Flower Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,059 Followers

"Gardenia, um, camellia," Tracy panted through ragged breath and turned completely as his lips paused at the pink camellia, then he backed up to look where he had just kissed. She shivered before continuing the tour that now had him at the back of her hip and there was only one more; a round, dark flower. "And dahlia. The Arabian dahlia." Tracy was now standing with her back to William, her entire backside bare for him to view. He touched the Arabian dahlia at the top of her butt cheek and traced a circle around it with his forefinger. It was a very dark purple, with a touch of yellow and lime green highlights. William gently kissed the dahlia, and then backed up to look at Tracy's beautiful long body, and the display of artful flowers.

"Absolutely stunning. I now have a second favorite flower," William said.

"The Dahlia?" Tracy whispered. "Then what is your favorite?"

William put his hands on her hips and turned her around. He gently pulled her by the arm so that she was on the couch, then leaned over and kissed her mouth passionately, pushing her on to her back. The towel was still between them, but then William sat back up and lifted it and tossed it aside. A split second of self-consciousness passed over her, as she was lying nude on the couch while William was still dressed, but the adoring look in his eyes erased any feeling of awkwardness. She felt beautiful under his gaze.

William looked down at the narrow trimmed strip of hair that led between her legs and allowed his fingers to drag from the side of her body, over her hip down to the apex between her legs. "This is my favorite flower," he whispered as his fingers gently traced the hair down. His hand continued to move down past her sex, down her thigh to her knee. He stopped and wrapped a hand around her ankle and pulled it up towards them, causing her knee to bend. "I'm so pleased you didn't remove this piece of jewelry. It has been driving me out of my mind all day long," he said. He closed the gap between his mouth and her ankle.

Tracy shuddered. His patience was completely disarming. Just when she thought he would move in a linear fashion, he completely caught her off guard and did something unexpected. He was driving her mad as he continued to kiss around her ankle, and then very slowly kissed his way down the inside of her calf. She watched in amazement, in awe of his patience. He paused when he reached her knee and looked up at her expectant face, then smiling, drew back to admire her body, her pale skin, the little strip of hair, and the breasts she probably considered too small but he thought were perfect. Dark little nipples begged for his attention, as her chest rose and fell with each breath. Her long graceful neck led up to a defiant little chin. And those lips. Those moist, full, heart shaped lips that were parted. Her lids were heavy and she stared at him with hunger as William pulled his shirt off and watched her eyes narrow even more.

He moved his gaze between her legs and began to gently tickle the highest point of her inner thighs, and then traced her lips with his fingertips, noting her wetness. He began to play with her, to explore the folds, first with his fingers, then with his mouth. He kissed around, and then licked her, a long slow lick from bottom to top. He heard her gasp as he increased the firmness of his licks, then he slowed and inserted a finger into her tight wet hole. "Mmmmmm." It was he that moaned as he slid his finger back out and inserted a second digit. He watched his fingers disappear inside her, then slide out wet. She was slick and hot and as much as he wanted to be inside of her, he was completely mesmerized by her body and wanted to know her completely, like an explorer finally on the shores of a beautiful beach, knowing there was a whole island to explore, but content to enjoy the feel of sand in his toes, or pussy on his lips.

He began light licks around her clit, and then paused long enough to look up at her and saw that her eyes were still open and she wore an expression of amazement. He had to kiss her.

William stood up and unbuttoned his jeans which had become incredibly uncomfortable and watched Tracy's reaction as he stepped out of his pants. She bit her lip and her fists were clenched as if she were trying to restrain herself. He returned to his knees between her legs and leaned over to kiss her. He did not linger at her mouth, instead he went down to her neck to kiss her more, while putting his hand back between her legs and rubbing the front of her mound with his palm. Two fingers found a spot on her inner wall that caused her to pant in his ear. Then he slowed. He heard her whisper "more," but he maintained his slow pace and brought his mouth down to her pert nipple and sucked firmly. Hearing "more" again, he increased his tempo and pressure very slightly. Ah, how he loved her body, not only for how it looked, but for how she responded to his touch. He knew he could easily make her cum, but he wanted to play with her longer. "More," she whispered again, and William whispered, "Patience, Kitten."

