Flower Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Is this too much for William?
9.3k words
4.87
38.5k
37

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,052 Followers

Tracy woke up alone in William's bed. After a brief panic, she saw him on the floor and relaxed. He was kneeling on the rug near the couch, perfectly still with his eyes closed. She was not sure what to make of it in her sleepy state, but then it registered that he was meditating. Tracy rose quietly and tip-toed to the bathroom, and when she returned, he was back in bed.

"Good morning, Kitten."

"Hi," she answered, standing halfway between the bathroom and bed wearing William's t-shirt. "You were meditating."

"Yes. Come here please? I need to kiss you."

Self-consciously, with a hand over her mouth she answered, "I didn't bring a tooth brush."

"There are some new toothbrushes under the sink."

"Really? I'm going to use one, okay?"

"Hurry back!"

She turned and went back to the bathroom and opened the cabinet under the sink. Sure enough, there were four identical toothbrushes, four unopened toothpastes, four cans of shaving cream, and four bottles of body wash all lined up in neat rows. She smiled in recognition of the first visible signs of his OCD and felt a strange tug in her heart for him. She brushed quickly and jumped back in to bed.

William took her in his arms and covered her face with kisses. Then he brushed her bangs back to kiss her forehead and said, "Notice anything weird in my bathroom?"

Tracy paused before answering, "Yes I did. You have shaving cream, but a very sexy beard. Care to explain?"

"I shave my neck, smarty."

"And around your cock," Tracy added.

"That too," he laughed. Then William's face turned solemn and he said, "The last woman I dated called me Howard Hughes."

Tracy responded by stroking William's beard, allowing him to go on, "So I called her a cab and never spoke to her again."

"Wow." Tracy was a bit taken aback; it sounded like a pretty harsh reaction.

"I wasn't angry. But I knew it would never work between us, and I didn't want to waste my time. It was a cheap shot, neither witty nor insightful. She became unattractive after that."

Tracy was quiet for a moment before asking, "Will you give me a second chance William? If I ever say anything stupid or thoughtless like that? I mean I wouldn't do it intentionally, but what if I am just not thinking and...well, it makes me nervous that you could change your feelings so quickly."

"I didn't mean to put you on edge, Tracy, I'm sorry. I should have explained that my feelings for that woman were never very deep. Besides, you have enough sexiness to override a thousand blunders, at least."

"Oh good," Tracy laughed, "Because I can be a petulant brat at times. I guess I'm really lucky you like my ass so much," she joked, as William caressed her butt cheeks.

"Yes I do. And if I ever catch you being a petulant brat towards me, I will assume you are craving a spanking."

"Uh-oh, be careful Mr. More! You may have just sparked a fire in my sassy side!"

William laughed and grabbed both of Tracy's wrists, pinned them above her head and rolled on top of her. "I can torture you in many ways that would be worse than spanking. Do you know what I would like to do to you?" Tracy waited with anticipation. "I would like to tie you up and lick you until you almost cum. Then stop. Then start again. Then-"

"William?"

"Yes?"

"I have not been a brat at all. Can you please reward me with a nice, lazy, Sunday-morning, proper fucking?"

"Actually, I plan to do just that," he said, as he nuzzled into her neck, as he held her wrists, and pressed into her leg with his hardness.

"And William? You really don't need a condom. I have an IUD and I have not been promiscuous either."

William paused and looked into Tracy's eyes. His gaze turned serious as he said, "I would love nothing more than to cum inside you. But this is binding. If I do, we agree not to sleep with anyone else. If not, I will just grab a condom right now."

"No condom," Tracy answered without hesitating.

William grinned, for he was hoping she would say just that. He knew things had progressed much quicker than he had anticipated, but after last night he knew he only wanted Tracy, and the thought of her with someone else filled him with angst.

* * * * *

At a sidewalk table outside a bagel shop near William's place, they sat in the sunshine eating bagels and sipping tea and coffee. Tracy's ability to enjoy William's company was restricted by her busy mind; she didn't know when or how to end the date. She didn't want to say goodbye, but she didn't want to seem clingy either. Both had already joked about their extremely long first date, so when William asked what her plans were for the day, she answered that she would be having lunch with her grandmother and casually asked if he would he like to join her. William surprised her by saying 'yes', he was not ready to let her go.

They agreed to take a cab back to Tracy's place so she could shower and change, but first William wanted to loan Tracy a book they had discussed. He showed her his book collection that was kept inside of his closet. It was large and organized, as she expected, but she observed how his OCD manifested in an obsession with numbers, not just neatness. He was very open about the fact that he had a cap of one hundred books, and before he could add one to the collection, he would need to pull one out and donate it. The same went for his clothing. If he bought a new shirt, he picked one to get rid of. He said it partially due to his abjuration of excess, but Tracy noticed all of his limits were even numbers.

Tracy found the revelation of his OCD interesting, not creepy. It helped that he was very open with her about it, even revealing that not all women responded with compassion to what he referred to as 'his quirks.' Tracy laughed to herself thinking how mild it was, especially compared to Kevin keeping his alcohol consumption a secret. She mentioned that she thought it showed a great deal of self-discipline, but William corrected her and said it was the opposite. For him, discipline is not trying to control his surroundings, but that he allowed himself a few indulgences in his own home.

"It's really a good thing you work in a library," she said.

"It is. I am very comfortable among stacks of books, but challenged by social interactions."

"That surprises me. You seem extremely socially skilled, yet I'll admit, I didn't know what to make of you at first."

William laughed and pulled her in closer, as they were now sitting in the back of a cab. "I was intimidated by your intelligence and beauty. And very distracted by your gorgeous legs."

Tracy laughed into his neck, "Hey, speaking of how we met, how do you know Ray? Just from the library?"

"Yes. I watched him all winter. He was one of the indigent people looking for warmth, but I took notice of him because he was especially young and I thought, mentally ill. I tried to engage him a few times, but he would not make eye contact and I had given up on ever getting through to him."

"Wait a minute, are we talking about the same Ray? Ray and Alicia?"

"Yes of course. But that was before."

"Before what?"

"Well I don't know what exactly happened to Ray, but one day he came into the library and asked me to check a book in. I was busy and ignored him, but when I looked up and saw who it was, I was stunned. He looked me in the eye and spoke with confidence. He was well groomed and I was able to discuss several books with him. Since then I have enjoyed talking to him on many occasions, my favorite being the time he told me about a writer-friend who owns a flower shop. In fact, I am feeling extremely grateful to young Ray at this moment."

"I am too. We should take him and Alicia out sometime."

They had reached Tracy's apartment and she was anxious to take a shower and change clothes. William had brought an iPad and told Tracy not to worry about him, and that he was behind on his reading. Tracy glanced at the iPad and asked, "So you are not a Luddite. I assumed librarians were opposed to reading from an electronic device."

"Not at all, I embrace technology. But I admit there are certainly times I prefer to hold a book in my hands. Speaking of which, do you have any more writing that I can see?"

Tracy smiled, and walked over to the computer and sent him an email before excusing herself to shower.

Vera opened the door for Andy and saw that he was holding a bouquet of roses. "Andy! How did I get so lucky? You must have missed me last week!"

Andy nodded and eyed her hungrily. She had no idea how much she was missed, but he showed her with a passionate kiss as he walked her backwards to the couch without ever breaking lip contact. She still held the roses in her hand as he gently pushed her back to sitting, then swiftly removed her sheer black panties and buried his face between her legs.

"Oh my, Andy! You sure know how to make a girl feel wanted!"

Andy didn't answer, just dug into her with his entire face and two fingers. Vera relaxed and enjoyed being on the receiving end of such affection, and it did not take long until she was undulating her hips and moaning, "Ah, yes, Andy, that feels really good, oh my god, yes." Andy could tell she was pleased as she had pulled his head with her hand and was intermittently clamping her thighs on his head. Andy loved the sensation, loved the thought that he could bring her so much pleasure and he did not relent when she began warning that she was about to cum. Only after her spasms ceased did he lift his face and say, "Hi Vera," which caused her to laugh and say, "That was some hello." She was still holding the bouquet of roses in her hand.

"Mind if I put these in some water?"

"It can wait," he said, taking them from her hand and laying them on the coffee table. Andy kissed her deeply before rolling her over on her belly.

"Oh, so that's how it is going to be, huh?"

"That's right, Vera. This is how it's going to be," he said as he slid into her from behind. "I wanted you nice and juicy."

Vera giggled and wiggled back into him, but Andy was intent on long deep strokes, so he smacked her ass with the palm of his hand which caused her muscles to clench and gave an extra squeeze to his member. "Ahhh," she moaned," I like that."

"I know you do," Andy moaned in her ear, and then smacked her ass again.

"Oooooh! I love the way you are fucking me, Andy." He grinned and smacked her again, each time causing an amazing tightening until he could tell she was cumming again, her back arching as she cried out. Andy gave a few more thrusts before pulling out and releasing his load on her back. He bent over and kissed her neck saying, "Stay there."

He went to her kitchen and got a clean dish towel that he moistened with warm water and then came back and gently cleaned up her back while she purred in appreciation. After he finished, he picked up the flowers and carried them to the kitchen. "Where are your vases?" he asked from the other room.

"The cabinet above the stove," she answered.

When he returned with the roses in a vase, Vera was still lying on her belly with her eyes closed. "Tired?" he asked.

"Very."

"Work or your brother?"

"Victor mostly. He's been particularly agitated lately. He hit one of the caregivers and two days later she quit."

"I thought they knew that the job came with a possibility of being hit or kicked."

"Of course, but it still sucks when it actually happens. But she gave a different reason for quitting, said she had family stuff going on."

"Any luck finding a replacement?"

"Not yet. Hey, how's your new job going? I see you have some new clothes."

"Yes," Andy smiled, "It turns out my new position is more lucrative than I expected."

"Keep it up, money bags! Maybe you'll be able to make an 'honest woman' out of me someday!" She laughed, obviously joking. Andy was not delusional enough to hope for that, but he did have something else on his mind.

"Hey, do you have room in your schedule to see me another day?"

Vera smiled, "What a pleasant surprise. I just let my Thursday guy go."

"How come?"

"He pushed one of my boundaries one too many times." Vera stated matter-of-factly.

Andy cringed at the harsh reminder of the reality of Vera's vocation.

William had his eyes closed and was lying on her couch with his iPad on his chest when Tracy entered the room. She thought he might be meditating, but then remembered that he would probably assume a different posture. She used the opportunity to study him; his long, lanky but muscular physique, his crew cut that was a bit tousled today, but still very clean cut, the simple white button up shirt. She was glad it was short sleeved since she was enamored with his forearms and no longer felt she had to restrain herself from touching him. Tracy took a step forward, planning to wake him with a kiss, but his eyes opened before she got there.

"Hey beautiful," he said, making her chest burn.

"Hey yourself. Are you sleepy?"

"I'm okay. Somebody didn't let me sleep much last night."

Tracy laughed in agreement, "Maybe we can take a nap together after lunch?"

William smiled and sat up and ran a hand through his hair, then looked at her and asked, "Do you even own a pair of pants?"

"Of course," Tracy laughed. "But I don't wear them in the summer. I have too many cute dresses."

"And legs too sexy to hide," William added. Tracy was wearing something colorful today; a dress that was a muted yellow and had flowers stitched in a row in the same color yellow thread running vertically and off center. The dress cinched at the waist and had a square neck line and no sleeves.

"Is that vintage?"

"Sure is, but I hemmed it. They didn't wear dresses this short back in the fifties."

William smiled his approval, and then looked down at Tracy's bare feet. "But where's your anklet? The little bird?"

"My shoes have an ankle strap so I can't wear it today."

William felt a slight wave of disappointment until Tracy came back with her shoes and sat in a chair to put them on. They were very high heels, with the soles, heels and ankle strap black, the remainder yellow. They were open in the front to display Tracy's dark crimson painted toenails. "I am quite sure I have never seen a sexier pair of shoes. What does your grandmother think of your fashion sense?"

Tracy laughed, "My Nana is one of the best-dressed women in all of Manhattan and she was with me when I bought these. Oh, and don't be surprised if she looks familiar. She visited the library recently, on a recon mission," Tracy winked at him.

