Flower and Seed Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man is sold to a slave master known as Rose.
5.5k words
4.27
26.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djhindy
djhindy
10 Followers

When I came to, the first things I noticed were voices. I couldn't make out individual words; they simply came to me as a dull drone, like single voices in a crowd. The next thing my foggy mind registered was that I could not see. I opened my eyes, but the world remained dark.

'Have I gone blind?' I mentally asked myself. As I focused my attention on my sight, I became aware of a pressure on my eyelids and on the side of my head.

'A blindfold?' I mused, my muddled brain unable to understand. I decided instead to focus on the voices, dismissing the mask over my eyes for the moment.

"...He's a fine specimen." A man's voice said, "American, five foot seven, and roughly a hundred fifty pounds. Black hair, as you can see, and a pair of hazel eyes. Quite exotic, actually. Haven't seen anything like them. A yellow corona around his pupil, and a dark green iris."

"Where did you get him?" an accented female voice interrupted.

"Picked 'im up at Bogota airport in Cuba. He was on his way back to the states when we nabbed him. Slipped the drug into his drink at the café, then carried him out on a stretcher, posing as medical crew. No questions asked."

My brain slowly processed their words, slowly drawing conclusions. This man had kidnapped someone!

"That sounds a little conspicuous." The woman said, "You're sure they in no risk of him being traced or searched for?"

"None. This boy's an orphan. No living close family members. Being male will give his disappearance little to no media coverage, when he's discovered missing that is. It's when we nab the ladies for you that we have to be extra careful." The man laughed cruelly.

The puzzle finally began to fall together in my head. I was an orphan. My parents had been killed in a car accident the previous year. I had been in Bogota airport, on my way back from a spring break in the Galapagos Islands. My eyes had a yellow corona. What was going on here? My brain couldn't wrap itself around the facts, frustrating me to know end. Why was thinking so hard!?

"Alright." Said the woman, "How much for him?" There was a pause.

"Normally males aren't much." The man said nervously, "I usually ask around twenty five. But, given this one's untraceable circumstances and rare eyes, I'd like to ask forty. I'm sure you'd agree that that is a reasonable price."

The woman hummed indecisively. "Can I inspect him before I purchase?"

"Of course! Of course!"

There was a creak like rusty metal hinges opening. A hand slapped down on my right buttock with an audible smack. It was only then that I realized I was naked. My body was pressed against what felt like a hard plastic floor, and from what I began to feel, my eyes were the only part of me covered. I began to feel fear creeping into the fog around my thoughts.

I tried to turn away from the hand now playfully groping my ass, but my muscles refused to respond. Fear finally cut through the thick fog obscuring my thoughts. I was drugged, naked, being felt up and sold. I tried to cry out, to pull away, to do ANYTHING to stop what was happening to me. My body continued to ignore my brain's frantic commands.

A second hand joined the first and together they rolled me onto my back, accomplishing what my muscles refused to do. The hand started to work its way up the inner part of my thigh.

"He has a beautiful body." The woman said, her hand now cupping my exposed testicles.

"Certainly does madam." The man with the rough voice assured her, "if you're satisfied with him, there is still the matter of price..."

A finger traced the length of my swelling penis.

'Great.' I thought, 'Of all the things my body does THAT'S the one that still works.'

"Hmm..." The woman said, pensively, "I'll give you thirty thousand."

"Could I perhaps beg thirty-five, m'lady?" The man asked.

"Only because you asked nicely, Juan. Go see Lace. She'll see you're paid in full."

"Thank you, m'lady. You're generous as always." I could almost envision the man bowing, then bustling from the room.

"Oh, the fun we're going to have together..." the woman cooed, her hand still rubbing my cock.

With one final affectionate pat on my groin, I heard the metal door swing closed once more. I was alone, naked, and sold. And I couldn't even so much as cry about it. Not even my tear ducts responded to me. I was truly trapped, within my paralyzed body and within my new position as a slave.

@>--,---'----

Sometime later I felt the plastic floor beneath me shift and sway, as though I were hanging in the air. I tried to keep my balance, but my muscles still refused to respond properly. I rolled to my right, impacting a plastic wall that curved up from the floor, which tilted all the more with my shifted weight. Every muscle and joint in my body tingled with the impact, a sign that they were one more reporting to my brain.

