Fluttering of Heart Beats

Story Info
Start of a new empire.
2k words
3.2
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chicki
chicki
6 Followers

----This story is continuation of the "Touch of Heart".

Aman and Gloria had wonderful marriage life, and they had a daughter named Katie and a son named Ken. Their daughter was a succub like their mother and their son was shy and always avoided crowded area like their father. He was very weak, fragile boy.

He always needed someone around him. And his family were happy to help him in any way, besides all cared for each other it was a lovely family.

But every good things come to an end. Their family was fine till one dreadful night when Aman got killed, Gloria left the house without informing any one, Ken had got nearly killed and was saved by his aunt Marie.

KATIE

It has been 5 years since Ken has left home and I had been searching for him since then but to her avail she had not found him yet. Many of my friends had said he being weak, fragile boy definitely would have gotten by human/demon.

But I have not given up on my brother, he is my family member and I would not believe anything till I see in my own eyes. I am sorry for my actions, I always think I was the reason why he left the home.

I was ok with her life, got good support of demon lord Edward and being in with relationship with the demon lord son Jason who helped her a lot. I had got good fortune and lots of servants and her boyfriend was good. But I knew he cheated a lot on me, and I did not cared too because I too was not being loyal to him.

Recently there had been uproar in demon world, many trying to uproot the current demon king Edward. But she knew that current demon king was powerful and cannot be easily defeated. For him to get uprooted the enemy had to be quite powerful and there were few persons like that and the king had made all of them his allies assuring them with whatever they wanted in return to not go against him.

There had been many small rebels but among them one group was standing out, they just wanted to throw the demon king and rumor was waving around that they did not wanted the throne. They were group of a necromancer, dual swordsman, a martial artist, cyborg, a medic, and the person who can control all the five elements.

Nobody knew much about the group, like how many members were actually there or what's the true motto of the group. And group always travelled in ship.

For the assassination of that team, Edward had given responsibility to Jason. Jason had prepared a team to take them out and I was to lead them. I had always loved the challenges, the tougher they are the better it's for me.

I took the challenge as I wanted to impress Jason. I was sure I could easily take on group except the necromancer as I have never dealt with them. I have heard that they are the most dangerous and can take on anybody from demon to angel without any fear. And they don't have much companion and like to live life solitude.

But this necromancer was travelling with a group, first of all thought they were his zombies, puppets in his hands. But the group which confronted them said they were his friends which was shock to most of us.

I took 20 vampires, 30 werewolves, 4 succubus, 8 wizards, 4 trolls, 2 demons, 2 warlocks along with me to crush the group. The group was stationed near one of the island, and we decided to take them on once they return to their ship.

7 members entered the ship, and we took on them. Few of them were only surprised while others were unfazed by us. But I did not cared what they thought, I had only one thing in my mind to wipe them off. Two among them came forward to fight one was swordsman, other was martial artist with a chain weapon which had metal sticks attached at both ends having curved knives.

Among the group there was a cyborg, two girls, one masked short man and he was watching us in awe. I was wondering where the necromancer was, I would love to fight with him but these men will do for now. But these two while fighting with us were arguing among themselves.

I tried to take on the remaining five of them but the cyborg guy came in front of the group and deflected my attack. Cyborg said "Our powerful guys are fighting there, I assure you if you defeat them we will surrender you.

You have my word on that besides we are weak and fragile and I am sure by the looks of you, you look pretty strong. But still you are more than welcome to attack us. Besides I get pretty bored while they have action and I sit around." Two girls were looking at cyborg as if he was crazy and still the mask man was looking at me with awe in his eyes.

I was feeling as if he knew me, but I cannot put my finger from where. I then said to cyborg "Don't worry we will come back for you soon, once we deal with those two."

Cyborg said "Really? Well it looks other way as if they are dealing with you." I turned and was shocked half of our forces were wiped out and those two had not broke a sweat.

I joined the fight, but as if we were not there the martial artist and swordsman were fighting among themselves and whoever tried to attack them at that time were getting knocked out. Both of them were not fighting any ladies, so only trolls and succubus were left while other had got knocked off.

