Florida Cougar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man about 6'3" and almost perfectly rectangular with a balding pate and sunglasses stared them both down intently. In his ear was an obviously placed earpiece and his black suit was worn loose in the manner of a man ready for physical action.

"May I ask you the password this evening?" he said to Connor in a voice that contained only the faintest twinge of politeness.

"Marlin," he heard Debra say suddenly next to him.

The man relaxed immediately and an incongruous smile broke out across his worn face. "Fantastic. Please follow me."

They followed him up to the door of the squat, one level, white stucco structure and to the black door that came unbolted with a loud boom as the Man In Black rapped neatly on it four times.

"They're code 13," he said to the person on the other side. "Enjoy your evening folks," he continued, turning to Connor and Debra.

"Thank you so much," Debra responded, her tone dripping with honey as her smile hit the man squarely in the eyes. Connor was sure he saw the guy blush.

Then he turned into the strangest pace he had ever seen.

Behind the door was a beautiful blonde woman in a sheer teddy framed by white feathers. "Welcome." She said smiling with a bubbly smile and a southern accent.

"Good evening dear," Debra replied equally nicely. "We'd like a table and a box."

"Of course," the girl replied before turning and walking them out of the curtained foyer.

Her supermodel quality ass sashayed back in forth in front of them through the transparent gauze of the teddy, her white pumps making the bounce even more dazzling to the eye. Connor looked to see if Mrs. Debra followed his gaze and she was but she felt him look at her and squeezed his arm and smile deviously.

Down a wide staircase was a room the size of a football field. It was dotted with small stages each dominated by a shiny pole on which danced some of the most beautiful and naked women Connor had ever seen. On each stage, Connor counted 21, was a different type of girl, blonde, brunette, Black, Asian, Persian, European, tall, short, small breasted, flat-chested and everything in between.

The angelic blonde guided them to a stage near the side of the room to the side of which two chairs were placed. She motioned to them. "Please enjoy yourselves," she smiled and kissed Debra gently on the lips before doing the same to Connor and turning heel to walk away.

Connor stood frozen and looked at Debra with a strange grin. "What is this place Mrs. Debra?"

"It's a very fun place Connor," Debra replied, "I bet you've never seen this many beautiful girls." She nodded at a chair to remind him of his manners.

As he pulled out her chair and she sat, Connor leaned over to nuzzle her neck and whisper to her. "But I'm with the sexiest girl here Mrs. Debra."

She laughed and kissed him quickly on the mouth. "I hope you're just being nice Connor dear," she giggled as she looked up at all the girls and nodded towards another 15 making their way towards them.

"What do you mean?" Connor asked in yet another stage of confusion, as the gorgeous girls approached, each in a more stunning lingerie ensemble.

"Well, my beautiful boy, we're going to pick one of these girls, the one you like best. Then we're going to buy her a drink and take her up to our private box," Debra indicated to a row of shiny panes on the level above them.

More tempered glass he realized.

"For a lap dance?" Connor said smiling, understanding finally that Debra had taken him to an exclusive, albeit amazing, strip club.

"Yes dear boy," she beamed up at him, seemingly proud of his catching on. "And then of course you're going to fuck her while Mrs. Debra watches and makes sure you do the best job possible."

After replaying her words in her head, Connor's jaw dropped and he began to stammer, but once he looked into those burning blue eyes, he knew what she said was exactly what was about to happen....

12