Flower Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
Tracy meets William's family.
6.3k words
4.88
37.8k
34

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,059 Followers

The sunlight streaming through the clerestory window landed on Tracy where she lay reading on the bed. William sat drinking tea, pretending to read as well, but in reality he was studying her naked form. He delighted in the fact that she was comfortable enough with her own body to remain nude, although she complained about a thickening waistline. He could not yet perceive a change in her body.

Tracy lay on her belly, knees bent, feet in the air crossed at the ankle, while William allowed his eyes to move slowly over her pale skin, feeling like a voyeur as he took so much pleasure in through his eyes without her knowledge. She was up on her elbows, and her feet gently rocked back and forth, and he adored her rounded bottom and the two dimples above her butt cheeks. 'Dimples of Venus' had always been a favorite part of the female body and Tracy's were pronounced. He thought about how he loved to dig his two thumbs into those indentations when it occurred to him that she would not be able to lie on her belly much longer. His mind shifted to the baby growing inside of this beautiful woman on his bed and he smile at remembering his sister's reaction to the news; after the initial shock, she was thrilled. William felt the same way.

"What are you thinking about?" Tracy asked, looking up from her book.

"Being a father."

Tracy rolled on to her side, giving William a frontal view. She wanted to ask how he was feeling about being a dad, but was afraid to hear the answer. She was still getting used to the idea herself and had contradictory emotions, so instead she asked, "Are you going to tell your parents?"

"Of course, but maybe not during this trip. I'll wait and see how things go. Besides, this visit is about Kate and the new baby."

Tracy nodded in agreement. They were booked on a flight to Chicago that afternoon and Kate was in surgery this morning, having a scheduled C-section. Tracy didn't like the idea of meeting William's parents and immediately hitting them with the news of her pregnancy. Besides, they would have the new baby Connor on their minds.

"Do you get nervous about flying?" Tracy asked.

"Not at all. Do you?"

"No. I prefer trains, but that has more to do with comfort."

"Yes, but it's only a two hour flight and our seats are in first class."

"Really?" Tracy asked, "Do you always fly first class?"

"No, not usually. I just want to make sure you are comfortable. Especially in your condition." William answered.

Tracy replied, "Come here, sweetheart."

He rose from his chair and went over to lie next to her, both on their sides looking at each other. "You are really good to me, but coach would be just fine. I'm not a princess," she said as she lightly tickled the hair on his chest.

"Not a princess, but precious cargo. In fact, precious cargo carrying precious cargo," William's hand stroked her still-flat belly. "Everything that matters to me is right here in this bed right now," he said, and rolled on to his back and pulled Tracy on top of him as his hands found their way to the 'dimples of Venus.'

"How much time do we have?" Tracy asked.

"At least an hour before we even need to get ready."

"Good," Tracy laughed, "Enough time to adhere to the two-to-one ratio." And she kissed and licked his lips, inviting his tongue to play with hers.

* * * * *

"Were you able to get my stuff into a storage unit?" Andy asked.

Vera hesitated before answering, "No, not exactly."

Andy didn't know what to say. It was a favor; she didn't owe him anything, but then again she said she would do it. Well, he wouldn't complain. It was mostly clothing since his wife took almost everything when they split up. Besides, he didn't want to trouble Vera. He already felt indebted to her and couldn't believe she made the long drive to come visit him again.

"Andy, it really wasn't much stuff. It seemed a waste to pay a storage facility when I have plenty of room at my place."

Andy thought for a second, "Oh, so do you want me to pay you to store my stuff?"

"Ugh!" Vera groaned, and then looked at Andy, exasperated that she had to spell it out for him, "No, Andy! Don't you get it? You don't need to pay me to store your stuff for you! You don't ever have to pay me for anything ever again!"

"Oh," Andy answered, trying to process what she was saying. Does that mean she wouldn't accept him as a client anymore?

Vera's face and voice both softened, "Look Andy, I feel pretty guilty about you being in here. I mean I know it's not my fault, but if I'd known about your financial situation, I wouldn't have accepted your money."

"Yeah, but that's why I couldn't tell you. I didn't want to..." Andy looked around to make sure no one was listening, "I didn't want to stop being your client."

