Florida Women Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen charged forward and went for Dee's breasts. She got her hands on them, but Dee spun free and tossed Kristen into the wall. Kristen hit it and fell forward a bit, stunned, and Dee stepped forward. She slapped her across the face, right and left, sending Kristen's head back and forth in a whirl of blonde hair. Then she shoved Kristen back into the wall, holding her by the hair with one hand and latching onto her breast with the other. Kristen moaned and grabbed for Dee's breasts, but Dee knocked her arms away and dragged her around by the hair. She flung Kristen onto her stomach and sat on her lower back, still holding her by the hair, like a bridle, shaking her head back and forth and then hitting her face on the mat. "Hate to mess with that pretty face of yours," Dee hissed. The composed woman you might see at a manager's meeting was gone now, and the catfighter who was willing to endure anything to whip your ass was in her place. She yanked Kristen's head back until her breasts lifted off the mat, allowing Dee to snake her hand under and grab Kristen's breast again. She tortured her womanly flesh until Kristen started moaning. "Admit that I've beaten you, bitch," Dee commanded. "Or we can do this all night." Kristen tried to roll free, but Dee had her stuck and gave her boob a twist. "Admit it, you small-boobed bitch, and I'll let you go."

"I give, let me go," Kristen said at last.

Dee let loose her hair and Kristen's face fell forward into the mat. She lay under Dee, gasping for air, while Dee sat astride her. Sweat was beading along the Indian woman's enormous bust, now thrust forward with pride, and her face now beautiful with the glow of feminine conquest. She glanced across the room and looked eyes with me provocatively, and with that silent challenge from her I knew that I was hooked.

12