Flow of Passion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"We call this part yoni..." Devi said while fingering Flora's cunt. Flora's pussy juices started flowing and Devi's fingers became sticky with a mixture of oil and Flora's love fluid. Flora while lying down was squirming with pleasure. She noticed the bulge in Devi's shorts. Devi's cock was fighting against the garment and loved thick hard cocks. She put her hand inside Devi's shorts and guided his cock to come out from one side. It was a funny scene. Devi's hardened penis was just jutting out from the side of his shorts.

"What have you done, Flora? Now it will demand more," Devi said pointing out to his cock.

"Let it demand. I will fulfill its demands," Flora said and shoved Devi's shorts down. His cock start swaying up and down. Flora started squeezing the hardened cock and pulling and pushing it in her closed fist.

Savvin too was excited and he removed his trousers and stood naked near Flora on the other side of the bed. His smaller cock was also hard now.

"Look, Sav. Don't want to embarrass you but Devi's cock is bigger and stronger than yours. It deserves a treat. Don't you agree?" Flora told Savvin comparing the two cocks and savouring Devi's huge cock.

"I have no objection, Flora. Let his cock tear your cunt wide. But my cock his hungry too. Will you please suck it?" He pleaded.

"Why not-with pleasure..." said Flora. But Devi protested. He said, "You have appreciated my tool. It must get the honour of your mouth."

"All right, all right. It will be done-but not before you do justice to these," Flora moved her palm over her boobs.

Devi proceeded to remove Flora's blouse and her huge melons tumbled out and shook because of Devi's movement. Devi massaged, squeezed her boobs and them pinched her nipples. The big black nipples hardened too much like Devi's own cock. He sucked her boobs to his content while Flora sucked his cock. At one point she nearly choked as his cock entered her throat. Flora put large amount of her saliva and the cock now gleamed and shone like a sword.

Devi moved away from Flora's boobs and pulled her legs up and inserted his large member into Flora's cunt. Flora screamed with joy as Devi fucked her hard and fast. She was so wet that her juices splashed, dripping and wetting the area beneath them. He proceeded to fuck her first quickly and then slowed his speed in steps. Flora was moaning with pleasure with "oohs" and "aahs." She needed something in her mouth too and pulled Savvin closer to her. She took his cock into her mouth and started sucking it frantically. Savvin shoved it as deep as he could, wanting to hear her gag. She did and the sound made his balls clench once more.

"Flora, my cock is demanding something different..." Devi said between strokes.

"Wha-whaat is it..." Flora was so engrossed in the fuck and suck act she could hardly speak.

"It is demanding a different hole..." Devi said gasping while pushing and pulling his cock into Flora's vagina which was wetter than any pussy he had ever fucked before..

"Oh yes... my friend fuck my ass. Savvin, I want you in my cunt," Flora groaned imagining both men filling both holes.

"Sir, let her sit on your cock fist." Dev suggested.

"Yes," Savvin complied. Laying on the floor as his lover lowered her fat pussy lips onto his cock.

"Lean forward beautiful." Dev ordered.

"Please, both of you. Fuck me good." Flo moaned, her voice thick with passion..

Flora lay on Savvin with his cock inside her pussy as Devin came from behind and inserted his huge cock into her ass. She moaned when the two cocks rubbed together inside of her body. She felt so full and then the men began to move. It was obvious they were enjoying fucking her holes simultaneously. Devi was barely containing his moans, as Savvin thrashed wildly beneath her.

This went on for some time when everyone was enjoying the pleasures of this adventure. Finally Flora again started fucking Savvin's cock rigorously while Devi pumped her ass frantically.

With a great audible sigh we they all came together. Savvin's sperm sprayed Flora's womb and while Devi's cum splashed in her shit hole and oozed out and ran down her butt crack and smeared her butt cheeks.

The lovers lay spent and soon Devi had to go. He had to report to work. Savvin walked him out and discreetly rewarded him for his time. Devi took the monies and told Savvin to please call again.

==========

Savvin and Flo played a number of sex games before they arrived at Savvin's home place. Flo told Savvin she would like to see the countryside leisurely so they should take a bus to the town and not a fast taxi.

Savvin booked two tickets on a air conditioned luxury bus. Unfortunately their seats were not adjacent. Savvins's was on one side of aisle while Flo's was on the opposite side of the aisle near the window. So between them there was aisle as well as one more vacant seat. Savvin would have sat on the vacant seat but at the last moment a rather large heavy bodied dark and tall guy came and sat there. He had reserved that seat. He had a closer and appreciative look at Flo and smiled. Flo too smiled in return.

Soon the bus started. Once Savvin felt like requesting the guy to swap the seats so that he could be near Flo but he found Flo enjoying the situation. Savvin decided to watch. The bus came out of the city limits and they could see trees and rivers beyond the road. Flo was enjoying the scene and started humming a tune under her breath. She was wearing a loose floral print frock with large red flowers on white background. Her boobs were jutting out and pushing the tight dress. At times her frock was moving up and revealing her dark fleshy thighs. Her thighs flattened against the seat were also touching the dark guy's muscular thighs. Savvin could see Flo deliberately rubbing her thighs against the dark guy's.

Savvin kept watching with interest. He saw the dark guys crotch had expanded. His cock was trying to push out of his trousers. Flo too must have noticed because she started pushing her thigh towards the guy's more and more intensely. Once on the pretext of scratching her thigh she pulled her frock up.

The guy needed no further invitation. He took out a newspaper from a small bag which he had kept on the floor of the bus and spread it upon his thighs. He unfolded the paper and spoke to Flo softly-"Do you like comic strips?"