Vera looked down at the table, giving Andy a chance to admire her cleavage, and then she looked up at him and asked, "Are you really dense enough to believe you're just a client to me?"

Andy hesitated, hoping not to reveal too much or blow it by making assumptions, "Well...no...I mean, we are obviously friends, but even that surprises me. I still can't believe that you'd come all this way to visit. You've been a really good friend to me."

"I'm your 'good friend' then, Andy?" then she whispered in a hissing tone, "And do you want to fuck all your good friends?"

Andy flushed and turned red, "Well no, Vera. I didn't mean...uh...well...I just don't want to make you uncomfortable?"

"Too late, Andy. You made me horribly un-fucking-comfortable by going to jail. You made me horribly uncomfortable by making me have to deal with how much I miss you and how much you mean to me. I am uncomfortable Andy. I don't think I'll be completely comfortable until you are out of here."

A warm feeling spread throughout Andy's body, starting in his chest and reaching all the way to the tips of his toes and his skull. Vera really did have feelings for him. He smiled at her, basking in the warmth of her statement, wishing he could feel the warmth of her arms and her mouth. But he could not, so he offered her the best condolence he could. "Two more months, Vera. Two months and I'm outta' here and then I am gonna fuck you so hard I'm gonna rattle your fillings loose."

Vera threw her head back and laughed a big open-mouthed laugh, "You better make good on that promise, Andy. You owe me. Big time." She winked at him, before she rose to go.

* * * * *

William looked up from his reading, as he heard the announcement to fasten seat belts. They were about to land and Tracy was asleep with her head on his shoulder. "Buckle up, Kitten. We are close to landing."

Tracy smiled with her eyes still closed and said, "I dreamt we had a little boy, and he kept saying 'look mommy, look at me!' as he was running around on a grassy field."

William rubbed her cheek with his thumb. The thought of having a son with a healthy mom momentarily eclipsed the anxiety he was feeling about seeing his own mother.

After a pleasantly uneventful landing and car rental, they were on the road, making their way to St. Charles, William's hometown. "It feels wonderful to drive a car again," William said as soon as they were on the road. "I don't miss driving, but when I do get behind the wheel it feels fantastic to be in control of the speed."

"We should take a road trip, sometime." Tracy said.

"I would love that. Maybe next summer we can drive across the country?"

Tracy hesitated. She hated to be a killjoy, but she felt frustrated that he seemed to forget at times that she was pregnant. "Um, well...there will be three of us next summer."

William nodded in agreement, silently considering that this would be his last summer not being a parent. Tracy went on, "Maybe we could do something before the baby comes? Something shorter? It seems like too much with a newborn."

William remained silent for several minutes, and then asked Tracy the date the baby was expected.

"June 3rd."

"Wow." William was quiet again, which Tracy interpreted as disappointment. After a few minutes he broke the silence with, "What do you think of taking a vacation in April? Perhaps you will not be comfortable enough for a long road trip, but we could fly somewhere and rent a car. I really wanted to visit that ghost town you are writing about. Isn't Bodie in Nevada?"

Tracy looked at William and felt overcome with love for him at that moment, for she had erroneously assumed he was feeling negatively about how his life was changing without his control. "Seriously, William? If you are trying to make me fall in love with you, it is too late. Being completely in love with you feels like the most certain thing in my rapidly changing life."

William glanced at her with surprise, not knowing what he had said to make her happy, but glad she was pleased.

"California," Tracy said, "near Nevada, though."

"Ah, we should look at a map, but I would love to fly to San Francisco. I have always wanted to see that city and perhaps we could see Yosemite too."

"Oooo, that is perfect! I've studied the area and Reno and Sacramento are the closest airports, but I love your idea of seeing San Francisco."

William took his hand off the wheel to place it on Tracy's bare knee. They were getting close to the hospital and William had received a text stating that Kate and baby "Connor" were both doing well and the entire family was at the hospital. William told Tracy more about Kate, her husband and son, and about their parents. He tried to prepare Tracy, but admittedly he didn't know what his mom would say or how she would act. When they reached the hospital, William asked, "Are you nervous?"

"No. Should I be?"

"No, no, of course not. Kate will love you, my dad loves everybody, and I hope my mother does not make you uncomfortable in any way."

"She's allowed, William. She has an illness."

