Flower Girl Ch. 09

Story Info
The CONCLUSION.
6.2k words
4.85
30.7k
53

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,059 Followers

Antonio and Tracy worked together in thoughtful silence on a mammoth floral arrangement for a hotel lobby. It was something Tracy could do herself, but she wanted to practice delegating. Antonio was surprised to see her take a seat. "I'm pregnant," she blurted out. Seemed like as good a time as any.

After a moment of stunned silence Antonio asked, "Are you getting married?"

Tracy looked at him in surprise, not that the thought had not crossed her own mind, but that this would be Antonio's first response. "No. I mean maybe ...eventually...I don't know. I'm not sure Antonio. This was unexpected and happened pretty quickly."

Antonio went back to the gladiolas and did not speak right away, "Does your grandmother know?"

"Yes."

"How did she react?"

"Well...she was shocked and a little upset at first, but then she came around and accepted it. That seems to be everyone's reaction, now that I think about it. My mom...hell, even William and I reacted that same way. Shock, angst, acceptance. Must be the stages of dealing with unplanned pregnancies, I guess."

Antonio nodded slowly and did not make eye contact; instead he continued to focus on the flowers. "This William. Is he a good man?"

Tracy smiled and answered, "Yes Antonio. He is a good man. He's a very good man."

Antonio looked Tracy in the face and said, "Well then I am happy for you. Congratulations Tracy. You will be a good mom," and he held his arms out for Tracy to give him a hug, which she did and it occurred to her that in spite of being a hugger, it was the first time she had ever hugged Antonio and that he smelt like plants. Not flowers but greenery.

After releasing the somewhat awkward hug, he returned to the work. "You know, my youngest starts school this year. My wife is looking for a baby to take care of."

"Really? Is she a nanny?"

Antonio starred Tracy in the face and answered dryly, "She has raised four babies."

"Oh yeah, of course. Well I'll talk to William about it, but I was actually planning to bring the baby to work and put one of those basinets right here behind the counter..."

Antonio was shaking his head and laughing.

"What?"

"You have no idea what you're in for."

Tracy frowned but couldn't argue. Antonio had a lot more experience in the flower business and the baby business.

* * * * *

"You know what I've been thinking about?" William asked over the phone.

"Um, me I hope?" Tracy laughed.

"Well of course, but specifically I have been thinking about the first time I made you cum."

"Oh my god, William...I'm at work! You're so naughty."

"It was so sexy, feeling the inside of you for the first time, then feeling you cum on my two fingers."

"Hmmmm...I certainly enjoyed it. I love your hands."

"I can still hear the little sound you made in my ear. I want to hear that again."

Tracy laughed, "Well, you know how to make that happen, Mr. More."

"In public."

"What!?!?"

"You heard me," William laughed. "Are you wearing a dress today?"

"I am."

"Good. I want you to meet me at the AMC on 84th Street after work. There are several films that I have no interest in seeing."

"What? You're serious? You've been planning this?"

"Very serious. Is 6:30 okay?"

Tracy laughed and said, "I'll meet you at the theater, but I'm not agreeing to let you finger fuck me."

"You can't resist me."

"We'll see."

"Indeed we will."

"Bye-bye perv, see you at 6:30."

"Good-bye sweet Kitten."

* * * * *

As they walked arm and arm along with the crowded sidewalk of 83rd street, William and Tracy both wore grins, his being smug and hers coquettish. "I can't believe we did that," Tracy whispered, "and you are so mean not to allow me to reciprocate!"

"Well of course not, Kitten. That would be too risky."

"And putting your hand up my dress isn't?"

"Actually no, not according to penal code 245."

"You know the penal code for finger fucking?" Tracy laughed.

"I researched it this afternoon when the idea started to develop in my mind. I wanted to be certain we could not get charged with lewd conduct or indecent exposure. Your dress assured there would be no chance of either, since we didn't expose our genitals. And lewd is difficult to define, but there is part of the law which stipulates intent to annoy others. "

Tracy laughed and said, "We are lucky no one was close enough to get annoyed. I can't believe you looked all that up. You are the nerdiest perv in the world!"

William grinned and pretended to be insulted, "You didn't seem to mind back at...what was the name of that movie?" He joined her in laughter, then asked, "Did you know it is actually legal to have sex in a parked car in the wonderful state of New York?"