"You're driving me crazy!" she moaned. William smiled with a nipple between his teeth, for this was exactly what he wanted; to drive her to the very edge of insanity and then catch her before she plummeted over the side. "Please," she whimpered. Her voice moved him so that he gave her what he had already learned she loved; firm rhythmic nipple sucking, two fingers moving inside, lying on top of her and applying pressure to her clit with his palm until she cried out and squeezed her legs around his hand, grabbed his wrist, pulled his hair and jolted several times. His fingers felt her clamp down over and over and her pleasure brought him more satisfaction than he anticipated. As the twitching ceased, she made a sound like a feline growl, then shuddered, and held him close as her breathing gradually returned to normal.

Overcome with emotion and vulnerability in her post-orgasmic state, Tracy remained quiet. The combination of feelings and emotions were so contrary that she didn't trust herself to speak. She felt satiated and turned on at the same time. And completely naked, as she was. William just made her cum with his hand and she was embarrassed to admit, no one else had ever done that to her before. She was used to being the one in power, the sexy one, the seductress, but it was obvious that William had more sexual experience than her and it made her feel very insecure.

And here he was lying next to her, stroking her skin gently, like he doesn't even need to cum himself? Yet she could feel his hardness pushing into her thigh at that moment and had even noticed a wet spot of precum. How was he so cool and reserved? She remembered what her Nana had said, "Interested without urgency." William was unlike any man she had ever known.

"Is it obvious how much I adore your body?" he asked.

"Yes and no. You scare me, William."

William felt disappointed. He had come on too strong and she was getting cold feet is what he thought, so he apologized, "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, Tracy."

"Uncomfortable? Are you fucking kidding me? You just made me cum and ...I feel really embarrassed right now."

William quickly propped up on his elbow to look at her and say, "Why? Why would you feel embarrassed by that?"

"I don't know," Tracy spoke slowly. "I lost control. I am not used to that. I feel like the less experienced person here and ...it scares me. If you can make me feel that intense...well, it makes me feel like you have a lot of power over me."

William laughed in a reassuring way and said, "Tracy, do you remember when I first met you at the library? How I stuttered and stammered and could not get my words out?"

"Yes,"

"Well you scare the hell out of me too. And you are not a scary person, but ... I knew I was meeting someone extraordinary and I didn't know if I was ready. But as I got to know you I was completely drawn in by how warm and genuine you are. I could not pass up the chance to know you. I am very attracted to you, you must know that."

"Yes, but you were attracted by my writing too. It must have given the impression that I have a lot of sexual experience?"

"No, it didn't actually. Your writing reveals a charming level of naiveté."

"What!?!"

William laughed and said, "Don't be offended. You write a forty-three year old hooker beautifully, but not as one who has been tarnished by the experience. And your exploration of BSDM does not make you sound phony, but curious. What your writing does reveal is that you are a playful, curious, and passionate woman. You are not judgmental, but you believe sex is a very bonding experience. Both of your hookers form strong connections with one john in particular. That says quite a lot about you."

"Wow," Tracy conceded, "you really know how to read between the lines."

"Yes. And so I was not worried about being able to satisfy you physically, if you could let yourself relax with me, and you have. I have been so incredibly aroused by you all day. You have had such a confidence around me that is an incredible turn on. Do you know some people find me intimidating?"

Tracy laughed and said, "Nooooo," in mock tone.

"Well I'm sure you hear it too. Yet I feel very comfortable around you, aside from having to hide my hard on throughout the day."

"Really?" Tracy smiled, "I got you hard at the museum? I wish I would have known that!" Her demeanor had changed and she was sitting up, with a playful sparkle in her eyes.

"Oh really, why?"

"Because I would have loved to make it even harder," she whispered and began kissing William's beard. "I would have rubbed my ass into you every chance I got. And then I would have pulled you into a doorway where no one was looking and stroked you through your pants like this."

"Really? Like that?"