William was quiet for a moment before saying, "I am glad you understand that, Tracy. You will not have the normal satisfaction of meeting someone's mother and making a good impression based on merit. But I don't want you to feel ..."

"Don't worry about me, William. I'll be fine." Tracy rested her hand on his leg reassuringly. William tried to relax as he parked the car, turned off the ignition, and opened the door for Tracy.

Kate's text told them what room to find her in, so they made their way without having to ask. As they exited the elevator and turned down the hallway, they spotted William's parents walking towards them. "Hello, Mom, Dad." Tracy watched as William hugged first his mother then father, and then turned to introduce them. "Mom, Dad, this is Tracy," and then gesturing to his parents, "Tom and Lillian Travis."

"How nice to meet you," Tom Travis said, and immediately embraced Tracy in a bear hug. He was a thin man that looked like he swallowed a basketball, and he smelled like mouthwash. When he released her, she turned to Lillian who held out her hand. Tracy was surprised how attractive she was; she hadn't expected that for some reason. Tracy shook her hand as Lillian looking at her dress and not her face, and then she looked into Tracy's eyes and said with a knowing but friendly smirk, "I knew you'd be wearing blue."

"Well," Tracy answered, not sure how to respond, "I like blue."

Lillian rolled her eyes, and then with a less friendly grin whispered, "Well of course you would say that."

Tracy looked at William, not sure what she should do, but Tom intervened with, "Billy tells me you own a flower business! And that you write sexy novels too!"

William cringed and Tracy was not sure why. Was it being called "Billy" or the sexy novel comment?

"Tom," Lillian whispered, "I need to get home before dark. You can talk to them tomorrow, back at the house."

"Oh sure, sure. I'll bet you two are anxious to get in there and meet that precious baby! We'll see you two tomorrow back at the house." Tom patted William on the shoulder, "Good to see you, son. Nice to meet you, Tracy."

They said good-bye and Tracy watched them walk down the hall. Lillian had a fast gate and Tom seemed to struggle to keep up with her. She looked at William who wore a stressed expression. "That wasn't so bad, was it? Your dad was nice."

William shook his head slowly with dismay, "Notice that dress she was wearing?"

"Yes, it's pretty. Does she always dress so formal?"

"I've never seen her in that dress, but I bought it for her almost ten years ago. I meant for her to have something appropriate to wear to my college graduation, but she didn't show up."

Tracy looked down for a second, and then asked, "Did your dad go?"

"No. He had stopped leaving her side by that point."

Tracy didn't answer with words, but with an embrace, and then whispered in his ear, "I love you William. Let's go see Kate and meet Connor, okay?" She released him and took his arm and they made their way to the room and knocked on the half-open door. "Come on in," they heard as they were already entering. Kate was sitting up in bed with a bundle at her breasts.

"Will!" She whispered loudly. "Come give me a hug!" William walked to the bed and embraced his sister on her side and kissed her forehead, being careful not to squish the baby, then backed up to have a look. "So nice to meet you, Tracy," Kate held a hand out for Tracy who made the observation that she looked very much like a female version of William, with the same coloring and sharp handsome features with high cheek bones. On Kate, the features almost gave her a bird-like appearance, but even tired and without make-up, she was lovely.

"Did you see mom and dad?" she asked, looking at William, "Dad cried when he saw Connor and said 'Oh, he looks just like Billy!'"

William smiled and looked at the baby again, "Really? I can't even tell what he looks like yet."

"It's the hair. He has a bunch of hair like you did when you were born." Kate pulled aside the little beanie and Tracy made an involuntary cooing noise. "You can hold him," Kate offered Tracy. "He isn't nursing any more, he fell asleep." As she pulled the baby away, both Tracy and William leaned in to look at Connor's tiny face. William looked at Tracy and then looked back at Kate.

"He's beautiful, Kate."

"Sit down," Kate gestured to Tracy with her chin, then told William, "Go ahead, take him."

William took the tiny bundle from Kate and held him close in his arms before taking the few steps to hand the bundle to Tracy, who cooed and smiled at the precious baby in her arms.

"Have you ever held a baby that young?" Kate asked.

"Yes. My twin sister has a baby boy."

"Ah, and old pro, then."

