Fluctuations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused, letting that sink in, wondering if I was about to be intimidated or worse. She probably sensed that and said, "...but you wanted me to say that, right?"

"Yeah," I laughed, realizing it, "probably so."

"Not to worry, Don, you're no slouch in any league I've been in."

"Thanks, Florence Nightingale. We'll see. . . . So, let's go see."

With that, we kissed each other, dueling with our tongues for a moment, my hand still between her legs, now stroking her nub which, after years of practice, I knew just how to find. She reached down and stroked the bulge in my trousers as well, giving a slight moan into my mouth as she did, in appreciation.

Reentering the living room, we found them dancing with each other, slowly, sensuously.

"We're staying," I said, not knowing how to say we've-decided-to-fuck-you-two. " - are you two ok with this too?"

"We've been talking, and it seems to us that four is a safer number than two," John said.

After a glance at Jenny for confirmation, I agreed, "That works with us. So, any suggestions?"

"More dancing, and less clothes!" John grinned.

"Great idea!" I said, and then "Mind if I cut in?"

"Why no, in fact, how about if we just swap?"

"What a concept..." I returned, registering her pun.

Molding herself to me again, Sarah pulled me close, grinding against my groin, which had experienced some softening with all the serious conversation. She reached up and unbuttoned me further, expertly unclipped the cummerbund and tossed it away, then pulled my tux shirt out of my pants, and after some wrangling with cufflinks, flung it across the room as well. I was shirtless, and noted John was now the same, as the girls rubbed themselves against us.

I felt Sarah's back again and reached down farther, lifting up the skirt to cup her ass. There I found a thong and two generous globes - just my preference in women's garb. Sensing no resistance to being stripped in front of the others, I tugged the straps off her shoulders, letting my bare chest against it be the only thing keeping her from being topless. Then, finding a zipper, I pulled it down as well. She slipped her arms back out of the dress and let me hold it up that way. We swayed that way for a moment, then I pulled back, and the dress dropped cooperatively into a pile on the carpet. She kicked it away and stood back, baring her breasts to me. That revealed her black stockings held up by a black garter belt, the thin front of the thong black and, like the stockings, see-through. Her well trimmed bush was encompassed by it, no sight of hair beyond its confines. Somebody was well acquainted with wax, and I was immediately thirsty for her.

"You are gorgeous," I said softly.

"So is she," Sarah said, pointing Jenny out to me again. John had opened her vest all the way, and her small breasts were being held by his hands. I felt a surge of heat, not jealousy, and saw that she was undoing her own skirt's fasteners, casting it to join Sarah's somewhere off to the side. Jenny had absolutely nothing on - when had she managed to ditch the panties? I didn't know, but didn't care much either. Her trimmed, blond bush was lovely in the candlelight, and she backed up, then turned slowly, on her toes, to show off her tight ass to John.

"These guys are much too dressed, don't you think?" Sarah called to Jenny.

"Oh yes, considering our state," Jenny answered and shrugged off the vest, her breasts lovely and firm.

Sarah came back to me, and looking as if she were concentrating very hard indeed, unclipped, then unbuttoned, then unzipped my trousers. As they fell, she knelt in front of me and pulled off my shoes, socks, then the pants. I felt a bit ridiculous in my tented boxers, but pleasantly ridiculous. I was glad I had on a brand new pair, whose starched appearance at least was much better than white briefs, patterned boxers, or anything else I could think of. A gentleman's underwear, I reflected, self-satisfied.

Jenny was having more trouble with John's trousers, and we paused to watch them, as she finally got them undone and he was left in his gray knit boxer briefs, bulging promisingly. As the girls were kneeling in front of each of us, they showed no hurry to get back up and as if orchestrated, started stroking us through the material.

"That feels great," I said to no one in particular.

"Yeah," murmured John.

"Yeah," said the girls almost in unison.

Then, as we watched, Jenny slowly, tantalizingly, started to tug down John's unds, bit by bit. Rather than letting him spring free when the waistband cleared, she had one hand on the shaft, and gently ran her fingers up and down it as it pointed toward her at face level.

"You were right ," I said.

"Yeah again," Jenny answered, knowing I was referring to the cucumber remark, as we both watched it. I'm no expert except that, estimating from my own equipment, it looked to be well over 6 inches by now, and not fully hard, still having a bit of a droop to it, but still big, and promising to be bigger yet in a moment. Moreover, it was already a good bit thicker than I get, with a circumcised, bulbous head that was already deep flesh-red and shining at the tip.

"And how about you?" Sarah interjected, repeating the scene with me. I felt pretty small, being one who had to have a really good day to top 5 ¾ inches. Fortunately I was having a great day, and was as hard as I could remember, but it was obvious I wasn't in John's league.

"That's gorgeous, Don." she said, as she'd grasped it with one hand, pulling the boxers down with the other. Thankfully, she sounded as if she meant it.

"Uh-huh. Hardly in the same league as John, it appears," I answered unconvinced and probably on the verge of a pout.

"No, I mean it - it's so hard, and it looks like something a sculptor would use as an ideal. I think I'm really going to enjoy this."

Damned good answer, I thought. Bolstered, I was cheered and leaned over to kiss her.

She reached up and kissed back, her head tilted and her breasts touching my legs. While we were kissing, she cupped my balls and squeezed very gently, then broke the kiss and deliberately, slowly, moved back down, then forward, and then licked all around my cockhead. It felt incredible, and was quickly topped by her sucking it in further and further, until her mouth was buried against my groin.

"Oh, I can't do that," complained Jenny apologetically, watching from a couple of feet away. But then took up the challenge and started to suck on John's cock as well. John seemed not to mind at all. He immediately seemed to grow another inch and get ramrod stiff. She stroked it as she sucked, but never got more than about 3 inches of it into her mouth. "I just can't," she carped, embarrassed.

"Don't apologize and don't worry. She can't either - and by all means, don't stop - that feels fantastic," said John, thrusting his hips forward and watching her suck him back in.

Then she proceeded to lick his shaft up and down, and all around his scrotum, tonguing the balls, going back to the shaft.

"My turn - may I?" I asked, gently pushing Sarah away. Grabbing a large pillow from nearby, I laid her on it, her hips elevated, and unclipped her garter belt, tossing it aside. I took my time with the thong, first crawling up between her legs and tracing kisses from her knees upwards, finally giving long, slow, steady licks to the thong. She responded gratefully, raising her hips into my mouth as I stroked her orally. Finally, I pulled down the thong and tossed it away as well, taking a moment just to look. Her dark bush was thicker than Jenny's, but closely trimmed. I gently spread her legs again, and started over, kissing my way from her knees up towards her pussy. She knew what was coming, and my slowness, aided by my hands roaming along her hips, under her ass, across her belly, finally up to her breasts as I got closer and closer - that slowness had her breathing heavily, to my satisfaction.

Finally, I licked her in one long stroke from her perineum up to the top of her vagina. "Ooohhh!" she exclaimed happily, and her hips humped upwards. Flicking my tongue along her slit, I explored the sides, savored the taste, and lingered. I wanted to explore and not miss anything I'd wish later to remember. She certainly tasted like a woman, and I could also smell the faint odor of Opium perfume, the same fragrance I noticed earlier while close to her neck. But her taste was somehow a thicker, more deep jungle taste than Jenny's. I'm not a wine connoisseur, but when they say that wines have all those flavors, this was that sort of thing. Compared to Jenny, she was maybe dark vanilla, while Jenny was a light, sweet citrus. I pondered the difference, and with the grass still working, felt I could just stay right there for the rest of the night.

But, breaking the reverie, I proceeded. Nibbling gently on the lips, I kept it up and avoided the destination, as she started to swivel her hips, trying to get me there. I didn't want to be mean, so finally found the clitoris, circling it with the tip of my tongue. Her hands reached down, grasped my head and pulled me closer. "Mmm... In time, in time," I answered, and went back to teasing, opening her up bit by bit, my tongue going deeper inside her, her juices flowing copiously, my fingers now playing along the lips and darting in and out, with no discernible rhythm, trying to keep her off guard and not coming, which building the tension.

Apparently it was working, as she was soon writhing and gasping, with little whimpers. Finally, I dived in, locking my mouth to her vagina, my tongue circling her clit firmly now, setting a rhythm that she could sink into. Varying that not a bit, within moments she was crying out, "Ahh, ahhh, AAA ANNNGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" She came, almost violently, pulling my hair unconsciously, pulling me hard against her, as I sucked the clitoris into my mouth as she came, apparently to her pleasure as well. Not settling for just one, I rose up next to her. I think she expected me to fuck her then, but I wasn't ready for that. I shifted to lie next to her instead, held both her wrists high above her head in my left hand and used my right to stroke and finger her. She was exposed, and I pulled her legs apart with my leg, opening her to the watching couple, opening her the way Jenny loved me to, making her vulnerable but not degraded, helpless but in no pain of any sort. As quickly as the first had come upon her, a second orgasm arrived, and she humped hard up against my hand, which was buried inside her. I'd hooked my middle finger deep and around behind the clitoris, and had the G-spot firmly in my control, as my whole hand was rotating and shivering, like a vibrator. I kept it up and a third hit, leaving her whimpering, "No, no more, give me a minute!" at which time I gathered her into my arms and cuddled her as she came down.