After what felt like several minutes, the floor righted itself from its tilted position with a heavy thud and a grinding noise. I rolled onto my back with a groan.

'Good.' I noted, 'At least my voice is returning.' I spent the next several minutes slowly experimenting with my body, gaining a tiny amount of control over my motor skills.

The metal door squealed open, causing me to jump with my fastest movement yet, which eliciting an amused giggle from whoever had opened the door.

"Sorry" said a new, younger, female voice. "Didn't mean to startle you. Here, let's get that mask off."

A hand touched the cloth around my head, and I reflexively recoiled slightly, drawing a second giggle.

"It's okay." The girl said, lifting the blindfold off my eyes, "I'm a friend."

As my bleary eyes came into focus, I finally got a glimpse of my surroundings. I was in a small hexagonal crate, no larger than three feet, by five feet, by three feet high. The walls, ceiling and floor were made of a uniform tan plastic. A dog crate. They had me shoved in a DOG CRATE.

Focusing my eyes beyond the steel mesh door to the crate, I located the source of the girl's voice. A girl somewhere around my own age was half kneeling just outside the crate, one hand on the door to keep it open. The other was stretched out to me, palm up. She had long, curly blonde hair and dark eyes. She wore a revealing set of white lace lingerie consisting of a bra, garter-skirt, thong, leggings, and a pair of gloves reaching to her elbows. The angle at which her chest tilted towards me provided me with quite the view of her breasts over the top of her bra.

Seeing so much of her white, smooth skin made my cock start to swell once more. I belatedly remember I was naked, and moved to cover myself. This once more set the girl giggling. I, on the other hand, wasn't really all that amused.

"Don't bother." The girl forced out, stifling her laughter, "I've seen plenty of naked people. Besides, I've already gotten a good look at you." She gave me a knowing look, and I felt my cheeks burn.

"Come. Let's get you out of your cage." She said, once more offering the white gloves hand. I cautiously took it and let her help me out of the cramped space. I realized that the crate was set into an alcove in the wall, a few feet of the floor, and just larger than the crate itself.

The room I found myself is was as white as the girl's lingerie. It was a bedroom with a large four-poster bed draped with white silk dominated the room. Across from the wall with my crate two tall, floor two ceiling window let light stream in though silk curtains matching those on the bed. Out the window I could see the tops of trees. The only furniture in the room, other than the bed, was a dresser, also white, pushed against one of the walls, which contained the only visible door. A hallway ran to the right of my crate.

"My name is Lily," The girl continued, "And yours is Seed."

"N-no, it's not." I stammered my voice hoarse from lack of use combined with the drugs in my system. "I'm..."

Lily silenced me with a white gloved finger on my lips. "Whoever you may have been, you are now Seed." Lily decreed, "You had best learn to respond to that name. Also, you are not allowed to speak, unless given permission."

I began to protest, but Lily silenced me with a 'shh...'

"I will not punish you, but other will not hesitate to." She said, not unkindly, "Learn your place, and you will find your life here much more enjoyable.

Lily paused to look me up and down, her eyes lingering on my groin, which despite her consolations, I was far too self-conscious to leave uncovered by my hands.

"Right now," She continued, "You are still under the effects of the sedative." She marched over to the painfully white dresser in her stiletto heels. My eyes involuntarily focused on her soft, exposed rump as she went. "As such, you have no realistic possibility to escape or resist me."

She was right. My legs were shaking uncontrollably, barely able to hold my weight, and my arms felt as though my bones were pumped full of lead.

"However, that will soon pass." Lily stated, opening the third drawer down on the dresser and removed several black leather items. "Until you learn your place, you must be restrained. I'm sure you understand."

Lily held up a collar of black leather attached by a long strap to a steel ring, with two smaller restraints clipped to it. She also held another set of restraints connected together by a pair of chains. Moving back to me, she unbuckled the largest ring on the first restraint, and placed it around my neck. I leaned away, attempting to resist. My vision swayed as my limp body lost balance, and I stumbled forward against Lily. She caught me with a quick motion of her arms, and I found my face pressed firmly against her bra. She smelled like the flower that was her namesake, and her skin was as soft as petals. I would have been less human not to feel a twinge of passion for this girl. Lily helped me back into a standing position, giving me a sympathetic look.

