Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith turned and stood against the door frame. It was easy to see she was reasoning with her doubts concerning her behavior tonight. Finally, after a few seconds, a small smile came over her face. She walked towards the bed, grabbed the disheveled bedspread, and threw it towards the hamper. She took a step and reached between her legs, realizing that the evidence of her and Jason's night together was seeping out of her. In any other situation, it would have been funny to see her dance towards the bathroom and immediately begin washing the remnants off her hand. She closed the bathroom door to only a crack. After washing her hands, she stepped into the shower.

It was my time to step out from the closet. I opened the door and quickly began collecting my clothes I wore earlier tonight. I stepped out into the living room and put those clothes back on. I waited a couple of minutes until I heard the shower stop and then slammed the front door. I completely loosened the tie to where it hung over my neck. I unbuttoned my shirt. I went and stood in the bedroom in only slacks and a t-shirt.

Faith walked out of the bathroom and was extremely startled to see me. "Oh. You really frightened me." Her face became extremely red. She stood with only a towel wrapped around her torso. "When did you get home?" she asked.

I had a decision to make. In the last couple of hours, I found out that my wife had previously been unfaithful to me. Also, she had participated in a slow descent into another unfaithful act. The deeds were done. Now, the only thing that was left to consider was my reaction. "Just a couple of minutes ago. I am so glad to see you." I answered and looked deeply into Faith's eyes.

Faith's bottom lip quivered and tears welled up in her eyes. It had to be the weight of the new lie she now carried. "I missed you too Timmy." With that, she burst into tears that streamed down her face. She walked like a crying child to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wasn't sure what to do. I only knew that whatever it was, it would happen after I made love to her. Yes, I still loved her. The next morning, I'd figure out what to do about that.