Flowers of the Sapphire Moon Ch. 06

Story Info
A glimpse of truths, and loss of control.
4.5k words
4.49
27.9k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6

Jen

--------------------------

When Jennifer woke this time, there was no thought of nightmares and hallucinations. It was night still and it was hard to see, but she felt Ken's body draped over hers. They were both completely naked. There was a sensation of freedom for the first time since the whole experience had begun, realizing that she was a new person. Sure it was difficult to explain why she needed to be inseminated every day, or why every guy who met her now seemed to go out of control and want to do just that. But it was still easier than explaining why every guy got stuck in her, or why a nibble on their lip seemed to hurt them.

She turned onto her side and saw Ken's dick swelling. She wasn't very hungry and he obviously wasn't awake, but she felt the familiar motion inside her. She had noticed that whenever she saw a penis, the feeling happened. It was very faint, but she could almost tell what was happening just by the sensation. Something was rubbing along the sides of her pussy and as it stopped, it rested in the middle and touched all the walls. The only other sensation was a rubbing feeling on the entrance to her womb.

She turned onto her other side and took a few minutes to gently squeeze the muscles in her pussy, going up from her opening to the end. As she got about two thirds of the way in, she pressed on the opening that John and Ken had both penetrated. She felt it continue as she went farther, but then her passage expanded again -- as if the entrance was blocking off a deeper section.

When she got to the end, she constricted onto another big ring of muscles and took a gasp as a jolt of pleasure resounded throughout her body. Very gently, Jen felt the aperture and confirmed that it felt just like the one closer to her entrance. It was, however, many times more sensitive.

After she felt around on her pelvis and found a small fluid filled sac within, which made the first opening twitch when she rubbed it, she came to a conclusion about whatever had happened to her body. The first sac wasn't a womb, but more like a stomach. It contained Ken's semen and was right at that moment absorbing it into her bloodstream.

If that was true, then the second opening was most likely her actual cervix. She didn't know if it had always been that sensitive, but it was doubtful. Whatever had happened had vastly increased the precision and sensitivity of her nerves.

Rolling onto her stomach, Jen felt tired. She had done enough thinking for one night, and it would be morning before too long. If she wanted to sleep more, it would have to be right away. She drifted back off to sleep and began to dream about her secret fantasy.

One of the reasons that she had been so turned on by the sex she'd been having was that every male had ejaculated right into her womb -- or so she had thought at the time. It satisfied her deep craving to be impregnated, which she had kept secret from everyone. Part of the reason why she stayed away from men was because she was afraid that they'd want to have unprotected sex and that she would be too turned on to say no. Jennifer had always wondered what she would do if they had, and then said that they didn't want to pull out. Now she had her answer.

Even as she dreamed, she felt her new realizations twist her fantasies. She felt a pressure on her back as her fantasy man mounted her. His penis drifted down between her thighs, turning her on. Her pussy started to lubricate, her juices collecting in her passage and drooling out over her clit. She could feel her lover teasing her, parting her lips and then pulling back, slathering himself with her dripping need. She felt his head pop in and then back out, her muscles gripping him and trying to hold him inside.

She paused when she remembered that he would spend himself in the first orifice, thinking that it was her cervix. That would no longer satisfy her fantasy, now that she was pretty sure that she couldn't get pregnant if he filled that opening. She was sad that she was about to miss out on a chance to have unprotected sex, to be bred by a strong man. Her worry dissipated as she felt the shifting. The sac gently retreated back into the wall of her pussy as she lay there, waiting for her man to plunder her and give to her his seed. With the decoy out of the way, she knew that he would impregnate her. His semen would drench the walls of her womb and propagate inside, creating new life of their essences.

He thrust into her at that moment and pushed in seven inches, not finding the fake womb. At that, he pulled back a little and slipped in right up to his hilt, completely sheathed in her dripping passage.

He continued to pump her, but his head never touched her cervix. She could feel it, tensed at the invasion. She knew that it was completely sealed by the intense instinctual need she had to feel his cock on her cervix. All it needed was the steady massage of a dick as the tip thrust repeatedly against it, and it would open up for him.

