Flowers for the Dead Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne put up no resistance. She stared up at the ceiling with wide, watery eyes. She was determined not to shed any more tears. She wanted to feel numb, just like she had that night at the party those few years ago. That man, that stranger had violated her when she was so vulnerable. Here she was again, being spread wide at the will of some man, some god. Yet, this was different. He seemed concerned for her pleasure and her pain. As he thrust slowly in and out, her aching began to subside. Cautiously, she chanced a glance at his face. His dark brow was furrowed in concentration. A vein pulsed in his neck as his chest rose and fell with deep, measured breaths. Daphne realized that he was holding himself back. She suddenly felt...safe? She tried to relax the tension in her body. It would make it easier for them both.

As Daphne relaxed, Hades was able to fill her entirely. She arched her back as his impressive girth stretched her walls. Hades continued his languid pace, trailing cool kisses on the inside of her leg. The cold of his lips combined with the rough tickle of his stubble caused Daphne's core to clench. Hades felt her tight, warm walls clasp around his length and glanced up at her. Daphne looked away quickly, embarrassed that she was feeling any pleasure at all from their encounter. Still, Hades had seen her face. Even more, he smelled the lilac of her scent. She was no longer afraid. Encouraged, Hades picked up his pace. His deepening thrusts were met with Daphne's breathy gasps.

Daphne turned her head and covered her mouth as Hades' thrusts reached her g-spot. She would be mortified if the semblance of even the quietest moan crossed her lips. Despite her efforts to dissociate, Daphne felt a familiar heat building in her cheeks. As Hades' length caressed her slickening folds, the heat spread to her chest. Her nipples hardened as her breasts bounced with each thrust. Daphne blushed furiously as she heard the wet slaps of their coupling. Despite the coolness of the cock deep inside her, the heat in Daphne's body continued to rise. When Hades next thrust pressed against her swollen clitoris, Daphne let out breathy moan.

Daphne looked quickly at her abductor and was met with his hungry, grey gaze. He had heard.

That moan was the affirmation that Hades needed. Placing his hands at either side of her waist, he rolled his hips so that he pressed into Daphne's clit with every stroke. Even with her hand over her mouth, her moans could not be stopped. Hades continued to take deep, measured breaths. In order for the two to be completely bound, they both needed to achieve climax. Hades was determined to bring her pleasure before he found his own. As the sound of their joining flesh filled the cavernous room, he knew that Daphne's peak was not far away. The god continued his steady pace in and out of Daphne's now dripping pussy.

As her sex clenched around his hard length, he sensed it. The room was suddenly filled with the overwhelming scent of coriander, flower of lust.

Hades groaned as he burrowed deeper into her folds. He was rewarded with squeeze and squeal from his mate. She was close.

Hades leant over Daphne and took one of her pert nipples into his mouth. He massaged the other breast in his broad hand as he thrust into her with vigor. Daphne shivered at the sensation causing her pussy to tighten around Hades' immense cock. After laving both her nipples, Hades trailed his cool tongue along her throat. As his own orgasm mounted, he buried one hand into her mass of curls. The other hand gripped her voluptuous rear.

Daphne was beside herself. The cold of his flesh, his furtive caresses, the scratch of his beard, the fullness of his cock. It was all too much. As Hades' bit gently at her neck, the tight knot of Daphne's arousal unraveled. Her limbs stiffened. Her sopping walls gripped her lover relentlessly as wave after wave of climax caused her legs to tremble. Daphne let out a keening moan as Hades continued to grind into her clit. When he reached between them to pinch it between his thumb and forefinger, she screamed.

As Daphne quaked beneath him, he finally released his restraint. With a rumbling groan, he pummeled her pussy with deep, wild thrusts. The scent of coriander flower and the sound of Daphne's desperate moans took him over the edge. As her sex continued to squeeze his phallus, Hades buried his cock as deep as it would go. With a roar, he unleashed rope after rope of his seed into Daphne's womb. They were bound.

Still catching his breath, Hades reluctantly pulled his cock from Daphne's dripping sex. Lowering her leg from his shoulder, he rolled over beside her. Before she could move away, he pulled her into his arms and buried his face in her curls.

Her breathless voice filled his ears, "Will I get pregnant?"

Hades laughed, without his usual mirth.

"My darling Persephone, nothing can be born from death."

12