Fluffy's Futures: Cara Ch. 02

Story Info
Ongoing story of the half-demon assassin.
2.8k words
4.55
13.3k
2
1

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixandra
Vixandra
44 Followers

Fluffy's Futures: Cara Case 2004033

My American Harley was a midnight blue with silver lightning striking along its sides, a racing style seat, specially made engine. Between all the after market additions, changes and adaptations and the magical protections, spells and anti-hexes, it was really a special machine.

I watched the men at the shipping company pry open the crate it was held in with an eager smile. I couldn't wait to have my baby back- it was the one item I'd had shipped to Japan, not trusting my summoning skills on it. If I destroyed a bed in transport oh well, but if I destroyed my bike- that would be a tragedy. I handed over cash for the delivery fee and helped unpack my bike. Pulling a cami from a pocket, I lovingly dusted off its tank and seat, feeling more at home now with my bike then I had with my other physical possessions. I could feel the workmen's eyes on me after I'd returned from changing into my bike suit. The snug blue and silver coverall reminded me of something I'd seen in a kung-fu movie but I couldn't for the life of me recall which one.

"Thanks for taking care of my baby," I cooed in soft Japanese. "It means the world to me."

They practically fell over one another to say it was no problem and they were honored to serve me. I nodded and straddled the bike, kick starting it after I stowed my normal clothing and back pack in a specially designed storage area. I've always felt slightly dwarfed by the bike, its so big. Or perhaps its just that I, at only 5'5" and slender at that was tiny- nah, bike's that big. Has to be it.

Giving the workmen a final wave, I roared out of the parking lot of the shipping company. The wind whistled outside my blue and silver helmet as I rode through the streets, learning my way around my new home and some of the surrounding cities. I knew tomorrow would bring responsibility, finding a job, locating my mark's private unlisted residence and beginning to plot his assassination. But for now, the bike between my legs and the road under us took my attention.

I finally went home after refueling the bike at a gas station a few blocks away from my apartment. Japanese gas prices were four times what American gas prices were, so I'd have to be far more conservative now of my fuel consumption. Still, I felt wonderful and alive as I greeted Meele who perched on the couch, flipping through a manga I'd picked up. It struck me as hilariously funny to see a thousands year old creature reading a Japanese girl's comic.

"Its not that funny," Meele said, slightly affronted as if I'd laughed over his choice of clothing.

"Oh, yes it is," I quipped back with a smile. "You, the ultimate male yukoi bad ass, reading a Japanese girl's comic- its funny."

Meele rolled his eyes, though he smiled. "I'll never understand why you American girls view things as so divided by gender."

"You were the one who told me I'd either have to get married or become a whore to get anywhere," I reminded him jokingly, knowing he hadn't been serious, slipping out of my bike suit into a robe. I walked into the kitchen to prepare the steak and veggies I'd gotten to make for dinner. "Where's the gender equality in that?"

"That was different," Meele answered haughtily.

I giggled. "Sure it was, Meele-sempi."

"Imp."

"No, outcast," I said without malice. I knew the yukoi as a people didn't want half breeds unless they were incredibly powerful either physically or magically, which I wasn't. Sure, I could do high level magic but it took a full circle of runes and such for me to do so if I didn't want to drain my bracers. And I used weapons as my balancer, be they guns or blades, and that didn't count to them. "Moving along, how do you want your steak?"

"Rare." Meele said, coming into the kitchen behind me. He sat at the table, watching me cook.

I bustled around the kitchen, firing up the grill and making a dinner of steak, rice and steamed vegetables. I served it with a coke for me and a bottle of sake for Meele. I said my prayers before eating, thanking Goddess for a safe journey, the safe delivery of my bike, the food and asking for good luck in the days to come.

I finished, saluted Meele with my chopsticks and dove in. He acted as if he wasn't as nimble as I with the wooden utensils but I knew the opposite was true. He was just being a smart ass.

"No, Meele, pick it up- not spear it," I said around a laugh.

He looked at me, aristocratic eyebrow raised before laughing with me. A man that can laugh at himself is priceless.

I ended up working at a technology based department store frequented by Americans, both those living in Japan and those who were stationed here with the US military. It was a 9 story store called "Bic Pic" with an arts and crafts store on top and played its own cute little theme song inside every few moments. It would stay in my head for the next few years, but then many Japanese advertising things are like that. Very persistent advertisers, the Japanese are.

I worked on the top Bic Pic floor, the 6th (there was a basement) selling toys, of all things. Got me an employee discount though, so couldn't complain that much. Besides, the pay was good, the people there were wonderful and I got to play with toys all day. Never a bad thing.

My evenings, I spent either researching and hunting for my mark, who was out of town on a business trip, or blending in with the locals. I became a favorite at a local karaoke bar, never paid for my own drinks after the first one unless the house was empty. Though being hanyu it took a hell of a lot go get me drunk. Like hours of straight drinking hard liquor which I never do. Learned my lesson about that as a kid- being drunk and having hang overs is not worth it.

My hunting proved fruitful one dark evening after I'd finished singing "Fly Me To the Moon" at the karaoke bar. A man who was dressed for all the world like an American 30's mobster, sat down next to me after buying me a refill on my Blue Hawaii. He was handsome though and matched the description I'd gotten of the mark's right hand man.

"You've a pretty voice," he said in accented Japanese. I figured him for someone from northern Japan.

"Thank you," I said, bowing my head respectfully. I could at least feign respect even if I didn't feel it yet. Took a while to earn my respect. I smiled at him. "I haven't seen you here before."

"Just got back from a business trip with my boss," he told me, downing half his beer. "No alcohol, no women, no fun, just work."

"Sounds awful," I said, pity in my voice. Really did sound crap-tacular. "Who do you work for?"

"Danny- I mean I work for a special industry, you probably wouldn't know about it," he said, trying to be evasive.

"Oh, special industry," I echoed. "Sounds just wonderfully fascinating. Sure you can't explain it to me?"

"Not tonight," he said, shaking his head. "I don't even want to think about work anymore. Just want to drink and listen to some music. Perhaps you'll sing again?"

"Sure," I said, dropping the subject. Build trust, get him more drunk and then ask questions. "Any special requests, Mr.... I didn't get your name."

"Tigushi Samu," he told me.

"I'm Sarashimi Cara," I told him, putting my last name before my given name in Japanese fashion. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure's all mine," he told me, giving me a once over. I subtly returned the favor- he was of average height, for a Japanese man, about 5'10" or so. Black hair, clean shaven, pretty brown eyes, handsome in a clean cut sort of way but otherwise unstriking other then the mob suit, at least in the dim light of the bar.

"So, what song would you like to hear?"

"Something soft and pretty," he answered. "Boss likes to listen to that harsh American rock shit. I hate it."

"Something soft coming up," I said, heading to the selection box. One of the other regulars, Mina was just finishing up a set. I found what I wanted- a song by Yoko Kanno, a popular Japanese composer and singer. The song was a ballad about a dragon clan, soft and beautiful. I followed this up with a Japanese classic- "My Boyfriend's a Pilot" from the Macross Saga then a song from a current movie soundtrack.

I returned to my seat, a fresh drink waiting though I'd barely drank half of the last one. Was going to be a tipsy night, I thought with a smile. I was lucky I could sing- drinks in Japan were expensive. I normally only paid for my first drink and my first set of songs, the rest were paid for by various men and a few women.

"That was lovely," Samu said with a sigh, partway into his second drink of the night that I'd seen. "So, you from here originally?"

"No, I'm from further south," I said, the lie slipping off my tongue easily. I lied far too easy for one of my mother's people, Meele often told me. It came in handy though, and I saw no reason to tell the truth. Besides- he probably wouldn't even have believed me.

"I have family down south," Samu said, chugging the rest of his beer. The bar keep was immediately there with another, his eyes all seeing but never saying much. "Don't talk with them much though- they're all farmers, country cousins. Not my gig."

"Same here," I said picking my drink up. "A toast- to not being in the country-side."

"And to new friends," Samu added, clinking his glass to mine and downing his drink. "You here all alone?"

"No, I'm staying with my uncle," I told him. "Uncle Masahiro was nice enough to take me in so I could find a job here."

"Where are you working?"

"Bic Pic," I answered.

"That's nice, good job for a young lady," Samu said then caught himself. "You're legal right? To drink?"

"I'm old enough, thank you very much," I said with a grin. "I can drink and I can hold my own while doing it."

"Good," he said. The look on his face clearly showed he hadn't meant drinking age. "Maybe I'll come see you at work sometime."

"That would be nice," I said, blushing delicately. I looked at my watch. "Thinking of work, I've got to get going. I work tomorrow from ten till seven up on the top floor."