After a few minutes, she could feel her fantasy fading as his dick started to tense in her passage. She felt a shuddering orgasm begin, but knew that her womb wouldn't open up to him without direct stimulation.

She shook and massaged his cock as it pulsed; the first few jets splashed against her cervix before he began spewing a gooey torrent against the sealed opening deep within that it could not reach. Despite his best attempt, he was not enough; her body demanded to be bred by only the very best.

As Jen felt the real sensation of fluid filling her, she suddenly woke up.

"Oh god, that feels so good" Ken said, lying on top of her back.

She pushed against him and he quickly pulled out, semen dripping from her as it flowed out the only way it could.

Her conscious mind was more afraid than turned on by the realization that her vagina was full of semen, and she prepared to beat and swear at Ken for his completely unacceptable behavior as she spun her upper torso around. Instead she stopped, staring at him, as he rolled off of her and fell unconscious to the floor of the tent.

Her heart was pounding with fear, eroticism, and anger, leaving her with no idea what to do. She watched as a thick stream of semen oozed from her lips and dribbled down her leg onto the bed. She really hoped that no one had heard the thump when Ken fell, because she wasn't in the most flattering position.

She picked up her medical robe from on the floor beside Ken and put it on, then checked his pulse. He seemed to just be unconscious, luckily. She slid the curtain aside just enough to make her way past it and made her way into the main area of the tent. As she walked out, Dr. Sook Hyun-jung walked into the tent carrying some charts.

Dr. Sook Hyun-jung -- or Haylee as she recommended the English-speaking scientists call her -- was a rather small woman, about a foot shorter compared to Jen, with a young face and a somewhat thin frame. She had cut her fine black hair since Jen had seen her last, and now had it in a short bob.

"Dr. Laurent!" She said, surprised. "What are you doing here?"

Jennifer was still dazed from what had just happened. "I've been in a cave for the last week, apparently."

Dr. Sook looked confused.

"Where were you before that?" she asked, "You were gone for about three months and a week."

Jennifer was taken aback. Thinking back to it, Kenneth had mentioned something about months -- but she had thought that it had been a dream. Glancing at the calendar, it was indeed the week after it had been, but she hadn't noticed the month.

"How did you end up here?" Haylee asked, "Have you seen Ken? I mean, Dr. Landers? He was supposed to be here when I started my shift."

Jen didn't know what to say. From the tone of Haylee's voice, she and Ken had become more personal over the last few months. While it was just an impression, she thought it was more than likely that Dr. Sook would react badly to hearing that Jen had just had unprotected sex with him...twice.

She quickly tried to change the subject, instead of responding.

"Shifts? I thought that we were exclusively focused on the caves."

Haylee nodded. "Yeah, but after the three of you went missing, we called in a search and rescue team. Neither of them ever came back, so we've decided that the caves are completely off-limits until we get military escorts -- and that won't be for another few months at least..." She trailed off for a moment. "Well...you know how the military is about helping science projects like this."

Jen nodded. The military hadn't been keen on sharing what little information they had, never mind rendering some sort of active assistance. Then again, she wasn't sure what help the military could have been. She had freely gone into the flower, taken her clothes off, spread her legs, and let that plant...

She realized that she was getting wet again, thinking about it.

"Did John or Brett ever make their way back?" Jen asked, surprised that she hadn't thought to ask sooner.

"Neither of them came back" Haylee said, shaking her head.

Jen took a slow breathe. "I wonder what happened to them?"

~~ Three months earlier ~~

John

------------------------------

"What on Earth happened?" John asked no one.

He had a bad habit of talking to himself when he was frustrated, which was coming out a lot at the moment. He had just found himself back in the room where Jen had disappeared, after specifically following his own signs that pointed out towards the mouth of the cave. He wouldn't have minded wandering in circles as much, had he not been significantly weighed down by the girl he was carrying. Not to say that she was heavy (he certainly wouldn't say that to her), but she was a fully grown adult and weighed more than he was used to, since he usually only carried a few kilos of research equipment.