"Seed..." She said soothingly, "What good is resisting going to do? Even if you got away from me, where would you run to? You don't know how to get out of the building, or even where this building is! There is no point it."

She was right. I had no idea where the exit was. I was naked. And I was drugged. I knew I was completely helpless. I closed my eyes, resigned. I wasn't going anywhere.

Lily placed the collar once more around my neck, fastening it tightly, but not uncomfortably, the leather pressing firmly against the skin of my neck like a choker.

"There. That wasn't so hard, was it?" Lily cooed, placing a hand on each of my shoulders and spinning me around. She then twisted the collar around, so the cord and two remaining restraints dangled down my bare back. Gently pulling my hands off my groin, she bound one after another into the restraint, securing them tightly behind my back.

"Stop covering yourself, you have a magnificent body, and you should be proud to show it off!"

As if illustrating her point, Lily ran her hands over my hips and down my legs as she knelt behind me. She quickly bound my ankles with the second restraint, preventing me from stepping more than about two feet at a time, and rendering running impossible. When she stood, she playfully ran her index finger between my cheeks. My already red cheeks deepened to crimson.

"I wish the mistress would let me play with you," she stated sadly, hands now rubbing my ass, "But her orders were very specific. I'm to prepare you, but that is all."

"Prepare me for what?" I asked, forgetting that I hadn't been given permission to speak. Lily turned me back around to face her, giving me a reproachful look.

"Come." She said, "I'll do my best to explain away your questions while I bathe you. Now, hold your tongue."

'Bathe me?' I mentally asked, forcing myself to not speak aloud. I was in enough trouble already.

Lily snaked her right arm through my restrained left one and guided me forwards down the small hallway on the edge of the room. The room we entered was the least private bathroom I had ever laid eyes on. The circular walls were entirely made of glass, save for where the hallway attached to the room. The floor to ceiling wrap around window had no curtains, shades, or tint to prevent a crystal clear view out of, or into the room.

On any other occasion I would have found the view stunning. To the right, I could see a portion of the white marble outer wall of the large building I was in. I was on the top floor, with four stories below me. The building stretched for several hundred feet before a similarly crystalline bathroom on the opposite end marked the far edge of the building. The rest of the view was dominated by the forest that took my breath. It was dense and green, greener than any forest I had seen to that moment, and stretching as far as I could see until they reached a mountain range that formed the horizon.

The bathroom itself had a black and white checkered marble floor, a large for legged tub with a small table beside in the center, and a toilet near the edge. Closest to the door was a small sink and mirror, pressed against the only small facet of wall that was not glass. The sink, toilet, table and tub all appeared to be made of silver.

Lily led me to the tub. It was already full of warm, soapy water. Various bottles and grooming supplies rested on the low table. Urged by a gesture from Lily, I eased into the water. My bound arms hung in an uncomfortable position over the back of the tub while my ankles projected from the far side.

Lily picked up a sponge from the table, and dipped it into the water, and proceeded to give me a sponge bath. At that particular moment, I wasn't particularly unhappy about my newfound position as a slave.

"I'm sure you have many questions," The half-naked girl began, "I'll try to answer most of them before you can ask. As you know, you have been purchased by Mistress Rose. She is a very wealthy, very important woman. Wealthy and influential enough to buy the land on which this building rests from the Brazilian government." Lily gestured out of the wrap-around window at what I realized must be the Amazon rainforest, "Everything within ten miles in any direction of this estate belongs solely to Mistress Rose. No government has jurisdiction here."

"So there is no one to stop her from buying and selling slaves." I commented, dully.

Lily hesitated a moment before responding. "Correct."

"Are you one of her slaves as well?"

Lily sat backwards, pausing her sponge bathing. "Everyone in Mistress's home is either her property or her guest. Yes. I belong to Mistress Rose, as do you."

"So you are any happier about being here than I am?" I probed, hoping for a response that might allow room for discussion of an escape attempt.

Lily, however remained silent, wringing out the sponge, and exchanged it for a razor. Why would I be unhappy?" she said, wetting the razor, "Here, I am provided for, as are you. We are fed. We are kept healthy. We are even pleasured in many sensual and sexual ways."