"Really? What if it's not your car?"

"That would be a problem," William laughed. "I also learned that it is a crime for unmarried couples to have sex in Minnesota."

"We'll have to skip Minnesota on our road trip," Tracy laughed.

"Yes," William agreed as his expression changed to thoughtful.

They arrived at Tracy's steps and as she walked up in front of him, she reached back and dragged her hand along the front of his pants to rouse his cock that was already tumescent in response to reaching her front door. "Your turn, Mr. More," she smiled over her shoulder as she unlocked the door, and when she entered the apartment she tossed her purse on the chair and turned around and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Lips collided in passion as her hands wandered down the front of his chest to his belt buckle. The leather slipped through metal, the button slid through fabric, and two sides of a zipper said their goodbyes as they parted ways and allowed his very hard cock to spring free from the restraint of clothing. "Oh my," Tracy murmured as she kneeled in front of him to take a firm grip on his manhood and bring it to her inviting mouth. His hands gently rested on both sides of her head as she began to love him with her mouth and hand. She was enthralled with the cock in her hand and studied it with her eyes, hands, and mouth. This cock was hers, her prize, the manliest part of the man she loves; the part of him that brought her so much pleasure and belonged to her alone. "Mine," she whispered at her fixation, and kissed the tip to stake her claim. She lovingly rubbed her cheek along the side of his shaft, then her jawbone, and even her nose. She tossed her glasses onto the chair and began using her whole face to rub this cock, this extension of him, showing how much she loved him and especially, at this moment, this specific portion of his anatomy. Kissing with closed mouth, then open, she even used her teeth but did not clamp down.

"What a beautiful cock," she whispered, as her tongue came all the way out and licked him from root to tip, feeling his hands on her head gently guide her down over him with her open mouth, slowly, deeply, relaxing her throat to take as much as she could, using her firm grip to make up for the base her mouth could not engulf. The tempo of her thrusts increased as she lost herself in the feeling; nothing else existed at this moment except for the hands on her head, the dick in her mouth and the man standing before her. "Fuck, Tracy, you feel amazing. Slow down Kitten, or you'll make me cum."

That was the very last thing he should have said if he truly wanted her to slow, for the thought of making him lose control, of making him cum in her mouth increased her own excitement. She didn't slow; instead she squeezed harder, slid faster down his shaft, intermittently allowing her tongue to drag along the bottom. "Fuck," she heard again, his hands firmer on her head, guiding himself in and out of her mouth, he brought a hand to her chin and tried to warn her, "Gonna cum..." to which she moaned a "mmmmm" with her mouth full of thick, hard, throbbing cock. The jerking of his cock almost caused it to pop out of her mouth, but she held firm as she felt her mouth fill with the metallic taste of warm cum, a taste associated with so much pleasure she felt a twitch between her own legs in response. Unable to swallow properly with him deep in her mouth, she allowed his cum to fill her mouth, so much that some escaped and dribbled out the side and down her chin. As he gently removed himself, very slowly, she swallowed and allowed her tongue to drag along the shaft as he pulled out and wiped her mouth. "Wow," William muttered and leaned back into the door, still standing, he shuddered. William offered a hand to help her up, then pulled her close and kissed her open mouth, tasting himself on her but not minding at all. "I love you so much," he whispered in her ear.

She pulled her head back and rested her forehead on his, "I know. I can actually feel how much you love me. Can you feel it too?" William nodded for he understood what she meant. She didn't just give him an amazing blow job, she made love to him with her mouth. With his pants still around his ankles, he held her close and marveled at the fact that he hadn't even known what he was missing before he met her, but he knew now he could never go back to being the unknowing person and that he didn't want to.

Tracy knelt back down and pulled William's pants back up, "Just so you can walk to the bedroom," she explained and didn't bother to button, instead she led William to it. "Will you help me with my zipper?" she asked as they reached the bed.

"I would love nothing more," he answered, but first he wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her neck. He moved his hands to the zipper that ran the length of her dress and slowly unzipped as he kissed his way down each vertebrae of her spine. When he reached her tailbone, she shrugged and the dress fell to the floor. He straightened and backed up to admire the view as she turned around and with a sexy grin, unhooked her bra and tossed it to the floor.