John decided to take a break and confirm that he was reading his signs correctly. Though he was pretty sure that he wasn't making any mistakes, the fact that he was unable to get out was evidence to the contrary.

Making his way into a large chamber nearby which contained a few of the strange pods, he wandered around and found a spot of ground that looked rather smooth and comfortable.

John gently knelt and rolled Amy off of his shoulder, resting her gently against the wall. It was almost serene, the way her face was completely relaxed. He checked her pulse once again, and found that she was still unconscious -- but definitely alive.

Finally able to take a breather, John leaned back against the wall of the cavernous room. The whole thing was so marvelous, really, if he could just get past the weird events that kept happening. The air was warm, but not hot, and he could feel his muscles already recovering from their strain.

Just as John was starting to feel a bit more normal, he heard the voice from before.

"You have done well, my son."

John swung his head around, but didn't know where to look; the voice seemed to be coming from everywhere. This time, he knew that it was real.

"What do you mean? What do you want from me?" John asked the strange voice.

"I already told you that," said the voice. "I am your father. I created you. I took the flawed human form that you were, and made you into something significant...a man who will finally restore my kind to their former glory."

John didn't know what to say, or what to make of the comments about 're-making' him, so he went with the obvious. "Who and what are you?" he asked.

"I am your father, your king. I am of the Tas. We were the first sentient beings, before your kind came to be. I am the Earth here; I permeate its soils and spread my influence throughout these lands."

John watched as the same tendrils which grew through the caves sprouted up from the ground around him and Amy, encircling them.

"I am all around you...but do not fear. I mean you no harm. I have great plans for you. You have done well bringing the woman here."

Movement caught John's eye once again, and he glanced up at the wall above him in time to see tendrils burst forth with slow but steady force, snaking out from the smooth wall and making their way down to the two helpless humans.

"What's your plan for me, and what does she have to do with it?" John asked, as the tendrils inched ever closer. As they got within a couple feet, he noticed that they were curling around one-another to form makeshift ropes. More importantly, the four ropes of plant-vines were clearly headed towards Amy -- not him. He reached out to pull her away, but stalks with sharp spines sprang up between them.

"Hold on!" John called out to the voice, "What has she done to you? What are you planning to do to her?" There was no voice. "Answer me!" he demanded.

John watched, unable to help, as the vines raveled themselves around Amy's arms and legs, establishing a firm grip on her body before beginning to lift her up. They dragged her up the wall like a vertical conveyor, pulling her limbs in all different directions. Even so, the expression on her face was still peaceful.

"What are you doing to her?!" John shouted.

Finally, the vines stopped, holding her up against the wall at just over standing height.

"Do not worry, my son. I am not the one who did anything to her. I simply created you. You are the one who seeded her."

John paused at the last. "I didn't mean to do anything like that. It just happened." He really hadn't meant for any of that to take place... but the situation had gotten out of control so fast.

"Do not lament, my son. You have done well. You are an intentional step in my evolution, and this was as essential to your purpose as all that will come to pass. 'Genetics' as you call it is such a...tricky business...and I will need more samples before I am ready to begin the final step. Your new body has some of my essence within it, which allows you to use the human females for my purposes -- that is, to create more of the pods which you see behind you."

John turned around and took note of the pods, one of which had emerged from some time ago. He was still having a hard time getting a handle on what was going on.

"You must trust me, my son. Rest now, until you are needed again."

John suddenly felt a weight on his body, his posture sinking. One of the pods began unfurling its leaves as he watched, and he began walking over to it. He felt exhausted, more than he had moments ago. Approaching the pod, he examined the inside. It looked sort of slimy, but that seemed comfortable to him. He laid down into it, and curled up, embracing the warm fluids around him, his mind fogging over.

As the leaves curled up around him, he remembered his experience with the pod when it had resembled Jen. He hadn't let himself admit it until then, but he really cared for her. Even without the chemicals flooding his system, without the overwhelming urges that he faced, he knew that he had deeply enjoyed finally being with Jennifer -- even if it was only a fantasy.

