Flowers for Jill Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking control, he grasped her by the hair and brought her face to his crotch, then tightened his fingers into her silky strands to move her against him so that the lower part of her face stroked his cotton-covered erection.

She moaned and opened her mouth on the fabric sucking sideways at the middle part of his shaft, and he flinched and pulled her head back as the sudden movement made his cock jerk and threaten to release.

"You fucking tease." He admonished and praised at the same time, noticing the glint in her eyes, and the grin she tried to contain, "I'm going to fuck your throat raw for being such a tease."

"I'm not a tease, I promise; I'm just shy." She goaded him strumming her finger tips along his hard-on like she was playing the piano, "I wonder what you have here for me." she reached his waistband, and pulled down at the same time he hefted his hips up to assist her. His hard cock thumped up slapping her jaw, then bounded to slide along her cheek until it went all the way to flap up against his stomach, before the heavy, large head weighed it down to settle on his abdomen. He was larger than average, he knew that and tried not to make such a big deal of it, but the way her pupils expanded and her nose flare when she saw the tip of his penis touch his navel, made him smirk with arrogance. He was a challenge for any cocksucker out there, no matter how talented she was. No one's ever been able to take his whole length down their throats, and he didn't mind having a woman's hand on the root of his dick to make up for the inches she couldn't get into her mouth.

Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing, and she lifted her gaze to his again, "You're larger than I expected."

Marc took his cock in his right hand jerking it a couple of times, before lowering it to wipe the leaking tip on her cheek, "Don't be scared of it, c'mon give it a little kiss."

"I'm not scared," she watched his eyes as he swept his thick penis across her face leaving a translucent trail of precome on the apples of her cheeks, and her forehead. She was forced to close her eyes when he moved it across her face again, changing the position a little, painting her with his pre-ejaculate to mark his territory.

"Kiss it then." He dared her, positioning his glans at her lips, and she pursed them to place a resounding kiss on him, before parting them to French kiss the tip as enthusiastically as she kissed his mouth earlier. She then darted her tongue out and started to bathe his member with her saliva, heedless of how slutty it made her look to salivate over a stranger's dick the way she did. She kept her hands on his thighs, caressing them and pausing to dig her nails into his skin every few seconds, while twirling her tongue around his penis messily and looking up into his eyes.

One hand combed through her silken hair, the other held his cock as he fed it to her, slowly pulling her head back to rasp, "Open up," then sliding into the pink cavern of her mouth, pushing her head down on him to sink a few inches into her.

Expertly, she sucked him as she went, loosening her lips a little to let her saliva coat and lubricate his cock, and he stroked her cheek to complement her zeal and talent, "Good girl, Jill, now see if you can get more in."

She pulled back for air, and smiled at the weeping tip that never stopped dripping seminal fluid, "You're oozing a lot of precome."

He was one of those guys that produced a lot of precome when aroused, and it used to embarrass him when he was a teenager and got excited over everything and nothing, but as an adult, he acknowledged the need for it in a blowjob. Most women didn't comment on it, but Jill wasn't most women, and she didn't drop the subject as she lapped at the tip with quick, kitten-like licks, "It's flooding my mouth, so yummy, I love it."

He smacked her cheek with his dick playfully, smearing her saliva and his precome on her golden skin, "You talk too much," when she smiled, he rewarded her with another whack, and another, before tugging her hair and getting her to present him with her other cheek, and repeated his slick slaps leaving her cheeks flushed and streaked with moisture.

When her hands left his legs to squeeze her own breasts, he released his cock and watched it with her as it bounced up again, "Take it." he told her, and she complied by wrapping her left hand around it, and giving it a few pumps then taking it into her mouth again.

Her tongue licked the bottom of his dick as she descended on him, pausing several times to undulate her tongue and move it to the side spreading her spit on him to make it easier to take his length in. He watched her go lower and lower, until her lips touched her fingers, taking a little more than half of his cock in.

He complimented her again when she dragged her lips back and released him with a pop to breathe again, "You're doing very nicely," he murmured, his voice hoarse and strangled, "keep going. Jerk me with your hand if you can't take more into your mouth."