He closed the gap between them with one step and took her in his arms, his hands immediately on her bottom that were still covered in lacy blue fabric. He squeezed her butt as their mouths explored one another's, and when his hand slid down her thigh and lifted one leg up she instinctively wrapped it around him as they stood in embrace. His hardness pushed into her, feeling the heat through her panties. He lifted her other leg off the ground and held her, both legs wrapped around him and her crotch resting on his hard cock. Both her hands cupped his face and she giggled as he lowered them both on to the bed. He had to pause to get undressed and kneeled between her legs, unbuttoning his shirt as she watched with a sly grin and a fingertip in her mouth. He kicked his shoes off and Tracy asked, "What about my boots?"

"Leave them on," he answered, as he shimmied her panties off her hips. He looked at her lying on her back, nude with high heeled boots, knees bent and parted. He wanted to take a photo to capture the beauty in front of him, a photo that would surpass anything he had seen in her collection of erotic photography. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

Tracy nodded, because she did know. Her beauty was reflected back to her by the way he was looking at her and she had never felt more beautiful.

"I don't know what I want to do more, fuck you, or just look at you."

"Oh, please fuck me," she said without hesitation, and he fell into her and lost himself completely. It was no longer him or her, they became one entity, moving in synchronicity, sliding in and out of each other again and again. They rolled over and over in bed, taking turns being on top, eventually resting on their sides, arms and legs everywhere, with a constant slow rhythmic thrust of pelvises. They were face to face, eyes open, just enjoying the communication of slow in and out, every stroke expressing passion as their tempo gradually grew in heightened urgency. The raw vulnerability of her facial expressions were more erotic than anything William could imagine, and when she came, her eyes squeezed shut and her teeth pulled on her bottom lip and he was so enchanted by the close up face in ecstasy that he felt surprised when he realized he was coming too. He kept his eyes open as he released himself inside of her, and watched her tense expression relax into a smile and she giggled before opening her eyes.

They remained in embrace, catching their breath, hands stroking soft skin. Tracy sighed and rolled onto her back. "I'm so excited for tomorrow," Tracy said.

"Really? You look forward to a doctor visit?"

"Yes! Especially since you are going with me and will get to hear the baby's heartbeat."

William thought about the fact that the baby had its own tiny heart pulsating pumping blood through its' tiny body, as he softly caressed her still smooth belly.

"Plus, after that I finally get to see my man play baseball!"

"Ah yes," William laughed, "Well I hope you won't be too bored."

"I'll bring a book," Tracy laughed, "I'm kidding. I couldn't get bored watching you."

William didn't answer, just kissed her bare shoulder.

"Be right back," she said as she rose to use the bathroom, still in her boots. William remained in bed wondering about how his teammates would react when they saw his beautiful long-legged girlfriend.

"William!" Tracy stood in the doorway, her face filled with horror, "I'm bleeding!"

"What?" William jumped up, "A lot or a little?"

"A little." Tracy's face was extra pale.

"What should we do?" William jumped up.

"I don't know? What can we do?"

William started pacing, his hands in his hair. He wanted to yell, "Stop bleeding!" at her belly, but knew it was futile. "Hospital," he said.

"What? No. I think it...I mean what could they do?"

"I don't know. I just ...I don't know what else to do. Are you in pain?"

"No, I'm scared."

William took her in his arms.

"Maybe I should call Beth? She'll know what to do."

William didn't answer, just held her until she backed up and her eyes bulged, her mouth formed a little 'O' and she doubled over.

"Hospital," William grabbed his phone and called a cab, then helped Tracy into her clothes.

"I'm okay. It was just a really bad cramp."

"Hospital," William repeated, and guided her downstairs to the taxi that had already arrived. Once seated in the cab, Tracy began to whimper and William was not sure if it was fear or pain, so he held her and stroked her hair. "Hospital. ER entrance," he said to the driver.

Tracy groaned and held her belly again and William snapped, "Faster!" to the driver. They reached the hospital in eight minutes and William got out of the cab and told an attendant to bring a wheelchair against Tracy's insistence that she could walk. She winced as she stood up and the attendant helped her into the chair. William saw the blood on the seat of the cab and didn't mention it, just handed the driver a hundred dollar bill and told him to keep the change.