"Ah, ah, ah..." she garbled, laughing and looking over at her husband. "You're going to have to go a bit to beat that, Mister!"

"I do love a challenge," John said, warming to the task. "C'mere, woman!" he growled at Jenny, pulling her up from where she'd been idly stroking him while they both watched us.

"And I think I'm going to love your loving one," Jenny purred, crawling into his lap.

Wrapping their arms around each other, they kissed deeply, then John pulled Jenny to lie on top of him, her back to his front. Spreading her legs so they were outside his, he reached with both hands to start to pet her cunt. Pulling the lips apart, the two of us had a front row seat, or lie, to see her glistening inside. He persisted, as she started to moan softly.

"This is one great pussy," he said, stroking and spreading. It's so wet already, I think it wants to be fucked. Am I right?"

"Oh yes," Jenny sighed.

"But maybe it wants to be just played with, maybe it wants to be eaten too beforehand?"

"No, no - it just wants to be fucked right now. It is an impatient little thing." Jenny answered a bit more urgently.

"It doesn't even want to come first, before the real event?"

"Just fuck me, quick!"

"Well, maybe just a little more of this." he continued.

Then, Jenny arched, stiffened, and jerked, coming anyway.

"Damn you!"

"Yeah, you really didn't like that, did you!" he taunted.

"Just fuck me, please!"

"OK, ok, I'm a sensitive guy - I can take a hint!" he said laughing, and lifted her hips up. She quickly stood above him and positioned herself above his rigid cock.. She was facing his feet, and beyond that, the two of us. Her breasts were firm and yet swaying, the tips hard eraser heads. John was getting a great view of her ass.

"You're going to have to do the honors," he explained.

Eagerly, she reached down and grasped the shaft, pulling on it a couple of times, either to reconfirm its size or to make sure it was fully ready, or both. Then, her tight thighs tensed, then lowered down slowly in a deep knee bend, positioning it at her vagina. I'd never appreciated how much her physical fitness enhanced our lovemaking, but watching from a 3rd person perspective showed me how fortunate I was to have such a limber jock in the house. Meanwhile, the fucking: it seemed an anatomical contradiction, but she set the head at her entrance then leaned forward, her hands on his thighs and continued to lower herself. With just a bit of a surge, the head popped in, then she knelt deeper and let about 2/3 of it in. She stopped there, savoring. I could see a sheen of perspiration on her face, her thigh muscles defined, and a somewhat anxious smile.

"Is it all the way in?" she asked, to anyone with an answer.

"No, another 2 inches to go, at least, if not more." I assured her.

"Oh, damn, oh, damn, that's, oh damn." she mumbled, then sank down on it to the hilt. "Ungh - Aaaaahhhh!!!" she half-moaned, half croaked, her voice cracking as she bent forward and shifted to rest on her knees. Raising up then, she faced us, erect and impaled. We could see the base of his cock emerging from her cunt, her clitoris peering out from between her lips, a sheen on the assemblage.

"Oh yeah!" John agreed. "You're tight and hot and wet - so good!"

"Don't move for a minute, ok?" she asked, breathing deeply through her mouth.

"Oh, I wouldn't think of it," John replied and immediately started to fuck her from beneath.

"Wait! Oh, uh, wait, oh. . . ah . . . " she mumbled. It was funny, but sexier than funny.

John reached down, grabbed her hips, and started thrusting upwards, getting more and more urgent, more and more frantic. Soon he was lowering at medium speed, only to ram upwards, lifting her a good foot or so with each impaling reentry of the shaft. She was soon coming, actually yelling unintelligibly, but obviously happily.

"Oh yeah!!!" she gasped, coming and collapsing forward again. He didn't stop, and soon had her next orgasm ripping through her. "Nnnyyyahhhh!!!" she screamed as it hit.

