Flower Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no windows in the pony part of the transporter. I fall asleep.

I awake suddenly. We're stopped and the ramp is being lowered.

I recognize this place. Its the pony farm. El and I are taken into the stable area. My halter is taken off by the cute brown haired trainer. I know her. I associate her with kindness and discipline. She puts my bit in my mouth .and adjusts my bridle then wraps my reins around a ring on the wall. Eloise is tethered to the same ring. We stand with our hips and shoulders touching as all the humans leave us.

They come back and my owner takes my reins and backs me over to my cart. She and the girl connect me to the traces and shafts, then lead me to a queue of pony carts by the stable door. There is excitement and a bit of tension around. One by one those ahead of me go out and the line moves up. Then it's my turn. The shafts jiggle as my owner climbs in. The girl lets go of my reins. The buggy whip touched my rump lightly and my reins flip. I fast walk out the door. I'm steered around and stopped in front of a platform with humans on it. It's an outside paddock. Then my reins flip again and my owner steers me around and around through a course marked with orange cones. Slow walk, fast walk, and trot. I keep my head up, shoulders back and knees high. That's all I have to think about as my beautiful owner is guiding me. She is everything to me. She cares for me and protects me, in return I serve her by riding her in my cart where ever she guides me.

We stop again in front of the stand. I stand straight and proud. I am her beautiful pony.

We go back into the stables. I'm unharnessed from my cart and the girl rubs me down with a soft towel. My blanket goes over my shoulders and again I'm tethered with Eloise.

Some stroking and cooing and they all leave. We lean against each other and stare at the wall.

We're loaded into the transport and taken home.

By the time Nancy had unharnessed me I was excited beyond reason. As soon as we were in the house I scooped her into my arms and as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her to our bedroom and tossed her onto the bed. She lifted her ass as I pulled off her skirt and panties. I dove tongue first into her cunt. I licked, fingered and kissed her dripping snatch. The heels of her boots kicked at the small of my back. She thrashed and bucked.

"Pony Pony, yes eat me pony, oh gawd yes!"

She got out of bed and with an angelic smile took off her boots, stockings, blouse and bra.

She opened the top drawer in her dresser and took out the tube of berry sex lube and the purple strap on.

"Now Pixie is going to give her pony a real fucking." She tossed me the lube and put on the cock. "Lube me and suck it Darling. I know you need it."

I stroked her purple weapon, and swallowed. She pushed me back and told me to get on my knees. I thought she was going to do me doggy style but she had different plans.

"Get your cheek down on the pillow." She fingered lube into my back door.

"I hear you moan when I push your butt plug in, sweetheart, so tonight I'm going to give you the full treatment."

Once past my sphincter she smoothly pushed all the way in. One arm was around my waist. She began to pump. Her fingers were in my cunt. She found my clit.

By the time she finished sodomizing me the sheets were soaked from my juices running down my thighs.

We had a microwave pasta supper and Nancy told me we came in sixth out of nine in our class at the show.

The next week I bought a diamond ring and asked Nancy to marry me.

That was a month ago. Tonight I'm staying at Janet and Frank's because we thought it might be bad luck for the brides to see each other before the ceremony on the wedding day.

12