John's dreams were strangely vivid as he rested inside the pod. He kept waking up in his dreams, taking care of Amy as her abdomen swelled. He saw himself gathering huge seeds from beneath her body which was somehow thin again, saw himself plant them around the cave, watched as he penetrated her again and filled her with his seed, and watched the process repeat.

Some time seemed to pass, and then he dreamed of awaking again. He watched as Amy awoke and saw himself helping her down from the vines. Was he still dreaming? He could smell something in the air, like a sweet flower, and Amy wandered away past him. She made her way over to where the flower had been, but in his dream there was only a dense forest of giant petals on the ground -- as if the flower had opened up completely, and blossomed, exposing the inner structure.

Amy walked up towards the center of the flower. Was it really Amy? She looked different from the Amy that he had just met the day before, and not just because she seemed foggy in his dream. She was pretty before, but this Amy was more feminine that she had been. Her lush blonde hair seemed to flow farther down her back, ending only a foot from her ass which was now more rounded and filled out. Her hips swayed as she walked. They were wider now, as if to counterbalance her breasts, which had gone from an average C to the perkiest set of Ds that John had ever seen -- in dreams or otherwise.

Perhaps, John thought, his mind was filling in the details to match the rest of his dreams. He had heard that women's bodies sometimes filled out while they were pregnant, and his imagination might be trying to visualize what that would be like.

Amy slowed down as she approached the center of where the flower had stood closed, an elevated area which had only a pair of petals and a large curved appendage. His dreams had sure become strange since that incident with the plant -- because he could swear the plant's pistol looked like a giant cock. His thoughts were confirmed as Amy fell to her knees and began stroking the pistol. He was literally dreaming about a woman having sex with a plant.

He was pleasantly surprised when his dream Amy lowered herself onto all fours and gave him a nice clear view of her pussy, which was dripping with lubrication. For some reason his dream Amy had a thin bush of blonde pubic hair, even though he'd liked her clean-shaven pussy when he'd seen her in real life.

He could see his body moving towards her, the rounded cheeks of her ass coming into focus. His cock was so hard, he wasn't surprised when he came up behind her and started rubbing the head of his dick up and down her wet slit. It felt just as good as he remembered it, only she was wetter than he ever imagined a girl could get.

He stopped when he heard the voice again.

"She is fertile. You must not interfere with the breeding" it commanded him.

He saw his body pull back from her and her head came up from the plant shaft.

"No please, I want you so bad. I loved having your seeds inside me... Please, give me your child this time" she begged, looking back at him. Her face was contorted in an expression of fear and desperation, yet there was something about her eyes that made her look drugged.

"I will give you what you need" came the voice, obviously filling her head as clearly as John's. He watched the shaft begin throbbing in Amy's hand and watched her gaze fall heavily on it as thick light-green gel oozed from the tip and drooled over her hand -- which was still firmly gripping the plant-cock.

Even though he was incredibly turned on, he watched himself back off from her. She got up and came to him, gripping his shaft and pumping it. "You know I'm yours" she whispered in his ear. He felt the hairs on his neck stand up, the feeling so sharp and real. He really was awake. This was happening.

John looked down at Amy, whose perky D tits were actually right in front of him, whose hands were actually working his shaft, who he had actually...bred? What else could explain the changes in her body, and the dreams?

He felt her bend his cock down between her legs and rubbed her sopping wet pussy back and forth along the top of his shaft. "I think I'm ovulating" she whispered to him. His cock twitched and stiffened even more, begging for her pussy.

She turned back around and seductively walked back onto the flower. Almost in slow motion, she dropped herself onto all fours and looked back at him, reaching back and spreading the flushed red lips of her tight passage. "Come get it if you want it" she teased.

A sudden pain shot up John's leg. He looked down to find a pair of plant stalks wrapped around his ankle, pouring venom into his blood. He felt himself slipping away.

"Tell her to get on the petal," father commanded.

12