Flow of Crimson Satin

Story Info
Gothic, BDSM, blood play scene D/s scene.
1.3k words
2.89
10.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An over whelming aura of dragon's blood eagerly prepared to seize her as she entered the dark candle lit room. Her heels buried in the center of yards of midnight blue fabric clicked against the hard polished wood floor, her entrance graceful and seductive. Satine's eyes moved from the numerous amounts of black, red and white candles to the dark satin spread making up a gothic framed bed in the chamber's she'd be summoned too. There was no one there, she was all alone in the cool dimly lit bedroom, the only other movement was the harsh waving the long floor length curtains were forced into when the crisp breeze flew through the open window. Satine lifted her skirt front off the floor a few inches as she walked over to the twin pane window, releasing her skirt she parted the thick curtains moving between the two of them to the stare out over the ocean that glowed in the moonlight, such an enchanting view.

A foot step, though faint she was sure she heard it. Remaining perfectly still with perfected posture, her back to the rest of the room. The curtains fluttered around her, the material falling from her waist to the floor following the same waving pattern in a mild way.

"I saw great beauty in you before this night, but that gown, ...that corseted gown as managed to make you even more sublime." Satine closed her hazel eyes, his voice was so deep and calming, that one could simply fall asleep to it on a moment's whim. His heavy foot steps starting to gain on her build, closer and closer until his gloved hands rested on the sides of her shoulders, still she said nothing, her words were silence. His hand moved down from her shoulder to her chest as his finger traced along where the flesh of her familiar bust met with the restricting material of the ribbed corset. His lips than parted once more as he leaned his lips near the skin between her neck and shoulder exhaling warm breath on her skin which forced her very soul to tingle.

"Does it excite you to be flawless?" he asked as he moved his fingers from her chest up to lacey choker worn around her neck, than back down to grip the sides of her shoulders, pulling her back away from the window, her heart pounded like a drum going into battle as he lead her across the room without letting her see himself until she stared into a mirror with a dark gothic frame much like the bed. He, her Sir lead her in front of the mirror, embracing her upper body from behind, leaning his lips down to kiss her neck in foundation for events soon to occur.

"Flawless, doll. My little doll." He replied moving his hands up to pull the tie on back of her choker to release her neck from it, setting it aside on a small black wood table, pushing from stray curls back behind his victim's ears. Satine watched him prepare her still body through the mirror, completely overtaking by his own special form of seduction.

Boldly his grip on her shoulder and neck tightened as he pushed her head to the side clearing the skin of beautiful neck for his hungry taking. Slowly he leaned down as her eyes stared timelessly into the mirror watching like film strip. Everything seemed slower, even time and motion. Satine's head spun around and around high off submission as he lowered his lips closer to neck.. Craving his bite as much as he craved the flow of her crimson silk to coat his lips and mouth.

He parted his lips, showed off his teeth to her eyes in the mirror, biting down into her neck, squeezing his sharp teeth passionately into her tender pale flesh. Not releasing but only applied more strength into the deep bite until he felt a thin warm fluid against his tongue.. A bit more.. The hot red started to thicken, become richer in his mouth as he licked it up, allowing some to escape and slide down the Satine's back and shoulder. Satine's body half motionless in his arms as she began to slip off into space. He turned her limp body in his arms so that her front faced him, some of her blood smeared over his chin and caked onto his lips. He traced a finger along her breast line once more before he lifted her up all the way into his strong arms.

Her lord carried his little one over to the gothic bed, lying her frame upon it. He stared at her in all her beauty, red lips, curly raven hair with pale skin stained in her own blood, his own little sleeping snow white. He walked pulled a gem decorated dagger from his belt and rolled Satine over onto her stomach, pushing her hair out of the way of the corset laces. He slipped his dagger under the first cross and cut up through it making his way all the way down her back freeing her from the restriction. Setting the dagger down on a the same table as her choker he smiled. Once again rolling her, this time to her back once again, lifting her upper half up than her legs removing the dress, tossing to the floor no more than a worthless heap of material once a gorgeous gown.

His flawless snow white now laid in even more perfection being unclothed with no undergarments to worry about removing. He sat down on the bed next her, pulling his gloves off of his hands as his run one of his bare fingers from her breast down to her thigh, than back up and over her waxed mound. He licked his tongue over his teeth, baring them once more as he leaned over and bit into her soft breast and sucked the thin on the thin blood that rippled out of her. Pulling himself up from her breast he took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of her blood that ran over the skin of her chest.

He moved down and pushed her motionless legs apart as he slipped up between them staring down at her sex, already glossy from arousal. He reached in rubbing her clit with a bloody finger, using his free hand to pull his erection free of from the restriction of his black leather pants. Satine's Sir than pulled a second, much smaller dagger from his belt and touched the tip to the flesh of her left thigh. Sliding it along her skin he watched as her skin slowly started to dibble blood down her thigh. Pulling the the tip away he set it down nearby them incase needed once more. The sight of a knife wound was almost more exciting them the bite, because he was able to watch the blood run down her skin in a unique way, a wide surface at first but the longer it ran the more condense it got under it was finely in a thin thick line than mad it's way to the black them laid upon.

He grabbed his cock in hand and ran his head up through the stream of blood on her thigh, moaning out in absolute arousal. He pushed himself passionately into her, as deep as he could fit. Brutally thrusting his cock, her body sliding along the blankets of her head, his hands grabbing her thighs for some support, his hand pressed into her knife wound. With a deep moan and grasp from her sub space induced mind he pulled himself out and coated her abdomen with his piping warm seed. Breathing deeply he slowly lifted himself up from the bed, standing before her, he removed the rest of his clothes, admiring his work. His sleeping beauty covered in a mess of blood and cum, just the way she was always meant to be. He knew it when he laid eyes upon her over a year ago.

Once undressed he walked to the side of the bed and pulled the covers up, lifted Satine and slipped her under them, covering her up, before heading off to the window to sit in the ocean's breeze with a cigarette.