Florida Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and turned to face Leila, who was preening for the crowd. The crowd was eating her show up, too. I rubbed Anna's shoulders, and she gave me a smile and then the break was over. They both rushed together and Anna had her down on the mat soon enough. Leila tried to slip free, but Anna had a good grip on her and they were sliding over each other as the crowd roared. Leila got her legs locked around Anna's torso, and from the look on both of their faces things had gotten serious. Anna pushed at her legs but her hands just slipped off. At least Leila's legs were moving around just as much, up and down Anna's torso. Frustrated, Anna smacked Leila's thighs. Leila smacked her back, on the torso, and again and again. Then she reached back and Anna's hair a tug and everything went fuckover from there. Anna popped her hips and spun free and she came at Leila. For maybe 30 seconds the two women went wild, tugging hair and smacking sides, hips, legs. Then the pace slowed down and Leila settled down on top of Anna. Try as she might, Anna couldn't buck her off, and I thought that she looked like she was gassing out. They had been going hard for too long for someone who wasn't conditioned for it. Eventually, Leila mounted her and then slid up so that she was sitting on her chest. Anna turned her legs back and forth, but she was stuck. I felt terrible for her, but it gave me a rush too. And then right before the bell rang, Leila leaned down close and slapped her across the face and then her boob. And after each slap she put her face right up to Anna's and said something.

And then the round was over and Anna came back to the corner. The audience was fairly nuts at that point, and it seemed like the women were even more into it than the men. Her face was focused and intense, and I asked her what Leila had said to her. "She said one was for my pretty face, and the other was for my big boobs." She and I locked eyes for a minute, and then I grabbed the lotion bottle and went to work. I pulled off my own top and poured the oil all over myself, and then I threw my arms around Anna and ground and rubbed myself against her. The place blew up, and it got even louder when I kissed her when the bell rang.

The kiss was there between us and I looked right into her green eyes and then I was knocked aside. Leila and Anna tore into each other. I threw myself out of the pool and got my shirt back on, which only made me a different sort of topless as the oil from my chest soaked into the white cotton. Leila got Anna in a headlock and paraded her around the ring. Then she tossed Anna over her hip and got her up against the side of the pool. Anna tried to get out from under, but Leila was a strong woman and she held her down. Then she got one of Anna's arm's trapped under her leg, and she first patted Anna on the cheek and then pulled down the cups of her top, exposing her large breasts. They looked firm for as large as they were, and they swung back and forth with her exertions.

"Come on, Anna!" I shouted. "Get out of there!" She had a frantic look on her face, and on hearing my voice she looked at me and then slipped out from under Leila. As the Brazilian spun around, Anna got her by the hair and pulled her down. And when the two girls came back up, Leila's top had been yanked down, too. Anna smirked at her, and in response Leila smacked her boob. Anna shrieked and slapped Leila across the face and then the bell rang to end the match. But the two of them fell together like two well-oiled hellcats, Anna pulling hair and Leila squeezing her breasts and both rolling back and forth. At last two bouncers pulled them apart, to the great disappointment of the audience. The last I saw before Anna and I were hustled into the back, a well-dressed woman of around 45 was shouting, "Let them finish it!"

When we were alone in our changing room, I hugged Anna and told her that she had been great. And she still looked great, too. I couldn't stop taking in her messed red hair and smooth full lips and her buxom breasts. "God, I want to fight her for real," Anna said, and I told her that there would be plenty of time for that kind of thing later. And then at that moment, as I was about to kiss her again, I realized that not only had I not told Joel that I would be out so late tonight, but I'd forgotten that he existed at all. I pulled back, and I could see that Anna was confused.

"I have to get home sometime," I explained. "Joel probably thinks I've died."

"Some other time?" Anna asked.

"Definitely," Leila said, sliding through the door. Anna tensed up, and I put a hand on her shoulder. But before I could say anything, Leila added, "That was a fucking great time out there. We have to get you back in here again," and she threw her arms around Anna. "I'm glad that you left most of my hair in place.'

"My boobs owe you a rematch," Anna replied.

She and Leila traded cell numbers, and then Anna and I left. I drove her back to her place, and after a lingering and awkward "good night," I was heading back to my life with Joel. When I arrived at out place, I found him eating at the kitchen table with Dana, the co-ed who worked at his record store.

12