She frowned momentarily, then shook her head, "I'm taking you all the way in, Jack, I want you down my throat."

"It's okay if you can't," he reassured her, "I don't mind."

Her eyes softened, and he heard her whisper, "You're kind, people get mistreated when they're kind."

That remark made him laugh, albeit a strange choppy laugh, but he shook his head, "You're giving me too much credit, baby, I'm big and I'm bragging about it!"

"You're huge." She agreed, "but I can deep-throat you."

A challenge? "Show me." he encouraged grasping her wrist and taking her hand off, "No hands this time."

She put her hands in her lap, and burrowed closer to him, the smile on her face telling him how much she liked the give and take between them.

A kiss on his glans, a lick, then she wrapped her lips around him and sucked sharply at the head making his leg jerk abruptly. She then proceeded to suck and move forward, her eyes glued to his, her cheeks hollowed, and her skill moving her on top of the list of women that sucked him before very quickly. His cock was about three quarters inside of her mouth when the tip reached her throat, and she gagged twice, tried to hold on, but couldn't and pulled free of him. Thick lines of saliva connected her gaping mouth to his penis, and she took deep breaths and blinked rapidly.

That was more than any other woman has even been able to handle of him; holding on for about ten seconds with all that cock in her mouth was admirable, and he started to tell her that, but stopped himself. Let her try and take some more, she seemed bent on doing so, so why not let her?

Her tongue swirled the white, bubbly lines of spit in the air collecting the slimy saliva and cock juice into her mouth as she leaned forward again. Reaching him, she rose slightly higher on her knees, then spit the foamy mouthful of moisture on his cock and nuzzled her lips into the mess.

This was definitely the naughtiest blowjob he's ever received, topping even the ones he got during wild college frat parties, and loose wanna-be models who chased him around offering their mouths for his use. She was uninhibited, primal, and she didn't flinch from his girth, cock slapping, or the sight of his full, low-hanging balls that promised to flood her mouth with cum.

Quick, slick sounds alerted him to the fact that she had a hand in her panties when she took him in her mouth yet again. She fingered herself and went down on him, and he combed his fingers through her hair in silent gratitude and incitation, "That's it, good girl, keep going." He kept urging her, and she moved on until he hit her throat. This time, she relaxed her jaw, closed her eyes, and carried on courageously until the large head popped into her throat. He saw her eyes squeeze tighter, a few tears escaping them to cling to the tips of her lashes, but she didn't stop her advancement. Her throat tightened convulsively when she swallowed difficulty on him, and he sat still for her until she progressed again taking the last inch in, and burying her nose into his pubic hair.

His head buzzed and his eyes glazed in lust; he was bottomed out inside her throat, this had to be a dream or something, it was too decadent, too licentious to be a mere unexpected turn to a regular day.

"Christ!" he prayed throwing his head back against the sofa's rest, and felt her gulp one more time, before withdrawing to inhale a lung-full of air, and cough a few times. Her eyes watered, her nose reddened, and her lips were swollen -she was beyond beautiful, very female, and unrestrained. Used by him.

"Fucking unbelievable." He heard his own voice exclaim, and she smiled weakly at him, and wiped her mouth on her right shoulder.

"Did you like that?"

As if she had to ask, "What do you think?"

"I think I should go again."

"My thoughts exactly."

She was bolder now, knowing that her throat can accommodate him. She gulped him down again, slipping him into her throat and holding for a count of twelve or fifteen seconds during which he reached for her neck to massage it gently, still in awe at her skill.

She gagged loudly, and frowned drawing back, but didn't take a break to breathe through her mouth, and attacked his cock again. His hands held her head, and he stroked her cheeks and ears with his thumbs, and allowed himself to thrust into her at last, fucking her mouth and throat roughly. She gagged on him several times, but braved on, the thick spit that leaked from her mouth dripping onto her thighs, chest, and his trousers.