"Why I love them..." Flo told him smiling at him. The dark guy spread the paper in such a way that on page covered his thighs while the comic page covered Flo's. Soon Savvin could see movement under the paper. The guy opened his fly and took out his cock. Then he touched Flo's palm. He must have got a reassuring touch because he guided her palm towards his bulging cock. Flo started caressing his cock while the guy put his hand under Flo's frock. He looked shocked. Savvin realized he knew she did not wear any panties. He started fingering her cunt. The dark man seemed to loved stroking her fat pussy lips, as Savvin watched his shift ever so carefully in his set. Flo uttered her oohs and aahs so obviously she was enjoying the mutual handjobs under the newspaper.

Savvin dropped a bunch of keys with which he was playing. He bent to pick it up and got an opportunity to see what was happening under the newspaper. Flo's hand had covered the guy's huge cock and she was stroking it. Guy was smart because very little movement one could notice from the top of the paper. Savvin could also see the guy's fingers pushing between Flora's slightly spread thighs.

This went on for a while. The guy closed his eyes and was clenching his teeth. With one somewhat audible sigh Flo collapsed in her seat closing her eyes. Obviously she had had her orgasm and soon after the movement under the paper stopped and with a heave-ho dark guy's back arched backwards and he sprayed his cum in Flo's palm, though some of his cum came on the newspaper and started showing as a small blob on the exposed side of the paper.

The dark guy took out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his cock and Flora's fingers under the paper. Guy zipped his fly. Flo did not need to do anything. She just sat still pressing her thighs together.

Savvin found his own cock doing funny things inside. It was becoming harder and wanted something to happen to satiate it. The ride continued and he wondered, could he get them to fuck. Sadly, it was not to be because the gentleman exited first, but not before giving Flora gentle kiss.

==========

At the next stop, they exited the bus quickly and hailed a car. Savvin ordered the man to just drive. Once they were clear of the crowded city, Savvin had to take care of his own needs. As much as he loved watching his plus-sized lover in the throes of passion, his needs were now awaken. Not wanting to draw attention to his current predicament, he sat beside his lady love and did not speak. Soon they found themselves out of the city and into the open country side. No longer willing to wait, Savvin pushed her back, shoving her short frock out of the way, and stuffing his stiff cock into her pussy. He came within seconds, but she was nowhere near done.

He kneeled before her, diving beneath her frock to lick their hot sticky juices from her cunt. She was hot and steamy. Her aroma was like a drug to him. Although no one could hear them, except the driver, Flora tried to halt her cries. Savvin wanted her to scream. She pumped her pussy on his mouth and he ate her out. Finally, he needed to make her scream. Flicking her oversized clit with his tongue, Savvin knew she was about to lose control. Wanting more, he bit. Her ass shot off of the car seat as her pussy washed his face with her cum.

Flora not to be outdone, love the feel of his tongue and promised to take care of him soon. Savvin was spent. It was then that they both realized the car was not moving. The driver was in the front, clutching his cock. His eyes glued to Flora's exposed pussy. He could smell her pussy and he needed to fuck.

The driver spoke, "Please sir, I know she is your lady but I am in need."

Flora looked at Savvin and he nodded. The driver got out and replaced Savvin in the back of the car. Flora spread her legs, placing one across the back of the car and the other across the seats. The driver dived right between her thighs, Piercing her gaping hole with his fuck stick. He was vocal, screaming with each stroke. "Oh god. Yes! Good pussy! Good pussy!" He exclaimed. Flora moaned as his thick man meat filled her fuck hole. He pounded her wet pussy, her juices squirting out with each stroke. He was so close, and she was so ready that she begged him not to cum. Savvin smiled. He loved how vocal his woman was in her passion.

The driver not to be undone kept pounding her pussy until he could not go any longer, then he filled her with his juices. Flora was not ready to cum, so both men decided to prolong her pleasure. Savvin replaced the other mans cock with his hand. This his surprise his entire hand slid into her wide wet hole. Flora moaned as her lover began to fist fuck her pussy. The driver watched as her pussy seemed to devour the man's hand. Soon, she came once more. The backset of the car was covered in love juice from all three participants. Flo lay spent; legs sprawled open, pussy lips wide apart with cum running out between her legs. Savvin took out his phone and he and the driver took pictures of her delicious pussy and asshole. She smiled. Her trip to India was greater than she ever dreamed of.

"Ma'am, before you go home, I beg of you please let me fuck this fabulous pussy once more?" The driver asked.

Flora looked at Savvin. "It's his pussy. You have to ask him. She explained." Savvin leaned over and kissed his lover. She was his lover, and nothing would ever change that. He smiled at the driver and answered, "We'll see." Flo fixed her dress and Savvin rubbed her pussy as they rode back to his home. The driver did not even charge for the trip. He stated the pleasure was his.

Savvin lay in his bed later that night beside her, content, satiated. He never wanted this visit to end.

*****

This story is pure fantasy. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
😁

😂😁😀love it

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 9 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Well sir or madam, you were warned. However, thank you for reading and sharing your opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just awful.

Not a single clever, erotic or interesting thing in the entire story. Not in the least bit entertaining. I don't know what story the previous commentator read but this was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wunderlust

Fantastic erotica. Will certainly make pussies wet and cocks stiff and sticky...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kassandra's Rear Passage is Taken Kassandra learns there is a third way a man may take her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Broken Pipe of Howe High Both teachers and students are forced to hold their pee.in Fetish
Julie Goes to a Wedding Pt. 01 Mistress Ursula visits Julie and Marsha.in Fetish
18 Inches (Ch. 01-03) Chris's sex life is about to change in big ways...in Fetish
The Hospital Tessa experiences a sexual awakening in a strange place.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories