Fly Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being daring wasn't easy for me and I could feel the red in my face as I looked at him half naked in front of me.

"Now take off your skirt." He commanded.

Yes sir.

I shivered with delight at his words and complied; I wished the room had been darker. I turned away from him and unzipped the zipper at the back of my skirt. Standing in front of the tub, I slid my thumbs into the edge of my skirt and looked back at him over my shoulder. Slowly, I pulled my skirt down, bending over as I it met my knees. giving him full view of my bum hiding the string of my thong.

Figuring this was as brave as I could be at this moment, I stepped up and into the tub with my underwear still on. The heat of the water took my breath away but it took only a couple of seconds to get accustomed to the temperature once my body was completely submerged.

I swam across the short expanse of the hot tub to where he stood, causing a small wave of water to slosh over the side and splash onto his bare feet. Glancing up at him, I rested my arms on the rim and propped my chin on the back of my hands.

He was visibly hot and bothered; I was surprised the moisture beading on his skin, didn't sizzle.

Gradually, I stood, slowly straightening to my full height, he licked his lips as his eyes drank me in. Moving from my face, he watched the rush of water shimmer down my naked body. The feminine curve of my waist ended where the water began, revealing more than enough to whet his appetitive. His eyes continued to follow the full swell of my breasts as the moon shinning in through the window, danced off my tight, hard nipples.

Need throbbed in him, settling bone deep and dredging up the arousal he'd been fighting.

"Your so bold, so brazen, so daring. And so damn sexy." He said, staring at me with a slightly malice look in his eyes.

I wondered if I had pushed him to the limit of his control; how far was he willing to go.

I watched when his fingers went to where his suit hung on his hips. I continued to watch as he eased the rest of the zipper down over his burgeoning erection. My lips parted; my eyes widening in fascinated awe. He forced himself to maintain a cavalier attitude when he was suddenly feeling excruciatingly turned on. Hastily, he shoved his suit over his hips, down his legs, and kicked it and his briefs aside.

I completely lost focus.

Oh my God he's beautiful.

Hopping into the tub, he sat down on one of the contoured resin chaises, submersing his body up to his chest.

He rested his arms along the rim of the Jacuzzi as I slid into other chair and stretched my legs so they nearly reached his lap. I sank deeper into the water and sighed in pure pleasure, as spurts of air and bubbles rose all around me.

"The message jets feel great don't they?" He asked, knowing I was experiencing a full-body effect from the small, pulsating jets situated in the seat.

I squirmed and laughed lightly, the sound filling the moonlit room. He must have envisioned some provocative image because he seemed in a daze. By some miracle, I was able to hold on tight to the reins of tonight's seduction.

"Your right the jets feel incredible, like a hundred tiny fingers gliding over my breasts, but not nearly enough to satisfy the ache between my thighs."

His breath left his lungs in a harsh exhale and the heat of arousal gripped him like a vice.

Without warning I swam across the short distance separating us, keeping my upper body cloaked in the swirl of eddying water as I neared. While male instincts should have urged him to reach out and grab me, he remained motionless. It was a struggle for me to fight my shyness. The scarlet colour of my face and ears gave me away.

His jaw clenched as I shamelessly straddled his lap. My knees grazed his hips and my thighs settled on top of his, searing my nerve endings with the mindless feel of my sleek, wet flesh caressing his. That wholly feminine part of me was inches away from the thick erection straining upward along his belly.

It took a concentrated effort for him to keep his gaze on my face. I was flushed from the steam rising from the water. He could see that I was feverish with anticipation. The nervousness I felt being so seductive, was glowing in my eyes. He was having fun watching me step out of my comfort zone.

"Comfortable Darlin?" he drawled, his wry tone contradicting the tension and hunger building steadily within him. The muscles across his shoulders and arms bunched as he struggled to keep his hands planted on the rim of the hot tub.

"Very." I said smiling too sweetly. I grabbed his wrists and brought his hands to my breasts and pressed his palms against my soft, pliable flesh. My nipples instantly hardened at his touch.

My heart beat wildly beneath his hand. With my responsive, breasts nestled in his palms beneath the churning water, he stared at my mouth, my lips beckoning for him to kiss.

"Kiss me." I said, the tremble in my voice belying my control.

My heart was pounding and my skin was on fire; I thought I was going to faint. Was it the heat, or my lust. I can't be sure. But one thing I knew; I was nearing the edge of my boundaries. My resolve weakened. He had to make the next move. I needed his guidance now.

He craved me too; he swallowed hard. He was only human, a normal, hot-blooded man who could only take so much teasing before he gave in to the kind of blatant temptation I presented.

He captured my mouth with his; parting my lips with his tongue; sinking deep; claiming me hungrily, ravenously. I expressed my need just as eagerly. Pushing my fingers through his hair to hold him close, I matched his desire stroke for erotic stroke, purring into this extra boost of aggression.

Beneath the heated water, he kneaded my breasts in his hands and rolled my stiff nipples between his fingers. A purr of pleasure escaped from my throat. Smoothing his palms lower, he blindly traced the curve of my waist and hips; along the outside of my thighs to the crease of my knees. My skin must have felt good because his frantic need to kiss me elsewhere, everywhere over whelmed him.