Their eyes were locked on each other's, and the minute hers flapped shut, he knew that she was coming. Muffled moans came from her mouth mixed with the gluck, gak, guh chocking noises, and he sped up involuntarily, completely transfixed by the sight of her climaxing as she masturbated herself and fellated him. Loud, slick gagging noises filled his ears, and he felt a spasm move up his legs, his blood heating and leaving his brain that went numb for a second, before his orgasm his him like a freight train.

He growled brutally as his semen erupted out of him powerfully, shooting straight down her throat. Jillian swallowed, her eyes fluttering in surprise, then she took over pulling back and grasping his cock with a hand to aim it at her open mouth.

He couldn't close his eyes despite the intensity of his climax, the sight of the thick white ropes of cream coating her tongue and filling her mouth was impossible to resist. Her fingers squeezed his shaft milking him for all he's got even when his cum was too much for her to swallow and started to leak from the corners of her mouth to drip down her chin and onto her tits.

"Swallow it." he murmured huskily when the last drops of cum spurted out of his cock, and she closed her mouth swallowing his load, then licked her lips and darted her tongue to lick at the small runlets that lined the sides of her mouth.

"You rocked," he was unable to resist grinning at her, feeling on top of the world; Christmas, New Year's, Halloween, and his birthday came on the same day it seemed, and this was his gift.

She flashed him the rock sign of the horns, before wiping her mouth with both hands, then licking them clean -even the one that she fucked herself with. She coughed a couple times, and cleared her throat, before leaning backwards and lying down on the carpet to rest.

He was drained, but the sight of her bent knees slightly spread and presenting him with her flushed, soaking pussy, revved him on. Peremptorily, he bent forward and hooked his arms under her knees, straightening her legs, and tugging her up and closer to him until she straddled him.

Her eyes shot open, and she braced body on her elbows, "What are you doing?" she wriggled in the uncomfortable position, but his answer was to rip apart the crotch of her panties, and lower his head to her cunt and take a long, luxurious lick of her sopping juices.

She tasted heavenly, clean and tangy, and he swallowed his first taste of her before spitting a mouthful on her snug hole. She flinched tightening her legs around him, and he swirled the sticky moisture around with his tongue then pressed his lips between her spread out pink lips and kissed her. Her legs were trembling, whether from the awkward position, or his intimate kiss, he didn't know, but he wanted to find out. Big hands covered her incredibly soft, delicately muscled thighs, his skin seemed pale on her tan thighs, yet she still looked boundlessly dainty, a golden female. He lifted his head and met her eyes with his; light blue on dark brown, she whispered "Jack, please." And that was his answer.

"You taste like a tart, you tart." He cooed blowing at her shaved juicy peach that quivered and oozed more of its raw, slick must for him to lap up.

Marc licked her, and she moaned "Jack." again, the nickname started to bother him. Here he was, going down on her for all he was worth, and she said the wrong name, yet he didn't have the grounds to complain. So, instead of grousing about who, he focused on how much and what alternating between nipping her blossoming, pulpy lips and licking up her slippery elixir.

Her fine, long left leg extended and retracted fitfully, before straightening to dig the heel of her shoe into the cushion behind him. Her body's responses encouraged him to move faster, rolling his tongue and pushing it into her cunt hole. He had an idea to repay her for the best head he'd ever gotten, and was going to reward her with an orgasm she won't forget for years.

Readjusting his hands and legs, he stationed her more securely, holding her still with his left hand, and freeing the right to swirl her wetness with his finger tips. Her breasts jiggled when her body bucked, and she covered them with her own hands, digging her elbows into the ground, and squeezing hard, "More." She entreated, and he dove in for the kill, plunging two fingers into her tight passage, and curling them up to where her spongy g-spot was. She cried out, kicking one of her legs, and he smiled into her pussy, nipping at her distended clit, and rolling it between his blunt teeth with infinite finesse.

"Oh my God, oh my God," she repeated with a tremulous voice like a divine mantra, gulping and bucking, her fingers contracting to knead her tits harder. He didn't stop, even when she thrashed her head to the sides whimpering, and sobbing little prayers. On and on he went frigging her snug cunt and suckling her clit, until she cried out and started to contract and convulse around his fingers.

