Flowers of the Sapphire Moon Ch. 02

Story Info
There is no escape from the strange cave.
1.4k words
4.29
55k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note: This is the second part of the series, as indicated by 'Ch. 02'. I don't particularly like this one, but it was necessary in order to take the story where I want it to go. Hope you like it anyways, but the next one will be more like the first.

*****

"Where's Jennifer?" Brett asked, genuinely concerned.

Exploring caves was dangerous work sometimes, and both Brett and John had let themselves get occupied with other work...again. It was a habit of theirs, though it had never mattered that much in the past. They tended to be some part of a larger team, or have the third and/or fourth person in the group getting sidetracked along with them.

"I think she went over this way" John suggested, pointing at a natural archway.

Brett nodded, and they both walked across the large cavern to where the archway loomed overhead. After looking through, both stood still in shock. There was a giant plant in the center of a room, surrounded by a patch of large growths on the ground.

Now, it's important to grasp how odd that kind of discovery is. John and Brett were amazed that, in these deserted caverns, they had found a small smear of some type of fungus on the wall. That was amazing. The discovery of plant life, never mind new plant life was just astronomical. It was the sort of thing that a scientist would dream of. John interrupted their mutual shock with a newly reworded question.

"If there's a discovery like this here, then where's Jennifer?"

Instead of answering, Brett simply pointed. At the flower, that is.

"The first thing that she would do is try to figure out what that is, so I think that she's probably just gone and lost herself in the magic of a giant flower. You know how girls are."

John laughed.

"Let's see if we can get her out of there for a bit. She'll probably suffocate at this rate."

The two again walked forward, stepping carefully between the large swellings and over the tubes which connected them to the central flower. Brett grabbed a petal and tried to pull it back, but all of them were completely stiff. There was no way in or out of the flower. Brett looked particularly worried.

"What's wrong?" John asked.

"Well, this is a serious problem if she's in there. I'm not a plant guy, but I have a few plants at home. The only kind of plant that lets you in and not out has one thing in mind, and it involves acid and a funeral."

With that, John began to frown rather seriously.

"Come with me," Brett announced, "we have to get help. We'll cut her out with machetes if we have to."

Quickly making their way back to the first room with the blue light, they made for the small doorway which led up to surface level tunnels. Just as they approached it, several vines pushed out of the doorway and blocked it. Brett gave a shout and tried to tear the vines away, but they were too strong. Instead, they wrapped around his hand and pierced his skin with their small barbs. Seconds later, he fell to the ground limp.

"Are you alright?!" John shouted, grabbing him and dragging him away from the vines. With the sudden shock of what had happened, he failed to notice a small prick of pain in his right leg as a small vine punctured his skin. Within seconds, its poison would begin to affect his judgement just as it had Jennifer's.

With no answer, John frantically tried to find a pulse. The pulse was weak, but he found it quickly. He could feel the pounding getting weaker and weaker, until he felt it stop less than a minute later. With his friend dead, he paced back and forth considering his options. If he tried to take on the vines, he'd be dead just as fast. There was no use trying to open that flower. The only option was to look for another way out.

John walked up and down each wall of the central room, then through several smaller rooms which were connected to it. All of them were dead ends. Giving up, he went back to try and call to Jen through the petals of the flower.

When he got back to the room, he saw the same scene with one difference; the gnarliest of the swellings had been re-shaped and re-colored to look exactly like Jennifer. From the angle he was at, he was pretty sure that the thing was standing on all fours naked. It wasn't until he got up close that he realized that it was a perfect replica.

Though everyone knew him as the sweet and considerate guy, he hid a rather intense general perversion. When he saw that it had the same rounded medium breasts, his mouth began to drool and he felt his dick start to swell up. When he confirmed that the thing wasn't moving at all, he couldn't help but move around to the back and see how well it had replicated her other features.

One time when he was surprising her but got no answer at the door, he had gone around the back of her house to see if she might be asleep. He walked up to the window and peered in. Instead of seeing his friend asleep, he turned to find her tossing her hair while picking up a pair of underwear from her drawer. Before he could look away (something which he swore he would have done if given enough time), she turned away from him and bent over, lifting her leg slightly to get her panties on. He bolted to the front and rang the bell again, but he would never forget the beauty that rested between her legs. She had a small dense thatch of dark brown hair, which covered around her lips and just a bit above. Her pussy itself was a pair of dark pink lips which met from ass to clit, showing nothing beneath.

To his amazement, the thing on the ground was identical. It was so identical -- in fact -- that he felt compelled to feel it. He carefully drew his fingers along the dripping lips, and then dipped them inside the red folds. Again, it was just the way it should be.

"Well I'll be" he offered in astonishment.

Quickly looking around, he realized that no one was there. In fact, he was most likely dead by the end of the day. Why shouldn't he have some fun while he was here?

John carefully undid his pants and knelt behind the Jen-thing, leaning over it so that he could feel her breasts. They were almost silky to the touch, and every texture felt perfect.

"Mmm, those feel like the real thing. I wonder what else does."

Pulling down his pants and boxers in one move, he began stroking his penis. Bringing up the memories of Jennifer earlier had also brought it up, so it didn't take much before he was kneeling behind her with a fully engorged eight-inch cock. Looking down, he wiped the head of his penis up and down her wet lips and watched as they separated. After positioning himself at her entrance, he gripped her breasts and thrust forward.

With a slow and continuous thrust, he slid in up until he bumped into something inside. Assuming he was all the way in, he began playfully pushing in and out the last few inches. This continued until he thrust in and bumped the end a bit harder, then felt four pinpricks just behind his head.

"Ah!" He exclaimed, pulling his cock out.

After a bit of struggling, he realized that he couldn't get it out. The end just behind the head had swelled and was being held in by a ring of contracted muscles inside. Then he began to feel something else.

While the muscles held him in, he felt the other muscles begin to rapidly contract and loosen, massaging his cock as he tried to get it free. At the same time, he felt the ring that he had bumped into loosen and fit around the head of his penis, ensuring that whatever it was received his full load. With his dick swelled, it had nowhere else to go.

With a giant gush and a loud groan, semen sprayed out of John's cock and filled the seed capsule, mixing with the light-blue gel and seeking out the egg within. The capsule sealed itself as John's cock went flaccid. It would have stimulated him again and gathered more sperm, had the egg not already started to grow and take form within...