Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the torment continues as I go back to rubbing your cock, fucking it with my fluffy angora mittens, until I bring you right to the edge. And then I start in on you with the verbal torment...

"You gonna cum?"

"Yes!"

"Whaddya say??"

"Please!"

"I can't hear you..."

"PLEASE!!"

"Please WHAT?"

"Please let me cum!"

Over and over I repeat myself, coaxing your begging as I rub your cock, slower, then faster, then slower again. This process continues for quite a while as I edge you repeatedly, and then I suddenly shove my angora pussy right onto your face, smothering you completely with it. I swat your cock back and forth between my angora mittens while I grind myself on your face for a while, telling you what a naughty cock you have as I rub myself on you.

But then I grab it again and rub it up and down deliciously slowly, giving it just the right amount of pressure, and you moan loudly as I make it clear I am just about to finish you off. But I can't resist the urge to leave you dangling on the brink of ecstasy for just a little while longer, and I start and stop the sensual cock tease with my mittens a few more times before continuing to the final conclusion...

And then, predictably, I can see your cock showing signs that it's ready to explode, and your balls pull up close to your body, betraying your building orgasm to me. So I lift my pussy off your face and get up off you, standing up and looking down just in time to see gobs of hot, white cum spraying all over your chest. You spurt your love juice for me all over yourself as I laugh at you, covering your chest in it.

Your entire body is thrusting and humping the air as you continue to blow your wad. Some of it even squirts all the way up onto your face, which amuses me greatly, and I just stand there with my hands on my hips, watching the cum slowly subsiding, your cock twitching in frustration at the kinky ruined orgasm you've just experienced.

You open your eyes and look at me as your cock slowly ends its spasms, and I just stand there smiling at you with a matter-of-fact look on my face. And then I spin around on my high heels and strut out of my bedroom, leaving you restrained on my bed with your own cum all over yourself for a little while before coming back to release you later so you can clean yourself off...

12