, but I was able to act entirely appropriately around her. I think that this was helped in part because I really enjoyed fucking Marci while she was pregnant, and although her libido didn't soar during pregnancy like Veronica's did, it didn't decrease either.

Things were not so easy for me, however, when Jack and Veronica moved to our area about eighteen months after that, and Veronica was again five months pregnant. The move was a big promotion for Jack, and with another baby on the way Veronica was going to become a stay-at-home mom until both kids were in school.

At a welcome party that we hosted at our house for Jack, Veronica, and Brooke so that they could meet our friends, Veronica and I found ourselves alone in the garden behind a trellis.

"So, how's pregnancy treating you this time?" I uncomfortably asked.

Staring into my soul with her intense black eyes Veronica sneered more than said "Are you asking if my libido has skyrocketed like last time? Looking to lay some more pipe in my tunnel, are you?"

"Uh...well...no...uh..." I stammered, my throat constricting and my face undoubtedly turning red.

"Stop stuttering," she chuckled. "Yes, my libido has increased again, and unfortunately I'm wearing Jack out. He has a five day trip the week after next, during which I will be home alone during the day; you may want to substitute for little Kevin again during that time."

With that she handed me a slip of paper with a burner cellphone number on it, grabbed my crotch, and then sauntered away swinging her bubble butt as she did so.

As I spontaneously came in my pants I murmured to myself "Oh shit; looks like another deluge, and I don't mean rain."

imhapless
imhapless
3,673 Followers
12