Breaking our kiss, he buried his face into the curve of my neck and roughly, nudged my chin up with his jaw so he could suckle my soft, sensitive flesh against his teeth. I shivered, moaned and tilted my head back to allow him better access. He licked the droplets of water from my skin in long, slow laps of his tongue and revelled in my uninhibited response to his teasing caresses.

I lifted up on my knees, bringing my breasts out of the water so that he moonlight kissed my pale, wet skin. The crests of my tightly puckered nipples were at eye level and the sight sent his arousal spiking like a fever. His breathing deepened.

Putting my hands on the back of his head, I tugged it back. Our gazes locked; mine dark with honest passion and a heated yearning that begged him to have his way with me.

"I'm drenched all over Steve." I whispered raggedly. "Please taste me."

Enticingly I arched into him and brushed a velvet-soft nipple against his lips, coaxing his surrender, tempting him.

Unable to refuse something he wanted just as badly as I did, he opened his mouth wide and drew me into the damp heated depth of his mouth. I shuddered when I moaned, long and low. He suckled me greedily, tugged gently with his teeth and used his tongue to lick, soothe and excite me. I gasped. My fingers flexed against his scalp; I was full of restless pent-up sexual energy.

"Steve?" I whispered. Still on my knees, shifting and rubbing my pelvis against his belly, narrowly missing the blunt tip of his erection. "I need you to touch me."

While my words were vague about what pleasure zone needed his attention the most, my body spoke a desperate language he instinctively understood. He knew exactly where I ached, knew precisely what I yearned for. And it was my pleading request that made him a slave to my every whim.

Releasing my breast from the wet suction of his mouth, he studied my expression. He skimmed his palms up my thighs and came to a stop when the tips of his fingers made contact with the edge of my thong. The fact that my lower body was still submersed in the gurgling, white-capped water made his touch more illicit.

He guided the pad of his thumb along the wet silk covering my mound and pressed deeper. I moved in reaction.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

Oh yes. Yes!

My lashes fluttered closed and my breath came in small anxious pants. "yes...please...please touch me." I pleaded.

Having gained my acquiescence, he deliberately forced my knees wider apart on either side of his thighs by spreading his legs, which also released an upward torrent of bubbles from the small jets in the seat of the chaise. Pulling my underwear to the side, those massage jets found a home in the crux of my thighs, tickling, teasing and heightening my need for release, but not providing enough friction to push me over the edge. I groaned and gripped his shoulders, my entire body trembling.

A few firms strokes of his thumb would have done the trick, he knew, but he wasn't about to let me have my orgasm that easily. Cupping the back of my head in his free hand, he brought the shell of my ear to his mouth and shared a fantasy with me.

"Imagine that every touch of those bubbles is my tongue, licking, tasting and probing right here," He murmured in a low tone, deep and raspy. He swept his thumb along the swollen folds of my sex, while working a finger inside of me, then two, stretching me to accommodate his penetration. I was tight and slick, and he groaned savagely against my neck as my inner muscles clutched at him and drew him deeper still. I rocked my hips toward him with a needful whimper, and he thrust his fingers slowly, rhythmically into me.

"Can you feel me inside of you, Sam?"

Yes. I can feel you.

All I could manage was a whimper of sound and a nod.

He replaced the slide of his thumb against my clitoris with the throbbing head of his penis and rubbed, eliciting a low growl of pleasure from his chest and a startled gasp from me.

"You feel so damn good." He growled into my throat. More than anything, I wanted him to bury himself in my heat and be a part of my orgasm when I came.

Bringing my mouth back to his, he kissed me while increasing the pressure and friction of his steely hard cock, penetrating a little more with each thrust until he was completely inside of me. The tremors buffeted through my body as he penetrated me over and over and over and continued to rub my clit. I tensed and clamped down as I began to climb higher and higher taking him with me on this unbelievable ride. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let myself go under his control. His hands on my ass lifting me up and down. His hips rising to meet me mid stride.

"Oh God , yes, yes, yes," I knew I was going to cum and wanted him with me.

Fuck!

"Fuck!" was all he could manage and he held me tight as his final thrust rammed me so deep I was torn between cries of pain or ecstasy. Our bodies shattered as we climaxed. I pressed my mouth to his and stifled a sob against his lips.

As our breathing slowed he held me close and we regained our breathing.

"Mmmm wow." I said as I looked in his eyes again. My nervousness from before completely washed away. He smiled.

"So now that we've met. I feel I should ask. How long are you stationed here?" I said it lightly hoping not to scare him off.

Instantly the awareness of what we had done hit him. He was so over come with desire he forgot all about protection.

With his face white as a ghost he swallowed hard and asked, "Um...about tonight..."

I laughed and kissed him, "don't worry I'm on the pill. I just wanted to know how long I would have you for."

Relieved he answered, "Well I have to leave tomorrow morning."

"Good. Then a least a few more hours then," and he stiffened when he felt me insinuate my hand between us and curl my fingers around his shaft. It slowly came back to life.

12