And the short man was trying to do something with dead bodies, hell I even did not cared. I was making sure I would at least take one of them down. I broke into fight between them and it surely got attention from both of them.

I had put all of my force in between them but the martial artist got away while the swordsman was standing there. I think I have got him and turned towards the martial artist, at least egging him on to take revenge for his member.

He nodded of his hand disappointment in his face and said "I wish you had killed him, but you haven't. See for yourself he is alive and kicking" I turned around to see that he was grunting and stood up to face me.

The swordsman had got scratched in his right hand, and I was thinking it would rip his arm off, but at last movement he evaded my attack. The martial artist hit me on rib which made me fall on the head and I lost consciousness.

When I woke up most of us who were alive, were tied and succubus were being entertained by swordsman. And the martial artist was glaring at him. He shouted at him "Yeah man whore go on.., fucking leech see a woman and jumps on it" He was getting agitated but he was ignoring the martial artist.

The short man came and was accompanied by other members, and both members were still fighting and the short man said "release all prisoners, if they take any action against you feel free to kill them except the succubus who led them. She will stay here"

All were freed but one of the trollers tried to take on the martial artist and he was killed then the martial artist licked the blood on his hand and said "I think you guys did not heard our captain properly.

We are free to kill you guys if you take any action except you walk away from here, and we are not kidding around that we are freeing you just so you can attack us."

All the group went alive ad most were stunned when martial artist killed the troll easily without any care. And the swordsman was pissed at captain and was muttering but he was not speaking clearly, seeing this martial artist was egging him to go fight with the captain.

But he was not taking the bait, I was wondering whether is he that strong that even the swordsman was not taking on. But as soon as I got released I plunged at the swordsman but the martial artist got in middle and he got tore apart from his lower body to upper part of the body.

I was happy that at least I was able to take someone before I was killed, the swordsman was angry at me and lunged forward and I was not even able to see him before his sword was blocked by chain metal.

Holy shit how the fuck is that man was alive, I tore him apart and yet he was fighting with the swordsman, he fixed up quickly without any worries and was standing to face swordsman and said "Captains order is not to kill her, and I would advise you to do the same."

The swordsman just relaxed his hands on the swords and kept them in the sheath. The martial turned around and in a calming voice said "I don't know what captain wants, but if it had not been for him you would be dead by now. Don't take any one here lightly because captain may get angry but he will not want to lose any member because of you. So please do as what you are said to do"

And I was starting to think "Do I have any short man as my boyfriend/friend, if I had I don't remember at all. But still I have to be cautious if he was their captain he must be powerful and strongest among all, I have to keep up my guard up. Probably one of my .."

I raised all magical shield as I could and rest were not going to in attack mode as I thought of, so they have all their confidence on this man. If I could take him out this team would most probably get scattered.

Two young girls were talking, one fairer and tall "I bet she is his girlfriend, or maybe she is the one who our captain has crush on" while other short and chubby said "Nah captain can't have a gorgeous succubus as his girlfriend.

Besides she is out of his league and a demon, I have a feel captain likes human, because he is always attracted towards them"

The other woman who may be little older than those younger girls said "I bet that both of you are wrong" to which both girls took on the challenge. Swordsman loudly and smirking said "I bet she is a hot piece of pie."

Swordsman was my kind of man who are not ashamed of what they want, dominant and aggressive. Short man, the captains body went rigid and then he sighed and turned around.

The short man was standing with his back to us, he had removed his mask and said "You have grown to be fine beautiful woman. Same as the last time I saw you. You look good". I asked "Do I know you? I don't recognize you, but I will not fall for this little trick."

I was ready to jump and tear his head off, he said "Before you attack just let me show you my face, I knew one day I would have to meet you. But had never wondered I would meet you in this way. I think you would be both happy and angry at me, but please consider I would have come to you before if I had the opportunity."

He turned towards me, for the first time I was able to see his face. He was ken.

chicki
chicki
6 Followers