Tracy nodded and continued smiling at the tiny sleeping face when William asked Kate, "Where's Frank and Roger?"

"Frank took him outside to run around for a bit, but I'm sure Frank wanted to get away from Mom."

"Was she difficult today?"

"Not too bad. How was your flight?"

"Pleasant."

"Hey, thanks for coming out and for helping Frank with Roger. He really appreciates it too." Kate said to both, then turning to Tracy, "His mom and dad will be coming when I get out of the hospital. The baby and I need to stay here for two days because of the C-section. I can't even control my feet yet, it is such a weird sensation. Here, look." Her foot jerked under the covers. "I tried to lift both feet. Isn't that weird?"

Tracy glanced up in time to see Kate's foot jerk, but returned her gaze to baby Connor. "Oooh, look William! Look how tiny his fingernails are!" William leaned his head in next to Tracy's and both studied the baby, thinking the same thing but not speaking.

"Hey Will, would you mind going and getting Frank for me? Tracy can wait here."

"Sure," he excused himself, leaving the women alone with the baby.

"So," Kate wasted no time, "You are pregnant." It was a statement, not a question, so Tracy nodded.

"That sure happened fast."

"It did." Tracy agreed, wondering what else she could possibly say.

Kate stared, waiting for Tracy to go on, but Tracy was in a rare predicament where she felt intimidated, so she continued to study the baby in her arms.

Kate broke the silence, "You must understand how I feel. Just a few weeks ago, my brother was reiterating that he did not want children, then the woman he is newly in love with drops him without explanation, and the next phone call I get you two are madly in love and you're having his baby." Kate paused before adding in a serious tone, dragging out each word, "Do not fuck with my brother's head." And then she smiled sweetly and asked for her baby back.

Tracy carefully carried Connor back to Kate's arms and sat back down. After a few moments of tense silence, Tracy spoke. "Look Kate, it's obvious you and William are close and he's told you all about us. Hopefully he explained that I freaked out because I was completely shocked about being pregnant and not very happy about it at first. But I love William. I don't need him, I want him."

"He did say that," Kate smiled. "But I wanted to hear it from you. Good job standing up to me, Tracy. You are going to need that kind of backbone to deal with our mother."

Tracy smiled in relief and hoped Kate hadn't notice her voice shake.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Andy sat on his bunk re-reading the letter from Vera. Would he be an employee? It said she needed help with Victor and that she was only serving "online customers" these days. Room and board for taking care of Victor sounded like a good deal, but what would happen with Vera? Would they be roommates? How would it change their relationship? Well, he wasn't exactly sure what she meant, but the answer would be yes. He didn't know if Vera was just being kind or if she really did need his help, but he would not have any other prospects for employment or housing as a convicted felon. But either way, he would do anything for her, whatever the terms, even if it is just temporary. It wasn't just that he was indebted to her. As much as he had tried to prevent it from happening, Andy could no longer deny he was in love with Vera.

* * * * *

William stopped reading and rolled over on the guest bed they were sharing and asked, "Have you thought of a title?"

"Well...I'm still not sure. It needs to reflect both stories and what they have in common is a john with a weekly appointment. It hasn't come to me yet."

"Hmmm. Kate likes you, by the way. But I knew she would."

"Really? I'm not so sure. She thinks I trapped you by getting pregnant."

William laughed, although Tracy didn't know what was funny, so she looked at him expectantly.

"Maybe I trapped you by getting you pregnant?"

Tracy laughed and said, "I don't feel trapped. I love you."

William stroked her hair with a flat palm and said, "And I love you."

"Do you really think she likes me?"

"She said so and she is very forthright with me. She can see that I am happy and that makes her happy."

"Yes...you do seem happy. You seem...to have accepted being a father?" Tracy brought William's hand to her mouth and began nibbling his fingertips, taking his first two fingers into her mouth one at a time and sucking firmly.

"Accepted? That is an understatement. I am very pleased with this package deal, especially since it comes with a sweet sexy woman who happens to have an oral fixation." Tracy smiled between sucking William's fingertips, then took his forefinger deeper into her mouth. "I've read that pregnancy hormones can increase a woman's sex drive," he added.

Tracy laughed, "I'm pretty sure I'd be sucking your fingers if I wasn't pregnant."

DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,059 Followers
12