I held very still as Lily submerged the razor into the water and began to shave my legs.

"But is it worth you, ah, our, freedom?" I asked, trying to ignore the sharp blade and beautiful hands running along the inside of my thighs.

"Outside of the Mistress's estate, I would be forced to provide for myself. It is a cruel world, where those with little are crushed beneath the heel of those with much. A girl like me has little opportunity in such a world. Here I am treated well. We all are." Lily's voice changed, becoming less warm and calming, "And you especially will be."

"How so?" I asked, disturbed be the subtle change in her voice.

"You will no longer be restrained after you have become accustomed to you place." Lily stated, expertly shaving the pubic hair from my groin, "You will also be given pleasure few of us have experienced, and be rewarded for your behavior and actions."

"And what exactly is my 'place'?" I asked, now adamantly refusing to notice the blade dangerously close to shaving off my masculinity," what are these 'behaviors and actions'?"

"You will be the Mistress's concubine," Lily stated bluntly, lifting my erect penis to shave under and around it, "and you will be given the honor of intercourse with the Mistress, and be rewarded for pleasuring her."

I sat silently for a moment in stunned silence.

"E-excuse me?" I stammered.

"The Mistress has decided to have a child, to succeed her as the head of her business. She needed a suitable male to mate with, so she purchased you. You should consider yourself lucky. Most males that are trafficked through the mistress are sent to become homosexual slaves overseas. You however, will be given every luxury and amenity that a sexual servant could hope for."

The change in Lily's voice became even more noticeable. I began to think it might be a hint of jealousy.

"So I'm her private sex slave!?" I exclaimed. I had never been with a woman. I had never even had a lasting girlfriend! And now I was about to be repeatedly fucked by some crime lord lady. I fervently hoped she at least wasn't fat and hideous, like the mob lords in movies.

"At least I'm not being sold to some fat priest in Israel... I guess that's something."

Lily nodded her agreement, now running the razor over my chest.

"All of those who reside permanently here serve the Mistress's pleasure. Often she prefers the touch of a woman. But you," she said, looking into my eyes, with no excitement in her voice, "Are male. Only you can give her the child she desires."

There was the jealousy again. I realized Lily wanted to be the one sleeping with this Mistress Rose, not me. She had slept with Rose, probably more than once, and was angered about being replaced.

Lily finished shaving the last hairs from my armpits, and then set the razor back on the glass table next to the dripping sponge.

"You can get out now." She said curtly, walking to a silver cabinet by the sink to retrieve a towel. I swung my feet out of the tub, and struggled to a standing position, my bound wrists and ankles making it a difficult task. My freshly hairless body glistened as it dripped water onto the floor. I couldn't help but acknowledge how beautiful and even sexy my body looked without its customary layer of black, stubbly hair.

Lily returned and rubbed me down with a soft, snowy white towel. Not a single blotch of red stained the pure white cloth. I had expected a few nicks from the extensive shave, but I had none.

"You're pretty good at this," I admitted, trying to soothe Lily's current level of ire towards me, "I nick myself practically every day, and I only shave my chin!" Lily didn't respond, but I though her frown lifted slightly.

Once dry, Lily guided me back to the bedroom. Instructing me to wait by the bed, she walked over to the dresser once more, and picked up the mask I had previously been wearing, along with a second leather, strappy item.

Lily tossed the mask onto the white sheets beside me, then held the other item in front of me to observe. I recognized it as a skimpy g-string, consisting of a teardrop shaped pouch to cover my cock and balls, and little else. To make the tiny thong even kinkier, it had a clasp and a pull ring at the top of the teardrop pouch allowing it to be removed quickly and be placed on me without removing my ankle restraints.

"Ever worn a thong before?" Lily asked playfully. I was sure she already knew the answer from the blood rushing into my face.

"No." I admitted. "Honestly, I never thought they would be all that comfortable to wear. Aside from the obvious visual appeal, I can't imagine why girls wear them."

Lily turned around and slowly bent over, running a hand down each of her nylon covered legs. Her own white lacy thong peaked out from under her garter and drew taught between her beautifully formed cheeks. Her round, luscious backside filled my vision.

djhindy
djhindy
10 Followers
12