* * * * *

"Nana!" Tracy burst into tears when Beverly walked into the hospital room.

William stood to make room as Beverly hurried to the bed and hugged Tracy. William tried not to cry as Tracy broke down in her Nana's embrace, but he couldn't keep it from coming so he whispered, "Excuse me," and tried to step around her to leave the room, but Beverly grabbed his arm and raised her tear covered face.

"No William, we're family now. We can cry together."

And so he joined in the three-way hug and they all wept together.

* * * * *

William and Beverly sat in the waiting room side by side, and when the doctor came out Beverly took his hand.

"She's fine. The anesthesia should wear off in about thirty minutes."

"Why did this happen?" William asked.

"It's very common for women to miscarry in the first trimester. The fetus is defective in some way and it stops growing and nature just expels the pregnancy, but in Tracy's case I think the IUD was the culprit."

"It was still in?"

"Yes, that happens occasionally," the doctor answered. "It's out now. Anyway, she' back in room 214 and you can go on in there. Just be aware that it is common for people coming out of anesthesia to be very emotional and given the circumstances, she will need consoling."

"Of course," Beverly answered.

The two walked back and took seats beside the bed, but remained silent. Beverly was deep in prayer, William deep in thought, and Tracy in a deep sleep.

After what felt like a very long time, Tracy opened her eyes slowly and groaned.

William jumped up and took her hand, "Are you in pain?"

"There's no more baby," Tracy cried. William took her in his arms and held her and neither spoke.

A nurse came in to check on Tracy and ask how she was feeling and check her vitals. Tracy answered fine because physically she felt okay. "How long do I have to stay?"

"We want to watch you for at least an hour," the nurse answered. "I'll let the doctor know you are awake."

As soon as the nurse left, Tracy started talking to Beverly about work. "The store opens in few hours, Nana. Maybe Antonio can handle things until noon, but I need to be there today. The church flowers and-"

"Don't even think about going to work today. I have spoken to Antonio and Rachel and they have it covered."

"But Rachel doesn't work on Thursdays!"

"She gets out of class at eleven and said she will go straight to the shop after that. Devin is going to come in later and help with the church flowers and any internet orders. You don't have anything to do today except go home and rest, and I will see to that."

"Actually, I'm not going to work. I'll take care of Tracy." William said.

"Even better," Beverly smiled weakly. "I'm so very tired. I will share a cab with you two if you don't mind, and go home and get some rest and call you when I wake."

"Yes, it's been a long night," William answered.

The three nodded in agreement and waited for the doctor.

* * * * *

Back at home with her head in his lap, and her face in her hands, Tracy cried silently as William stroked her hair. Finally she spoke, "I'm so glad you were here when this happened. It would have been so much worse if I were home alone."

"I thought the same thing."

"I can't believe yesterday I was pregnant and today I'm not. It's surreal, kind of like finding out I was pregnant in the first place."

William didn't answer, just continued to run his fingers through her hair.

"I'm going to admit something that I need to tell you. I have very mixed feelings and I ...I'm about fifty percent sad and fifty percent relieved. And I feel really guilty about that William, but...I really am kind of relieved. I mean, I got excited about it because I had to, but...I wasn't ready."

William nodded. He didn't say it out loud, but he was much sadder and more disappointed than he expected, but he had been so concerned about Tracy's health and mental state that he had not really allowed himself to feel the loss completely. "We can try again. The doctor said in two months we could try again."

Tracy took a deep breath and nodded slowly, "I'm suddenly very tired."

William nodded and stood, "Of course. We can talk about it later. Can I put you to bed?"

Tracy nodded and stood and walked to the bedroom. William turned out the lights and followed her. She stripped down to her panties and put on a t-shirt. William stripped down to his boxers and crawled into bed. "I love you, Kitten. You are going to make an amazing mother. We are going to make a beautiful baby...someday...soon I hope."

Tracy's expression softened and she said, "I love you too William. But let's hold off on this baby thing, okay?"

"Okay," he agreed, and had to meditate for thirty minutes on his back, trying to let go of an idea he had already accepted.

DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,059 Followers
12