Flowers for the Dead Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, sweetheart," Hades chuckled, "I want to see that breathtaking look on your face when you cum for me." He pushed the pillows aside and intensified his efforts between her legs.

Daphne's hips bucked involuntarily. She shut her eyes and turned her face away.

"Look at me," he commanded.

Daphne obeyed. The sight of Hades' stormy eyes on hers while he fucked her with his mouth overcame her. A wanton cry escaped her lips as her body shook in orgasm.

~ ~ ~

"Are you ready for me?" he asked as Daphne continued to tremble with the aftershocks of her climax.

"What?" she breathed.

Daphne gaped as Hades removed his tunic, revealing his full erection.

She shook her head and backed into the headboard.

"Oh no," she quaked, drawing her knees to her chest.

Hades swiftly grabbed her by the hips and flipped her on all fours.

"I will not take you against your will, dear one. You are my consort," He bent to place kisses along her spine. His phallus nudged against the back of her thigh.

"That didn't stop you before," she retorted, trying to avail to escape Hades' firm grip on her ass.

"Did I harm you?" he began to stroke the tip of his cock against her slit, "Your screams of pleasure did not indicate such."

Daphne balled her fists. It was true that he hadn't hurt her much when he could have. But she had never consented. How had she ended up naked before him again?

"I will only enter you upon your permission," he assured, continuing to caress her slick folds.

"You will never have it," she ground out. She struggled to ignore the arousal dripping down her thighs.

"I believe you will find, my dear—" --he reached to fondle her breasts. "—that I am a very patient god."

Daphne bit her lip again. With every touch, her body became more sensitive. Her sex was swollen with desire. Each stroke of his cock taunted her. She craved more, something beyond the slow back and forth of his glans just inches from her core. She shut her eyes against the sensation. If she held out long enough, maybe he would give up.

The torture continued for what seemed to Daphne like an eternity. Soon, she was on the verge of another orgasm.

Maybe if I can just cum more time, I'll be able to stay like this until he stops.

Daphne arched her back so that Hades' length collided with her clitoris at every stroke.

Yes, just a few more moments. I'm so clo—

The movements behind her stopped. An unintentional whine left her lips.

Hades bit back a chuckle, "Having fun?".

Daphne fumed. He had said this wasn't a game and now he was toying with her.

"If you want me to fuck you, darling, all you have to do is ask," he resumed his teasing. Only this time, he moved painfully slowly.

Daphne gripped the bedsheets in frustration. She had been so close to another climax. She heaved a heavy sigh of resolution.

"Please..." she mumbled into the pillows.

Hades caressed her folds just an iota faster, "What as that? You will have to project. This room is so—"

"Please!" she shouted.

Hades smiled smugly. Gripping Daphne's hips, he nearly filled her with one thrust. The pair moaned in simultaneous pleasure. Hades increased his pace, his thighs slapping against hers. Daphne gasped with every thrust. If she wasn't careful, she might scream.

"Let me hear it," Hades ground out, as if reading her thoughts. He held one of her arms behind against her back and pulled her towards him.

Daphne whimpered. Their new position gave Hades full access to her body, of which he took full advantage. He proceeded to squeeze her breasts with one hand, while the other furtively circled her pearl.

~ ~ ~

His teasing had been worthwhile. By the time Hades had entered Daphne's channel, she had been dripping wet and panting. After she had climaxed, their bond must have grown stronger. Now, he could do more than just sense her emotions; he could hear snippets of her thoughts. The notion caused his phallus to throb near painfully. If he felt this way now, it would only grow stronger after he emptied his seed inside of her again.

Hades plunged deeper inside of the maiden writhing in front of him. The force of his thrusts nearly knocked her off balance. To keep from falling, she wrapped her free arm around his neck.

He took full advantage of her exposed throat. He nipped at her ear and left a trail of love bites to her shoulder. He inhaled the rich scent of coriander flower. She was near orgasm, and so was he.

He rolled her clitoris between his fingers, eliciting a squeal from his lover. He wanted more.

"Say it," he demanded.

"Must you be so—"

"Say it or I will force it from you," he said, his quickening strokes emphasizing his command.

When no sound left her lips, Hades pushed her back onto all fours. From the clenching of her slick walls, he could tell that she was just at the edge. He would get what he demanded.

Hades gripped her hips and rode her with abandon.

~ ~ ~

Daphne knew what he wanted. She could sense it. As her orgasm washed over her, she gave it to him.

"Hades!" she cried as her body shook.

"Again," he moaned as he spilled into her center. "Say it again!"

"Hades!" she screamed, her mind fuzzy with a climax stronger than she'd felt before.

"Yes, my wife," he crooned, as his movements slowed. "It sounds so beautiful on your lips."

Daphne felt suddenly empty as Hades withdrew from her. As she collapsed onto the bed, he lay down next to her. She rested her head on his chest and listened to the beating of his heart as hers calmed.

He stroked her hair gently and kissed her forehead.

"My darling Persephone, adored by the sun," he sighed.

Daphne looked up, "If I am adored by the sun, then what of you?"

"I am pitied by the moon."