After that, he flipped her over, and started doing her missionary style, never letting up, pushing her into something like a continuous stream of orgasmic shuddering. Finally, he arched, tightly closed his eyes, and humped violently, shooting into her himself. I was afraid he might hurt her, but she seemed just fucked out by it all, and just lay back with his weight on her, stroking his shoulders absently as they both came down slowly, gasping and heaving for breath.

"That was quite a show," Sarah observed wryly, and clapped softly in applause to them both. "Let's see - four of us, and all but one has orgasm'd - somebody's overdue, it seems." With that, she grasped my barely softened cock and squeezed affectionately. "How would you like to catch up with the party?"

"What a pleasant idea," I answered, leaning in to kiss her, circling her tongue with mine.

"Oh, but I asked 'how,'" she pursued.

"How - oh, how about by fucking you?"

"Mmm. . . I'm all yours!" she sighed, and lay back.

Kneeling between her legs, I needed no help to quickly position and thrust into her, missionary-style, purist that I am. I was wondering, soon to discover, that she was not quite as tight as Jenny, but that there was no feeling of looseness. She felt hot and juicy and she squirmed underneath me, rotating her hips as I thrust in and out, maximizing the contact for us both.

"You feel great - I was worried that that big thing of his would make this a disappointment - for you at least."

"Oh, stop it - you know we women flex to accommodate, and you feel great as well - so hard and - oh - when you do - oh - that, it - oh - OH!" she gasped as she launched into another orgasm, the result of my humping upwards at the end of my stroke, hitting her clit intentionally with the base of my cock and pubic bone. I kept it up as she came through, then turned her on her knees and entered her from behind. I was now looking over her back at Jenny and John, Jenny snuggled in his arm, her legs just open enough for me to see the white foam at her pussy, his cock resting soft and large across his thigh. Looking down, I could see myself as I entered Sarah again, her lips full and wet, her ass glistening from the lubrication we'd generated while missionarying. I pressed my thumb against her anus as I started fucking her again, my other hand holding her hip to steady her as I rammed inward.

"Oh yeah, that's great!" Sarah moaned. "Do you like them watching us?"

"Oh yes," I answered. "I especially like Jenny watching us!" And I leaned forward, my hands finding her big breasts and kneading them from behind. I knew Jenny couldn't feel what my cock was feeling, but she could certainly see what Sarah had filled my hands with. If she could have her big cock, I could at least revel in the rare grasp of these great full tits. And they were great. I pulled the nipples between my knuckles as my hands pressed them into her chest. She shuddered in appreciation (I decided), and humped back into me. I was aware that much more withdrawal and I'd pop out, so was giving it to her in shorter punches.

Jenny watched us intently, smiling slightly. "So that's what we look like? I think it looks great - maybe I should let you tape us after all!" she said, referring to her steadfast refusal over the years to have anything to do with recording our sexual forays.

"We . . tape . . ourselves . . a . . lot! . . We'll . . show you . . later . . " Sarah managed between poundings, and continued, "My favorite . . for filming . . is . . sucking . . it shows up . . really . . great!" And with that, she wriggled out of my grip, pushed me onto my back and knelt between my legs. "Now watch closely, Jenny. You're gonna see him in a whole new light!"

One thing Jenny never did was give me oral sex after we'd been fucking already. I guessed it was an aversion to tasting her own fluids - seemed gross to her or something. Sarah obviously did not share that view. Lying there, I pulled a pillow under my head so I could watch as well, and Sarah warmed to her audience of three. She stroked me, her face inches from my shaft. I was sort of sideways to Jenny, so I had the choice of watching Sarah, watching Jenny and John, or just closing my eyes and reveling. I wasn't about to close my eyes, though.

"I do love sucking cock - had I mentioned that?" she started, and interspersed her sentences with quick licks of my balls. "I already know I like sucking this one, so I'm gonna take my time - is that ok?"

I nodded and probably groaned a bit.

She continued, "Do you like having your balls sucked as well?"

"Uh . . probably not too hard, but the idea is intriguing," I admitted. Another thing Jenny had done once, maybe twice along the way.

"Mmmm . . " she said, wrapping one into her mouth, then "Hhhmmmm . ." she hummed, adding a new experience for me. It was well done and fascinating, and she kept stroking my cock as she did it, so I wasn't missing anything at all. Shifting to the other one, she repeated the concert, then slid up and started licking her tongue along, up and down the shaft, probably for Jenny's benefit as much as anything. I looked over, and Jenny had one hand between her legs, gently stroking her clit, the other had reached out and was pulling on John's cock, which didn't show any life yet but was still impressive.