William then surrendered his body to Tracy, and allowed himself to be her plaything as she explored his chest with her mouth while stroking his cock gently, and when her mouth paused at his nipple, his cock twitched which she took as an invitation to play with his nipples. William placed a hand firmly on the back of her head as he realized she was getting turned on by playing with his nipples. She sucked firmly and tightened her grip around his cock. Her mouth rose to find his and her bare chest rubbed into his, gentle nipple rubbing on nipple that sent a current down to his cock and caused it to twitch. She kissed him over and over, and stroked his cock for so long that he had just accepted this was as far as she was willing to take it, when she suddenly stood up and asked, "Can we move this party to the bed?"

"Of course," William said as he followed her, and then she stood next to the bed and gestured with her hand for him to lie down. As he lay down on his back, Tracy crawled on her hands and knees up to him in a way that confirmed his feline impression and pretended she was about to kiss him, but didn't. She stopped right in front of his mouth, then with full eye contact, crawled back until her mouth was right above his very hard cock. He felt her hot breath on him. Then she licked him.

Tracy was extremely pleased when William shuddered for it gave her confidence that she could bring him such pleasure. And then there was the matter of the gorgeous cock that she now held firmly in her hand. There was a glistening drop of precum on the head, which Tracy greedily lapped up before deftly lowering her mouth on his long shaft. She brought him close to the edge and he was in ecstasy, but would not cum. When he got close, he gently pulled her up for a kiss, and then let her go back down. She tried to emulate his patience, but realized he was the master of self-control.

"Don't you want to come?" she asked after the third kiss-full interruption.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes!"

"In your mouth?"

Tracy paused and looked at him and said, "Yes please."

"Okay Kitten, but you must understand that I have a two-to-one policy."

"You can explain that later," Tracy replied, and then gave one of her sexy smiles as she lowered herself back down. This this time William gently held her jaw and guided himself in and out of her mouth, marveling at how beautiful she could look even in this position, and how erotic her lips looked and felt. He let himself go this time, allowing himself to plunge over the edge of ecstasy. His cock throbbed in her hand and she squeezed firmer as his orgasm rippled out of him and surged into her mouth. She did not back off and milked every drop from his shaft, marveling that he was still semi-hard. Only when she was sure that she had every drop did she raise her mouth and smiled at his cock rather than his face.

She crawled up the bed and faced him, obviously very pleased with herself. "Thank you," she said, grinning.

"Thank me?" William laughed.

"Yes, for relaxing with me and letting me be the sexy one, although you were obviously very much in control."

William laughed shook his head, "You are too much, Tracy. You are always the sexy one."

Tracy placed her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head. They were quiet for a moment, then Tracy said, "I really enjoy being with you William." She was running her hand over his chest, marveling at what a fantastic body he had. Long, lean, muscular, with just the right amount of hair trickling down his chest and becoming a row down the center of his abdomen. "You are not what I expected at all."

"Oh?"

"Yes, well...you came across as so intellectual, yet you are so sweet and easy to be with. You excite me and calm me down at the same time. This day has been incredible."

William was quiet and Tracy wondered if she said something wrong. After a few moments of silence, she looked him in the face and gave him and inquisitive look. "Don't go home!" He blurted out, looking momentarily vulnerable.

Tracy smiled reassuringly, "I wasn't planning on it! I want to spend the night with you!"

"Good. I got worried that you were thinking of leaving and I still need to teach you about the two-to-one ratio," William laughed and pulled her on top of him. "The gentleman code, making double sure your woman is satisfied."

Tracy's eyes got big as she realized what he meant and her lips curled up in a sexy expectant smile.

"I need your cooperation," he said. "I need you to crawl up here and sit on my face."

"What!"

"You heard me Kitten, get up here. I've been thinking about this all day."

"You have? All day? At the museum?"

"Yes, except when I was thinking about biting your ankles."

A low sexy laugh escaped her lips, "Oh my god, William. Wow. You are blowing my mind. How could I say no to you?"

"Don't. Get up here."