"Oh really?" William laughed, then he stood up and they walked down the stairs and out into the street, which was now crowded with pedestrians. They were meeting Beverly a few blocks away and William offered to call a cab, but Tracy said that was silly; they had plenty of time to walk. William offered his elbow in his old-fashioned gesture and Tracy weaved her arm through.

"My, but you turn a lot of heads," William whispered after they had walked for a few blocks.

"Well, this is a very bright ensemble," Tracy stated. William shook his head wondering if she really believed that or just made excuses for beauty. Then they saw Beverly standing on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant. "Oh no Nana, I didn't mean to keep you waiting!"

"Oh, I'm early dear, don't worry."

Tracy turned and made the introductions, "Nana, this is William. William, this is Beverly." William's face went from curious to recognition as Beverly offered her hand, which William took in both of his.

"Life of Pi!" he exclaimed, and Beverly nodded in agreement.

Tracy looked at him quizzically and he turned to Tracy and then back to Beverly saying, "I don't believe we exchanged names, but I surely won't forget the discussion we had about the book, Life of Pi."

"It's true," Beverly raised both hands in mock-confession and shrugged her shoulders. She was wearing a beautiful grey blouse and big chunky pearls around her neck. Her hair was up and held back with what Tracy knew was a hairband made with her own hair. "Such a pleasure to see you again," she said turning to William.

They went inside, sat at a table and ordered drinks, and then Beverly excused herself to the ladies room. "Your grandmother gave the only intelligent and plausible reason for accepting the alternative ending to The Life of Pi!" William whispered, excitedly.

"Yes, she believes they really were animals."

"But it made sense coming from her. She was such a delight to talk to. I recommended another book to her because it was obvious that she is a very spiritual intellectual."

"Yes she is," Tracy agreed. "She's Catholic, but very open-minded."

"She must love Pope Francis?"

"I tease her about having a crush on him."

"You can joke with her like that?"

"I told you, she's very open-minded."

Just then Beverly came back and William jumped up to pull out her chair. "So," she said, placing her cloth napkin in her lap, "It would appear that your date to the museum went very well?"

Both Tracy and William grinned and looked away for just a second, and then Tracy blushed and said, "Um, yes. Very well, Nana."

"And so, then you two spent the night together?" She said, still wearing the same smile, causing William to choke slightly on his water and plaintively look at Tracy to see what he should do.

"That's right," Tracy answered and took a drink of her tea. William wasn't sure if she was acting casual or really was okay with this line of questioning, but he felt it had just become twenty degrees warmer in the restaurant.

"And so you have worked out certain areas of compatibility while you are still getting to know each other?" Beverly smiled warmly at William.

He was dumbstruck, but mistakenly tried to speak, "Um, look Beverly, I'm sorry. I didn't mean, um..."

"You're sorry you slept with my granddaughter? That is rather unfortunate."

"What? No! No, I am not sorry at all, I just..."

"Well then please don't apologize, William. We are all adults here and I trust Tracy's judgment. She is a very bright woman and an astute business owner."

William looked at Tracy who seemed comfortable bordering on cocky. Tracy shrugged her shoulders and said, "I told you she's open-minded."

William relaxed his shoulders and his face changed as he realized that he was not being called on the carpet. He spoke with confidence and a tone of amazement as he said, "Well I am not sorry at all. Last night was incredible." He looked at Tracy who smiled widely at him, then at Beverly who never seemed to stop smiling.

"Lovely," Beverly said, right as the waitress approached. Tracy put her hand on William's knee under the table, a gesture of reassurance that he appreciated.

During lunch, Beverly asked questions about the library, certain books, and where William was from. Tracy felt really proud of the way William communicated with her Nana after getting over the initial shock of her directness. They laughed and spoke with ease until Beverly asked about his family. William told her the same thing he had told Tracy about his parents' occupations.

"Well what does your mother do now? Now that you and your sister are grown and moved out?"

William hesitated and then said, "Um, well she rearranges things a lot. You know, around the house."

"Decorating?"

"No, not exactly," William took a drink and did not go on.

"Is she remodeling?"

"Um, no, not exactly. She does little projects, but ... oh, my sister visits often, so she plays with her grandson. Did I mention I have a two-year old nephew? How old is your nephew?" He turned to Tracy.

DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,052 Followers