Inside her, he moved the tip of his middle finger just right, and triggered the eruption he was aiming for. Three quick squirts of warm pussy juice gushed out of her tightness to soak his hand and face, and he heard her gasp, clearly not expecting that to happen.

"Oh God, Jack, what? Oh God...aaah..."

"Easy, easy..." he kissed her tender, swollen folds soothingly as she came down her pinnacle, and she shook her head blinking in bewilderment, "That's never happened to me before," he moved her heavy-lidded tired gaze to his, "I didn't even think it could happen to a woman, thought it was all a myth."

Squirting was messy, and he didn't try it with many women, but she was the exception to every rule, "Well now you know better." He smiled easing her legs down, and smoothing his hands on them to massage any cramps his inexpedient, crude handling might have caused.

"Mr. Dussant, there's a gentleman here that says he has an appointment with you." His intercom sounded loudly, tearing into the silence of the room, and he stared at the black and silver box with the blinking red light.

"Mr. Dussant?" his secretary enquired again, "Are you there?"

Shaking himself from his reverie, he cleared his throat and pushed a button turning the light green, "Yuh...give me a second."

What the hell? Here he was, a thirty-three year old civilized -seemingly together- man reminiscing and daydreaming about a sexual encounter he's had months ago with one of his top employees. He felt like a nincompoop sitting there and sporting a boner right in his office, wasting the better part of an hour in sexual memories.

"I'm wrapping up a...a dealy here, Mrs. Kirchhoff," he said in the intercom again, "ask the gentleman to wait, and offer him some refreshments."

"Okay."

But instead of focusing on getting himself situated, he dialed a number and had a brief conversation with the ancient lady from archives who said she can retrieve Jillian's initial application with all her other personnel documents for him.

"Do you have a copy of her modeling portfolio down there, as well?" he asked trying to sound casual when he was tapping the end of his gold pen nervously against his burnished mahogany desk top.

"I'm not sure, Mr. Dussant," her voice waivered with age, "I sure hope I can find it, though."

"Thanks, Mrs. Rosewood, I appreciate it."

He made another phone call to one of the talent scouts he knew from his old company and asked for any and all pictures and spreads he can find of one Jillian Zahra.

"And what do I get for this? I can't waste my time looking for some chick's pictures when I could be looking for a job, hot shot."

Marc winced taking the phone away from his ear, and scratching its corner against his chest, then capitulated "Alright, alright, I'll also have them look at your CV here and see what we have."

"Now you're talking!"

"I can't promise anything, but I'll put in the good word for you."

He was already descending, and he didn't like it. Sure, the guy was competent, but that wasn't the reason why he recommended the position. A part of him was willing him to offer Jillian a raise or a higher position to see if that'll get her to continue having sex with him, and he wasn't particularly proud of himself for thinking like that. He went from fending off excessive female attention, to plotting to bribe someone to fuck him. It's always been the other way around. Model hopefuls offered him sexual favors for a shot at a commercial or a chance to be featured in the company's fashion catalogue. When he wasn't being propositioned by a woman looking for a job in the fashion world, he basked in the smug satisfaction of being the recipient of ongoing offers from glamour models and starlets who didn't mind being labeled as arm candy as long as they got to be with a handsome, rich young man.

None of them was like his addictive, delicious, stubborn Jillian. He could be stubborn, too, and she was about to be on the receiving end of one hell of an obstinate onslaught of persistence.

He went to his private bathroom for a splash of cold water on the face, and tried to readjust his unrelenting erection to conceal it as best as he could. He groaned grimacing at how the casual touch jumpstarted him; his cock was hard, and primed for a fuck, and it didn't understand his precarious situation right then.

Short few minutes later, he managed to look presentable, and washed his face and hands one more time, before heading out for his interview. Separating Mr. Dussant the boss from Marc -Jillian's profligate lover- was proving to be a challenge he wasn't sure he can win.