Tracy let out a sigh and kissed him first, and then, still feeling self-conscious, crawled up over his face but did not lower herself. William admired the view and used his fingers to explore her until Tracy could no longer hold out and lowered herself down on his mouth and from that angle she could feel his beard on her inner thighs, something she had already fantasized about several times. William had a hand on her butt and was licking her and then gently sucking on her clit in a slow rhythmic manner until Tracy said, "oh my god, William," and it didn't take long until she once again lost control and threw her head back as she clutched her own breast and William pulled her down by the hips and tasted her increased wetness, his own cock very much awake again as he stroked himself to the rhythm of her pulsating muscle contractions until they subsided and she lifted her leg over him and giggled.

Lying on her back, looking at the ceiling, Tracy panted, "Oh my." He was looking innocent except for his shiny beard and that made her laugh, "What am I going to do with you?"

"Pretty much whatever you want," he admitted.

He pulled her close and they both giggled into the others' necks in blissful contentedness, speaking in whisper tones, and laughing before finally settling into a comfortable silence.

William remained on his side looking at Tracy as she rolled on to her back and stared at the ceiling. He could not believe his good fortune. Of course he had wondered what she would be like, but she exceeded his imagination and was full of surprises too. She looked so confident and in control, strutting through the library in her red boots with attitude for days. But it was this side, this playful, sweet, affectionate kitten-quality that was melting his heart. And turning him on.

His gaze followed his hand as he stroked her pale skin, gliding down the trail of flowers. He admired her long legs and wished for a moment she had not tattooed her thigh. It was different than the flowers in that it almost seemed like a sticker placed on her upper right thigh, where the flowers followed her curves. At least it wasn't too big, but what a shame to alter these beautiful legs in any way. He ran his finger along that tattoo, marveling that he could feel it, like a scar. Then he admired her breasts, and allowed his fingers to trail each, circling her areola, watching it change shape in reaction to his touch. Tracy turned on her head and looked at him with a shy grin, as she let her own hand wander.

She looked like she was about to say something, so William kissed her in recognition of her tendency to get to cerebral when the situation did not call for it. Her expression was revealing, but after a sweet gentle kiss, it changed from affection to lust. If there was any doubt or if the look on her face had been misleading, the action of her hand grasping his hardness would have made it clear. She stroked him with a ferocity that implied intention, and he knew that she wanted him.

Rather than interrupt the moment with a discussion, William simply reached into the nightstand to retrieve a condom, and heard her let out a little whimper. It almost made William want to draw this out even longer, but in truth, he was also very anxious to be inside her. After rolling the condom onto himself, he rolled over on top of Tracy. It was time. She looked up at him expectantly as he positioned himself between her legs and placed himself at her entrance, and then paused before entering her with one very slow but complete stroke that caused her to make a sound that was half giggle, half growl. Gently stroking her face with his beard, he pulled out almost completely before sliding into her again. Tracy gasped and wrapped her legs around him.

William felt overwhelmed at just how amazing she felt. He had entered a warm and tight cocoon and enjoyed the sensation of just slowly moving around inside of her, feeling every side with himself, rubbing and stroking her on the inside and reveling in how she responded. Moving with him, hips undulating in response to the tempo he set, they rocked together slowly. William was grateful for the condom, although he usually hated them, there was just enough reduction in sensation to keep him from being overwhelmed, and he wanted to enjoy this coupling with Tracy for a long time. Sliding in and out, gently, he noticed that she was moving more from the bottom. He slowed and kissed her passionately, open mouth, tongues yearning, hands stroking, hips thrusting. Tracy's hands roamed across his back and when he stroked her face, she turned her head and began sucking his fingertips.

This caused William's throbbing cock to twitch in response and Tracy began a sideways movement with her hips. She was sucking on his fingers with increased velocity and bucking her hips now, and William understood she was rubbing her g-spot on the upper base of his cock, so he repositioned himself slightly to provide more pressure. Tracy began moaning, with his fingers still in her mouth, not wanting to let go of his hand, his butt, or his cock which she now squeezed with her pulsating pussy. Her teeth came down on his fingers, just distracting enough but not overly painful, as he felt Tracy climax, and jolt, her back arching as her body became tense. He was hypnotized by the sensation as he felt her orgasm, shudder, and finally relax. But he was not done with her.

DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,059 Followers