"You sell toys?" Samu stared at me for a moment then laughed. "Fitting, I bet you're good with kids. I'll see if the boss wants to go shopping tomorrow- we'll probably stop by."

"I'll look forward to it," I told him with an honest smile. If he worked for who I thought he worked for, I really would look forward to it. "Good night and thanks for the company."

"Pleasure's mine," he said, waving as I left. I felt his eyes on me till I walked out of the karaoke bar and around the corner. This was very promising, I mused as I walked home, huddled in my jacket. It was going to be a cold winter, from what I could tell.

I told Meele what had happened as I unbundled at the front door. A quick shower and then I was in bed by one am. I knew nine would come early.

"Thank you and have a good day," I said with a smile in heavily accented English to the American family I was helping. It was about two thirty and I'd just seen Samu and another man walk off of the escalator. I whispered to the girl next to me that I knew Samu and left the front desk. Something about Samu was different, more then the business suit he wore, there was something else about him that I couldn't place yet it called to me like a moth to flame. Dangerous but beautiful, okay handsome in this case but the point was the same.

"Good afternoon," I said in Japanese, cheery and sweet. "Is there anything I can help you find, Samu-kun?"

"Ah, Cara-chan," he said, turning to me with a wide smile, flashing even, white teeth. "I'd like you to meet my boss, Tamagushi Dan. Danny-san, this is the girl from the karaoke bar I told you about."

He looked a lot like his pictures, almost dainty, but handsome non the less. Of course, he was a hanyu, a fire cat hanyu, so it was to be expected. He was short, about 5'6", normal for a man here but he wouldn't have done to well in the US. Looked as if one side was Japanese, the other was either yukoi or hanyu. Made sense that he was here in Japan instead of in the US like the rest of us hanyu. Though "us" only included two others I knew about.

He was kind of smarmy seeming- greased hair, a lustful look in his eyes as they raked over me. According to Meele, it was rude for a male not to look over one of the opposite gender in such a manner, but considering I was playing human and there's no way he could have known I wasn't , it was rude of him to do that.

I smiled brightly. "I'm pleased to meet you, Tamagushi-san. Is there anything I can help you find today?"

"I'm looking for a present for my nieces' birthday, twins they are. One's a tomboy and the other's a total girly girl." Dan's voice was cultured, educated in its tone but there was an undercurrent of something else as he skipped past formalities straight to business. I'd have to review his educational background later.

"Do you know any of their specific interests?" I asked. By the end of the encounter I'd been invited to a dinner party being thrown in the twin's honor, helped the mark get the presents and even gift wrapped them. Samu and Dan left with a promise to send someone by with directions to the party during my shift the next morning. I got off work and went shopping for something semi-formal and a pair of presents.

I tried everything on once I got home, joys of being able to shop by sight alone. I ended up with a crimson pleated skirt that hit mid thigh, a pair of thigh-high lace topped black stockings, a crimson silk shirt with long sleeves and a black lacy vest to cover it. I'd wear my coverall over the outfit while outside.

Meele looked up from his comic as I walked into the living room. It had been the only place we could fit a full sized mirror. Patent leather heels shone black as I walked over the thick rug. I spun in front of the mirror, making sure the skirt didn't flare too high. Wouldn't do to flash someone. I turned to my companion with a tilt of my head. "What do you think?"

"Bright, festive, it works," Meele said, eyes taking in my outfit. "I rather like the red and black on you. Looks good."

"Thank you," I said, bowing deeply. I knew that the blouse was open enough to flash just a glimpse of my breasts, made larger then they really were by a black push up bra that matched the stockings, garter belt and panty I wore. Meele's gazed heated appropriately. "And thank even more for that, Meele-sama."

"Imp," he said with a loving smile before going back to his comic. I slipped the heels off, leaving them by the front door. I'd come home from work to change before heading to the party, so wouldn't need them till then. Certainly didn't need the C4 hidden in the heels at work, I thought with a grin. I was going relatively unarmed to the party to keep with the fact that I was playing a farmer's daughter come to the big city. Besides, the silver watch I wore held a thin garrote wire, my earrings both held single doses of poison enough to kill a man, my hair would be up with a set of hair clips that could be separated to double as throwing blades. Yes, this was my idea of unarmed. Not having a gun on me was a strange thing. But I didn't want to get caught by the local authorities carrying a weapon in a country where even baseball bats had to be registered. They were strict about their weapon control here.

For good reasons too, I'd learn later on.

Vixandra
Vixandra
44 Followers